Bring4th

Full Version: Confederation Contact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The error we have discovered concerns one of the arrivals of both the Orion
group into your planetary sphere of influence and the corresponding arrival
of emissaries of the Confederation. We gave dates of 2,600 years for the
Orion entry, 2,300 for Confederation entry. This is incorrect. The
recalculation indicates numbers 3,600 for Orion entry, 3,300 for
Confederation entry.
Akhenaten died around 1336 BC or 1334 BC
This would mean he lived around 3300 years ago.
Probably common knowledge here but I find it interesting Smile
(11-23-2016, 05:53 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The error we have discovered concerns one of the arrivals of both the Orion
Confederation entry.

Did he bring the Law of One to his people?
Quote:In the Eighteenth Dynasty, as it is known in your records of space/time
distortions, we were able to contact a pharaoh, as you would call him. The
man was small in life-experience on your plane and was a … what this
instrument would call, Wanderer. Thus, this mind/body/spirit complex
received our communication distortions and was able to blend his
distortions with our own. This young entity had been given a vibratory
complex of sound which vibrated in honor of a prosperous god, as this
mind/body complex, which we call instrument for convenience, would call
“Ammon.” The entity decided that this name, being in honor of one among
many gods, was not acceptable for inclusion in his vibratory sound complex.
Thus, he changed his name to one which honored the sun disc. This
distortion, called “Aten,” was a close distortion to our reality as we
understand our own nature of mind/body/spirit complex distortion.
However, it does not come totally into alignment with the intended
teach/learning which was sent. This entity, Ikhnaton, became convinced
that the vibration of One was the true spiritual vibration and thus decreed
the Law of One.
However, this entity’s beliefs were accepted by very few. His priests gave lip
service only, without the spiritual distortion towards seeking. The peoples
continued in their beliefs. When this entity was no longer in this density,
again the polarized beliefs in the many gods came into their own and
continued so until the one known as Mohammed delivered the peoples into
a more intelligible distortion of mind/body/spirit relationships.

--------
Taken from Wikipedia:

Akhenaten (/ˌækəˈnɑːtən/;[1] also spelled Echnaton,[7] Akhenaton,[8] Ikhnaton,[9] and Khuenaten;[10][11] meaning "Effective for Aten") known before the fifth year of his reign as Amenhotep IV (sometimes given its Greek form, Amenophis IV, and meaning Amun Is Satisfied), was an Ancient Egyptian pharaoh of the 18th Dynasty who ruled for 17 years and died perhaps in 1336 BC or 1334 BC. He is especially noted for abandoning traditional Egyptian polytheism and introducing worship centered on the Aten, which is sometimes described as monolatristic, henotheistic, or even quasi-monotheistic. An early inscription likens the Aten to the sun as compared to stars, and later official language avoids calling the Aten a god, giving the solar deity a status above mere gods.

Akhenaten tried to bring about a departure from traditional religion, yet in the end it would not be accepted. After his death, his monuments were dismantled and hidden, his statues were terminated and his name was not to be included in the king lists. [12] Traditional religious practice was gradually restored, and when some dozen years later rulers without clear rights of succession from the 18th Dynasty founded a new dynasty, they discredited Akhenaten and his immediate successors, referring to Akhenaten himself as "the enemy" or "that criminal" in archival records.[13]

He was all but lost from history until the discovery during the 19th century of the site of Akhetaten, the city he built and designed for the worship of Aten, at Amarna. [14] Early excavations at Amarna by Flinders Petrie sparked interest in the enigmatic pharaoh, and a mummy found in the tomb KV55, which was unearthed in 1907 in a dig led by Edward R. Ayrton, is likely that of Akhenaten. DNA analysis has determined that the man buried in KV55 is the father of King Tutankhamun,[15] but its identification as Akhenaten has been questioned.[6][16][17][18][19]

Modern interest in Akhenaten and his queen Nefertiti comes partly from his connection with Tutankhamun (even though Tutankhamun's mother was not Nefertiti, but a woman named by archaeologists The Younger Lady), and partly from the unique style and high quality of the pictorial arts he patronized, and partly from ongoing interest in the religion he attempted to establish.
(11-23-2016, 05:53 PM)Kaaron Wrote: [ -> ]
Confederation entry.

I wonder where that entity is now. What is that entity exploring at this moment?
(11-23-2016, 07:18 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder where that entity is now. What is that entity exploring at this moment?

Delivering pizza.
LOL @ pizza...
I reckon if I could be anywhere, it'd be here, at the time that the shift is happening, to experience the harvest first hand.

So yeah...he could be only 15 mins away, or it's free lol
Maybe that entity is closer to us than we think. That entity could be dwelling in these very forums. I like the idea of pizza delivery.

Quote:23.12 Questioner: I had assumed before I asked the question that that would be the answer. I only asked it for his benefit because he would have wished for me to.

