Bring4th

Full Version: Resources: Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You may have heard about the upcoming Ra Contact book. (Due mid-next year, fingers crossed.) In the new book the 106 sessions of the conversation with Ra will be presented in a way that would please the purist. The volumes will include as little added human layering as possible: a brief intro, briefer foreword, relistening report, index, tarot images, etc.

Also available to the interested reader will be a companion volume containing resources for the Law of One student. The volume will be called . . . wait for it . . . Resources.

We would love your input here. What would you include in a Law of One Resources book? Diagrams, illustrations, explanations of certain concepts, additional information, etc.

Below is a listing of some of but not all of the content we’re currently planning on including in the resources book. Please let us know if you have any ideas for additional items! Many thanks in advance.

1.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Unusual Words glossary with potential larger glossary of terms.
2.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Timeline of events in the Law of One
3.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Instructions for garlic/salt/banishing rituals,
4.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Explanation of Law of Squares
5.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Scan of samples of Don notebook’s used during RC
6.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Pyramid diagrams depicting spirals, alignments, and ratios
7.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Further reading list, incl links to Larsonian physics writings
8.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Additional photos around the Ra contact
9.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Super massive index with over 500 terms
This may not be a particularly helpful comment, but I'd be concerned about the introduction of bias/interpretation in a lot of those extra materials. Pure reference materials like a glossary and index aren't an issue, but things like diagrams and explanations of concepts can very easily start introducing new distortions that Ra didn't intend. The "telephone game" problem is basically unavoidable in these sorts of situations, since it's pure entropy in action. Not to mention that I'm fairly sure there were places where Ra was being deliberately ambiguous, to leave things to readers/listeners to work out.

The best suggestion I can think of to avoid such problems is this: Have multiple commentaries or even dialogues with several people who have different interpretations of the material. Make it clear that in a lot of cases, there is not one set interpretation, and that much of embracing the LOO is coming to one's own personal understanding of the material. Use multiple perspectives to illustrate the underlying "uncertainty" (in the quantum sense) behind not just Ra's words, but also behind the nature of our reality/illusion in general. Plus, of course, plenty of questions to the reader in the form of "What do YOU think?"

That would, I think, mostly avoid the "textbook effect" and imposing monolithic interpretations onto material that's meant to be more open to personal discovery.
Quote:Make it clear that in a lot of cases, there is not one set interpretation, and that much of embracing the LOO is coming to one's own personal understanding of the material.

This almost sounds like a survey of different interpretations or readings of the material, which would be wonderful--but that represents quite a logistical challenge!

I wonder if we could help Gary by drafting up some expositions ourselves.  But put aside the concern about the book; wouldn't this be an interesting exercise in and of itself?  Practicing our Law of One "elevator pitch", maybe soliciting a 1-3 page introduction to the Law of One in our own eyes that represents our digestion and signification of the material.  I tried something like this here but that essay is clearly not in the right kind of voice.

Apart from assembling the topics and materials to include, there's also the daunting task of putting them together in such a way that they would communicate the information for the beginner in an efficient, clear, elegant manner.  In some ways I think this is harder in that it is an attempt to recapitulate one's own journey in a concrete written form.  That requires a lot of crystalized thinking, I would imagine.

EDIT: One other idea is to look at how A Course in Miracles is organized, as I think that model has some utility. There are three books: the basic text, a workbook of exercises, and a glossary.
(12-01-2016, 01:09 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]This may not be a particularly helpful comment, but I'd be concerned about the introduction of bias/interpretation in a lot of those extra materials.  Pure reference materials like a glossary and index aren't an issue, but things like diagrams and explanations of concepts can very easily start introducing new distortions that Ra didn't intend.  The "telephone game" problem is basically unavoidable in these sorts of situations, since it's pure entropy in action.   Not to mention that I'm fairly sure there were places where Ra was being deliberately ambiguous, to leave things to readers/listeners to work out.

The best suggestion I can think of to avoid such problems is this:  Have multiple commentaries or even dialogues with several people who have different interpretations of the material.  Make it clear that in a lot of cases, there is not one set interpretation, and that much of embracing the LOO is coming to one's own personal understanding of the material.  Use multiple perspectives to illustrate the underlying "uncertainty" (in the quantum sense) behind not just Ra's words, but also behind the nature of our reality/illusion in general.  Plus, of course, plenty of questions to the reader in the form of "What do YOU think?"

That would, I think, mostly avoid the "textbook effect" and imposing monolithic interpretations onto material that's meant to be more open to personal discovery.

Hi APW. A valid concern that I hope whoever shall steer the ship of L/L Research in generations beyond our own never forgets.

From past to present and into the foreseeable future, the orientation you describe is already firmly embedded in the L/L consciousness. One might say written even into our DNA. Whether it is channeling, writing, podcast, speeches, or the design of this forum itself, L/L always encourages the seeker to exercise their own discernment and emphasizes the general subjectivity of the opinion or analysis offered. Monolithic interpretations are not imposed.

