Bring4th

Full Version: Important quote about vital energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:(94.7) ...Therefore, each of the support group also experiences a weariness of the spirit which is indistinguishable from physical energy deficit except that if each experiments with this weariness each shall discover the physical energy in its usual distortion.

In a nutshell, your (spiritual) motivation (to achieve, to fulfill purposes) can increase the power and vigor of your physical self. It is important that we have some inner purpose which motivates us. I think it also allows the body to be healthier, live longer, perform many activities etc. The spirit revitalizes the body in each moment. When we are motivated to fulfill our purposes, we keep pursuing certain kinds of experiences and through those experiences we will more intimately also fulfill our life purpose(s). We will realize things that we could not conceive of before. We will be led to very different areas of experience that, were not for our purposes, would not exist otherwise. These new avenues of experience also affect everything and everyone. Therefore, I believe that we should always keep finding new motivations to our experience. Through motivation, which is the root of ability (the ability/skill that is carried out into all areas of life experience/imagination) we create an extraordinary life, and share that with the world.
it's definitely an important quality.  

I would say that Depression is the antithesis of vital energy.
Yeah I think that's where tenacity resides. If you start believing too much in the mind talk of giving up and going back to sleep,  that faithful self fulfilling prophecy will pay homage to the vibration. 

Sometimes "see the creator" sounds like self yada yada talk in my head and It becomes meaningless. But when I seek out the beauty in nature my mind gob shuts down and I am captured by the silence, just for a moment. It's the equivalent to being at a gas station and having a super fast gas pump fill up your tank when you are late for work. You get to work on time thanks to, well it's usually called luck. But metaphysically speaking it's more teamwork. you ask for help and your pit stop crew answer's the call. My greatest gratitude in life is how living nature can get you out or your head for long enough to re set the bio computer and begin afresh. 

I think the reason I find it soo hard to ask for help sometimes is not because of the cultural program but more because I came to help others. And if I am in need of being helped then I am not doing what I came to do. Thus the stress call is harder to make because it feels, in my head. like a failed or aborted mission. Of course, that's just more self talk, or as Ra calls it, distortion, which I created for myself, not my environment.

Great post, BTW.  And thanks!