Bring4th

Full Version: Feels like I am in a dilemma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my story.

I graduated from college last year with an Accounting degree. And then I started to work within a few months at this small accounting firm. But the work I did made me felt uncomfortable/uneasy. Also, the work environment wasn't great at all. Sometimes, it goes to the point where I felt depressed at some times. And after two months, I decided to quit and look for another job.

After I quit, I went to do some soul searching. And then I came upon Law of One. And I immediately felt relieved from reading the Law of One and understanding the real reality.

But now, I still couldn't get a job. I have tried and looked for jobs. Nevertheless, no replies back. Now, every once in a while, I would think if I had actually done the right thing and left the job. If I didn't leave the firm, then I would still have access to stable income and would have acquired some experience. But then again, if I didn't leave the place, then I would have never known the Law of One and understand the true reality that we are all in.

The choices we make....

Just feel like airing my feelings out at this time of the moment. Any advice/guidance?

Thanks in advance.

Peace.
Hi Sunsetter,

I haven't been through your exact experience, but I do know that most major events such as this happen the way they are supposed to happen. I got laid off from my first job out of college in 2001. This was right after 9/11 and the internet bubble bursting. I applied everywhere and didn't get any responses. Four months later just as the last of my savings was running out I got a job. I worked for that company several years which lead to another job, which lead to another job, which lead to the company that I'm now working for...which I saw in a psychic vision I had back in 1995 (one of the few that I've had in my life). If I hadn't been laid off from the first company, I wouldn't gotten the next job and without that experience wouldn't be working for the company that I'm now working for. What's most important is that I had my awakening while working for my current employer which was aided greatly by the relationships that I have there.

The moral of the story is that you have nothing to worry about. I know that's easier said than done, but it's the walk of faith. Everything is happening the way it should in your life. My opinion is that life is too short to waste it working for a place that you don't like working at, unless you have something to gain from the experience!

Good luck and namaste!
It sounds like you're thinking too much on the past. What's done is done, and since you found TLOO rather than staying at your job, I'm gonna say that what was done was worth it. So time to think ahead! You might benefit from giving a thought or two to Anthony Robbins quote, "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."

You could consider looking into the field of the study of the Law of Attraction, if that would interest you.

Peace, Love, Light and Namasté
i had a similar experience in relation to a dearth of jobs until i found / absorbed the Law of One and started having faith that the right path for me would be revealed

once i started understanding in my heart the inevitability of things working out exactly as they should, life, and particularly work, became immeasurably easier

it's one of these situations that is challenging when you're in the midst of, but which you'll look back and say 'ah-ha, what a wonderful period of growth'. have faith that all will be well
i would recommend to go to a place in which you can be away from city life, crowded environments, and listen to yourself and be with yourself in stillness to understand or discover what do you want to do. or, at least, what you can do.

some vacation shack that is unused by a relative, some cheap daily getaway etc.

i would summarize the issue in two points :

- what do i need/have/want to do
- what do i do to survive

if these two overlap, great. if they dont, you will need to find what you can do to fulfill the 2nd without harming the first considerably.
Welcome to the forum brother, and thanks for sharing your circumstance.

I will echo the words of Abraham and Bashar (two other channeled sources), here, who deal predominantly with finding, and following your path (and hence manifesting a joyful life).

Follow your bliss. In any moment, what can you do that is the most engaging? It does not have to be a life-long project, it could even be having a beer. After that, what next? Read/study The Law of One? If so, do it with all the energy you can give it. Let go of fears and let the passion flow through you. Continue to do this moment by moment, and have no fear or doubts about how your passions can lead you to seemingly random things (which it will).

The idea is that the physical mind - the ego personality which is built to experience physical reality - is not meant to be used to create your future. This is the job of the higher mind. The higher mind becomes more 'active' within you when you begin to trust the universe, and yourself. Have faith that all is well and follow your instincts. The higher mind (AKA higher self) orchestrates the manifestations and catalysts that the physical mind experiences. One must employ both aspects in which to function with a 'whole mind'.