The Resources book will be orientated in the same light, chock full of the same disclaimers, emphasizing the plurality of available interpretations (in some not all cases), and encouraging the seeker to do their own work. It will be submitted to others for review, editing, and refinement before publication. In short, it will seek not to learn/teach but to teach/learn.

We are acutely aware that we deal with an advanced philosophy whose full scope and depth is light years beyond the comprehension of any human on the planet. (Though it could be argued that the self-realized entity—he/she who has dissolved all illusions through contact with intelligent infinity—shares with Ra an identical understanding of the ultimate, non-dual or unified nature of reality.) Being so beyond the understanding of virtually everyone on the planet, any attempt to share or speak about it has a likelihood of, as you say, introducing bias.

At the same time, humans can help/guide/teach other humans. Indeed we have the ability, desire, and need to help each other. While bias is almost inescapable (on nearly any plane of existence, I would imagine), humans are also capable of introducing something else: clarity. Refined blue-ray communication/teaching can clarify and illuminate a topic, subject, or point of concern. It can serve rather than disserve the seeker. And it needn’t restrict itself to an index to do so.

Given that those at L/L Research live, breathe, eat, and sleep this material, and that one of the original three responsible for transmitting the information is fortunately still with us, and that L/L has spent decades replying to seekers’ questions about this philosophy, I think it is decently positioned to offer a Resources book.

Moreover, as indicated in the OP, the 106 sessions themselves will be separate from this volume. The Resources volume will be available for the reader who wants, and would be aided by, references and resources. If the reader doesn't want this service, they simply needn't take the extra step of reading the resources book, and thus preserve the full, unmitigated experience of being alone with the material.

Now back to the spirit of the intention of this thread, and in connection with your suggested relationship between book and seeker, what is it that you would like to see included in a resources book?
I would think about changing the name of the companion book from, Resources, to something a bit more comprehensive, or maybe add a subtitle. That is, if it's being sold separately.
(12-01-2016, 10:49 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Now back to the spirit of the intention of this thread, and in connection with your suggested relationship between book and seeker, what is it that you would like to see included in a resources book?

Heh, well, including multiple POVs was what I wanted to see. Although now I like Jeremy6D's idea about having a bunch of short essays included illustrating what the LOO means from many different "layperson" points of view. A savvy reader could pick up a lot from both the areas of commonality, as well as the divergences. And that could be a single self-contained section, rather than cluttering up all the other study materials with digressions and annotations and annotated annotations. ;-)

(But then, I'm the sort of person that if I'm reading a complicated book in translation, I'll sometimes read two or three translations side-by-side specifically to try to glean more insight into the original text...)

Um, otherwise, if you're looking for something a little less abstract, what about some sort of overview history of channelings in general, or at least back to the late 19th Century? I realize that's a topic that could be an entire book, but an essay-length glossing of the subject could be useful for putting Ra into context of other major channeled messages, before and since. Plus it would inform the 'extended reading' list since it would point interested readers directly at other messages they might also want to look into.
(11-30-2016, 07:01 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]You may have heard about the upcoming Ra Contact book. (Due mid-next year, fingers crossed.) In the new book the 106 sessions of the conversation with Ra will be presented in a way that would please the purist. The volumes will include as little added human layering as possible: a brief intro, briefer foreword, relistening report, index, tarot images, etc.

Also available to the interested reader will be a companion volume containing resources for the Law of One student. The volume will be called . . . wait for it . . . Resources.

We would love your input here. 

I can only offer a little humour. Uncross the fingers as that will speed things up by 25%!  BigSmile

Very much looking forward to it!!!
(11-30-2016, 07:01 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]1.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Unusual Words glossary with potential larger glossary of terms.
3.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Instructions for garlic/salt/banishing rituals,
5.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Scan of samples of Don notebook’s used during RC
6.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Pyramid diagrams depicting spirals, alignments, and ratios
7.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Further reading list, incl links to Larsonian physics writings

Some suggestions for consideration:
* illustration of 7 energy centres (including their shapes and concepts on blockage, transfer, kundalini)
* compilation of what was said about historical figures including Jesus, Franklin Roosevelt, Adolf Hitler
* illustration on the usage of crystals
* diagram of the hierarchy of mind: conscious mind, personal unconscious mind, collective unconscious mind, archetypical mind, cosmic mind
(11-30-2016, 07:01 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Below is a listing of some of but not all of the content we’re currently planning on including in the resources book. Please let us know if you have any ideas for additional items! Many thanks in advance.

if we think of something you're already planning on including that's not listed do we win anything?

will the cover of the Ra contact book be the hieroglyphics? if so, i've noticed info about them seems to be a FAQ.

might want to consider a FAQs section.
(11-30-2016, 07:01 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]2.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Timeline of events in the Law of One

I think this already exists (in some form), but it will definitely be useful to have included as a 'Resource'.

Ra did offer an alternate timeline - not just in terms of overall 'cosmology' - but even more significantly, in terms of 'earth history'.

The conventional view is that civilization has only existed on this planet for about 11000 years, and the earliest indigenous folks go back to maybe 40000 years, to the Australian Aborigines.

