Bring4th

Full Version: How does one fall in love? And LOA.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is love a gushy feeling in the heart which is soft?

I've known a person for like 5 years who's also a furry like me (is into anthropomorphic animals).
I got to see him for a week back around November 1st.
I like him, and he seems to appreciate all the cute videos and chat that I send his way.

But when I try to emotionally feel something, I don't feel my heart gushing.
My heart feels physically hard in that way.

He may be coming back into town from his country in 3-4 months. Not sure.
Since Trump became president it may be more difficult for immigration.

He never really asks me questions about how I'm doing so I'm usually the one who initiates contact.
But he's shy in real life so that could be why. I opened up somewhat privately and he was ok with that.

================

Also, I'm not sure how Law of Attraction works with relationships.
When I was schizophrenic I believed 100% that I was turning into an anthro for like weeks. I even got naked outside because I thought I was going to grow fur.

But 100% belief in something doesn't seem to attract it, even if you're on the vibration of it and all excited about it.

It must come down to life plan or something. Maybe my Life Contract says that such and such is not going to happen.

But I am happy that I found someone. I think I'm moving at the right speed. I told him I didn't want to move too fast, and he seemed ok with that.
No matter how much you try to become an anthro in the physical 3D world, the freewill of most inhabitants of earth will not permit it while you are around them. The thing is that you chose willingly to incarnate here into those parameters and so something tells me even if you want to be one, this is not what you wanted to work on here. As such I think the more you try to force this desire upon this plane of reality the more you will repress your actual desire that you may not yet have discovered. It is true according to the law of attraction you must yourself vibrate at the frequency of your desires to manifest them but the desire to be an anthro probably requires a frequency that is simply not compatible with this place. You would need to do that somewhere else where the rules are less strict. So it's probably best for your sanity that you keep your anthro passion on an entertainment level and learn to be happy with that.
(11-15-2016, 10:00 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]No matter how much you try to become an anthro in the physical 3D world, the freewill of most inhabitants of earth will not permit it while you are around them. The thing is that you chose willingly to incarnate here into those parameters and so something tells me even if you want to be one, this is not what you wanted to work on here. As such I think the more you try to force this desire upon this plane of reality the more you will repress your actual desire that you may not yet have discovered. It is true according to the law of attraction you must yourself vibrate at the frequency of your desires to manifest them but the desire to be an anthro probably requires a frequency that is simply not compatible with this place. You would need to do that somewhere else where the rules are less strict. So it's probably best for your sanity that you keep your anthro passion on an entertainment level and learn to be happy with that.

Thank you. I needed to hear that.
(11-15-2016, 08:46 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I'm not sure how Law of Attraction works with relationships.
When I was schizophrenic I believed 100% that I was turning into an anthro for like weeks. I even got naked outside because I thought I was going to grow fur.

But 100% belief in something doesn't seem to attract it, even if you're on the vibration of it and all excited about it.

It does attract it (for you). The thing is, however, that others don't have to join you in that reality. That is the crux. It is like you are playing a multiplayer game and you install a mod on the game but other people don't install the same mod. They can't and won't see the reality modification. Only you can. They can only see the components of belief, or reality, that they have personally subscribed to or 'installed'. For most of the world, that involves only the mundane. Anything else will be filtered out of their experience. Make no mistake, there is no objective world out there -- merely a bunch of subjective worlds plugging into each other and eventually reaching a sort of group ratification/consensus/homeostasis.

But there are a great many realities/beliefs/thoughts/perspectives that people in consensus reality *DO* share by virtue of the communal subjective oneness they all extend from, and in those realms of overlapping experience your influence is at its greatest because those dimensions act as bridges between points of personal consciousness.

So in terms of relationship, the best thing you can do is focus on those aspects of the relationship you appreciate most. Spend time contemplating those aspects, deeply, and savoring them. That will activate the vibration of what is wanted more strongly. It will become a powerful magnet for more experiences like that. If you practice those vibrations consistently enough, that other individual will either fulfill the call of that magnet or they will fall out of your experience (if these vibrations are not a part of them), and another cooperative component (who does resonate with those distortions) will enter your reality to fill in the vacuum of that vibrational calling.

What trips most people up is they can't find the necessary and sustained mental-emotive resonance without having the real world physical experience first. And that's backwards. As long as it matters whether it is physically manifest or not, the vibration is not pure faith, because if it was pure faith, it would not matter one iota. You would not perceive a difference between so called 'physical' reality and so called 'vibrational' reality. But getting to that point is the work of a lifetime of mastery. Always keep in mind, as humans we are in spiritual kindergarten and attempting to finesse this kind of reality manifestation business is akin to that kindergartner working from a college text book.

