Bring4th

Full Version: Engineering Infastructure for STO Society
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brothers and Sisters,

I'm a fellow seeker who has for a long time studied and admired the Law of One. I've also, as most of you, had an intense personal experience of revelation. During this experience I was reminded of certain eternal truths. At the close of the experience the contact modulated into the words "Remember. Remind." It has been my personal journey since then to cultivate my own remembrance of the Unity and Love at the core of all things and to seek ways of reminding other selves of the same.This has for me led to a journey of seeking ways to liberate mankind from the eccentric configurations they have become entrapped in as well as paving the way for the new hybrid 3/4 incarnations to build 4th density society.

One of the things that resonated with me from the Law of One is when Ra said that enslavement was a very STS oriented concept and that mankind was unconsciously engaged in enslavement on many levels. Close examination of society has suggested to me that this is very much the case. Almost all forms of government, even democracies, are founded on the concepts of enforcing the will of one group upon the other. We can easily recognize the institutions of warfare and onerous law as forms of enslavement. But even seemingly positive institutions as welfare and healthcare rely upon the enslavement of one segment of society for the benefit of another. Finally money itself is a severe distortion of individual freedom as it forces individuals into violence enforced debt arrangements. The concepts of helplessness, worthiness, etc are in my opinion not relevant. Any enslavement is rigidly STS.

Consequently for the purposes of liberating mankind from eccentric confusion and paving the way for future 4D generations arriving between now and several centuries in the future, I believe it is critical to develop a social model and accompanying infrastructure to enable a society which can operate free from any form of STS. I've placed this under science and technology because I believe it is an innovation. Democracy was an innovation and permitted greater liberty in STO expression. Likewise I'm attempting to explore a even more liberating model of human interaction. This requires invention and experimentation.

Since a social memory complex is analogous to a single mind-body-spirit complex but comprised of many individual minds, I think it is prudent to model a STO social infrastructure off the Septal fractal that is core to the 7 Ray-centers-chakras. This entire concept is only my own best formulation. No doubt it is imperfect. I welcome and encourage anyone with whom this concept resonates to work on perfecting or inventing similar models.

The Seven Circles
The core of the social model is interlocking and inter-relating record systems. I believe that it is possible to run a community using only transparent records. These transparent record systems can be implemented in various ways but the block chain infrastructure is well suited to the task (possible platform for implementation https://www.ethereum.org/). The overarching principles guiding this model are three: total transparency rather than privacy, individual power instead of hierarchical power, consensus rather then command

Circle 1: Entities
The first circle is a record of individual human entities. The vital identifying information (face, bio, family etc) is recorded as well as their status with regards to the community (member, not member, known danger etc). This acts as source of entities that can engage in activity at the higher circles.

Circle 2: Value Exchanges
This is a record of credits/debits between entities of Circle 1. Each individual is able to issue credits which are redeemable in their own person-hours. The evaluation of these credit hours is conducted algorithmically by taking into account how many credit hours they have issued and how many they have redeemed. These credit hours function as an internal community currency. With time as the community grows and trust in the the community grows it can also function as an external currency. There is no default or bankruptcy. The only consequence of not redeeming your issued credits is the devaluation of your future currency. In this way each individual is their own bank and no violence is required to enforce debts. Credits can be automatically swapped for other credits using algorithms or predefined contracts. See bitcoin/blockchain for examples of how this may work.

Circle 3: Reputations
This is a record of how people feel about one another. If someone provides poor service or offers offense then you can register your opinion publicly. In the same way if someone has offered excellent service you can register it as well. This is a Yelp for people. It creates social pressure necessary to maintain internal trust without resorting to coercion.

Circle 4: Conciliation
This is a place for agreements, contracts, and resolving disputes. Contracts are published publically so that if there are future disagreements the information is available to all. Dispute resolution works through a system of random arbitration. Two individuals having a dispute request an arbitrator. That arbitrator is drafted randomly from the community and assigned to their case. They can also select an arbitrator if they can agree on one. The arbitrator issues their resolution. If necessary the arbitrator can choose from 4 possible sanctions: rebuke, an arbitrator's reputation entry, a fine of man-hour credits, or banishment. Either party to the dispute can issue an appeal which will result in another randomly selected arbitrator. After three appeals the case goes before the entire community or a jury of 30 for final resolution.

