Bring4th

Full Version: Indications of End of Harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Things have accelerated quickly in recent months, and there seems to be a sharp increase in the activity of negatively oriented entities. This sharp increase along with global warming trends, suggests we are towards the end of Harvest.  As we know, the Confederation tends to be coy about the means of Harvest, which has led to endless speculation. I've been re-reading the Law of One in its entirety, and have come to believe the coyness is a result of two factors (1) a desire not to create fear and (2) Ra's view that mass disincarnation (death) from third density reality is trivial.  Since the planet herself is now a fourth density planet, it seems likely events will unfold that will make third density uninhabitable by third density mind/body/spirit complexes, and that the Harvest will culminate with the mass disincarnation of third density beings within the next decade.

I don't mean to sound apocalyptic or sew fear, but the odds of third density humanity making it beyond 2030 seem to diminish by the day. Whether it be natural disaster, environmental degradation, or nuclear war, mass disincarnation seems likely, if not inevitable. Perhaps my spiritual journey has made me too unattached to the incarnative experience, but I don't view this as a bad thing. Our planetary sphere is currently burdened with a great many planetary entities of low and mixed vibration. I imagine mass disincarnation of third density humans would be a tremendous relief to her as she transitions to fourth density. Enough of the human genetic stock will likely survive to provide the basis for fourth-density humanoid vehicles, but the majority will disincarnate.

Here is the quote I found most informative of the Harvest process, your thoughts are appreciated.

"17.1 Questioner: Thank you very much. I wish to say again… consider it an honor, great honor, and also a privilege, as my [inaudible]. And I would like to reiterate [that my] questions may sometimes go a little off because I keep going on something that I had already started to work into the applications of the Law of One to better understand primarily the free-will principle and further distortions that we discover.

I got three questions just now in meditation. I’ll ask them first before we continue. First, we are now in the fourth density. Will the effects of the fourth density increase in the next thirty years? Will we see more changes in our environment and our effect upon our environment?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the instreaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth will thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you might call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work.

There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation."

Those who remain in fourth density upon this plane will be of the so-called positive orientation. Many will come from elsewhere, for it would appear that with all of the best efforts of the Confederation, which includes those from your peoples’ inner planes, inner civilizations, and those from other dimensions, the harvest will still be much less than that which this planetary sphere is capable of comfortably supporting in service."
what, to you, is the purpose behind trying to see how far we are along the path of harvest?
Ra also said that the Harvest could last hundreds of years by our timescales. IIRC, he put a floor of a century at the bare minimum for it to happen. In all likelihood, none of us here are going to live to see the end of it. Our jobs are to help lay the foundation, not to clean up afterward.

Nor has it ever been outright said by Ra or other trustworthy sources that 3D Earth must be rendered uninhabitable for 4D to happen. Phrases like "some ruptures in the planet's outer garment" really don't have a precise meaning. But, of course, it's easy to assume worst-case scenarios and interpret it as being a calamity. This is undoubtedly aided by how so many religions predict some sort of cataclysmic apocalypse marking the end of an era... but nothing says any of those predictions are necessarily true, while it makes fertile ground for those who enjoy seeding fear and uncertainty.

My sincere advice would be not to worry about it. Live life day-by-day, as they say, and keep looking for opportunities to help others on an individual level through a time which is certainly traumatic in a psychic sense, no matter what may or may not happen to the planet as a whole.
(11-30-2016, 01:04 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]what, to you, is the purpose behind trying to see how far we are along the path of harvest?

Curiosity in part, but when I dig deeper there is a part of me that just wants to see the pain that this civilization represents end.
It looks like they touched on this in the November 19th Q’uo channeling. Maybe I'm just feeling the vibe of the times.

"D: I have one other. I dreamed of being reincarnated three hundred years hence in a much changed world after global and environmental disaster and precipitous population decline. Although I felt relieved to be informed that humankind survived and remain civilized, I feel great responsibility to do whatever I can to counter or alleviate such massive change and the suffering it must involve. And so I have two questions. Does my dream, in fact, describe future reality, and in the larger context of human experiences gained, is my felt responsibility misplaced?

