Bring4th

Full Version: Governance and the 2012 Shift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From what I've come to understand, there is a greater chance that the 12.21.12 shift is more of a metaphysical deadline of achieving polarization than a marker for apocalypse/rebirth/earthly transformation. Personally, I view the corruption of many national governments to correspond with the intent of a New World Order to establish dominance in compliance with the prophecy of Satanic rule reigning for three and half years. While there is no evil, per se, this is how many following the STS path effectively polarize.

Let's assume there is no reign of Satan to take place here on Earth, as there is less than three and a half years left till Harvest date. What is to become of our political "leaders" post-2012? Ra says that those harvested with negative alignment will be transported to a negative planet, while those positively harvested will remain on Earth. If 2012 is a metaphysical deadline for polarization, do those who remain on that path remain on Earth till natural death or shall they, say, evaporate unto another existence? If it is a metaphysical deadline, then to what purpose do those responsible for the creation of a tyrannical world government serve? Certainly not themselves anymore, in a metaphysical sense. Self-preservation? Why would they want to remain alive on this plane if they know they have another world to go live on, more in-tune with their desires? What do TPTB have to earn post-2012?

Perhaps 2012 does serve as a metaphysical deadline for polarization, except that those polarizing in the negative nature get to serve in rank relative to their polarization to their STS god, Satan, or Lucifer, as some have euphemized, in real-time on Earth, till the three and a half year reign, post-2012, is up.

Jesus's commandments are totally aligned with STO (one of them being commonly referred to as the Golden Rule, yeah?) and perhaps our polarization could possibly serve to distinguish between teachers and students. I'm just brainstorming at the keyboard here, as I know teaching/learning can occur everywhere in life, even outside of an institution, but institutions of learning can hasten the process of learning. My real inquiry here relates to the perhaps nearly outdated necessity of government. If your Lord were on Earth, incarnate, and everything was wonderful, food provided, love and benevolence in everyone, then governance would be essentially obsolete.

Or! If there was no God, and the 4D transformation left us no incarnation of the true Infinite Creator, would government still be necessary? Given the governance is totally in compliance with fourth dimensional understanding. If there was no incarnated deity to unite the people, but we ultimately received this greater understanding of life, WOULD food and shelter and protection from the wrath of nature (fire, disease, ice) be regulated or provided to some degree to the people who remain on Earth (4D positive)?

I know there's a lot here to dismantle and debate. I know you can say, what happens happens, and it's all in love, live day to day and you'll be fine because we live in love, well...I'm curious. If STS oil spills and conspiracy to enslave and destroy billions of people is in the name of love, then let's try to focus on the REAL love that our uncorrupted spirits are in tune with.

Or at least give me your thoughts on any one of these matters. Heart For I am, as I said, most curious.
First, it should probably be kept in mind when reading any responses to the 2012 debate whether the person is of the opinion that it will be a gradual or immediate process, or if they're undecided. I'm of the opinion that it will be a gradual process, that is that all incarnates will live out the entirety of their life on 3d Earth before moving on to their next adventures.

I don't think it's fair to label all politicians as those on the STS path, as many of them are probably asleep and of the lukewarm majority who will have another cycle in 3d existence. As for the gist of the sentence rather than the words used to express it, (and keep in mind I don't recall well TLOO books, I'm about to reread them) I don't think that polarization stops after the 2012 deadline. I think at very most the ability to become a graduate after the deadline would be nonexistent, and even there I'm not sure... To be honest you've posed a good question that I'll have to think about some time :p

Quote:and perhaps our polarization could possibly serve to distinguish between teachers and students.

Could you explain this please? I don't get what you mean.

I don't mean to be too up-front about it, but there is no God in the traditional sense. There will be no "Lord" coming back to rapture his chosen elite, and there will be no incarnation of the Creator. The Creator is the I am that is, and in linear time is all that ever was, is, or will be. You are just as much a true incarnation of the Creator as anyone else, no more and no less, because the Creator is all that is!

Love and Light Smile
(07-07-2010, 09:26 PM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]First, it should probably be kept in mind when reading any responses to the 2012 debate whether the person is of the opinion that it will be a gradual or immediate process, or if they're undecided. I'm of the opinion that it will be a gradual process, that is that all incarnates will live out the entirety of their life on 3d Earth before moving on to their next adventures.

I don't think it's fair to label all politicians as those on the STS path, as many of them are probably asleep and of the lukewarm majority who will have another cycle in 3d existence. As for the gist of the sentence rather than the words used to express it, (and keep in mind I don't recall well TLOO books, I'm about to reread them) I don't think that polarization stops after the 2012 deadline. I think at very most the ability to become a graduate after the deadline would be nonexistent, and even there I'm not sure... To be honest you've posed a good question that I'll have to think about some time :p

Quote:and perhaps our polarization could possibly serve to distinguish between teachers and students.

I don't mean to be too up-front about it, but there is no God in the traditional sense. There will be no "Lord" coming back to rapture his chosen elite, and there will be no incarnation of the Creator. The Creator is the I am that is, and in linear time is all that ever was, is, or will be. You are just as much a true incarnation of the Creator as anyone else, no more and no less, because the Creator is all that is!

Love and Light Smile

According to Q'uo/Ra, can't remember the exact transcripts,the Harvest is already taking place and has been for several years it will be gradual and the first fourth density beings probably won't be seen for centuries.

