Bring4th

Full Version: Nassim Haramein, the Law of One, and Alternate Timelines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been following the work of Nassim Haramein and find that it validates core principles given by Ra 3 decades ago.

http://www.theresonanceproject.org/

In particular, I am interested in exploring the idea of alternate timelines.

Some background context:

Quote:65.6 Questioner: Would the coming changes as we progress into fourth-density such as changes in the physical third-density planet due to the heating effect and changes such as the ability of people to perform what we term paranormal activities act as catalyst to create a greater seeking?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The paranormal events occurring are not designed to increase seeking but are manifestations of those whose vibratory configuration enables these entities to contact the gateway to intelligent infinity. These entities capable of paranormal service may determine to be of such service on a conscious level. This, however, is a function of the entity and its free will and not the paranormal ability.

The correct portion of your statements is the greater opportunity for service due to the many changes which will offer many challenges, difficulties, and seeming distresses within your illusion to many who then will seek to understand, if we may use this misnomer, the reason for the malfunctioning of the physical rhythms of their planet.

Moreover, there exists probability/possibility vortices which spiral towards your bellicose actions. Many of these vortices are not of the nuclear war but of the less annihilatory but more lengthy so-called “conventional” war. This situation, if formed in your illusion, would offer many opportunities for seeking and for service.

11.3 Questioner: You said yesterday that Maldek was destroyed due to warfare. If Maldek hadn’t destroyed itself due to warfare would it have become a planet that evolved in self-service and would the entities involved have increased in density, and gone on to say the fourth density in the negative sense or the sense of self-service?

Ra: I am Ra. The planetary social memory complex, Maldek, had in common with your own sphere the situation of a mixture of energy direction. Thus it, though unknown, would most probably have been a mixed harvest—a few moving to fourth density, a few moving towards fourth density in service to self, the great majority repeating third density. This is approximate due to the fact that parallel possibility/probability vortices cease when action occurs and new probability/possibility vortices are begun.

16.47 Questioner: I understand that each density has seven sub-densities which again have seven sub-densities and so on. This is expanding at a really large rate as each is increased by powers of seven. Does this mean that in any density level anything that you can think of is happening?

Ra: I am Ra. From your confusion we select the concept with which you struggle, that being infinity/opportunity. You may consider any possibility/probability complex as having an existence.

16.48 Questioner: Do things like daydreams become real in other densities?

Ra: I am Ra. This depends upon the nature of the daydream. This is a large subject. Perhaps the simplest thing we can say is, if the daydream, as you call it, is one which attracts to self, this then becomes reality to self. If it is a contemplative general daydream, this may enter the infinity of possibility/probability complexes and occur elsewhere, having no particular attachment to the energy fields of the creator.

36.3 Questioner: Out of the Seth Material we have a statement in which Seth says that each entity here on Earth is one part of or aspect of a Higher Self or Oversoul which has many aspects or parts in many dimensions all of which learn lessons which allow the Higher Self to progress in a balanced manner. Am I to understand from this that there are many experiences similar to the one which we experience in the third-density which are governed by a single Higher Self?

Ra: I am Ra. The correctness of this statement is variable. The more in balance an entity becomes, the less the possibility/probability vortices may need to be explored in parallel experiences.

40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

43.25 Questioner: On this planet after the harvest is complete, will fourth-density beings be incarnate on the surface as we know it now?

Ra: I am Ra. The probability/possibility vortices indicate this to be most likely.

Some observations:

Ra is a 6D SMC, existing, presumably, outside the confines of linear time.

Our Higher Selves are essentially our future selves. Some of us might even be entities belonging to the Ra SMC.

Hence, Ra, or our Higher Selves, could be said to be our future selves.

If time were linear, then we could assume that our Higher Self could access the future for us, by simply seeing into that timeline.

However, such is not the case. Ra/Q'uo refuse to ever confirm our future realties. Instead, they speak in terms of probabilities in the probability/possibility vortex.

This implies that there are many possible futures, some more probable than others.

We know that space/time has a geography; ie. it is, evidently, possible to traverse the map of future timelines just as we traverse a map to another city or state.

Thus, the implication is that all probable or even possible timelines exist in potentiation. Not even a 6D SMC can tell us, conclusively, which timeline will manifest in our collective consciousness.

Now let's add to the equation the work of Nassim Haramein. Nassim states that each of us is the event horizon. Essentially, Nassim posits that each of us is a microcosmic center of the UniVerse. And he backs up his hypotheses with rock-solid physics and mathematics.

