Bring4th

Full Version: Being of service to STS entities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the continuation of this topic I had interesting thoughts regarding positive and negative polarity. Does it mean that if STS entity imposes control over you, you're polarizing positively since you are giving them help in polarizing negatively? What do you think if consciously accepting control over yourself by your free will by another entity makes you polarize positively, unlike accepting control over yourself against your free will?
(11-28-2016, 06:04 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]In the continuation of this topic I had interesting thoughts regarding positive and negative polarity. Does it mean that if STS entity imposes control over you, you're polarizing positively since you are giving them help in polarizing negatively? What do you think if consciously accepting control over yourself by your free will by another entity makes you polarize positively, unlike accepting control over yourself against your free will?

Accepting control over yourself by a STS being of any density makes one a chump ass STO. 
Relinquishing one's will for the appeasement of an STS entity is an act of negative submission. One must consider that to surrender to a "dark" force, which is perceived to be of higher power and comprehension, is to perpetuate domination. Domination and control are demonstrations of an STS paradigm, regardless of the personal intent of the obliging individual. This is why discernment is just as critical as love, on the path of those whose mission is to serve other.

(Love-Wisdom.)

With that said, all events and circumstances—whether initially perceived and registered as being STO, or STS motivated—can be used as positive catalysts.

As always, Life is what you make of it.

(11-28-2016, 06:04 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]In the continuation of this topic I had interesting thoughts regarding positive and negative polarity. Does it mean that if STS entity imposes control over you, you're polarizing positively since you are giving them help in polarizing negatively? What do you think if consciously accepting control over yourself by your free will by another entity makes you polarize positively, unlike accepting control over yourself against your free will?

It depends on the situation. In certain cases that translate into domination. In other cases, some people have such strong STO polarity that they only offer the STS entity an illusion of believing they are dominating them. I think they can be differentiated by analyzing the effects on the STO individual. If no matter how much efforts the STS entity puts on dominating the STO individual that person remains undamaged in perceptions and balance, it is the STS entity whose polarity will end up decreasing.
This question came up in the Ra material a few times, one had to do with the confederation, one had to do with the group channeling in accepting a negative entity trying to stop the contacts. There was also one where if it lead to death you may follow the martyrs choice which is a positive choice but was considered unbalanced overall.

Quote:Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you said by “failure to accept that which is given?”

Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.

It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.

Quote:Questioner: Then how could we solve this paradox?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that you have no ability not to serve the Creator since all is the Creator. In your individual growth patterns appear the basic third-density choice. Further, there are overlaid memories of the positive polarizations of your home density. Thus your particular orientation is strongly polarized towards service to others and has attained wisdom as well as compassion.

You do not have merely two opposite requests for service. You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator. As it happens this group’s vibratory patterns and those of Ra are compatible and enable us to speak through this instrument with your support. This is a function of free will.

A portion, seemingly, of the Creator rejoices at your choice to question us regarding the evolution of spirit. A seemingly separate portion would wish for multitudinous answers to a great range of queries of a specific nature. Another seemingly separate group of your peoples would wish this correspondence through this instrument to cease, feeling it to be of a negative nature. Upon the many other planes of existence there are those whose every fiber rejoices at your service and those such as the entity of whom you have been speaking which wish only to terminate the life upon the third-density plane of this instrument. All are the Creator. There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.

Quote:Questioner: Then there is no other service that we can at this time offer that fifth-density entity of the Orion group who is so constantly with us. As I see it now there is nothing that we can do for him from your point of view? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There is great humor in your attempt to be of polarized service to the opposite polarity. There is a natural difficulty in doing so since what you consider service is considered by this entity non-service. As you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup.

Thus it would not consider your service as such. On the other hand, if you allowed it to be of service by removing this instrument from your midst you might perhaps perceive this as not being of service. You have here a balanced and polarized view of the Creator; two services offered, mutually rejected, and in a state of equilibrium in which free will is preserved and each allowed to go upon its own path of experiencing the One Infinite Creator.

Some final quotes that loosely apply to the original question but might be interesting on this same concept is what happens when a positive entity is embedded within a purely negative society without a means to escape.