This system seems potentially chaotic but in practice it will be very stable. It sidesteps the requirement for law or predatory legal class. Instead justice is met out through reliance on the probabilistic sampling from the community. This sampling is moderated by the right to appeal. This ensures that the community is the law rather than the law enslaving the community. Since the only negative punishments are non-coercive, then even in cases of injustice the injustice is minimal. A fine or bad reputation can be ignored by the individual if they want. Only banishment boarders on coercion but it as much the right of the many to not associate with the individual as it is the individuals right to associate. In this case the consensus of the community to dissociate outweighs the individual, to accept otherwise would be to enslave the community to one person which is firmly STS.

Circle 5: Rules of Implementation
These are the meta rules for implementing the infrastructure or rules of 7 circles. All proposals are published. Any changes are many through unanimous consent. Guidelines for arbitration may also be published here although they are never binding since final arbitration is governed by consensus of the community.

Circle 6: Parties
This is registry for organizing community wide celebrations, rituals, events etc.

Circle 7: Symbols
This is a registry for publishing and discussing the symbols and language of the community. Although the most abstract this is the most powerful and important forum because it shapes the culture. The culture in term shapes the community events and laws. These socialize the community members into a way of relating and sense of virtue and justice which informs circles 1-4.

Fractal Scaling
This system is designed for a small community living in tribal unity up to 200 persons. Beyond that I envision the community reproducing through division and growth. Individual communities will implement their own 7 circles of relation, permitting them to trade, and resolve disputes non-violently. This system can scale infinitely without endangering the empowerment and autonomy of the individual or tribe.
Level 1: 200 persons
Level 2: 100 x 200 person tribes = 20,000 persons
Level 3: 100 x 20,000 person collectives = 2,000,000 persons
Level 4: 100 x 2,000,000 person collectives = 200,000,000 person nations
Level 5: 100 x 200,000,000 person nations = 20,000,000,000 person planet

As you can see this scales very rapidly with limited complexity. It can be implemented equally as a planet wide model of autonomous STO social interaction or as a local tribal eco-village, or as a group of friends and family attempting to live in parallel non-conflict with the larger society.
Excellent !

I have seen a couple such frameworks in the recent past, but what I have yet to find is a way to make this work in parallel with current society so as to offer a way to switch little by little.  Something that can stand up to those who will undoubtedly try to hack and exploit such a system.

Do you have a proposal in this direction?

Patrick,

Yes, this system can be implemented currently within a local group of like minded people. You could even use it within a single household for tracking chores, and resolving disputes. The primary obstacle is not technical rather than mental. Most people are deeply ingrained in society and government because they have placed a part of their self identification within the larger group. Since the social power structure is STS or at most mixed STS/STO, I recommend that STO individuals withdraw their identification with the current power structure. That is not to say they cease living in the world, but no longer identify with the abstractions and symbols that are used to control. For example, I live in America but I am not an American. I don't pledge allegiance to the flag. I can offer the best service to those I know in real life. Therefore my identity and focus is placed locally. Energy that is wasted (or even harvested by STS) when watching the news, or participating in sham politics can be invested locally in cultivating a community capable of mutual support. There are already many communities very far along in the effort to establish self sufficiency and inter-dependence. My proposal is simply an augmentation of social arrangement to permit them to not fall into the same traps of mutual enslavement and STS contest over power.
Ideally, it should be possible for someone to accept both systems at the same time.  Not rejecting the old one, still accepting the old one while accepting a new "better" system.  IMHO without this built into it, a new system will not get enough traction.  So how to function in a system with privacy and at the same time one without it?  How to earn money and spend it at McDonald's while still using the new system for voting on where resources should be allocated, etc.  Some of what you use coming from money you spend while other resources coming from your allocation on the new system.  Little by little the new system would have everything you need and money would be abandoned as a concept that is no longer needed.

I believe we need such a system, that can embrace both, in order for such a scheme to work.

Automated self-sufficient transportation of resources will facilitate this a great deal and this is really quite near.

