Bring4th

Full Version: HD 3D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:76.18 Questioner: I didn’t understand what you meant by “seen to you as being quite vivid.” What do you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. This creation is somewhat more condensed by its Logos than some other Logoi have chosen. Thus each experience of the Creator by the Creator in this system of distortions is, relatively speaking, more bright or, as we said, vivid.

Ra states that our experience of 3rd density is more intensive or rather brighter or vivid than other 3rd density creations across the galaxy. Does that mean we are running on the 3rd density High definition? Perhaps Ra is suggesting that our experience is more intensive and might allow for a greater catalyst or polarity than others?
I think it means that colors are brighter and things look more vivid. Not as dim/foggy. Seemingly more realistic.
(11-22-2016, 03:45 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:76.18 Questioner: I didn’t understand what you meant by “seen to you as being quite vivid.” What do you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. This creation is somewhat more condensed by its Logos than some other Logoi have chosen. Thus each experience of the Creator by the Creator in this system of distortions is, relatively speaking, more bright or, as we said, vivid.

Ra states that our experience of 3rd density is more intensive or rather brighter or vivid than other 3rd density creations across the galaxy. Does that mean we are running on the 3rd density High definition? Perhaps Ra is suggesting that our experience is more intensive and might allow for a greater catalyst or polarity than others?

In studying the info that is there for other alien civilizations, whether or not it poses to be true, so far there is generally 1 body type, 1 hair color, and 1 eye color that evolves on a planet due to the make up of the radiative affect of the local sun or logos.

one hypothesis to support this claim is text about the peleidians, the lyrans the peleidians claim to originate from, the denebians mentioned in Law of One: 

"21.28 - Ra: I am Ra. In the sense of greatness of technology there were no great societies during this cycle. There was some advancement among those of Deneb who had chosen to incarnate as a body in what you would call China."

Whether it is any other race that there is information on, from the Hathors - cat people, To zuma zetas- some kind of dolphin evolution  that inhabits bodies with a head, arms and legs.
to ant entities, mantis ets, reptilian ets, i believe there may be sentient life that embodies each and every species on earth. so by vivid, the sheer amount of conflict that has occured here due to the intermingling of souls and genetics from various star systems, creates the situation here to be vivid in my own personal opinion. I suppose this also goes back to third density beings that did not have the veil imposed on them. I would like to assume that this is where the vivid comes in since Ra says more or less that the will of individuals without the veil was lack luster.

82.19 "Questioner: Did such societies evolve with technologies of a complex nature, or were they quite simple? Can you give me a general idea of the evolvement that would be a function of what we would call intellectual activity?

Ra: I am Ra. There is infinite diversity in societies under any circumstances. There were many highly technologically advanced societies which grew due to the ease of producing any desired result when one dwells within what might be seen to be a state of constant potential inspiration. That which even the most highly sophisticated, in your terms, societal structure lacked, given the non-complex nature of its entities, was what you might call will or, to use a more plebeian term, gusto, or élan vital."

Everything was given to them on a plate, and as a result people had less gusto. Due to how condensed our current logo is, this current reality has an abundant number of catalyst by which to consider, as opposed to the society that was had the first time.
Consider a random daydream that crosses your mind but doesn’t compel or grip your attention; let's say you are imagining having a casual conversation with someone that's not of great interest, or you're adding up some receipts in your head.

Now consider the more intense daydream of winning the lottery, or having a sexual fantasy, or imagining the revenge you will dish out upon your enemies. (I hope the last one isn't you, just making sure I cover the bases.) How much more vivid, gripping, alive, and powerful is this fantasy relative to the first? This fantasy sucks you in, makes you forget your surroundings, fully immerses you into its world, even causes physiological changes and emotions to spike in proportion to the intensity of the fantasy.

Now imagine the greatest daydream of all: Third Density. In this density we are so thoroughly, so completely mesmerized by this experience that we (seem to) lose touch with the Creator, to the point that materialistic atheism becomes a completely justifiable perspective. We experience profound pain, trauma, and tears. We sink into agony over loss and limitation. We shout with joy in triumph, success, or realization. We bounce with elation when something is gained, or suffering is alleviated. We sacrifice everything to help an other, or work hard to realize an ambition, or destroy ourselves in desire to escape, avoid, and run away.

What passion there is to the experience of this fictional world that does not, ultimately, exist. Through the veil and the limitations upon awareness, we convince ourselves that all is not one, all is not well; we believe without question that we are these human identities, that there are a great many things to fear, that we must do something to change our present circumstance in order to find satisfaction, meaning, purpose, joy, and so forth.

To me, this is what Ra means by "vivid."

Were third density less vivid it would have less command over our attention and identity. We wouldn't be so pulled, pushed, and compelled. We wouldn't suffer as greatly, but we wouldn't have the impetus to develop will and faith as strongly.

We would be like those pre-veil third-density entities who blissed out day and night on the happy bus, a situation where "no love is terribly important; no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, is made to serve for love or to benefit from fear."

It is a dream so vivid that it, for all intents and purposes, becomes REALITY.
(11-22-2016, 03:45 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra states that our experience of 3rd density is more intensive or rather brighter or vivid than other 3rd density creations across the galaxy. Does that mean we are running on the 3rd density High definition? Perhaps Ra is suggesting that our experience is more intensive and might allow for a greater catalyst or polarity than others?