Ra, of course, paints a different picture.  As does the accumulated evidence in such tomes as Fingerprints of the Gods, a book, that I know, is dear to your own heart and personal journey.

So I think that such a Timeline would speak quite authentically to the alternate worldview that Ra offers.  At the end of the day, it's still an article of faith, as 'verification' is not something within our direct reach.  But that's also the case for Conventional History, and the prevailing social myths/narrative that is propagated as indisputable fact.  We each have to decide which is truer to 'form', and that better 'explains' the nature of human beingness.

Ra offers such an alternate history/timeline.  Prompted, of course, by Don's questioning, and not just dumped on them to accept.

Free Will totally in operation BigSmile
[Image: pineal-gland-and-eye-of-horus_zpscyvilsph.jpg]

[Image: MBSv1_zpsmnmsugvg.png]

[Image: 01Pineal_gland-eye_of_horus_thalamus_bra...5ecbxk.jpg][Image: 4bd7b71a01a92c24401ae96ee4d501e5_zpsxwwdqums.jpg]

[Image: 7a89b485490056b14c70518bb2fbeb2d_zpssuysbw2n.jpg]

[Image: kirlianphoto_zpslz4vdqan.jpg]

[Image: Internal%20Stargate_zpsjltxexui.jpg]
[Image: Internal%20Stargate%2036b_zpsmrrjgrrl.jpg]

this information belongs to everyone.

I had posted more in another thread. 
Understanding the divine feminine and the divine masculine, the first androgynous thought.

the reason why all wanders tend to look androgynous... the balance. 

don't leave that out.

Carla talked about this constantly. 
(12-01-2016, 10:40 AM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if we could help Gary by drafting up some expositions ourselves.  But put aside the concern about the book; wouldn't this be an interesting exercise in and of itself?  Practicing our Law of One "elevator pitch", maybe soliciting a 1-3 page introduction to the Law of One in our own eyes that represents our digestion and signification of the material.  I tried something like this here but that essay is clearly not in the right kind of voice.

Whether or not in connection to the Resources volume, I’d love to see other focused, distilled attempts to introduce the Law of One. As you know from my Homecoming presentation, how to introduce the Law of One has been for me an long-standing unresolved question. I have seldom seen it done in a way I find personally satisfying. There are many challenges.

Not of course that there is one best way. Further, as I’ve mentioned before, for many (self included) the best introduction was simply to leap into the water and learn through immersion. It would still be great to see!

(12-01-2016, 12:36 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I would think about changing the name of the companion book from, Resources, to something a bit more comprehensive, or maybe add a subtitle. That is, if it's being sold separately.

“Resources” is its subtitle. : ) It's only listed as the title in the thread's title.

(12-01-2016, 02:07 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Heh, well, including multiple POVs was what I wanted to see.  Although now I like Jeremy6D's idea about having a bunch of short essays included illustrating what the LOO means from many different "layperson" points of view.  A savvy reader could pick up a lot from both the areas of commonality, as well as the divergences.  And that could be a single self-contained section, rather than cluttering up all the other study materials with digressions and annotations and annotated annotations.  ;-)

A worthwhile project, for sure. But outside the scope of this book.

(12-01-2016, 02:07 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Um, otherwise, if you're looking for something a little less abstract, what about some sort of overview history of channelings in general, or at least back to the late 19th Century?  I realize that's a topic that could be an entire book, but an essay-length glossing of the subject could be useful for putting Ra into context of other major channeled messages, before and since.  Plus it would inform the 'extended reading' list since it would point interested readers directly at other messages they might also want to look into.

Really interesting idea. At the same time I’m not so sure that Confederation channeling is necessarily part of a continuum or tradition of channeling. Some insight might be gained by comparative analysis, helping to understand how it is similar/dissimilar to other channeling, but I see it as rather free-standing when compared to the channeling phenomenon in general. If you who has a mind to compare three different translations to suss out nuance gets an inkling to perform this sort of research and write this sort of essay, I'd sincerely love to read it. Smile

(12-01-2016, 05:17 PM)fiatlux0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2016, 07:01 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ] 
1.[font=Times New Roman]      [/font]Unusual Words glossary with potential larger glossary of terms.

Some suggestions for consideration:
* illustration of 7 energy centres (including their shapes and concepts on blockage, transfer, kundalini)
* compilation of what was said about historical figures including Jesus, Franklin Roosevelt, Adolf Hitler
* illustration on the usage of crystals
* diagram of the hierarchy of mind: conscious mind, personal unconscious mind, collective unconscious mind, archetypical mind, cosmic mind

Really dig your first and fourth suggestions. A rudimentary illustration of the chakras, even just ROY G BIV spheres of light, would be fairly easy to achieve, and helpful, perhaps, to the new and interested reader. Stating of course that this is an approximation, and then listing the key references in the Law of One that speak to the function and relationship of the chakras. Same with your suggestion of the diagram of the hierarchy of mind, though racial and planetary would be included. The historical figures isn’t a topic sufficiently substantive or central to merit special focus. And crystals . . . perhaps something could be done to create a reference to this large topic.

