Bring4th

Full Version: How to Exit the Reincarnation System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to this article, the tunnel of light is a lie, and forces us to reincarnate.
It's important to connect with your oversoul before attempting to go through the tunnel.

The system is designed to trap us in economic bondage.

http://www.enlightened-consciousness.com...-system-2/
Are you aware of your past incarnations? Did they will to not be reborn here? Does it even matter from a lifetime to another or are they separate enough it does not? Were you ever truly bound here by something other than your own will? Are others who are still born not yourself?

In the end, there is the eternal dance of One, a portion of yourself may leave, others remain and others come, are you ever truly not somewhere?

Like many things with you IndigoGeminiWolf, I think you dwell in fears and seek to shape your destiny through fear, and yet is not fear itself the greatest of bondage?
I just want to live the right life.
(11-22-2016, 10:01 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to live the right life.

What is the right life?
Any information involving words like "trap" or "slavery" have immediate negative connotations. I'd suggest avoiding them. Instead, remember what Ra (and others like Seth) said about the process. Everyone is being overseen by entities who are there to help ensure every developing entity gets the best incarnative opportunities to learn the lessons they need to advance. Even if that means taking another spin on Earth, it's not for an arbitrary reason - it's because there are still lessons that need to be learned, no different from a High School student having to re-take Algebra before they're allowed to tackle Calculus.
(11-23-2016, 02:16 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Any information involving words like "trap" or "slavery" have immediate negative connotations.  I'd suggest avoiding them.  Instead, remember what Ra (and others like Seth) said about the process.  Everyone is being overseen by entities who are there to help ensure every developing entity gets the best incarnative opportunities to learn the lessons they need to advance.  Even if that means taking another spin on Earth, it's not for an arbitrary reason - it's because there are still lessons that need to be learned, no different from a High School student having to re-take Algebra before they're allowed to tackle Calculus.

honestly apeacefulwarrior your words always jump in to give such relief and heart-comfort. seriously im tearing up right now. every so often ill see one of these things about how the after-death experience might trap you into reliving earth life over and over, or ill read tibetan book of the dead and get scared because it loudly says "YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE A HUMAN! YOU WANT TO BE ONLY PRISTINE COGNITION! DO NOT TURN TOWARD THE LIGHT OF THE GOD REALMS, NOR THE LOWLY HUMAN REALMS" or whatever and i just forget that we are always eternally enmeshed in synchronicity. like synchronicity IS the fabric of the universe, don't forget that sjel, the very nature of existence IS harmony, it IS synchronous perfect timing, like gears or puzzle pieces.

thanks apeacefulwarrior for acting as a channel for my higher self
(11-22-2016, 06:22 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]According to this article, the tunnel of light is a lie, and forces us to reincarnate.
It's important to connect with your oversoul before attempting to go through the tunnel.

The system is designed to trap us in economic bondage.

My understanding is the only thing that keeps you coming back is your desire to return. All desire is the result of energy attempting to balance itself (consciousness reaching for those experiences that will complete it). This is what creates the karmic pendulum.

You crave sweet things, and so naturally you seek them out and you eat them, and eat them, and eat them, until the desire is satiated, and you are sick of sweet things so now you crave salty things, and eat them, and eat them, and eat them, and then that desire is satiated as well, and then you cycle back to the sweet things, ect. ad nauseum.

That is, of course, an extremely oversimplified example. But it kind of communicates the notion of the see-saw of balance. Similarly, as you live life and approach older age, the natural cycle is to grow weary of life, which energizes the desire to move on, which eventually attracts it (which is usually preprogrammed). The incarnation ends and you live in the nonphysical and as you live in the nonphysical you eventually, weirdly enough, start to crave incarnate experience again which eventually leads to reincarnation. Again, this is all a very natural and organic physical/ethereal cycle. But every-time you experience something you gain a deeper consciousness of it -- a more nuanced perception of its intricacies. The experience keeps getting more and more refined and this is what balance is (the experience is raised to all the different vibrational levels of appraisal: red, orange, yellow, green, etc). The opposites start to close in on each other and approach a kind of synthesis. You do a little sweet, and a little salty, and eventually they become one instead of a duality. You approach the "middle way" as the Buddha would put it.