Can you tell me what happened to Akhenaten after his physical death?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity was then put through the series of healing and review of incarnational experience which is appropriate for third-density experience. This entity had been somewhat in the distortions of power ameliorated by the great devotion to the Law of One. This entity thus resolved to enter a series of incarnations in which it had no distortions towards power.
Drunvalo Melchizedek speaks about Ankhenaton in your book "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life".

Peace, love and light.
(11-23-2016, 09:27 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2016, 07:18 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder where that entity is now. What is that entity exploring at this moment?

Delivering pizza.

Actually, I make noodles.

I am also happy to announce I have at last experienced true powerlessness in this life and have been greatly humbled by giving in to it. In other lives I have fought against weakness within myself tooth and nail and only now am I accepting the necessity of one's own vulnerabilities.
(11-24-2016, 02:04 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2016, 09:27 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Delivering pizza.

Actually, I make noodles.

korean, chinese or what kind of noodles? every kind of noodles? pasta? Tongue yum i miss noodles. 
Yeah, I work in a Southeast Asian Noodle Bar, so we do Chinese, Thai, Korean, Japanese, etc, all cooked in a wok.
Also, it was Nefertiti who had the real hand in patronizing the arts, although I certainly used my power to make it happen.
Wow......
If Akhenaten was a wanderer, it means any one of his social memory complex would have his soul imprint. There are probably multiple "Akhenaten's" incarnate right now.
Rabbinical Judaism calculated a lifespan of Moses corresponding to 1391–1271 (120 years) BCE; Jerome gives 1592 BCE, and James Ussher 1571 BCE as his birth year.

I think it's safe to say we know who the Orion contact was
~~
[Image: akhnaten.jpg]

[Image: twb-Akhnaten-ENO-4thMarch-2016035.jpg]

[Image: p03nnvyq.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7rdtkiuAq1rui49ao1_1280.jpg]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhnaten_(opera)

Akhnaten by Philip Glass - Now to Nov. 27 Only!  
LA Opera
Published on Nov 7, 2016

Philip Glass returns to LA Opera with Akhnaten.

"A gloriously coloured eye-catching affair." - The Guardian

"Significant… eye-popping new production. Now, thanks to LA Opera, we have the first major American “Akhnaten” in more than quarter-century" - Los Angeles Times

In ancient Egypt, Akhnaten ascends to the throne along with his bride Nefertiti. He has a vision for his people, a vision that abandons the worship of many gods for just one: the Sun God who reigns supreme. Akhnaten's bold attempt to alter the course of history with a single revolutionary idea ultimately leads to his violent overthrow.

The powerful, mesmerizing score by Philip Glass is filled with driving rhythms and exquisite choral harmonies. Akhnaten comes to Los Angeles in an all-new production by renowned director Phelim McDermott, led by the brilliant young conductor Matthew Aucoin, LA Opera's new Artist in Residence.

For more information go to www.LAOpera.org/Akhnaten
==================================================

Scenes from previous production by another opera company, pub'd YooToobz ca. Feb. 2013:

Akhnaten (Act I, Scene 5)-- The Window of Appearance 
The Pharaoh Amenhotep IV, re-named by himself as Akhenaten ("Effective for Aten"), proclaims his rule and faith
from a window in his Temple

Akhnaten (Act II, Scene 1) -- The Temple [at Thebes; eight years into Akhenaten's rule. Note: "Akhnaten" is Glass's usage;
the conventional spelling in the West is "Akhenaten", originating in a British archeologist's usage.]
The old theocratic priesthood of Amon stubbornly maintain their pantheistic deity-rich idolatrous cult.
Pharaoh A., his wife, and his mother, not best pleased with this backsliding state of affairs, to say the least.
A highest-level debate ensues. Summary:
Pharaoh A., his consort Nefertiti, and his mother, Tye: Listen up, you idolatrous feather-bedding frauds -- God is one, one, one, one
High Priest Amon & the old-guard priests: Nuts to that, you sunbathing upstarts -- Nope, nope, nope, nope
Ra drops by in a cameo appearance to give a helping hand.

Akhnaten (Act II, Scene 2)-- Akhnaten and Nefertiti
Two hearts, one quixotic doomed endeavor -- towards the One, in love, in light.

Akhnaten (Act II, Scene 4) -- Hymn
Linking Akhnaten's "Hymn to the Aten" to the Hebrew Bible.
For the Psalm 104 sections at the end Hebrew lyrics added from Philip Glass's web site (http://www.glasspages.org/akhnaten.ht...)

http://www.interfaith.org/ancient/akhenaten/
http://www.seanet.com/~realistic/psalm104.html
http://katherinestange.com/egypt/intro.htm

[Image: c5a81bf9e03ad16e4d9e50b44d2dc912.jpg]