So, if each of us is the center of our UniVerse, and multiple possibilities exist in the space/time continuum, what exactly does that mean?

Look around you. What do you see? Polarization is happening, and happening fast! On the one hand, we have those who are gravitating towards the Light...working for peace...protecting the environment...

On the other, we have those who are sinking ever deeper into fear and even terror.

Those on both sides of the fence are witnessing the same events, but perceiving them at opposite sides of the spectrum.

What kind of future are we creating and manifesting?

Take 2 people, 1 a liberal and the other a conservative. The liberal thinks President Obama is working to restore dignity and respect for our nation among other nations, and actively working towards establishing world peace, while the hardcore conservative thinks Obama is the 'anti-Christ' and any progress towards peace is only confirmation that he's the anti-Christ, since it is 'foretold in the holy book' that the anti-Christ will restore peace on Earth.

Say, what???

Doesn't anti-Christ mean, essentially, anti-CHRIST? What does Christ mean? Doesn't Christ refer to a Christed being? From the Law of One perspective, what is a Christed Being? One who is at peace with all of Creation, one who has penetrated the veil, one who is shining the Light to all on Earth, in an effort to bring about peace, love and harmony, right?

So how could a peacemaker be the anti-Christ??

This illustrates the depth of the chasm between the mystical school of thought and the mainstream conservative, fundamentalist corruption of it.

And yet, are not the religious fundamentalists entitled to their own chosen reality, just as we are?

Of course they are! They live here to!

Are they not also creating their own reality, albeit unconsciously?

So, if they want to believe that Obama is the anti-Christ, and war will bring about the return of Jesus, or whatever, then won't they create that reality, just as we create our chosen reality? Especially as the veil is lifted, won't their beliefs manifest just as ours do?

How can this happen, if we all share the same consensual reality?

I contend that we really do create our own realities, and that Nassim is correct that each of us does so.

Add to that, M Theory, which supports Nassim's conclusions.

How else could the free will of, say, both me AND my fundamentalist brother be made manifest?

How can Obama be BOTH a Lightworker AND the anti-Christ?

Maybe I watched too much Star Trek (but hey, didn't Gene Roddenberry channel the Law of One?), but I totally resonate with the idea that alternate timelines do indeed exist.

And, I am beginning to see evidence of them!

Seemingly little things...small objects dropping out of existence only to reappear...memories that I KNOW weren't there before...I almost feel like I'm in a Star Trek episode! But I feel the veil thinning...and an awareness of multiple possible paths...and I even see them interpenetrating...

Therefore...my question is this:

Could it be that those who have their minds made up that 2012 will be Armageddon, Doomsday, the "End of the World as we know it" will indeed get their wish?

While, simultaneously, those who want to go poof will go poof?

And, those who believe we will carry out our normal lifespans, and live in joy and harmony as we heal the Earth...

are ALL right?
(07-10-2010, 12:34 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]11.3 Questioner: You said yesterday that Maldek was destroyed due to warfare. If Maldek hadn’t destroyed itself due to warfare would it have become a planet that evolved in self-service and would the entities involved have increased in density, and gone on to say the fourth density in the negative sense or the sense of self-service?

Ra: I am Ra. The planetary social memory complex, Maldek, had in common with your own sphere the situation of a mixture of energy direction. Thus it, though unknown, would most probably have been a mixed harvest—a few moving to fourth density, a few moving towards fourth density in service to self, the great majority repeating third density. This is approximate due to the fact that parallel possibility/probability vortices cease when action occurs and new probability/possibility vortices are begun.

the underlined part seems to be very important. its worth thinking. it seems pivotal.

Quote:Could it be that those who have their minds made up that 2012 will be Armageddon, Doomsday, the "End of the World as we know it" will indeed get their wish?

While, simultaneously, those who want to go poof will go poof?

And, those who believe we will carry out our normal lifespans, and live in joy and harmony as we heal the Earth...

are ALL right?

then i think these would be in different timelines maybe. those who choose to go to timeline x will go to timeline x, those who choose to go to timeline y will go to y. and there will be those who will stay at timeline y, due to maybe a subconscious decision despite vocally saying that they want to go to timeline x and so on. ie 'i wanted that but it didnt happen' or something.
Nassim also mentions, regarding that event horizon, that every sphere, including earth, has at its center a black hole.
Cory Herter, who I've also followed, mentions how our eyes are black holes in a way. Black holes, being singularities, represent both nothing and everything. This means every black hole can act as a connection between every other black hole in the Universe. Getting to this state Cory calls Atomic Consciousness, which is basically direct access to the virtual systems that create our reality. Sort of like being the direct programmer of reality.

