Bring4th

Full Version: growth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:33.6 Questioner: Thank you. I was wondering if there is a programming of experiences that causes an individual to get certain catalyst in his daily life. For instance, as we go through our daily life there are many things that we can experience. We look at these experiences as occurring by pure chance or by a conscious design of ours, like making appointments or going places. I was just wondering if there was a behind-the-scenes, I might call it, programming of catalyst to create the necessary experiences for more rapid growth in the case of some entities. Is this… Does this happen?

Ra: I am Ra. We believe we grasp the heart of your query. Please request further information if we are not correct.

The incarnating entity which has become conscious of the incarnative process and thus programs its own experience may choose the amount of catalyst or, to phrase this differently, the number of lessons which it will undertake to experience and to learn from in one incarnation. This does not mean that all is predestined, but rather that there are invisible guidelines shaping events which will function according to this programming. Thus if one opportunity is missed another will appear until the, shall we say, student of the life experience grasps that a lesson is being offered and undertakes to learn it.

When does someone become conscious of the incarnative process? Is there a sign post for this type of progression? It almost sounds like creating experiences in conformity with your own will power? I wonder what its all about, personally i feel a little stuck or blocked in terms of personal growth and wonder when i will experience something interesting or more emotionally moving. It is my understanding that the higher self programs experience for the less mature entity until they have developed enough in order to program experience for themselves, but everything in life is designed in order to develop spiritual catalyst and growth.
If you are unsatisfied and waiting for something to happen, you might miss that you were what was supposed to bring the change you desire.

Growth is probably in proportional relation to sincere seeking, what do you seek?
I seek further experiences to bring about a deeper polarity towards love. This seems to be the most logical desire for me, the unveiling of the mind.
(11-27-2016, 05:14 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I seek further experiences to bring about a deeper polarity towards love. This seems to be the most logical desire for me, the unveiling of the mind.

There is a lot of natural aids provided to accelerate change beyond the natural progression of the spiral, to skip steps.

Beyond those aids, meditation, contemplation and prayer seems to be what works best. I'm especially fond of contemplation for this specific purpose.

Or sometimes you just gotta figure what is blocking you from within yourself, to make the unconscious resistance conscious.
I look at it as the higher self acting as auto pilot. I suspect that the awareness occurs in time/space at some point during the life review. Another example would be to experience a lucid dream in which you become aware you are dreaming prior to awakening from it, so there is some kind of "aha" moment prior to incarnating. As for when? While in early 3rd density time/space is my best guess. I think we can get in our own way at times and our own sense of stagnation, or confusion is a symptom of it.

I think it is more a case of remembering than realising, in our context of growth. And so the question might be asked, what choices are we making in our lives that are blocking us from remembering?
(11-27-2016, 04:52 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]When does someone become conscious of the incarnative process? Is there a sign post for this type of progression? It almost sounds like creating experiences in conformity with your own will power? I wonder what its all about, personally i feel a little stuck or blocked in terms of personal growth and wonder when i will experience something interesting or more emotionally moving. It is my understanding that the higher self programs experience for the less mature entity until they have developed enough in order to program experience for themselves, but everything in life is designed in order to develop spiritual catalyst and growth.

My understanding is a little different. I'm pretty sure Ra says that the Logos (Sun) offers random catalyst to an entity until they are polarized enough, to which then the Higher Self does the programming, as well as more and more of the conscious self. To use the conscious self to program the experience is the development of the will.

So, if you are feeling stagnant, it's most likely a programmed lesson from your Higher Self to develop your incarnate will, if you ask me. You are waiting for something to happen? Make something happen.
(11-27-2016, 04:52 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what its all about, personally i feel a little stuck or blocked in terms of personal growth and wonder when i will experience something interesting or more emotionally moving.

other people are usually the trigger for these kinds of changes.

Like meeting someone - and then realising they have a quality that is rather underdeveloped in yourself, and so it becomes something that you can work on yourself.

These kinds of 'encounters' can come out of the blue.  (new person in the workplace, friend of a friend visiting from outside of town, attending some weekend seminar etc etc).

best of luck with things   Angel
(11-27-2016, 05:14 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I seek further experiences to bring about a deeper polarity towards love. This seems to be the most logical desire for me, the unveiling of the mind.

Have you ever tried something like ecstatic dance?  Excercises by which to follow your intution and follow your heart.