In other-words, its a fun challenge to see how much of your natural heritage, as an extension of the creator, you can access or tap into, but don't beat yourself up if you don't figure it out.

"In doing the working those aspiring to adepthood have done the equivalent of beginning the schoolwork, many grades ahead. For the intelligent student this is not to be discouraged; rather to be encouraged is the homework, the reading, the writing, the arithmetic, as you might metaphorically call the elementary steps towards the study of being. It is the being that informs the working, not the working that informs the being."
Thank you anagogy. That gives me hope that anything is possible.
law of attraction means like will attract like in terms of manifestation.

Honestly I always get curve balls everytime I manifest to meet a new potential mate. It stopped happening as soon as I learned to become my own father and my own mother, in essence reaching for divine feminine and divine masculine qualities and understanding both, to birth myself in completion.

Since then it is far easier to recognize others who are also doing the same not saying that doesn't take practice either, umm all in all days are more or less filled with excitement than they are filled with cognitive dissonance. Being your own mother and your own father is being able to say this sucks, allow yourself to feel this sucky emotion and being able to tell yourself that you are going to be present for yourself instead of pushing away hardship. Once you can establish this relationship with yourself, you will know how to establish the same with others.

Like always attracts like, if you've already done the work that you can muster so far, and this person is making you happy, then there is no other problem yea? Just time and patience and getting to know each other. You two are already probably at the same or complimentary frequencies which is why you two speak.

Fear is an illusion, and hope is also an illusion. You have to take a visualization past hoping for it and into knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt it is going to happen and then letting go of the thought. You got to start small, you can't do something big like intending for your entire genetic structure to change so you can be a a monkey man hairy fellow lol. Baby steps.
_______
(11-16-2016, 05:16 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]The LoA is "likes attracts likes" but is it not rare that two people with opposite personalities get attracted to each others, Opposite seems to attract each others too. Don't know if it is the LoA here but surely it's for catalyst purposes.  ie a couple where one is spiritual person and the other is atheist, introverted/extraverted, generous/egoistical, loving/controlling, organized/disorganised.

Yeah he's an atheist like most of his country according to him. He's never stepped foot inside a church.

I think he's more shy than I am. That's why he never initiates conversation. He also says he keeps his room very clean, where I'm a bit disorganized.

I send him about once a day a cute video to watch, or some image of some furry characters that I think he'll like.
You unconditionally love him. So just keep it coming.
(11-15-2016, 08:46 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]When I was schizophrenic I believed 100% that I was turning into an anthro for like weeks. I even got naked outside because I thought I was going to grow fur.

I laughed out loud at this because when I was psychotic back in 2001 I was 100% convinced that I could not die, and I started swinging from a scaffold at work. This worried my work colleague because we were 20ft above the ground and I had convinced myself that death was one big trick, and was prepared to prove it. Of course I would have died if I landed badly and of course you won't grow fur by the same token. Gem, it's not because it is impossible to do, it's just that we are not balanced enough for it to physically manifest. For you to grow fur and for me to float to the ground would probably require us to be reborn into 4th density bodies, realistically speaking Smile
Love is of a relative nature, how do you fall in love?

As for the LoA, there is a time for all things.
(11-17-2016, 04:43 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2016, 08:46 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]When I was schizophrenic I believed 100% that I was turning into an anthro for like weeks. I even got naked outside because I thought I was going to grow fur.

I laughed out loud at this because when I was psychotic back in 2001 I was 100% convinced that I could not die, and I started swinging from a scaffold at work. This worried my work colleague because we were 20ft above the ground and I had convinced myself that death was one big trick, and was prepared to prove it. Of course I would have died if I landed badly and of course you won't grow fur by the same token. Gem, it's not because it is impossible to do, it's just that we are not balanced enough for it to physically manifest. For you to grow fur and for me to float to the ground would probably require us to be reborn into 4th density bodies, realistically speaking Smile

Yeah when I was at the mental hospital for the first time, I took a blue marker and colored my right hand blue, and thought my name was FurryBlueNaki. I almost didn't remember that I had once been Thomas.
I thought of the whole experience as a test to see how badly I wanted it. It was really cool when I started hallucinating.

But those days are behind me now that I'm on meds. I remember trying wag my bottom thinking I had an invisible tail, being extremely excited about the whole thing.

I even saw a person that represented the Magician archetype or tarot. We were telepathically connected. I saw what he saw, and he was across the room.