The tunnel of light many souls experience at death isn't a trap, its just a metaphor for a journey. Many souls won't even experience that when they die (in fact, many NDE'ers don't experience it). Some souls need a "journey" to move through time/space effectively. The linear perspective and understanding is not immediately let go of at death. The metaphor allows them to let go of their current mental/spiritual locus and embrace another mental/spiritual locus.
we are pulled back into duality the moment we start to think there is a right and a wrong. in truth there is no right and no wrong. 

humans always want there to be a right way so that they can point out the wrong way. the spiritual world does not work by human ways the spiritual world is not human! first of all, it is spiritual!

Ra also talks about not seeing polarity concerning light bringers from the octave that comes after ours.

51.1 Questioner: As we begin Book Three of The Law of One there are a couple of questions, one of fairly non-transient importance and one which I consider to be a bit transient that I feel obligated to ask because of communication with others.

The first is just clearing up final points about harvest for our friend [name]. And I was wondering if there is a supervision over the harvest and if so, why this supervision is necessary and how it works since an entity’s harvestability is the violet ray? Is it necessary for entities to supervise the harvest, or is it automatic? Could you answer this, please?
Ra: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.

There are those of three levels watching over harvest.
The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or higher self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.
The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their higher self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.
The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light-bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.
Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet-ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet-ray selfhood.
52.12 Questioner: Thank you. In mentioning, in the previous session, the harvest, you mentioned the light-bringers from the octave. Am I to understand that those who provide the light for the gradation of graduation are of an octave above the one we experience? Could you tell me more about these light-bringers, who they are, etc.?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

This octave density of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself. In this new octave there are also those who wander. We know very little across the boundary of octave except that these beings come to aid our octave in its Logos completion.

I can't help but think that light bringer is mentioning light worker here. 

Bill Donahue gets into the symbology of the Bible, rather than the way it has been taken literally for thousands of years. 

He goes over specific passages pointing out, this is not to be taken at the word but to be taken as symbols.
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]For example circumcision, is of the mind, not of the body. Then it talks about how we are separated by the spiritual mind, the emotional mind, the logical mind, and the physical mind. Then it goes on to say in my own words here that there are many channels or angles of light, but there is only one angle that will create a true connection with the Creator.
He's also talking about angels as light angles that spin their way into your pineal gland that is picking up non visible light from within.
Then he goes on to say that the body be full of light when the eye be single. Back to the direct messages of Jesus himself, he does not follow the Catholic Church, he follows Jesus. 
You have to drop your preconception of what you feel the Bible to be. Do not associate it with those who profess it literally for it is a spiritual death upon them and their flock (catholic church, dogmatic church) The first lie to the people is saying evil is personified and that it is not a part of each one of us, both good and evil, all humans have the propensity to do both.

"78.29 Questioner: I understand your limitations in answering that. Thank you. Could you tell me how, in first density, wind and fire teach earth and water?

Ra: I am Ra. You may see the air and fire of that which is chaos as literally illuminating and forming the formless, for earth and water were, in the timeless state, unformed. As the active principles of fire and air blow and burn incandescently about that which nurtures that which is to come, the water learns to become sea, lake, and river offering the opportunity for viable life. The earth learns to be shaped, thus offering the opportunity for viable life. "

So in this Video Bill Donahue talks about the same thing as the states of the mind, first there is earth, the unmolded mind, then there is water, water which brings life from the earth, then that life is cast into the air, free of all conventional thought which is still in that mud. After you are cast into the air being free of all thought, then you become fire, your soul flame increases in vibration, you reach the christ consciousness and you are re-membering your true divine sovereignity.

[/font]
(11-23-2016, 01:14 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2016, 10:01 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to live the right life.

What is the right life?

The one that does not make me feel sad.
(11-23-2016, 03:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2016, 01:14 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

What is the right life?