Q’uo: I am Q’uo and am aware of your queries, my brother. You have perceived a possible future, for there are many opportunities for entities within your illusion to make decisions that affect each possible or probable future. The future is not fixed, you see. However, there is a certain boundary that is described by the overall tenor or mood, shall we say, of a culture, of a nation, and indeed, of a planet. This mood or tenor lays the groundwork for that which is to come within your future experience. As the various entities, nations, and societies move forward in their choices of service to self or service to others, or of being unable to choose, then possibilities are enhanced in some degree in one direction, and decreased in some degree in another direction. However, they exist together as possibilities or probabilities for the planet itself to experience. Thus, it is not possible for us, at this time, to tell you with certainty that you have seen that which will occur. You have seen a possibility which may be greater than 50% at this time, in the future perhaps enhanced, perhaps reduced.

Your felt responsibility is true, for whatever the outcome, your choices made now in this incarnation have their say in that outcome. Your ability to move in service to others through the love in your heart, the determination of your mind and the infinity of your spirit, will help to determine that which occurs with your realm of experience. Your realm of experience will serve as a pattern for others, so that there may be a reflection of your experience to others’ minds and spirits and hearts and souls. Thus, your beginning actions where you are now in your life experience, could begin a chain reaction, shall we say, that will have its effects felt far into the future. Thus, we highly commend your feelings of responsibility to be carried out in the way that you feel most appropriate. We remind you, as you know well, that consulting the heart within, the Creator within, is most important in flavoring, shall we say, or biasing any action that you take. All actions done with love create a far greater probability of realization than those that do not contain this most important quality.

Is there a further query, my brother?"
(11-30-2016, 10:49 AM)Immortalis Vigil Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like they touched on this in the November 19th Q’uo channeling. Maybe I'm just feeling the vibe of the times.

"D: I have one other. I dreamed of being reincarnated three hundred years hence in a much changed world after global and environmental disaster and precipitous population decline. Although I felt relieved to be informed that humankind survived and remain civilized, I feel great responsibility to do whatever I can to counter or alleviate such massive change and the suffering it must involve. And so I have two questions. Does my dream, in fact, describe future reality, and in the larger context of human experiences gained, is my felt responsibility misplaced?

Q’uo: I am Q’uo and am aware of your queries, my brother. You have perceived a possible future, for there are many opportunities for entities within your illusion to make decisions that affect each possible or probable future. The future is not fixed, you see. However, there is a certain boundary that is described by the overall tenor or mood, shall we say, of a culture, of a nation, and indeed, of a planet. This mood or tenor lays the groundwork for that which is to come within your future experience. As the various entities, nations, and societies move forward in their choices of service to self or service to others, or of being unable to choose, then possibilities are enhanced in some degree in one direction, and decreased in some degree in another direction. However, they exist together as possibilities or probabilities for the planet itself to experience. Thus, it is not possible for us, at this time, to tell you with certainty that you have seen that which will occur. You have seen a possibility which may be greater than 50% at this time, in the future perhaps enhanced, perhaps reduced.

Your felt responsibility is true, for whatever the outcome, your choices made now in this incarnation have their say in that outcome. Your ability to move in service to others through the love in your heart, the determination of your mind and the infinity of your spirit, will help to determine that which occurs with your realm of experience. Your realm of experience will serve as a pattern for others, so that there may be a reflection of your experience to others’ minds and spirits and hearts and souls. Thus, your beginning actions where you are now in your life experience, could begin a chain reaction, shall we say, that will have its effects felt far into the future. Thus, we highly commend your feelings of responsibility to be carried out in the way that you feel most appropriate. We remind you, as you know well, that consulting the heart within, the Creator within, is most important in flavoring, shall we say, or biasing any action that you take. All actions done with love create a far greater probability of realization than those that do not contain this most important quality.

Is there a further query, my brother?"