(12-02-2016, 04:07 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]if we think of something you're already planning on including that's not listed do we win anything?

Yes, personal satisfaction.

(12-02-2016, 04:07 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]will the cover of the Ra contact book be the hieroglyphics? if so, i've noticed info about them seems to be a FAQ.

No hieroglyphics but an FAQ section with basic questions that involve the barest minimum subjective interpretation might be really helpful. (e.g.; Q: How many densities are there in an octave? A: Nine. You get a bonus density when you beat the final one.)

(12-03-2016, 08:59 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I think this already exists (in some form), but it will definitely be useful to have included as a 'Resource'.

Oh, it was already more or less published here: http://www.lawofone.info/timeline.php

(12-03-2016, 08:59 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra, of course, paints a different picture.  As does the accumulated evidence in such tomes as Fingerprints of the Gods, a book, that I know, is dear to your own heart and personal journey.

Göbekli Tepe being a very large finger pointing to the veracity of Ra’s unorthodox version of Earth’s history.

(12-03-2016, 08:59 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]  At the end of the day, it's still an article of faith, as 'verification' is not something within our direct reach.

Indeed. It would be offered as a timeline according to Ra.

(12-03-2016, 08:59 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]But that's also the case for Conventional History, and the prevailing social myths/narrative that is propagated as indisputable fact.

Yeah. I recently came across Napoleon’s biting assessment of history as a “collection of lies that we all agree upon.” (In quotes but not verbatim.)

Interesting ideas, BlatzAdict, though a bit outside the scope of the book.

And Nick, we just bumped up the publication date by twenty-SIX percent to meet your request. Smile

Thanks all.

Ideas still welcome!
(12-05-2016, 05:12 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2016, 04:07 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]will the cover of the Ra contact book be the hieroglyphics? if so, i've noticed info about them seems to be a FAQ.

No hieroglyphics but an FAQ section with basic questions that involve the barest minimum subjective interpretation might be really helpful. (e.g.; Q: How many densities are there in an octave? A: Nine. You get a bonus density when you beat the final one.)

your example makes me want to suggest that maybe some kind of a 'quick reference guide' section should be considered instead of (or in addition to) a faq section.

the quick reference section could have things like your example + how many years for each density cycle, which density is the density of love/wisdom/unity/et cetera, which ray is the ray of blah blah whatever, list of times Ra made contact with earth, & stuff like that.

i think a faq section should probably consist of questions that people have actually asked...or maybe will ask. (e.g.; Q: is the Ra contact book a bible for a religion? A: yes, absolutely. Q: is there any Ra material that has never been published? A: that's confidential.)
having a diagram of the chakras, including a diagram of the brain and the pineal gland organ is key because this information belongs to everyone, and it certainly belongs within the Law of One.

Law of One is specific where each energy center lies, and what the emotional themes for each of those chakras are. so i would say those pictures are very on the point of further elaborating on the Law of One.

additionally i would like to posit that if you can listen to nassiem haramein, he has brought forth a complete scientific model to explain the Law of One, and a mathematical resolution to what unity is by being able to describe both a masculine and feminine portion of reality, and being able to derive information from that.

that is why i think these pictures need to be considered. especially the last one bring 4th even has an entire calculator for circadian rhythms which are aptly named bio cycles which are still rhythms of being coming into varying states of play.

i feel that these pictures can help with the adept trying to further their learning of the Law of One. especially the pineal gland brain picture. Just my two cents.

27.14 Questioner: I will make a statement that I have extracted from the physics of Dewey Larson which may or may not be close to what we are trying to explain. Larson says that all is motion which we can take as vibration, and that vibration, which is pure vibration and is not physical in any way or in any form or in any density; that vibration, by— first product of that vibration is what we call the photon, particle of light. I was trying to make an analogy between this physical solution and the concept of love and light. Is this close to the concept of Love creating light, or not?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

[Image: e8645dd3f18c9275e1dd62749d44f3d9_zpsehkfda0x.jpg]

look dude, i don't mean to seem know it all but this has to do with the Law of One!!! vibration is existence! please dude reconsider. have dialogue. i am saying you are the flower of life

everyone is, we can look at these photos they prove the existence of life force exhibited by kirlian photography that is supposed to capture the bioelectric field the aura, the qi, the life force, the emanation of the logos.
[Image: neuron-galaxy.jpg]
everything is one. i'm telling you..
Hey Gary, I am looking forward to the release of this new material! Do you plan to release the exercises Ra made reference to (i.e. Fire exercise)?