The one that does not make me feel sad.

What if in the end you can love yourself unconditionally without feeling sad about any of it?

Because that is what I think will happen and while fear can seem strong, it remains a temporary thing that will fall away while love will always prevail. I think you should simply work on your well being and not trying to find what's right.
as am empath there is a lot of sad energy floating around the planet.

as a lightworker i know i am transmuting this fear into love because i am graciously being with myself during the negative emotion instead of trying to escape it. You've got to see what you are doing as service to self by trying to separate yourself from this sadness.

It is when you stop trying to run away from yourself, and you start trying to simply be with yourself and your own emotions, that the emotions stop having as much sway over you. Service to self deals with division, so that includes setting aside anything that might be uncomfortable, while service to others deals with unity, and that has to do with being able to give the same love and appreciation to the good things as much as the bad.

If you cannot BE with yourself, you got to understand that no one else is going to do this for you. You must do this for yourself, just like you must eat for yourself or other things for yourself.

http://theworkofthesoul.com/shadowwork.htm

"What is the goal of working with the shadow?

The goal of working with the shadow is to integrate and come to know and accept all of those parts that we have attempted to hide or run from. To find treasure, or make that which has been operating at the unconscious level conscious. Some may not be aware that these aspects exist. It is instinctive work which asks us to follow our own soul’s call and inward response.

Why work with the shadow? 

Through this work one is able to slowly deepen and include all of the many interior aspects and to be loving and kind to that which was previously rejected. This eventually allows us to be more compassionate to both ourselves and to others. It asks us to change our views, perspectives and beliefs. It asks us to invite the other in and to embrace our weaknesses and turn them into strengths.

When we work with the shadow we begin to reclaim the projections we put on others. We turn inward and begin to gently listen and heal those aspects within ourselves instead. "

I know you are serious about finding happiness, but you always look for it in a situation that is not here now, instead of trying to recognize how it is in the situation now. An analogy I like to make is a first person shooter, someone who has not done any shadow work is liable to either shoot their teammate or themselves in the foot the moment something unpleasant occurs or they are startled and scared. 

The point of it is to be able to be calm and collected to make better choices instead of being lead around emotionally by your emotional body. You'd end up creating a lot of destruction in the process to all of a sudden reach harvest, but then not have done the prerequisite healing work that includes the shadow work. Also I love you, otherwise I would not try so hard to explain this.
Love isn't my problem. It's wisdom. I'm not very wise. And I've faced my shadow many times. I take medication now so I don't hurt anyone else, and that prevents me from facing my shadow.

The motto of my life isn't fear, nor is it sadness.

It's a longing.
(11-23-2016, 05:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Love isn't my problem. It's wisdom. I'm not very wise. And I've faced my shadow many times. I take medication now so I don't hurt anyone else, and that prevents me from facing my shadow.

The motto of my life isn't fear, nor is it sadness.

It's a longing.

Where did this longing originates from? How did it first appear? What were the root emotions that manifested this longing?
It might sound counterintuitive, but the longing is to be with spirit. That's just what I thought of.

Longing has been my favorite word for some time.

It first appeared in realizing there was separation here.

This world just doesn't seem real enough to me. But of course at times I get lost in the moment and react.

Last night in a dream I was caught in someone else's dream in which there was a rainstorm like a waterfall that came down on us, and it was one of the most refreshing feelings I've ever had.
Later I saw people on a bus in fursuits (sort of like mascots), but I was different because I didn't have one but wanted one.
Fursuits are the closest thing we have to anthros, because they've got real people in them.
Quote:We begin with the mental learn/teaching necessary for contact with
intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain
silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be
opened like a door. The key is silence.
Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto
geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular,
bearing inner relationships.
To begin to master the concept of mental disciplines it is necessary to
examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized.
Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the
corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought a being has, has in
its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all,
identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of
which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every
positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things.
Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.
The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your
consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness
to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause
blockages and confusions in the already distorted mind complex. Each
acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call
judgment engenders.
The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze
outward toward the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists
completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary.
When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental
understandings, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is
necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be
impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations
of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or
what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as
subtle work.
The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors
the second step. These are the first four steps of learning mental disciplines.
The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical
relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and
the infinite mind.
The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body
complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using
the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the
emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary
to both understand the bodily polarity and to accept them, repeating in a
chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind
bethinking the consciousness.
The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The
biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite
bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of
acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may
then be accomplished. It is then the task to extend this understanding to the
bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet.
The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male
is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However,
in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the
body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle
discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes
involved.
This is how you exit the cycle.
(11-23-2016, 06:34 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It might sound counterintuitive, but the longing is to be with spirit. That's just what I thought of.