Regarding space/time having a geography, David Wilcock also mentions that dreams have a landscape to them.

Have you also heard about the theory that time/space wraps around one another like a DNA molecule? I read that in one place but have not seen it elsewhere.

I dig those Star Trek anaolgies. Watching Voyager seasons lately. Much more playful than TNG.

Anyway, my feel for what 2012 will bring will be a sudden event, but that things like work, finances, etc won't go away right away. Perhaps everyone's eyes will be opened with a surge of energy. But as that old saying goes, after enlightment, chop wood, carry water.

We will have these unused telepathic muscles that we really need to work to get good at.

I was going to mention about changes I'm noticing. Insects for one appear a lot bigger than I've ever seen. Good friends who I used to talk with frequently suddenly no longer return calls, texts or emails. I'm able to tolerate the hot days outside a lot more, as if experiencing it more objectively.
(07-10-2010, 09:03 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Nassim also mentions, regarding that event horizon, that every sphere, including earth, has at its center a black hole.
Cory Herter, who I've also followed, mentions how our eyes are black holes in a way. Black holes, being singularities, represent both nothing and everything. This means every black hole can act as a connection between every other black hole in the Universe. Getting to this state Cory calls Atomic Consciousness, which is basically direct access to the virtual systems that create our reality. Sort of like being the direct programmer of reality.

Regarding space/time having a geography, David Wilcock also mentions that dreams have a landscape to them.

Have you also heard about the theory that time/space wraps around one another like a DNA molecule? I read that in one place but have not seen it elsewhere.

I dig those Star Trek anaolgies. Watching Voyager seasons lately. Much more playful than TNG.

Anyway, my feel for what 2012 will bring will be a sudden event, but that things like work, finances, etc won't go away right away. Perhaps everyone's eyes will be opened with a surge of energy. But as that old saying goes, after enlightment, chop wood, carry water.

We will have these unused telepathic muscles that we really need to work to get good at.

I was going to mention about changes I'm noticing. Insects for one appear a lot bigger than I've ever seen. Good friends who I used to talk with frequently suddenly no longer return calls, texts or emails. I'm able to tolerate the hot days outside a lot more, as if experiencing it more objectively.

Because the true-color green is is not compatible with yellow ray energy, the yellow ray body of the earth in it's entirety will cancel out between 2011-2013 according to Ra. This means 4th density.
(07-10-2010, 07:42 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: ... This is approximate due to the fact that parallel possibility/probability vortices cease when action occurs and new probability/possibility vortices are begun.

the underlined part seems to be very important. its worth thinking. it seems pivotal.

Agreed. This is an ongoing process. At any given moment, new probability/possibility vortices are being created. If you view them in a certain context, they might appear to be narrowing in some ways, while expanding in others.

For example, a single woman chooses to marry John instead of George. Her options regarding a husband have just narrowed. But other options, regarding family, children, intimacy, commitment, etc. have just expanded. So while the set of probability/possibility vortices having to do with potential mates has ceased, a new set of probability/possibility vortices are created by her action.

(07-10-2010, 07:42 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]then i think these would be in different timelines maybe. those who choose to go to timeline x will go to timeline x, those who choose to go to timeline y will go to y. and there will be those who will stay at timeline y, due to maybe a subconscious decision despite vocally saying that they want to go to timeline x and so on. ie 'i wanted that but it didnt happen' or something.

How do we know they aren't already in different timelines? That is the crux of my question.

Right now, when I look around at what is happening in our country, I see multiple timelines coexisting. From my vantage point, I see them all as valid, though I am choosing which one I want to be in. But I can see, simultaneously, some people actively manifesting a doom-and-gloom future, while others are actively manifesting a joyous, peaceful future!

These people appear to be living in the same consensual reality, but are they really?

From their perspective, they don't see the other potential realities...they only see their own. So, from their perspective, that is the only one that matters!

For example, those who see President Obama as the 'anti-Christ' aren't open to anything good he might do, even though they watch the same news reports as those who like him...those who are convinced the government is run by evil reptilians planning a massive genocide of the human race, automatically assume that every hurricane was artificially created, totally disregarding any possibility that there might actually still be some natural disasters...and so on...