Anyway, I have some suggestions:

1 - The role of negative entities on influencing (greeting) wanderers/seekers. How they do it, how to identify and neutralize their influence in our daily lives. (I have noticed that many people don't understand this quite well and Carla used to explain this so clearly).
2 - Comments on the theoretical gaps of the material (i.e. Ra's trouble with numbers, percentage distribution of the densities on this Creation, the concepts of Creation and Logos in the universe, pyramids, etc.)
3 - Consider exploring the relation between the Law of One and the George Lucas' ludic expression of what's really going on, Star Wars. This is a fascinating relation in my opinion and the mass interest on the war between the Empire and the Republic expresses the subconscious fact that it's a ludic representation of what's really going on here. This war for polarization and control that goes on behind the curtains.
4 - One of the peculiar facts about the Ra Material is that it is the only spiritual/metaphysical work that actually explains Evil, that actually shows how Evil has an essential role in the Creation, and how it is possible to develop spiritually working on the dark side. This is so important in my opinion because there is no other source that actually explains this fundamental concept, and without prejudice.
5 - The Harvest - How will it happen and what to expect to see in the world in the next decades. It is so hard to see it happening on this world. Mankind apparently keeps getting worse every day. How can something so divine be happening in a world so apparently lost?

I hope this helps in anyway.

L/L
(12-16-2016, 06:58 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Gary, I am looking forward to the release of this new material! Do you plan to release the exercises Ra made reference to (i.e. Fire exercise)?

Anyway, I have some suggestions:

1 - The role of negative entities on influencing (greeting) wanderers/seekers. How they do it, how to identify and neutralize their influence in our daily lives. (I have noticed that many people don't understand this quite well and Carla used to explain this so clearly).
2 - Comments on the theoretical gaps of the material (i.e. Ra's trouble with numbers, percentage distribution of the densities on this Creation, the concepts of Creation and Logos in the universe, pyramids, etc.)
3 - Consider exploring the relation between the Law of One and the George Lucas' ludic expression of what's really going on, Star Wars. This is a fascinating relation in my opinion and the mass interest on the war between the Empire and the Republic expresses the subconscious fact that it's a ludic representation of what's really going on here. This war for polarization and control that goes on behind the curtains.
4 - One of the peculiar facts about the Ra Material is that it is the only spiritual/metaphysical work that actually explains Evil, that actually shows how Evil has an essential role in the Creation, and how it is possible to develop spiritually working on the dark side. This is so important in my opinion because there is no other source that actually explains this fundamental concept, and without prejudice.
5 - The Harvest - How will it happen and what to expect to see in the world in the next decades. It is so hard to see it happening on this world. Mankind apparently keeps getting worse every day. How can something so divine be happening in a world so apparently lost?

I hope this helps in anyway.

L/L

working with the dark is simply doing shadow reintegration work, it doesn't mean evil it is the divine feminine, the contractive quality... honestly i'm starting to think only adepts should be writing this book because like to talk about the law of squares and the banishing ritual, it's not really the best use of time for an adept.

these questions this person asks has more to do with the Law of One, than the description of this entire thread.

The point is to stop seeing duality and stop seeing good and evil because good and evil says that this portion of creation that the infinite creator sucks infinitely while this portion does not suck, which by in it of itself powers duality by needing to take to seemingly opposing views.

in reality there is only  expansion and contraction, divine masculine and divine feminine. it is the orion empire that tries to instill a polarized view of reality of good vs evil.
stop thinking in terms of black and white, and start thinking in shades of grey and i'm not talking about the book.

the service to self way is to instill us vs them do you understand? to instill an idea of this person being elite, better than you in some way... service to others is saying no we are all at different levels of expansion of the same exact awareness.

does that make anyone good or evil, no. everyone has good and evil within...

the biggest lie that has been perpetuated to humanity has been the idea that evil exists outside of oneself, so you can blame something else when you do something wrong. oh the devil made me say it, oh the alcohol made me do it... no humanity has been trying to perpetuate shifting the blame instead of taking responsibility for their own actions.
(12-07-2016, 10:26 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ][Image: neuron-galaxy.jpg]
everything is one. i'm telling you..

(11-30-2016, 07:01 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]You may have heard about the upcoming Ra Contact book. (Due mid-next year, fingers crossed.) In the new book the 106 sessions of the conversation with Ra will be presented in a way that would please the purist. The volumes will include as little added human layering as possible: a brief intro, briefer foreword, relistening report, index, tarot images, etc.

We would love your input here. What would you include in a Law of One Resources book? Diagrams, illustrations, explanations of certain concepts, additional information, etc.

Below is a listing of some of but not all of the content we’re currently planning on including in the resources book. Please let us know if you have any ideas for additional items! Many thanks in advance.

I would suggest a sub-glossary/index exclusively about tarot.  Maybe a breakout section?  It would bring together the words, concepts and items asked or answered in Book 4 related to tarot in alphabetical or other organizational order.  I'm thinking that putting the tarot concepts into the larger volume disburses them too much.  So the tarot image/concept "bird" is important in tarot, as is "wings."  But if these two are placed alphabetically in the larger master glossary/index, they would tend to get lost in the larger lexicon of things Ra.  A condensed and specialized sub-glossary/index of things tarot would let the student read that condensed section from beginning to end to assimilate tarot concepts exclusively without having to digest "love/light" (alphabetically midpoint between "bird" and "wings") while doing so.  This is not to say that Book 4 gets indexed entirely separately.  It contains crucial info on big Ra concepts like “archetypical mind” which properly belongs in the larger index.  I’m just saying that “in the weeds” discussions about the card pictures themselves should be grouped/indexed separately, if possible.