Longing has been my favorite word for some time.

It first appeared in realizing there was separation here.

This world just doesn't seem real enough to me. But of course at times I get lost in the moment and react.

Last night in a dream I was caught in someone else's dream in which there was a rainstorm like a waterfall that came down on us, and it was one of the most refreshing feelings I've ever had.
Later I saw people on a bus in fursuits (sort of like mascots), but I was different because I didn't have one but wanted one.
Fursuits are the closest thing we have to anthros, because they've got real people in them.

You are spirit that bathes in spirit among spirit, separation exists only in the perception of it.

What do you truly long for that would make you satisfied with yourself? Being an anthro for an example might seem ideal to you, but perhaps if attainted you'd still find the same struggles projected unto something other. If we were all anthros in an anthro world, would all be any different? Or is unwellness with appearance an illusion that deals with identity struggles whatever the appearance is?
(11-23-2016, 07:10 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]You are spirit that bathes in spirit among spirit, separation exists only in the perception of it.

What do you truly long for that would make you satisfied with yourself? Being an anthro for an example might seem ideal to you, but perhaps if attainted you'd still find the same struggles projected unto something other. If we were all anthros in an anthro world, would all be any different? Or is unwellness with appearance an illusion that deals with identity struggles whatever the appearance is?

Well it's hard for me to say. Being an anthro I've spent 100's of hours focusing on trying to shapeshift, or imagining myself in a world like that. I've never spent that much time in anything else.

If everyone was an anthro, including me, then it would only be special if I remembered being human at one time.

An anthro would have superior sight, hearing, smell, strength, and have instinct and perhaps an intelligence that humans alone do not have.

If I did get what I wanted, I don't know how long the thrill would last honestly.

If I were the only one, I might fear for my life. But if only I saw myself as an anthro, and looked human to everyone else, I'd probably be satisfied with that.

But I'd want to fully be one, biologically. Not just in appearance.
All of the attributes you've attributed to anthros, I feel would be available to a higher density being.
The purpose of the density we're exiting, is to make a choice between two polarities.
You don't need those attributes to make a choice.
It seems to me that you want to escape reality, rather than come to terms with what reality, or the purpose of being here, actually is.
There's nothing "wrong" with that, in and of itself.
It can be an issue though, when trying to assimilate other perspectives into your reality. Finding "like minded" individuals, might be hard if your version of reality, is dependent on the separation of your psyche from the general consensus.

Maybe this is where your problems connecting with others, stem from?
(11-23-2016, 09:50 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]All of the attributes you've attributed to anthros, I feel would be available to a higher density being.
The purpose of the density we're exiting, is to make a choice between two polarities.
You don't need those attributes to make a choice.
It seems to me that you want to escape reality, rather than come to terms with what reality, or the purpose of being here, actually is.
There's nothing "wrong" with that, in and of itself.
It can be an issue though, when trying to assimilate other perspectives into your reality. Finding "like minded" individuals, might be hard if your version of reality, is dependent on the separation of your psyche from the general consensus.

Maybe this is where your problems connecting with others, stem from?

Yes. I do realize I'm already on the path of Service to Others, since I decided on making the choice. But then there's choosing to act on it.

I'm not so lost here. There are others with a like mind who I can find as friends. I've connected with one in particular. And another who we like to chat too.