Yeah, or 5th density where you can really choose your body. I can only imagine my afterlife meeting for the first time. I might see a bunch of anthros coming to greet me and I'll probably faint.
(11-16-2016, 10:10 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]You unconditionally love him. So just keep it coming.

I wonder if I can tell him I like him more than anthros. I don't know if that would be true, but I feel it could be because they aren't real.

Love must mean more responsibility. It just feels like I'm doing all the work in our friendship.
Learn to love and forgive yourself first. It's difficult to find loving feelings for another, that you don't feel for yourself.
Usually, feelings born out of a need to fill a perceived lack, are counterfeit.
The fastest - and I believe only - way to true love, is to balance yourself and then naturally attract another who resonates.
(11-19-2016, 08:47 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2016, 10:10 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]You unconditionally love him. So just keep it coming.

I wonder if I can tell him I like him more than anthros. I don't know if that would be true, but I feel it could be because they aren't real.

Love must mean more responsibility. It just feels like I'm doing all the work in our friendship.

Ra calls being in a relationship "initiating into a program of service". As long as you don't feel like you're bothing him or anything, and as long as he isn't being abusive towards you or anything like that, then it's common that at times one person is doing more of the "chasing" and the other is "being chased".

I think just being able to imagine loving him more than loving anthros is a big step. I'm happy you found someone who makes you feel good.
(11-21-2016, 12:46 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]

Ra calls being in a relationship "initiating into a program of service". As long as you don't feel like you're bothing him or anything, and as long as he isn't being abusive towards you or anything like that, then it's common that at times one person is doing more of the "chasing" and the other is "being chased".

I think just being able to imagine loving him more than loving anthros is a big step. I'm happy you found someone who makes you feel good.

I think the times not being able to talk with him are just as exciting as when I'm actually talking to him.
(11-21-2016, 12:46 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]

He says he wants to come to the US to find a boyfriend. But he's not really trying that hard with me which makes me think maybe there's someone else. I guess that's fine, but I don't want to play games with him.

I'll stop initiating for a bit and see if he speaks up. He didn't respond to my last message, so I'm not sure. Maybe he misconstrued it.
According to most LoA teachings, the fact that it feels like work at all is one of the main roadblocks between you, and the manifestation of all that is wanted. Often in relationships, we feel the need to hold ourselves accountable for the reservations, or restrictions (or shynes) of others, which only directs discordant/repellant emotion towards the subject of desire. Consider that you are already in a relationship with the most important person in your reality—yourself. Additionally, consider how much time you may spend pushing against the Self, in your need to prove that you are responsible enough (deserving enough) to receive the adoration of an another.

As long as you chase the phantom, he will vanish right before your eyes.

In matters of the heart there is no sense of urgency, only acceptances of what currently presents itself. Yet, in the moment you can settle into the feeling of unconditional love—for yourself first—you'll find that the conduit through which this love reflects itself back upon you will be made available. So, by all means, please continue to dream big.

Just know that whether this circumstance presents itself through the object of your desire, or another, is ultimately up to the greater rhythm. In other words, since love is alignment, is harmony, then the most harmonious conduit of the moment—that which is most synchronized with the formulation of desire that is your Inner Being—is the one that you will reveal. Not through the responsibility of your work, which is another way of saying "to force-rush desire into form," but by sheer nature of your own internal synchronization with the perfection of all that is you. As well as all that is positively, but loosely, expected.

Meaning: you must allow yourself to harmonize, or fall in love, internally before any worthwhile external reflections can materialize. Most importantly, don't get too attached to one particular form or another, for the current object of your focus may be but a pale comparison of the man that the Whole of You intended you to share your experience with.

Wishing you all the best on your passionate Pathway to Becoming.

The most in love I ever felt was a relationship that somehow mutually lacked any judgement at all it was just love and trust. Then one of us fell into self judgement, the other into fear, love stayed but it wasn't the magic way it was. My mantra for all relationships now is no judgement, ...trust and love.

I think that's the way back
(11-27-2016, 01:56 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]The most in love I ever felt was a relationship that somehow mutually lacked any judgement at all it was just love and trust. Then one of us fell into self judgement, the other into fear, love stayed but it wasn't the magic way it was. My mantra for all relationships now is no judgement, ...trust and love.

After all, what is true love, but unconditional acceptance of self and of "other?" I'd say your formula is insightful, and often overlooked during the heat of the relationship. This is why the fusion of deep intimacy, combined with meditation serves us so dearly. It keeps us calm, cool, collected, and contemplative, so as to keep us in tune with our true purpose. (Which is joyous/everlasting expansion, however personally defined.)