It would be nice of the glossary included concepts that are actually expressed only in Don's questions.  See e.g. question at 93.9.  Don asks about stuff, and Ra simply agrees.  So the question’s elements should be indexed too.  (In this case “unstable platform” and “standing entity.”)  (There is much to be learned from Don throughout all these books.)

If you can swing it, an illustration that is book-wide (i.e. left and right pages) that shows the tarot in their proper grid:  three rows of seven cards each, with the "fool" card off to the side.  (It logically belongs in two places.)  Since Ra wants the student to study the cards juxtaposed to each other, it would be nice to have them displayed in their proper positions.  This picture grid can have the rows labeled (i.e. mind, body, spirit) and the columns too (e.g. "matrix," "catalyst" etc.).

And thank you so much for asking for feedback and ideas!
(12-21-2016, 03:45 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]

I would suggest a sub-glossary/index exclusively about tarot.  Maybe a breakout section?  It would bring together the words, concepts and items asked or answered in Book 4 related to tarot in alphabetical or other organizational order.  I'm thinking that putting the tarot concepts into the larger volume disburses them too much.  So the tarot image/concept "bird" is important in tarot, as is "wings."  But if these two are placed alphabetically in the larger master glossary/index, they would tend to get lost in the larger lexicon of things Ra.  A condensed and specialized sub-glossary/index of things tarot would let the student read that condensed section from beginning to end to assimilate tarot concepts exclusively without having to digest "love/light" (alphabetically midpoint between "bird" and "wings") while doing so.  This is not to say that Book 4 gets indexed entirely separately.  It contains crucial info on big Ra concepts like “archetypical mind” which properly belongs in the larger index.  I’m just saying that “in the weeds” discussions about the card pictures themselves should be grouped/indexed separately, if possible.

It would be nice of the glossary included concepts that are actually expressed only in Don's questions.  See e.g. question at 93.9.  Don asks about stuff, and Ra simply agrees.  So the question’s elements should be indexed too.  (In this case “unstable platform” and “standing entity.”)  (There is much to be learned from Don throughout all these books.)

If you can swing it, an illustration that is book-wide (i.e. left and right pages) that shows the tarot in their proper grid:  three rows of seven cards each, with the "fool" card off to the side.  (It logically belongs in two places.)  Since Ra wants the student to study the cards juxtaposed to each other, it would be nice to have them displayed in their proper positions.  This picture grid can have the rows labeled (i.e. mind, body, spirit) and the columns too (e.g. "matrix," "catalyst" etc.).

And thank you so much for asking for feedback and ideas!

upon further inspection, the entire line of 0-21 can be applied to all body, mind and spirit.

Here is how the full 22 major arcana fit in to simply just the mind. not the body, not the soul, just the mind.

uncovering how the tarot in it's full set applies to the body and the soul is a whole completely different story for each.
I want to be of service in this endeavor...  But I don't know exactly what to suggest beyond a broad jumble of ideas so I'm going to try and easily make them readable.

In Living the Law of One 101: The Choice, the chapters were spread out via chakras.  In this sense I think it's worth considering structuring the resources book in a similar way, that each resource builds on the last, and the upcoming one in some way is fueled by the present one being explored.

I think it's helpful to consider what resources are in a sense a 'supplementary foundation' (red ray, primary)
Then what resources can reinforce that foundation. (orange ray, amorphous)
Then what resources build off of the prior ones, then introduce majorly new concepts/resources at each primary ray equivalent. (yellow ray, primary)
Offer the exercises (such as banishing exercises, the fire exercise, visualization meditations) and resources building off of the prior given ones, as well as possibly diagrams similar to what Blatz posted (more of that later)

And so on.

You could consider adding at the very least the 2005_1218 12 Chakra System Quo Transcript to showcase the various ways the energy centers can be seen and understood to better aid in performing the Law of One from a mental position.

Perhaps link to one of the Study Guides online (or make your own 'Study Guide' within the Resources volume)

If I might be bold, have you considered a section of optional supplementary channelings, such as: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, the Jeheshua Channelings, the Seth Material, and a link to the copious Q'uo transcripts, or at the very least mentioning the Quo transcripts as further available resources to supplement the Ra Material?

How about putting a disclaimer, that the ideas contained within this material has the potential to exacerbate mental distress in some people prone to paranoia and anxiety, especially in regards to believing one is the subject of 'Psychic Greetings'.  I've heard some strange things, and have had some strange things happen to me because of exposure to these concepts and the lack of direction to not let my mind run with these concepts and manifest in my perception delusions like being under psychic attack, or like catalyst is made to cause suffering, or like the plane(t) of Earth becoming perceptually a literal hell.
Might just be a nice kindness to the more sensitive readers to mention to them these potential issues, and to cover your own butts by mentioning this is no different from a Christian believing they are erroneously under attack by a demon when in fact they are not.