The gist is you can cease the incarnation naturally (old age perhaps) and that it won't be an instantaneous happening. Your will be harvested after the incarnation not during it UNLESS you are one of VERY very few that penetrate intelligent infinity in such a way as to be harvested during incarnation (extremely improbable). Though it is uncommon for an entity who penetrates intelligent infinity to choose to cease the incarnation but instead live the rest of it helping others with the insights that the entity has.
Quote:

I wasn't too sure either when I wrote it, because distinguishment itself seems to establish some hierarchal connotations, but that is only of our understanding. Rather, it seems cyclical. Teaching/learning. Teachers teach, but the students ask questions as well, which, in turn, teaches the teacher and broaches new ideas possibly unthought of by the teacher. Perhaps I was suggesting that those polarized at 65% STO could teach those at 55% STO to the means behind their greater polarization, but polarization itself is in doing, not so much thinking.

Quote:I don't mean to be too up-front about it, but there is no God in the traditional sense. There will be no "Lord" coming back to rapture his chosen elite, and there will be no incarnation of the Creator. The Creator is the I am that is, and in linear time is all that ever was, is, or will be. You are just as much a true incarnation of the Creator as anyone else, no more and no less, because the Creator is all that is!

Forgive me, but I interpret this is a slight contradiction in philosophy. For if there were an ultimate Creator, who, at a point of singularity, determined the nature and general out-course of his creation, we would be the shards of his creation, as are the stars and plants and everything else, BUT we have the consciousness to perceive his creation, and be aware of its beauty and infinity. We have the Creator within us, but we are not the ultimate Creator him/her/itself in the grand proportion of schemes. I guess one could propose that we do become that creator at the octave of our spiritual development, but even past the octave (8th density) lies more potential of learning, or more chakras, or however you wish to perceive it. I'm not quite sure either, but I just don't think Jesus went through all that hell and misery, pleading to the Father that we know not what we do, when there was really nothing talking to him at all.

Not to discredit other religions, as Islam has some good practices, along with Judaism. Though that might be due to my possibility of being married into Jewish family. Smile Though I still take kindly to all responses, as I practice interpretation with impartiality and prudence.
(07-07-2010, 10:15 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:

I wasn't too sure either when I wrote it, because distinguishment itself seems to establish some hierarchal connotations, but that is only of our understanding. Rather, it seems cyclical. Teaching/learning. Teachers teach, but the students ask questions as well, which, in turn, teaches the teacher and broaches new ideas possibly unthought of by the teacher. Perhaps I was suggesting that those polarized at 65% STO could teach those at 55% STO to the means behind their greater polarization, but polarization itself is in doing, not so much thinking.

Quote:I don't mean to be too up-front about it, but there is no God in the traditional sense. There will be no "Lord" coming back to rapture his chosen elite, and there will be no incarnation of the Creator. The Creator is the I am that is, and in linear time is all that ever was, is, or will be. You are just as much a true incarnation of the Creator as anyone else, no more and no less, because the Creator is all that is!

Forgive me, but I interpret this is a slight contradiction in philosophy. For if there were an ultimate Creator, who, at a point of singularity, determined the nature and general out-course of his creation, we would be the shards of his creation, as are the stars and plants and everything else, BUT we have the consciousness to perceive his creation, and be aware of its beauty and infinity. We have the Creator within us, but we are not the ultimate Creator him/her/itself in the grand proportion of schemes. I guess one could propose that we do become that creator at the octave of our spiritual development, but even past the octave (8th density) lies more potential of learning, or more chakras, or however you wish to perceive it. I'm not quite sure either, but I just don't think Jesus went through all that hell and misery, pleading to the Father that we know not what we do, when there was really nothing talking to him at all.

Not to discredit other religions, as Islam has some good practices, along with Judaism. Though that might be due to my possibility of being married into Jewish family. Smile Though I still take kindly to all responses, as I practice interpretation with impartiality and prudence.

The Creation is not just created from the creator and boom we are all pieces of it.

We are the Creator creating itself in perpetuity, you are consciously and unconsciously creating the Universe which you paradoxically are at the same time. The Creator cannot create something separate of itself because that would dismiss eternal foreverness/Infinity.
firstly, a 'government' or some kind of organization is always necessary. even in the higher stages of existence, ie, late 6d societal complex stage, there will be some kind of organization.

second, i remember from the 'how universe come into being' subject in early stages of Ra i, it was said that creation was hierarchical, or light was hierarchical. actually we do see that, the energy flows from first sun or first suns towards the smaller nodes, and eventually to this sun in this solar system, and then to the mind/body/spirit complexes, ie us, in the end.
(07-08-2010, 05:03 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]firstly, a 'government' or some kind of organization is always necessary. even in the higher stages of existence, ie, late 6d societal complex stage, there will be some kind of organization.

second, i remember from the 'how universe come into being' subject in early stages of Ra i, it was said that creation was hierarchical, or light was hierarchical. actually we do see that, the energy flows from first sun or first suns towards the smaller nodes, and eventually to this sun in this solar system, and then to the mind/body/spirit complexes, ie us, in the end.

I don't think we are the end actually. This energy you speak of, I imagine flows both ways infinitely from us. Down to atoms, subatomic, and forever.
yes - therefore end, as far as we currently know.