It's not been so hard to find like minded individuals, but it's happened only recently.

If I were higher density, I probably would prefer to be light than even an anthro. But I do want to experience being one for even a short time in my eternity. I want all the smells and sights.
What I mean is...you would probably have superior smells and sights to an anthro, if you were 5D.
You could exist with whatever attributes you want.

It's cool that you've found others with similar interests. I don't mean it's impossible to connect...just that you're really cutting down on prospective relationships when you've got such a narrow scope.
I was really just giving some input, based on the vibe I've gotten from your posts.
I find your honesty and perspective interesting and refreshing Smile
(11-23-2016, 10:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]What I mean is...you would probably have superior smells and sights to an anthro, if you were 5D.
You could exist with whatever attributes you want.

It's cool that you've found others with similar interests. I don't mean it's impossible to connect...just that you're really cutting down on prospective relationships when you've got such a narrow scope.
I was really just giving some input, based on the vibe I've gotten from your posts.
I find your honesty and perspective interesting and refreshing Smile

Does a 5D have access to the whole of human 3D knowledge? Or only what they learned when they were in 3D?

I'm sure there's tons of anthro artworks that I've never seen before that I might like even better.

After all I am unsure of what I'd want my form to be.

Although in 5D we can be cartoon forms, so I'd maybe be him: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid216364

Because light to me means cartoon is possible. And I would have so much love for myself and others.

Or maybe him: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid215884

I cannot think of any greater way to love myself.
(11-24-2016, 12:00 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot think of any greater way to love myself.

How about loving yourself outside the form you have or can have, when the essence of yourself is ultimately formless and not bound by such limitations?
(11-24-2016, 12:48 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2016, 12:00 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot think of any greater way to love myself.

How about loving yourself outside the form you have or can have, when the essence of yourself is ultimately formless and not bound by such limitations?

I can't imagine formless. It can't be "something".
(11-24-2016, 03:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2016, 12:48 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]How about loving yourself outside the form you have or can have, when the essence of yourself is ultimately formless and not bound by such limitations?

I can't imagine formless. It can't be "something".

It's the potential for any form, not bound nor limited to any particular. You are all possible forms yet none also.
a spark of creator is exactly that, formless, an orb of energy. it's an orb. you are an orb i am an orb, everything is an orb of energy inside a meat package.

whats so important about being able to see better, hear more acutely, run faster, none of that is really about going within, you say you want to be with spirit and spirit does not reside in the outside of any form. spirit resides inside. you're obsessed with the physical, and caught up in your mind about the physical.

you are doing everything you can to avoid spirit altogether. by focusing on these other two factors that are part of the complex but ultimately not spirit.

formless is like a drop of water, a light in a dark room. what other analogy is there? have you ever seen water in zero gravity?

this is an example of  formless of course it's subject to the dictate of gravity or lack there of, haven't you ever played pokemon? ditto is formless. 
No, I've never played pokemon.

I like that the formless could potentially be multiple forms.

I don't know why I like form so much. One step at a time.

I'm working on trying to love my mom more. Maybe after I do enough things for her and show her love in that way that I'll be able to focus on the formless.
But then I have nothing to mentally focus on. It's like focusing on nothing. I can focus on an orb of light though, but that doesn't satisfy me emotionally.

I don't get the warm fuzzies from thinking about light. Or thinking about nothingness. Or thinking about an orb.
I need something warm and furry I can hug.

Without that I just feel lost.

Or is it important not to feel?
Well the formless is infinity, so it goes beyond feeling. It's beyond my understanding.
(11-24-2016, 07:16 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well the formless is infinity, so it goes beyond feeling. It's beyond my understanding.

It is simply your truer nature unlike anthros which are more akin to a temporary obsession or your actual form as a temporary vessel. Simply picture that you could change shape at will without knowing of having a default shape, you could also not manifest a physical appearance while still being a presence.

Everyone you see that is uncaring of being an anthro are yourself not bound by such distortions of necessity of such a thing. They just allow themselves to be well on this matter.