When I first watch the 'liberal' news and then watch the corresponding report on the 'conservative' news, I find myself wondering if these people are living on the same planet!

Maybe they aren't! What if, even though they are physically on the same planet, sharing certain elements of consensual reality, other aspects of their realties are different, based on their chosen perspectives and choices?

Maybe, in my fundamentalist sister's chosen reality, Obama really is the anti-Christ, because that is what she is intent upon believing. Could she be creating that world for herself, while I create a different world for myself?

Again, maybe I've been watching too much Star Trek, but I find these ideas very feasible, so I'm wondering how they reconcile with the Law of One, especially in light of 2012.
Quote:Have you also heard about the theory that time/space wraps around one another like a DNA molecule? I read that in one place but have not seen it elsewhere.

In Earth Ascending-An Illustrated Treatise on Laws Governing Whole Systems (1984), Jose Arguelles addresses that concept and maps out events of human history in a double helix configuration, based on a binary equations, which govern everything in this dimension: our DNA, our history, the i-ching, mayan calendars... ad infinitum-what I now understand as sacred geometry, and as a fractal.

One of the first things I noticed upon finding Nassim Haramein through the Resonance Project website was that the spin diagram struck me as a dimensional model of the double helix spiral. I remember when first reading his work, not long after found the Ra material, I repeatedly did a site search for the terms Law of One, eventually I realized that there was no connection or mention anywhere I could find that stated the obvious fact that this was the math of the Law of One.

Quote:I contend that we really do create our own realities, and that Nassim is correct that each of us does so.

I concur, it is a marvelous paradox: the knowledge that we are all manifestations of a single source-intelligent infinity, Creation, Logos-macrocosm to microcosm, one in the same; yet each individual is a galaxy unto themselves, each cell an individual, each individual a cell.

If we say we believe the Law of One, and understand the octaves, then doesnt it stand to reason that we are at our root, a microcosm of the octaves; and where do octaves 'begin' and 'end', in black holes according to the Ra material.

Quote:29.19 Questioner: Then the black hole would be a point at which the environmental material has succeeded in uniting with unity or with the Creator? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The black hole which manifests third density is the physical complex manifestation of this spiritual or metaphysical state. This is correct.

We are holographs of Creation

[quote]
13.13 Questioner: Was the galaxy that we are in created by the infinite intelligence or was it created by a portion of the infinite intelligence?

Ra: I am Ra. The galaxy and all other things of material of which you are aware are products of individualized portions of intelligent infinity. As each exploration began, it, in turn, found its focus and became co-Creator. Using intelligent infinity each portion created an universe and allowing the rhythms of free choice to flow, playing with the infinite spectrum of possibilities, each individualized portion channeled the love/light into what you might call intelligent energy, thus creating the so-called Natural Laws of any particular universe.

Each universe, in turn, individualized to a focus becoming, in turn, co-Creator and allowing further diversity, thus creating further intelligent energies regularizing or causing Natural Laws to appear in the vibrational patterns of what you would call a solar system. Thus, each solar system has its own, shall we say, local coordinate system of illusory Natural Laws. It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.

A very wise woman once told me, we are the people of the last days, but not our last days, the world of the bad guys (as she called them), is going to come to a screeching halt, the end of their reign of power and destruction, they will be gone, and we will remain to live in light, we are here to help. (This was several years prior to my finding the Ra material and the Law of One, or having any idea whatsoever of wanderers.)
Finding the Law of One explained this to me, and the work of the Resonance Project is a wonderful validation of what the Law of One teaches us.
(07-10-2010, 06:42 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. This is an ongoing process. At any given moment, new probability/possibility vortices are being created. If you view them in a certain context, they might appear to be narrowing in some ways, while expanding in others.

For example, a single woman chooses to marry John instead of George. Her options regarding a husband have just narrowed. But other options, regarding family, children, intimacy, commitment, etc. have just expanded. So while the set of probability/possibility vortices having to do with potential mates has ceased, a new set of probability/possibility vortices are created by her action.

there are greater contexts - john, george, woman can all make different choices regarding totally irrelevant things. john may take up some different career or go abroad. or john may shut in, become antisocial or even negative. these all may have consequences.

Quote:How do we know they aren't already in different timelines? That is the crux of my question.

if they are in different timelines, they are. the ones that are in our timeline, are those who chose this timeline, or was able to choose at most this timeline, the closest to their desire.

Quote:From their perspective, they don't see the other potential realities...they only see their own. So, from their perspective, that is the only one that matters!