The only way to open yourself to love, is to stop with the mind, since the mind, or thought does not have to do with love itself.

Law of One takes a very light approach to love/light light/love. By light, I mean intellectually dense, light as in the light bulb, light as in the idea, or the divine masculine force.

So let's define further what divine masculine is, that is making space for something new, while the divine feminine refers to the curative aspects of ourselves, nurturing inner growth.

What if you went to the spiritual section of a bookstore, and tried to spark a conversation with some random person perusing the spiritual books? 

After finishing Law of One I spent a large amount of time going to other psychic classes such as psychometry classes because I was not understanding how these people could see energy with their eyes and I could not. I was becoming sensitive to feeling energy, it was undeniable, however I still did not understand where all these other people were coming from, considering none of them had read Law of One.

Law of One helps you to activate the higher centers, but the consideration or explanation of the lower centers is not as thorough as one can be. 

Here I tried to outline the parallels of conscious evolution that is barely explained in the Law of One, albiet briefly mentioned, and then further elaborated upon by me and this speaker.

A non dogmatic interpretation of Bible passage should be more gold than whatever is happening right now today.

Bill Donahue gets into the symbology of the Bible, rather than the way it has been taken literally for thousands of years. 
He goes over specific passages pointing out, this is not to be taken at the word but to be taken as symbols.
For example circumcision, is of the mind, not of the body. Then it talks about how we are separated by the spiritual mind, the emotional mind, the logical mind, and the physical mind. Then it goes on to say in my own words here that there are many channels or angles of light, but there is only one angle that will create a true connection with the Creator.
He's also talking about angels as light angles that spin their way into your pineal gland that is picking up non visible light from within.
Then he goes on to say that the body be full of light when the eye be single. Back to the direct messages of Jesus himself, he does not follow the Catholic Church, he follows Jesus. 
You have to drop your preconception of what you feel the Bible to be. Do not associate it with those who profess it literally for it is a spiritual death upon them and their flock. 
   https://youtu.be/LuxntX7Emzk - Bill Donahue Talking to the Pineal

"78.29 Questioner: I understand your limitations in answering that. Thank you.
Could you tell me how, in first density, wind and fire teach earth and water?
Ra: I am Ra. You may see the air and fire of that which is chaos as literally illuminating and forming the formless, for earth and water were, in the timeless state, unformed. As the active principles of fire and air blow and burn incandescently about that which nurtures that which is to come, the water learns to become sea, lake, and river offering the opportunity for viable life. The earth learns to be shaped, thus offering the opportunity for viable life. "
So in this Video Bill Donahue talks about the same thing as the states of the mind, first there is earth, the unmolded mind, then there is water, water which brings life from the earth, then that life is cast into the air, free of all conventional thought which is still in that mud. After you are cast into the air being free of all thought, then you become fire, your soul flame increases in vibration, you reach the christ consciousness and you are re-membering your true divine sovereignity.

You're saying you want to open your heart, you cannot do it through your mind, you open your heart by allowing yourself to feel emotions, and then to communicate them. An example is, I love the Law of One!!! I love it!! like I love bunnies! If someone thinks you look stupid, they only don't like their own mirror that is them without the same security blankets of shame, anger, and fear.

Hope that answers your question, though I feel it is not enough. I could write an entire book, reams of books on the just the yellow chakra. On empowered and disempowered styles of thinking, or styles of thought. 

Some people say cup is half full, and some half empty, this is the difference between empowered and disempowered, optimist and pessimist. We know from quantum physics and the double slit experiment that those are not set states of being, it is the state of being that sets the reality. It is the camera that reduces the wave function because the camera is the product of an expectation and intention. Remove the camera and the wave pattern returns because there is no rules or expectation imposed on the base of reality, which allows it to function as it normally does. 

Free will in action, superceded by the third density being unknowing beyond the veil, sure can make it confusing. It's not that confusing it's all pretty simple, if you let it be simple. 

Basically if you are yourself programming catalyst without assistance from the higher self it means that one has finally reached a state where they are functioning more or less in alignment with decisions their higher self would have made were the roles reversed. This means you are not susceptible to karmic cycle, but instead plan out and devise your own situations by which to reflect and consider how much of the karmic knot has been untangled so to speak.  Programming catalyst for yourself is like, suddenly no longer talking to anyone that you grew up with, and then going out into the world specifically to meet certain types of people. That's just one way to look at it, while pre incarnate planned catalyst, may appear in the form of your parents, your siblings, people you grew up with before attaining your own independence, stuff like that.