This is easier said than done, and it takes effort. You're moving from choosing negative based thought patterns to positive ones.

I am of complete faith in The Law of One, and the Ra Material. It does not, however, cover manifestation and methods in which to find your path (other than meditation and contemplation). Bashar and Abraham both do this explicitly, and I trust those sources implicitly, as they have brought to me (and others) exactly what they promised. Their words are empowering, and from personal experience, very - very - effective. Bashar is of late fourth density, moving to fifth as we move to fourth.

Watch some Abraham videos here.

Watch some bashar videos here.

Our thoughts create our reality, and hence, marshall your thoughts carefully. Catch any negatives thoughts, let them pass, acknowledge them as valid, then choose a positive thought instead. Remember, you choose your thoughts, no one else. It's very easy to forget this in a world as distracting as ours. If you persist in this, it becomes easier and easier, and your thoughts will be predominantly positive.

Visualisation and imagination are much undervalued tools. Choose to use them to your advantage, rather than to your disadvantage. Visualise yourself, with all of your senses and emotion, in a future that you choose. Feel it, appreciate it, and be thankful for it as if it were right here, right now. Then let go, and get back to following your bliss. It's as simple as that.

The ego mind tends to think that life has to be complicated, and that one has to struggle in order to 'achieve'. This is an illusion, within an illusion. Spirit is simple. Trust and let go.

Along with Bashar and Abraham, there are many very uplifting and inspirational talks over at The Sons of the Law of One.

You will find they all share a common message; we are one, and we each have the power to choose.

L&L
Not much further to recommend here!

It looks like all of your links are broken, though, Namaste.
(07-09-2010, 11:18 AM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]Not much further to recommend here!

It looks like all of your links are broken, though, Namaste.

Thank you Josh, post updated.

fairyfarmgirl

Since you are an accountant. Start Accounting. Open your own business as a bookkeeper, tax preparer etc. Put those skills to work.

I know of two accountants in my life that call themselves Metaphysical Accountants. They assist others in tranforming thier lives while doing the accounting for others. They also teach budgeting etc that goes along with good accounting.

Can't find the right job with the right working environment with the right boss and the right co-workers... Begin creating something for yourself.

Cultivate relationships with clubs (ie garden clubs etc) and become a member then the treasurer of those clubs. Assist them in gaining non-profit status. They pay stipends for your work.

In todays changing world it is through diversity of action that abundance is created. Be adaptable and flexible in your search.

fairyfarmgirl
Hi Sunsetter,

What made you uncomfortable about the job?

Did you discover that you don't particularly like working with numbers and data?
Did you find yourself overwhelmed by government regulations about how to apply accounting principles?
Was the employer engaged in dishonest behavior where you were expected to manipulate the numbers in order to deceive?
Did you have a spiritual awakening that made you suspicious of our entire money-based worldwide system of political economy?
Have you had other jobs so you can make a comparison about this one? By the time I'd graduated from college, I already had a couple of different on-campus jobs, and a few jobs outside of college. Do you have realistic expectations of the workforce?
Was there a cross-generation issue along the lines of what Strauss and Howe discuss, with you bringing Millenial expectations into a workforce run by Boomer or GenX attitudes?

If you had a wonderful organization, boss, work team and office, would you be happy doing the work of an accountant?
(07-09-2010, 12:04 AM)Sunsetter Wrote: [ -> ]The choices we make....

Just feel like airing my feelings out at this time of the moment. Any advice/guidance?

Dear Sunsetter, I do not have advice/guidance; but I can point a simple quote from Ra that may be of some mental aid. In session 16, Ra says - "Understanding is not of this density". I have one more quote from the world of Hollywood. In the movie-The Matrix-the character of Trinity makes the following dialogue to the central character (Neo) --

"I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing … why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did."

May the beautiful sunrise of a more certain present dawn on you dear Sunsetter.