For example, those who see President Obama as the 'anti-Christ' aren't open to anything good he might do, even though they watch the same news reports as those who like him...those who are convinced the government is run by evil reptilians planning a massive genocide of the human race, automatically assume that every hurricane was artificially created, totally disregarding any possibility that there might actually still be some natural disasters...and so on...

to be honest, actually, these do not constitute reality creating or much less anything than a self perceptive.

i think that for reality creating, a desire needs to exist, and there should be strong will behind that desire. what they are doing seems to be just interpreting what they see as they want. they are not saying 'i want reptilians to destroy the world'. they are saying 'i believe they are doing that'. it is not a desire and a will put behind it. its just skewed perception. they may be living it inside their mind, however, it will probably remain inside their mind.

Quote:Maybe they aren't! What if, even though they are physically on the same planet, sharing certain elements of consensual reality, other aspects of their realties are different, based on their chosen perspectives and choices?

if an entity is living in a parallel reality/universe, s/he has to be in that universe. i dont know whether s/he can be in both.

Quote:Maybe, in my fundamentalist sister's chosen reality, Obama really is the anti-Christ, because that is what she is intent upon believing. Could she be creating that world for herself, while I create a different world for myself?

it is possible that a fundamentalist sister and you exist in a different universe, and in that universe barack obama is really anti christ, or whatever that means.

but then again, such a universe may exist, and your fundamentalist sister's some other self may be there, but, you may not be there. they are all possibilities.

it depends on whether your totality needs to experience whatever is in that universe, or not.
(07-10-2010, 07:26 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]if they are in different timelines, they are. the ones that are in our timeline, are those who chose this timeline, or was able to choose at most this timeline, the closest to their desire.

Ah, but how do we know they aren't? What is reality?

We look at those people and think, because we can see them, they are in our reality. Yes, they are physically in our reality. But their consciousness views an entirely different reality. So are they really sharing our reality?

(07-10-2010, 07:26 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]to be honest, actually, these do not constitute reality creating or much less anything than a self perceptive.

But if we really are the center of our own Universe, as Nassim posits, and as seems to be supported by Law of One principles, then where does perspective end and reality begin?

(07-10-2010, 07:26 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i think that for reality creating, a desire needs to exist, and there should be strong will behind that desire. what they are doing seems to be just interpreting what they see as they want. they are not saying 'i want reptilians to destroy the world'. they are saying 'i believe they are doing that'. it is not a desire and a will put behind it. its just skewed perception. they may be living it inside their mind, however, it will probably remain inside their mind.

Where does the inside of their mind end, and reality begin? Is the outer world insider our minds?
(07-10-2010, 07:37 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, but how do we know they aren't? What is reality?

We look at those people and think, because we can see them, they are in our reality. Yes, they are physically in our reality. But their consciousness views an entirely different reality. So are they really sharing our reality?

reality is a collective dream probably. the dreamers dream together.

lets see ...

if they are in our reality, but, in their own mind, in another reality, or think they are in a different reality, then, eventually a breaking point will come, separating that facet of their self from our reality, when the two perceived realities, dreams can no longer exist in the same dream. perceiving some person as antichrist is something, getting killed by that antihchrist or whatever in a particular fashion is something.

there has to exist some kind of collective reality in a dream, even in a collective dream. breakpoints has to happen, else, the dream couldnt be collective.

Quote:But if we really are the center of our own Universe, as Nassim posits, and as seems to be supported by Law of One principles, then where does perspective end and reality begin?

collective dream, of multiple entities.

actually, the collective dream example doesnt reflect the situation precisely i think, tho having a possibility of offering such a situation and explanation for it.

however, regardless of whether it is a collective dream, or a collective reality, one thing is certain - it is collective.

it is only as strong as the number of its participants, and their positions. and any entity's preferences and choices are restrained by the others'.

the only situation that the restraint can totally go away would be the situation that one chooses to leave the dream totally, in the dream example. then again there wouldnt be a universe left, or a dream left, because the entity left the collective reality that was created, collectively.

Quote:Where does the inside of their mind end, and reality begin? Is the outer world insider our minds?

that is a very long and detailed possible subject.
I just saw a picture of Einstein I'd never seen before. Before I even realized it was Einstein, I immediately thought of Nassim, out of the blue!

Hmmm...
Free Will seems to say that our decisions are important.
The "alternate timeline" is merely misremembered experience, re-exerperienced.