Bring4th

Full Version: The 3 Principles.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi friends,

I wanted to share with you something I came across about 9 years ago, called ( yes, this time I have abstained from the temptation to add a "click bait" subject heading! ), The 3 principles.

Last week my wife and I went on a 7 day retreat to Spain in which we attended a 3 day event centred around discussing the 3 principles. There were various speakers and around 80 people from different parts of the world congregated together to experience an open hearted and human connecting atmosphere. I spoke with one of the coordinators of this event and described the 3 principles as "A corridor into metaphysics". She agreed and that's where the discussion ended.

If UFO, conspiracy research, advanced metaphysics, or a general attraction to the topic of channelling acts as an entry point into the LOO/confederation philosophy, then many folks may feel left out. So I feel this is where The 3 Principles can offer an entry point for those that are seeking to understand their experience of life, and what mental health really means.

These 3 aspects are Mind, Consciousness and Thought, and are words used to describe the underlying nature of our personal and shared reality. Now I am not sharing anything new here, for as the saying goes, there is nothing new under the sun. However, I recently had the desire to share this particular angle of understanding on how we innocently create our own reality. For the more seasoned lover of the Confederation philosophy ( by that I mean anyone who has been studying the LOO and L/L's channelled material for some time now ) this angle might not have anything more than an interesting flavour to it. Personally I quite like the triangular image that comes to mind when contemplating the 3 principles, as I feel they are ultimately pointing to one thing. The same thing that Ra have pointed to here...

Quote:37.6. In this way you may see your self, your higher self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

And to go further, but very loosely, you could also attribute these principles to the 3 primary distortions of the One Infinite Creator. Here is my attempt...

Quote:13.12. Questioner: Could you tell me how intelligent infinity became, shall we say (I’m having difficulty with some of the language), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an appropriate question.

The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned due to freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One.

In 13.6 Ra refer to this primal distortion as Infinity becoming aware of itself, so for this reason I will attribute this to Mind...

Quote:13.7. Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.”

1.0. The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

1.0. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts.

So the 2nd primal distortion I will correlate with the principle of Thought...

Quote:13.13. The galaxy and all other things of material of which you are aware are products of individualized portions of intelligent infinity.

78.9 Questioner: Now, we have the first, second, and third distortions of free will, love, and light. Am I correct in assuming that the central core of this major galaxy began to form with the third distortion? That was the origin of our Milky Way Galaxy?

Ra: I am Ra. In the most basic or teleological sense you are incorrect as the One Infinite Creator is all that there is. In an undistorted seed-form you are correct in seeing the first manifestation visible to the eye of the body complex which you inhabit as the third distortion, light, or to use a technical term, limitless light.

So am applying the third principle of Consciouness to the third primal distortion offered by Ra, which is of course, Light.

Again, I want to stress that ultimately this is just word play on my part, so if anyone would like to rearrange what I have offered, dismiss it in part, or altogether, then please feel free!

Here are some quotes from Sydney Banks, the patron of the 3 principles of mind, consciousness and thought.

Quote:[ltr]“Someone once said to me, ‘Are you telling me that chair isn’t real, that it’s only thought?’ I said ‘Of course the chair is real. But it comes to you via Thought”[/ltr]

[ltr]“The sickness of the mind are feelings that we create and put onto objects. But if you see the objects without the feelings, then you are healthy”[/ltr]

[ltr]“As the human mind ascends in divine consciousness the gap between subject and object begins to vanish and the oneness of life emerges”[/ltr]

[ltr]“You can’t even be aware of creation without the presence of Thought”[/ltr]

[ltr]“If you think anything outside is going to give it to you then you are saying its not inside”[/ltr]

[ltr]“All feelings derive and become alive, whether negative or positive, from the power of Thought”[/ltr]

[ltr]“Mind is not brain. Neither is it a thing or a thought. It is a psychic force which acts as a catalyst and turns thought, whatever conscious or unconscious, into the reality you now see”

http://sydneybanksproducts.com/sydney-banks-quotes/[/ltr]

And here is one of my favourites.

Quote:If the only thing people learned was not to be afraid of their experience, that alone would change the world - Sydney Banks

What I find interesting is that Sydney Banks began sharing his insights roughly around the same time as The Seth Material was published. 

Here is his own website. http://www.sydneybanks.org/index.html

Here is one final quote from one of the guest speakers that attended the 3 day event. “All we are is peace, love, and wisdom, and the power to create the illusion that we are not.” - Jack Pransky.

No need to waste more time digging out a Ra quote to qualify Jack Pransky's articulation!  Tongue 

Heart

(12-03-2016, 09:34 AM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]Again, I want to stress that ultimately this is just word play on my part, so if anyone would like to rearrange what I have offered, dismiss it in part, or altogether, then please feel free!

Thanks for sharing Nicholas. Interesting thoughts.

My word play defines it like:

0 distortion: raw beingness/oneness/unpotentiated/intelligent infinity

1st distortion which comprises "free will" is the spirit manifestation (beingness exploding forth in creative kinetic motion--however not yet self reflective).

2nd distortion which comprises the Logos is the mind manifestation (self reflective mode of consciousness)

3rd distortion is light or the proto body manifestation of the Logos (its body of light -- primal matter).
Yeah, trying to correlate these simple principles with the primal distortions was a bit of an unnecessary digression to be honest.

I much prefer your take on it, anagogy.  Tongue

Here is one more quote from a lady speaker who was 38 years an alcoholic "I was not addicted to my drinking, I was addicted to my thinking" - Sally

There were more stories of revelation and transformation but Sally's was a biggie. No need to go to AA anymore because she recognised the connection between the story in her head and the associated feelings. 
(12-03-2016, 09:34 AM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]These 3 aspects are Mind, Consciousness and Thought, and are words used to describe the underlying nature of our personal and shared reality.                                

having firm principles is definitely a good basis for inner thought.  Most people don't realise it - but everyone has a unique inbuilt philosophical system by which they make decisions, and assess their 'situation' in life.  I think part of becoming more 'self-aware' is to shed light on these inner patterns and assumptions.

Our 'reality' is a consequence of this inbuilt philosophical system.  And so we are always experiencing the 'results' of our assumptions.  

/ /

glad you had a stimulating time over there.  As I mentioned elsewhere, just recently, other people are the best triggers for personal growth.  And especially being in person.
A short discussion on thoughts.

https://soundcloud.com/lizscott/wk-4-tavistock