I don't personally enjoy the major gaps in the current timeline or the inconsistencies:
Quote:600,000 years ago
Confederation entity is able to aid the Maldek entities in beginning to untie the knot of fear.*
* Note: the dates Ra gave for events relating to Maldek are somewhat contradictory. In particular, the numbers in 10.1 seem to disagree with the numbers in 21.5.
Hide quote
“Approximately six hundred thousand [600,000] of your years ago the then-existing members of the Confederation were able to deploy a social memory complex and untie the knot of fear. The entities were then able to recall that they were conscious. This awareness brought them to the point upon what you would call the lower astral planes where they could be nurtured until each mind/body/spirit complex was able finally to be healed of this trauma to the extent that each entity was able to examine the distortions it had experienced in the previous life/illusion complex.” (10.1)

200,000 years ago
Confederation entity is able to aid the Maldek entities in beginning to untie the knot of fear.
Hide quote
“At a period approximately two zero zero thousand [200,000] years in your past, as you measure time, a Confederation entity was able to begin to relax this knot from which none had escaped during planetary annihilation. These entities then were transformed again into the inner or time/space dimensions and underwent a lengthy process of healing. When this was accomplished, these entities were then able to determine the appropriate movement, shall we say, in order to set up conditions for alleviation of the consequences of their actions.” (21.5)

Quote:4 million years ago
Visits to Earth by various entities.
Hide quote
“There have been visitors to your sphere at various times for the last 4 million years” (9.13)

705,000 years ago
Maldek blown apart by nuclear war; inhabitants tied in a knot of fear.
Hide quotes
“The escalation went to the furthest extent of the technology this social complex had at its disposal in the space/time present of the then time. This time was approximately seven oh five, oh oh oh, seven hundred and five thousand [705,000] of your years ago.” (10.1)

“These entities were so traumatized by this occurrence that they were in what you may call a social complex knot or tangle of fear. Some of your time passed. No one could reach them. No beings could aid them.” (10.1)

4 million years ago to 705 thousand years ago leaves A LOT to the imagination.  What all was being done in those past 3 million years?

Also, maybe it's okay to append parts of the timeline such as  
Quote:2.6 billion years ago
Ra’s third density
Quote:2.5 million years from now
Harvest for Ra from 6th to 7th density
Unless you feel it's important to know these things about Ra in regards to learning the Law of One, though I don't see how beyond clinging to Ra's history as a comfort for our own.  I don't think they'd want themselves to be a stumbling block of distraction of what they desired to teach.

Blatz posts are sincere and in ways helpful, but I want to point out that Nasseim and his group of people, I've talked to them before, they're not what I'd consider legitimate.  They make technologies such as the Phi health beam, considered able to heal everything from cancer to depression, and then refuse to acknowledge that the healing is able to heal something like my hypothyroidism when directly asked.

His science papers are said by others who have reviewed them under the desire of wanting to believe, to be radically out of touch with some of the concepts being used.  Most notably, a lot of reviewers said he was incorrectly applying mathematical concepts and equations in ways that didn't actually make sense, that Nasseim seems to circumvent by giving them beautiful narratives appealing to the spiritual new age groups who most likely wouldn't have the knowledge to understand these concepts the way he claims to.

While I think many of his stuff is akin to Tesla, I think his shooting himself in the foot by constantly using speech to bypass the flaws others see in his works is resoundingly pointing towards his faults.  He has some brilliant ideas, they'd be seriously considered were he not trying to push a version of reality that most others immediately see to be a false view of reality, except those who want to believe who lack the knowledge to discern if it's legit mathematics or not.

So, getting back on topic...

[Image: MBSv1_zpsmnmsugvg.png]
With some editing this image might be a worthwhile one to consider adding.  Fix the typos and correct it to fully reflect accurately the description's Ra gives and it could make a good simple way to view the processes it depicts, it'd make a worthwhile diagram were it accurate.  In fact, I have photoshop, I'll see if I can't fix it myself.

Regarding what Isis said:
Quote:Q: is there any Ra material that has never been published?
A: that's confidential.
All I read was: YES BUT WE CAN'T TELL YOU THAT

Maybe consider being more transparent with anything you've held back that wasn't at the express request of Ra.  I can't say how or why, but I recall several passages in the Law of One, most vivid in my memory of them specifically regards visualization meditations pertaining to uses of the sun entity overlaid parts of the body, and application of the pyramid shape in mind.  I cannot find them anymore, I don't know if I dreamed of these passages but I feel they were real and that I read them.

If there are portions of the contact that aren't published, don't hide that fact, please?  It makes L/L look no different from a crooked politician keeping secrets and using plausible deniability to not have to admit to it when found out.  OR like the government using 'internal security' as it's reasons.  It's shady, it's sketchy, it's damaging to L/L's character.  It's okay to look at those seeking and to say to such a question, "Yes there are some questions Ra requested we not publish, and we feel it's in our and your best interest to respect that desire of theirs.  This is not secret knowledge or hidden occult information, it is for whatever reason felt by Ra, not desired to be included in the rest of the publication, and we wish to respect that."  It may even in that sense be appropriate to provide a portion of the passage in a short quote of their answer asking of the unpublished passages to not be published, so as to show an attempt at not just responsibility, but transparency, something I think should be important of a spiritually progressive organization.