You could also apply the idea of programming catalyst into other areas of life. I see it as the act of creating art. For me it's like writing, and then performing what I wrote. Sometimes it's good sometimes it's bad, but i'm learning from the catalyst as i do it, since i'm the one putting myself there in that situation to write poetry and then perform it on a street corner, that's my own programmed catalyst.

I hope this doesn't just confuse people more. haha.
https://spreadaloha.wordpress.com/…/the-cosmic-orgasm-achi…/

The Cosmic Orgasm: Achieving Christ Consciousness, by Bill Donahue
Posted on October 8, 2015 by Sanctuary

If that title did not get your attention, I am not sure what will.
This is not a message I could present to a church, because it really does involve orgasm, and they do not talk about such things.
But the message that appears in ancient texts, once you go beyond the literal, speaks in a very adult way. You can’t run from reality because it might offend you.
The Bible has Jesus saying this.
Matthew 7:23 I never knew you. Depart from me.
The Greek word for knew (oida), means sexual intercourse.
The Hebrew word for knew (yada) means sexual intercourse.
Here we have sexual intercourse being used as a symbol of the interaction between you and the Christ mind within you.
The Bible portrays Jesus as the bridegroom, and you as the bride.
Luke 5:34 Can the children of the bride chamber fast while the bridegroom is with them? But the time will come when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them.
The scripture portrays your touching the Christ within you as sexual intercourse. You must separate from thought, and come as a virgin mind to be penetrated by the Christ.
In other words you must know the Christ within you intimately.
And when you do, the orgasm will electrify your body, as it rises up the spine to the pineal gland of the brain.
Truly, what is called Kundalini, or the movement of energy through the seven seals of Revelation, is an orgasm. An orgasm of energy that races through your entire body.
Then the child is born within you. The new mind is born within you.
It is not religion, or spirit. It actually happens in an intercourse of great love within you.
It isn’t something you can pray about, sing about, or read about.
You have to do it.
Go, with the oil in your lamp, for the bridegroom is waiting.

Bill
bdona910782000@yahoo.com
http://www.hiddenmeanings.com

This just makes me think about Courting the Maiden, ONCE AGAIN, this is about making love to yourself and learning what love is. lol

Matt please let me know if this is confusing for you. Am I getting through at all? Anyway you need to get out of your mind, take no thought. Have you ever tried active energy meditations experiments with your spiritual guides? Ever try asking them questions and trying to learn to be receptive to answers?

I don't think refers to the act of physical sex, this describing the two sides of your self coming together, your divine feminine and masculine, coming together to make a divine child. I don't know how else to describe this. 

Try to learn how to move a psi wheel, it will teach you the same thing, it's not just intent, it's emotion. We are mind body spirit complexes, that means we need to learn to use all parts of the complex.

it's not just pushing energy around, there is more to it, it doesn't move if you think it's just pushing energy around.. It took me months to figure that out on my own before I had any results. It took years of just sitting there staring at this thing wondering if I was ever going to be able to ever get anything to move. 

(11-27-2016, 04:52 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]When does someone become conscious of the incarnative process? Is there a sign post for this type of progression? It almost sounds like creating experiences in conformity with your own will power? I wonder what its all about, personally i feel a little stuck or blocked in terms of personal growth and wonder when i will experience something interesting or more emotionally moving. It is my understanding that the higher self programs experience for the less mature entity until they have developed enough in order to program experience for themselves, but everything in life is designed in order to develop spiritual catalyst and growth.

I'm not sure if it was the heart of your question, but Ra says in 21.9 that once the green-ray center is activated, "at that point incarnation ceases to be automatic." In my understanding, the planning is then done with the help of the higher self, but the incarnating entity has say over the type and amount of catalyst.

Being at the level of seeking you are, I imagine that you planned your own catalyst as it has unfolded, whether by suggestion of higher self or otherwise. What I see in our descriptions is a desire for different types of experience and catalyst. This desire itself is a catalyst to be worked with. The feeling of being stuck is a catalyst as well. These are self-perceptions that can be a rich source of personal growth and evolution, I think. There is a hint of discomfort in how you describe them - not literal, physical discomfort, but discomfort in the sense that you would prefer something else. Discomfort can be a sign that you are within the realm of your intended growth but you are not yet perceiving it.