I would agree that global catastrophe level event is about to take place within the next yearish time range. I honestly don't think anyone on planet has a full clear picture. I believe a lot of things went unsaid , to honestly avoid fear. I can feel it in my bones, and have known it my whole life deep down, that this is the end of an age here, and it will begin with catastrophic damage and loss of life. The small remaing humans will be the root of the4 d Earth. Be able to choose/make the first distortions or the foundations of what Earth will be. It is a huge honor, and love, wisdom, and honesty follow those who will build it. I really believe we are children of the creator and should not strive to be the creator. .
Here is a video of Eckhart Tolle discussing the possibility/probability of the old ego driven paradigm creating mass suffering before an ultimate awakening into the New Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k6JEvZgnAM
(11-30-2016, 01:52 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Nor has it ever been outright said by Ra or other trustworthy sources that 3D Earth must be rendered uninhabitable for 4D to happen. Phrases like "some ruptures in the planet's outer garment" really don't have a precise meaning. But, of course, it's easy to assume worst-case scenarios and interpret it as being a calamity. This is undoubtedly aided by how so many religions predict some sort of cataclysmic apocalypse marking the end of an era... but nothing says any of those predictions are necessarily true, while it makes fertile ground for those who enjoy seeding fear and uncertainty.

Ra Wrote:As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

(11-30-2016, 01:52 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]My sincere advice would be not to worry about it. Live life day-by-day, as they say, and keep looking for opportunities to help others on an individual level through a time which is certainly traumatic in a psychic sense, no matter what may or may not happen to the planet as a whole.

I think about it without worrying about it. Ra said a s*** ton about it, so no harm in discussion about it.
Of course you should not worry about it. Main reason being: you will surely meet death regardless. I do believe the cataclysm will serve in many facetted ways. Death is transformation. Its gonna be one hell of a ride boys. Why I even came, a cosmic roller coaster. I am here to serve
(01-01-2017, 11:47 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Of course you should not worry about it. Main reason being: you will surely meet death regardless. I do believe the cataclysm will serve in many facetted ways. Death is transformation. Its gonna be one hell of a ride boys. Why I even came, a cosmic roller coaster. I am here to serve

any women on that journey?
It is an exercise in futility to attempt to predict the future, but I enjoy it occasionally. I'm not worried about what will come, it will come with or without my worry. Death/physical dis-incarnation is inevitable, and I surrender to that fact. My faith in the unseen universe and my understanding of the seen universe may all be false, and I'm fine with that as well. I'm not overly attached to anything, so I'm not overly affected by whatever may happen. I'm just an interested observer, standing my immortal vigil. Striving to grow the light within and without, with non-attachment to outcome.
(01-09-2017, 04:32 PM)Immortalis Vigil Wrote: [ -> ]It is an exercise in futility to attempt to predict the future, but I enjoy it occasionally. I'm not worried about what will come, it will come with or without my worry. Death/physical dis-incarnation is inevitable, and I surrender to that fact. My faith in the unseen universe and my understanding of the seen universe may all be false, and I'm fine with that as well. I'm not overly attached to anything, so I'm not overly affected by whatever may happen. I'm just an interested observer, standing my immortal vigil. Striving to grow the light within and without, with non-attachment to outcome.

The essence of all is well Tongue

Most of my seeking was driven by curiosity more than anything. I am something, somewhen, somewhere and with the given ability to wonder about what it entails.
I agree it is futile, anything I said was from my view point and opinion. I won't be throwing that tag onto everything I write. I take it as a gross understanding thats what any and all of us are doing here.....sharing a view point.
(01-02-2017, 01:26 AM)SMC Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2017, 11:47 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Of course you should not worry about it. Main reason being: you will surely meet death regardless. I do believe the cataclysm will serve in many facetted ways. Death is transformation. Its gonna be one hell of a ride boys. Why I even came, a cosmic roller coaster. I am here to serve

any women on that journey?

I am sure there will be many entities that were incarnate as female. That will participate in walking the steps of light.