I had a few other suggestions but they've been lost while I expanded on these other ones, the only other I can think of at this time is:

Don't call the book just plainly 'Resources', give it some context. 'Law of One Resources', 'A Law of One Student's Resources', 'Resources of the Ra Material' 'Supplementary Resources'

The title is a kind of playful introduction, before one even opens a book they're exposed to it's cover and title.  Why not make the outside of the book as playful and interesting as it's inside?  Don't make a beautiful crystal surrounded by dull stone if you don't expect the reader to want to look past/through that stone to see the crystal inside of it.  Just make the entire thing crystalline.  Give the cover something easygoing and fresh and fun, make the title inviting.  We're not all researchers.

Let's look at the L/L library...  What instantly sticks out about these books?

They have interesting titles and covers.  'What is Love', 'Living the Law of One 101: The Choice' (now that is a title!), 'The Alphabet Mosaics', 'Tilting at Windmills', 'Light/Lines', 'The Law of One (The Ra Material)'

Why would you add to this list of creative ideas 'Resources'.  I get the simplicity but I think we can make it something fun to experience before it's even been opened.  Half the thrill I felt when buying Living the Law of One 101: The Choice, was staring at it's cover as I waited impatiently to finally hold it in my hands.  Imagine my joy when I found it free to read, and how much that joy swelled when I finally held the cover in my hands and marveled almost in awe at it's design and title.

I want that joy to occur with this new volume of 'Resources' too.  I don't think anyone is going to get excited over a book called 'Resources', what's it a resource to?  Is it about Re-Sourcing programming code?  Is it a directory on discoveries during anthropological expeditions?  Did God randomly manifest a book of life resources under our noses?

Can we consider giving it a more active title?
Thanks for Chakra system Quo transcript.
There should be a section of instances of probable mistakes and inconsistencies. Being a sceptic by nature all these inconsistencies have been stumbling blocks for me making it harder to accept the material as true. I think it's important to be upfront and honest about such "weaknesses" in the material.

Examples:

Pyramid ratio of height to base perimeter being 1.16 is false. The pyramid would have to be four times as high as it is wide.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=57#23

Taras Bulba, a real person? This subject has been dealt with on the forum.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=11#9

The percentages of number of planets in the various densities don't add up and make no sense because the third is the most common despite being by far the shortest.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=16#27

The timelines of Mars and Maldek are unclear. All we know is that martians came here 75000 years ago, we actually know nothing about when Mars became inhospitable and why maldekians/martians were unable to incarnate on Mars/Maldek instead of Earth.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=6#10
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=9#6
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=9#11

Ra said that the manifestation of the first pyramid, the great pyramid of Giza 6000 years ago, coincided with the life of Imhotep who lived 4650 years ago.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=23#6
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=23#8
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=23#9

The law of squares appears to be the binary sequence. I.e 10 "squared" is 1024, that is 2^10.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=7#5

Ra says that they are not dependent on the vocabulary of the instrument. They also say that they can state something in various ways because of the vocabulary of the instrument.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=21#2
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=4#14
Regards the Taras Bulba remarks, just wanted to help you out 1109 by providing the forum threads in question based on a quick forum search.

Titled, "Taras Bulba"
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=528

Titled, "Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, Rasputin"
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5865

Titled, "Taras Bulba?"
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=10078
Thanks for all the good suggestions everyone.

1109, that is a fascinating compilation. Is that an exhaustive list, or do you think there's more?

I've encountered all those. The one that bugs me the most regards Taras Bulba. I would love to get to the bottom of that. Did he actually exist? Is the literary Taras Bulba an echo of a distant historical figure whose actual name is now lost to us? (Ra did use the terms with which are, or might be, familiar.) Or did Ra somehow flub up so badly that they took a fictional character for a real person who self-harvested? (In which case, Big Bird and Charlie Brown may also have been eligible for positive harvest. Smile)

Mysteries!

At any rate, I don't see the material as flawless and perfect. I see it as beautiful. Profound. Inspiring. Illuminating. Pure. Sturdy. Reliable. And so forth.

Given that Ra is using a system of communication massively alien to them (spoken word-symbols built for an illusion of separation, space, and time), and that numbering is completely, puzzlingly foreign to them, and that they are physically manipulating the vocal chords of a human whose mind/spirit are temporarily separated from its body, I am surprised there aren't more errors/inconsistencies. What is remarkable is how intricately consistent and precise it is over the span of 2,600+ questions ranging on topics that go to the foundation of the universe and reach to its furthest micro- and macrocosmic edges.

The instrument's language as constraint/not constraint is another interesting one too. They seem mutually exclusive statements that cannot be reconciled. Unless the instrument's knowledge of vocabulary somehow shaped her vocal chords in ways that allowed Ra to manipulate her voice into certain sounds. I only guess.

Regarding 1.16, as i believe I've said elsewhere, Elkins was of the opinion that that somehow translated into an equilateral pyramid. Jim and Carla did not know how he arrived at that conclusion, though.
Also, the suggestion box is officially closed. We are deep into production of the book. If something burningly needs communicated, please drop Austin or me a PM.