I believe that's exactly right.  That Earth has been designed to be a crucible of sorts, a spot for what might be called "high risk / high reward" incarnations.  Ra didn't address this so much, but other channeled entities like Bashar have been pretty clear that Earth's heavy level of veiling is extremely unusual, even among worlds with physical surface-level incarnations, and it's that heavy veil which allows Earth to be so intense.  It turns the planet into a kind of psychic pressure cooker.

And in 12.28, Ra even outright said that voluntarily choosing to incarnate on Earth basically requires being either very brave or very foolish, which also points strongly to this interpretation.  While nothing is ever truly accidental, and nothing is ever lost, a life on Earth is likely to change an entity in very radical ways that they're unlikely to fully predict beforehand.

(But, of course, if radical change is the underlying goal, then it's a perfect testing ground.)
(11-22-2016, 03:45 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra states that our experience of 3rd density is more intensive or rather brighter or vivid than other 3rd density creations across the galaxy. Does that mean we are running on the 3rd density High definition? Perhaps Ra is suggesting that our experience is more intensive and might allow for a greater catalyst or polarity than others?

The simplest way I would explain it would be to say: a certain amount of absorbed experience is required in each density in order to elevate awareness to the next density. The time frame that this required experience will be incarnately realized in is variable in nature. So when Ra says our 3rd density is more "vivid" than others, they mean, in my opinion, that the length of our density is shorter than other Logoi have incorporated into their experiential curricula.

Keep in mind, the amount of required experience to elevate to fourth density does not change, but when you compress that required experience or learning into a shorter time frame, the experience becomes quite "vivid", meaning: intense. Experiential overload. It puts more strain on the soul energy to process the catalyst quicker. I personally doubt it results in more polarity than other creations, it just occurs much more quickly, relatively speaking.
(11-23-2016, 03:07 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

The simplest way I would explain it would be to say: a certain amount of absorbed experience is required in each density in order to elevate awareness to the next density. The time frame that this required experience will be incarnately realized in is variable in nature. So when Ra says our 3rd density is more "vivid" than others, they mean, in my opinion, that the length of our density is shorter than other Logoi have incorporated into their experiential curricula.

Keep in mind, the amount of required experience to elevate to fourth density does not change, but when you compress that required experience or learning into a shorter time frame, the experience becomes quite "vivid", meaning: intense. Experiential overload. It puts more strain on the soul energy to process the catalyst quicker. I personally doubt it results in more polarity than other creations, it just occurs much more quickly, relatively speaking.

The lines for black friday are pretty vivid, walking over other people, trying to get the best bargains.. I mean look at them fighting over a toaster oven.  I suppose Gary brought the best examples. Winning the lottery anyone would be exhilerated and excited. The feeling of finishing a long work, or having been starving and eating the first meal of the day. For me vivid is taking a very large number 2 and the feeling of emptyness afterwards.. that is always vivid. oohh yeeaaa
Happened upon another quote that speaks to the "vivid" nature of the post-veil, third-density illusion:

105.18 Questioner: Now, I would like to, then, examine a sample, shall we say, bodily distortion prior to the veil and how it would affect the mind. Could Ra give an example of that, please?

Ra: I am Ra. This general area has been covered. We shall recapitulate here.

The patterns of illness, disease, and death are a benignant demesne within the plan of incarnational experience. As such, some healing would occur by decision of mind/body/spirits, and incarnations were experienced with the normal ending of illness to death, accepted as such since without the veil it is clear that the mind/body/spirit continues. Thusly, the experiences, both good and bad, or joyful and sad, of the mind/body/spirit before veiling would be pale, without vibrancy or the keen edge of interest that such brings in the post-veiling mind/body/spirit complex.
(11-22-2016, 08:12 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Consider a random daydream that crosses your mind but doesn’t compel or grip your attention; let's say you are imagining having a casual conversation with someone that's not of great interest, or you're adding up some receipts in your head.

Now consider the more intense daydream of winning the lottery, or having a sexual fantasy, or imagining the revenge you will dish out upon your enemies. (I hope the last one isn't you, just making sure I cover the bases.) How much more vivid, gripping, alive, and powerful is this fantasy relative to the first? This fantasy sucks you in, makes you forget your surroundings, fully immerses you into its world, even causes physiological changes and emotions to spike in proportion to the intensity of the fantasy.

Now imagine the greatest daydream of all: Third Density. In this density we are so thoroughly, so completely mesmerized by this experience that we (seem to) lose touch with the Creator, to the point that materialistic atheism becomes a completely justifiable perspective. We experience profound pain, trauma, and tears. We sink into agony over loss and limitation. We shout with joy in triumph, success, or realization. We bounce with elation when something is gained, or suffering is alleviated. We sacrifice everything to help an other, or work hard to realize an ambition, or destroy ourselves in desire to escape, avoid, and run away.

What passion there is to the experience of this fictional world that does not, ultimately, exist. Through the veil and the limitations upon awareness, we convince ourselves that all is not one, all is not well; we believe without question that we are these human identities, that there are a great many things to fear, that we must do something to change our present circumstance in order to find satisfaction, meaning, purpose, joy, and so forth.

To me, this is what Ra means by "vivid."

Were third density less vivid it would have less command over our attention and identity. We wouldn't be so pulled, pushed, and compelled. We wouldn't suffer as greatly, but we wouldn't have the impetus to develop will and faith as strongly.

We would be like those pre-veil third-density entities who blissed out day and night on the happy bus, a situation where "no love is terribly important; no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, is made to serve for love or to benefit from fear."

It is a dream so vivid that it, for all intents and purposes, becomes REALITY.

Absolutely love this post Smile