Bring4th

Full Version: There are no mistakes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just watching this short video on decision making and it reminded me of my experience in maths exams. It was more important to show the working out of an answer than it was to arrive at a correct answer. Having said that I got a point for a correct answer and a point for the correct method, so the marking system did not highlight the importance of mindful working over resulting conclusion.

Rabbi Dr. Abraham Twerski explains it much better than meĀ  Smile

Interesting talk. I think the rabbi is giving good general advice, in regard to examining possible decisions (thinking for one's self and taking responsibility for not choosing as well as choosing) and letting go of expectations.

I think there are two levels of experience here, one more rooted in 3D. In 3D with most of humanity awakening to, and working out conscious choice, laying out the construct as the rabbi did, of being conscious of and taking responsibility for choice is important information.

On the other hand, if one has reached the level of conscious choosing, one might then bypass intellectual analyses and tap into intuitive answers. Because of taking responsibility for choice, one has established a transparency of self-knowledge and seeking bravely within one's self and one's desires/triggers/shadows, so tapping into intuitive information and bypassing the mind's labyrinths up front, but using it on the backend as a sort of checking system might be utilized. A sort of switch, when the mind takes a back seat but still plays an important roll in 3D, and subtler consciousness abilities such as intuition are emphasized.