Patrick, I believe the system I've proposed can operate precisely as you've described in a transition manner in parallel to the existing system. Removing identity does not mean quitting your day job or not buying stuff at the grocery store. It simply mean not wasting your energy reforming a hopeless system and instead placing your energy in growing a system from the bottom up. The man-hour credit system can be used as a system of local barter/trade just as many local town currencies are used today. All that is required is a threshold of like minded people to agree to try the system. This could theoretically be just a handful if they were committed to living communally. You could implement it within a single commune house or a neighborhood of intentional neighbors. For example say you need help building a barn. Normally this would seem like a huge imposition to ask friends and family to give their time and energy to the project. You don't have the dollars on hand and the bank won't give you money easily without enslaving you to debt system. So what you do is ask your friends and family to work for you and you'll pay them in your own man-credit hours. You build the barn and then when they need help you work for them, redeeming your issued credits. Maybe they need to borrow your tools or need some help watching the kids. The point is you're able to exchange in non-coercive and mutually beneficial cooperation without needing the bank (STS money system) involved.
Have you read this book The Daemon ?

This would really speed things up Smile

I would propose that accounting be done in reverse and without accounting of personal time.  Resources used by people are counted so as to know how much of each resource is needed/used.  This counting starts from 0 and goes up instead of a limited amount of money that goes down with usage and at 0 you are stuck without resources.  This way a upper limit of usage of each individual resource can be set if this is what people wants and/or when said resources are limited.  But otherwise we are counting only to know how much of what is used in order to predict how much of what is needed where.  This will work once pretty much everything has been automated (which we could already implement if we wanted to).

As for personal time, there would be no accounting and all would just do what they believe is useful use of their time.

There would be no use for the concept of ownership and all such would only be resource allocation.  No need to own a tool, a tool would simply be allocated to you as per your request.  etc...

Patrick,

Your reverse accounting schema is good and I think useful for society with high social trust. I think it would be difficult to transition to immediately. My proposed schema I believe may be more easily implemented in a transition phase. I see the transition phase being at least 2 generations. Ultimately I think ideal communism will be the end point but only after the individuals have transitioned to 4D. Some caution should be considered in rushing to quickly into a total communal arrangement before this point. This is just my opinion but I believe historical examples bear good evidence for it.
Not gonna happen.

The STS are trying to create technological GOD. For you to believe in.

They are going to fail.

>> "total transparency rather than privacy" - what if I don't want for everyone to know what I am doing every single second?
I am not of fakebook's generation.

What is likely going to happen is that Total Information Control and Total Global Surveillance systems are going to be implemented, while the benefits won't be there.

Quote:>> Circle 3: Reputations
This is a record of how people feel about one another. If someone provides poor service or offers offense then you can register your opinion publicly. In the same way if someone has offered excellent service you can register it as well. This is a Yelp for people.

I don't want to be a merchant that had to jump over 100 hoops to keep every one single customer happy. Even every moron, every always angry, every always unhappy , every always writing negative reviews. Every one of them. Do YOU want to try and run a business in that type of environment? Have you tried once? I tried , it is HELL. Nope, thank you no.

Reputation systems like this are a failure. It is a dumb-down type, when every possible person that sticks out of the box is being squashed as "strange", "looser" etc. and every other derogatory term.

Also. Have you tried to live like this? Nobody will be able to stay under this enormous pressure to stay "normal" and "fit in". One way or another almost everyone will slip up, and would have these blemishes on their publicly available reputation. That will be used against you by your employers etc. "Oh, you said something not normal in front of your TV or your Alexa listening device on January 17th 1995, bad you . We can't hire you".
(01-16-2019, 03:45 PM)smiLie Wrote: [ -> ]Not gonna happen.

The STS are trying to create technological GOD. For you to believe in.

Then you should stop using the internet since even the forum which you are using right now is made with free software produced by technological people, running on servers that are technological constructs, reflecting on your eyes with light emanating from your monitor, another technological gadget.

Quote:>> "total transparency rather than privacy" - what if I don't want for everyone to know what I am doing every single second?

You really wont like 4th density then, where everyone is aware of each other's thoughts and feelings. Leave aside even higher awareness densities...

Quote: What is likely going to happen is that Total Information Control and Total Global Surveillance systems are going to be implemented, while the benefits won't be there.

you wont win against that by refusing technology. you win by making technology open. here is a good place to start:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StallmanWasRight/
thank you as this has giving me insights on some things I got rolling around in the ol' mind.