Bring4th

Full Version: Beautiful subtle quality about Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you remember when Ra and Don were speaking about Tarot cards and Ra started saying "O student"? I think that when Ra taught the Tarot to the Egyptian adepts, those entities and Ra became closer and more connected on a soul level. The relationship was of teacher and student, but also of immense friendship in unity. The love was recognized.

So when Ra and Don started speaking about the Tarot, I think that Ra "remembered" their time with the Egyptians, and this simple tribute/honor was reflected in the discussion of the archetypical mind with the "O student". Ra perceived many connections, and brought it into fruition. They were very delighted to teach about the Tarot again.
(11-23-2016, 06:27 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Do you remember when Ra and Don were speaking about Tarot cards and Ra started saying "O student"? I think that when Ra taught the Tarot to the Egyptian adepts, those entities and Ra became closer and more connected on a soul level. The relationship was of teacher and student, but also of immense friendship in unity. The love was recognized.

So when Ra and Don started speaking about the Tarot, I think that Ra "remembered" their time with the Egyptians, and this simple tribute/honor was reflected in the discussion of the archetypical mind with the "O student". Ra perceived many connections, and brought it into fruition. They were very delighted to teach about the Tarot again.

97.10 Questioner: Thank you. Card Number Five, the Significator of the Mind, indicates, firstly, as I see it, simply a male within a rectangularly structured form. This suggests to me that the Significator of the Mind in third density is well-bounded within the illusion, as is also suggested by the fact that the base of the male is a rectangular form showing no ability for movement. Would Ra comment on that?
Ra: I am Ra. O student, you have grasped the barest essence of the nature of the Significator’s complete envelopment within the rectangle. Consider for the self, O student, whether your thoughts can walk. The abilities of the most finely honed mentality shall not be known without the use of the physical vehicle which you call the body. Through the mouth the mind may speak. Through the limbs the mind may effect action.

This one?
Yes. There are many of them.