That said, I'll ask you to take one step further into the depths of realization.
Why ever dream of going back, when you can just as easily go beyond?

Levitate.
What if they never initiate conversation? I always have to initiate, and sometimes wait hours for a response. I know they can be busy, but this is a regular thing with them.
If you sit around counting hours, waiting for him to reply, then you're too attached to the outcome. In order to receive the love you desire, it's imperative that you act as if it's already in existence, because it is. Visualize it, to the point where it feels true. Find ways to appreciate the loving circumstances that have already manifested in your life, in order to align with the vibration of more love. Connection is abundant in the Universe, but, as it stands, you're focused more upon the lack of connection.

Focus upon his silence is repelling him, or anyone that may succeed him, from speaking.
(11-27-2016, 02:08 PM)Erotes Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2016, 01:56 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]The most in love I ever felt was a relationship that somehow mutually lacked any judgement at all it was just love and trust. Then one of us fell into self judgement, the other into fear, love stayed but it wasn't the magic way it was. My mantra for all relationships now is no judgement, ...trust and love.

After all, what is true love, but unconditional acceptance of self and of "other?" I'd say your formula is insightful, and often overlooked during the heat of the relationship. This is why the fusion of deep intimacy, combined with meditation serves us so dearly. It keeps us calm, cool, collected, and contemplative, so as to keep us in tune with our true purpose. (Which is joyous/everlasting expansion, however personally defined.)

That said, I'll ask you to take one step further into the depths of realization.
Why ever dream of going back, when you can just as easily go beyond?

Levitate.

Very good catch!

I unfortunately was speaking the last line like you all were in my head.
By "the way back" I meant to metaphorical Eden/being one with the creator.
Before "knowledge of good and evil" aka judgement ripped us from being in a state of in love with all that is. We are love. To me that is the way back.

Levitate Wink I like that!
(11-27-2016, 01:56 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Very good catch!

I unfortunately was speaking the last line like you all were in my head.
By "the way back" I meant to metaphorical Eden/being one with the creator.
Before "knowledge of good and evil" aka judgement ripped us from  being in a state of in love with all that is. We are love. To me that is the way back.

Levitate Wink I like that!

Yes, we are what the word "love," attempts to describe. That which is beyond any static definition. Eden is attainable to all, who can fathom its varied guises, all of which exist only in the everlasting Here and Now.

May harmony prevail.
Dear Indigo,
I would like to offer my perspective on that.

First of all, how does one fall in love?
It seems you already did Smile

Why is the law of attraction not working?
Indeed it is, i would say.
One should consider that (according to modern therapist, ancient yogis and according to me, hihi) 96% of all our mental and emotional processes are subconscious. This means, 4% of you feeling the required "vibration" and 96% something else, whoch might be quite contrary.
If one onserves the outcome, in this case "no partner" it seems to point to something in that 96% which obviously doesnt want a relationship.
There would be a whole lot reasons for this, which would be completely comprehensable once they are discovered.
I would encourage you to explore the subconscious part of you! There are many great techniques available.

The "letting go of attachment"
While this is a deep truth in general, it wouldnt really recommend it in your case.
I think it depends on the very "issue" that you are "working on".

I would say sometimes it has to be learnt to "attach" first, before one can learn to let go.
Specifically i mean, most of the time the so - letting go is just an excuse to withdraw in order to avoid pain, the pain of not being loved in return or the pain of being abandoned.

I would say the fear of being abondoned, the fear of not being loved in return are probably the most common subconscious obstacles to relationships.
Meaning, if i have no relationship, no one can leave me, this would be the most effective way to avoid this.
If you re in love and cant let go, although you re suffering in a way, then just stay, try to stay conscious with the suffering. Maybe it pays of and the relationship starts to work.
Maybe it doesnt work and after a while you come to the point where you can let go.
Meanwhile you learnt to keep your heart a little bit more open, you experienced some old pain ( which lessens the overall amount if done consciously) and it might well reduce your subconscious fear.
So maybe next time you ll be able to get closer to that desired telationship.

I would also have some thoughts on the anthro-part and the schizophrenia. But im not sure if I should write it publicly or rather pm you.

I would end with saying that my heart feels quite warm when I think of you, dear unknown friend Smile
(12-30-2016, 03:16 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]I would also have some thoughts on the anthro-part and the schizophrenia. But im not sure if I should write it publicly or rather pm you.

I would end with saying that my heart feels quite warm when I think of you, dear unknown friend Smile

Thank you. Feel free to PM me about them if you like.

Indeed, not being an anthro causes me a degree of emotional pain.
But becoming one causes a degree of physical pain.