Bring4th

Full Version: Creation of a Social Memory Complex.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A social memory complex starts when all of the members of it's society are engaged in one seeking.

That one seeking would be unity consciousness since it is the divisive behavior of service to self that engages in the deleterious effect of back stabbing each other.

it was also said at some point that eventually the emotional pain body falls away when there has been enough catalyst and discernment of that catalyst. 

the only way for us to begin is to practice telepathy amongst each other. i've been trying to teach telepathy for while now and i've made a lot of progress in my time practicing. once we can start using our real spiritual internet, we will have established the beginning of a social memory complex.

a simple telepathy lesson involves 2 people

it would be to ground, go into your silent space and imagine a color.

Then you take this color, intend for it to be in your energy, and then you send it. 

Then the other person is in a silent space too and tries to pick up on the color you send. You can't read people's thoughts, but you can read peoples emotions.

Perhaps it sounds authoritative to write in this way. Everyone else talking about it is asking you to define it for yourself, but after having been trained in it for a long time, it sounds like i'm telling you to do this because this is the way I was taught. I taught it to myself because I wanted to learn how to do it.

Yet this is the same thing anybody you would pay thousands of dollars would make you do. 

The truth is simple and people overcomplicate things because of their left brain. 

Some people like to be deconstructive, i've had people comment when i posted a video of me moving something with my mind or doing flame magic, they say this is just parlor tricks, and i'm like no it's energy control practice. All I ask is to try to be constructive and simple have an open mind, all I ask is to be constructive.

If you have nothing that will further the topic and conversation except negative judgements.. Then your soul is nowhere close to humble or quiet enough to engage in these types of exercises.