Quote:69.11 Questioner: Can you tell me of the situation that the Wanderer finds itself in and why the path back cannot be the simple moving back into the same value of positive time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. The path back revolves, firstly, about the higher self’s reluctance to enter negative space/time. This may be a significant part of the length of that path. Secondly, when a positively oriented entity incarnates in a thoroughly negative environment it must needs learn/teach the lessons of the love of self thus becoming one with its other-selves.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

The entity which incarnates into negative space/time will not find it possible to maintain any significant positive polarity as negativity, when pure, is a type of gravity well, shall we say, pulling all into it. Thus the entity, while remembering its learned and preferred polarity, must needs make use of the catalyst given and recapitulate the lessons of service to self in order to build up enough polarity in order to cause the potential to occur for reversal.

Quote:Questioner: You have made the statement that pure negativity acts as a gravity well pulling all into it. I was wondering first if pure positivity has precisely the same effect? Could you answer that please?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. Positivity has a much weaker effect due to the strong element of recognition of free will in any positivity approaching purity. Thus although the negatively oriented entity may find it difficult to polarize negatively in the midst of such resounding harmony it will not find it impossible.

Upon the other hand, the negative polarization is one which does not accept the concept of the free will of other-selves. Thusly in a social complex whose negativity approaches purity the pull upon other-selves is constant. A positively oriented entity in such a situation would desire for other-selves to have their free will and thusly would find itself removed from its ability to exercise its own free will, for the free will of negatively oriented entities is bent upon conquest.
"An illusion of believing they are dominating them," sounds like a deception of confusion. A discerning STO individual would be wise enough to understand the negative implications of such trickery, regardless of the well-meaning intentions.

(11-29-2016, 01:23 AM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]

It depends on the situation. In certain cases that translate into domination. In other cases, some people have such strong STO polarity that they only offer the STS entity an illusion of believing they are dominating them. I think they can be differentiated by analyzing the effects on the STO individual. If no matter how much efforts the STS entity puts on dominating the STO individual that person remains undamaged in perceptions and balance, it is the STS entity whose polarity will end up decreasing.

By agreeing to follow the dictates of the service to self individual it wound not help you polarize positively because while you are thinking about being of service to this other being, you are not being in service to yourself. If you cannot love yourself enough to protect yourself, you'll choose the martyr path, which does not consider taking care of yourself enough so that you may continue to take care of others.

Rather it would make the situation pointless, therefore it is in the best interest to concede to an idea that serves to the benefit of all rather than one or another. It is in a path that may benefit all involved, rather than a few, that would be the most positively polarizing since that would also include looking for solutions that serve all rather than a few.
(11-29-2016, 01:23 AM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]In other cases, some people have such strong STO polarity that they only offer the STS entity an illusion of believing they are dominating them. I think they can be differentiated by analyzing the effects on the STO individual. If no matter how much efforts the STS entity puts on dominating the STO individual that person remains undamaged in perceptions and balance, it is the STS entity whose polarity will end up decreasing.

You hit the nail on the head! Getting to that point however is no easy feat, lol Smile
I'd just add that if one decides to help someone in polarizing STS, then they are assisting this budding STS entity in the process of controlling other-selves.  That seems to me to be in conflict with being STO.  In other words, you would be favoring one particular other-self over all other other-selves, and participating in the STS entity's deception.

In my opinion, the best approach is to stay neutral and not get caught up in it, but that's just me.
Broadly speaking, it's very difficult - if not impossible - to determine the polarity of an activity in the abstract. It's going to depend in HUGE part on the intentions and personalities of the entities involved. In some cases, an STO going into service with an STS might be successful in ever-so-slowly pushing the STS towards positivity. In other cases, the STO would get absorbed into a negative 'lifestyle'. In yet other cases, the STO might be so selfless that they aren't even considering the effects on themselves, but are instead looking to mitigate greater negativity - such as, in an earthly example, an adviser to a very evil king (or other ruler) who spends their time attempting to lessen the harm done by that king for the sake of the kingdom.

There really isn't going to be a single set answer here.

Also, in such discussions, I feel like it's important to keep in mind that -as Ra made sure to state in his very first session- that polarity is ultimately a distortion/illusion. There is no objective good/evil or positive/negative, there is just the Creator joyfully exploring the fullness of possibilities of the infinity within. While the polarities are a useful tool for measuring self-development among sub-creators, at the end of the day it's really just a dividing of teams that's mostly there just to make existence more complicated, interesting, and diverse. It's as arbitrary as Orange vs Blue, or Smackdown vs RAW - and, likewise, ultimately it becomes just as easy to switch sides as desired.

So even if an STO entity found themselves "trapped" in a situation where they must become STS to continue their journey, it would simply be another wrinkle and point of interest in the development of that entity. (Or vice-versa, obviously.) Eventually, polarity is abandoned and the unity of underlying energies/intention/self-ness is embraced prior to fully rejoining the Creator as part of the whole.

Every path, no matter how convoluted, ultimately has the same destination.
(11-29-2016, 04:23 PM)Erotes Wrote: [ -> ]"An illusion of believing they are dominating them," sounds like a deception of confusion. A discerning STO individual would be wise enough to understand the negative implications of such trickery, regardless of the well-meaning intentions.

(11-29-2016, 01:23 AM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]

You are right, the illusion is created by the STS individual indeed. The STO individual just isn't necessarily forced to give up it's polarity. So the illusion lies in the belief system of the STS individual whose attempts at seperation will fail again and again. The STO individual isn't always the victim in every story.
(11-29-2016, 09:01 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2016, 01:23 AM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]In other cases, some people have such strong STO polarity that they only offer the STS entity an illusion of believing they are dominating them. I think they can be differentiated by analyzing the effects on the STO individual. If no matter how much efforts the STS entity puts on dominating the STO individual that person remains undamaged in perceptions and balance, it is the STS entity whose polarity will end up decreasing.

You hit the nail on the head! Getting to that point however is no easy feat, lol Smile

It's a matter of self perspective in my opinion. If an STO entity never perceives itself as a victim, there is not much an STS entity can do no matter how much illusion of seperation is created around the STO entity. The comparision with the burning monk comes to my mind.

Even in extreme circumstances, some people have such mastery of themselves and such a strong polarity that the illusion has no power on them. Some think power is taken, but I actually think on the contrary that power is always given. It's always in the perception of the individual. What most people consider a ''consensus reality'' really is just a big pile of preconceptions if I may term it that way. This guy is silently saying: WAKE UP WORLD
What do you think, participating in established hierarchy (like church as priest or government as official) makes person polarize more towards negativity or positivity? Does one's intentions matter?
(11-28-2016, 06:04 PM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think if consciously accepting control over yourself by your free will by another entity makes you polarize positively, unlike accepting control over yourself against your free will?

I think most people - as part of their workplace - end up having to do stuff that they don't agree with ethically or morally.  Depending on the kind of job/situation, this may be a thing that comes up only rarely, or it may be a daily thing, which can cause extreme stress on a positive individual.

One could say - hey, quit your job, and find something that totally aligns with your principles - and in the long term, it's probably good to move towards that goal.  But in the short term, I think we can only extend compassion to ourselves - and most others - who are working in  circumstances where some kind of 'submission' to negativity has to occur to keep one's job.

My friend, for example, is a high school teacher who has chosen deliberately to work in an neighborhood of social disadvantage.  Lot of migrant families etc, and english is not necessarily the first language.  He loves his job for the most part (he gets to help kids who need it); but there are lots of pressures to 'teach to the test', and write student evaluations that are somewhat untruthful, to make the school look better.

He *hates* that aspect, and he can only work with the school's (and the Education Department's) Directives.  He does that BS as part of the job, so he can serve in a positive capacity the other 90% of the time.

It's part and parcel of working in an mixed-polarity society.  Hopefully those negative aspects become unravelled over the coming years, as we can acknowledge the true worth of every individual; without the need to relentlessly test for non-sensical numbers, which are meaningless even before the test has been completed.
(11-29-2016, 04:23 PM)Erotes Wrote: [ -> ]"An illusion of believing they are dominating them," sounds like a deception of confusion. A discerning STO individual would be wise enough to understand the negative implications of such trickery, regardless of the well-meaning intentions.

In my experience, it is not something a STO being does actively. It is something a STS being does to themselves while the STO being simply rejects the offer to be dominated or controlled. The energy just feedsback upon the STS being, and whatever illusion is going on for them is completely their own doing.