Bring4th

Full Version: Multidimensional Desires and Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard multidimensional desires mentioned on this forum before.

But what are they?

Are they desires that transcend 3D? Or transcend Earthly desires?

Are they more spiritual?

What's an example of a multidimensional thought?
I would say we have different desires that extend from various distortions.

You have desires that extend from your bodily complex such as thirst, hunger, a desire for warmth or coolness, and the desire for sex.

You have desires that extend from your mind complex such as a desire for communication, a desire for intellectual stimulation, and a desire to understand the world about you.

And then you have desires that extend primarily from the spirit complex and these are what I would call multi dimensional desires (desires that stretch across boundaries of reality), such as a yearning for spiritual completion (balance), creative expression, and to become one with others (connection), or to meet your creator.

But also keep in mind that the mind, body, and spirit overlap at various points, so there isn't a finite discrete boundary where they clearly separate from one another. For example, emotion appears to a be a distortion that involves the interaction of all three energy focuses. So a "multi dimensional thought" might be thoughts that are directed towards satisfying a desire emanating from the spiritual complex.

All three sources represent different levels of consciousness reaching for balance of some kind or another on the realm of their experience.

most don't understand how emotions can even exist. most people don't realize that they live in a vibrational world and that they themselves are vibration. You are emmanaters of vibration. You are also more than you sitting here in this body, you are also you source energy sitting inside your physical body.

i think the fact that it states multi dimensional experience. would mean to say the simultaneous experience of catalyst derived from each of the chakras at any given moment at the same time, or not at the same time. i feel connected to all that is, but also think, i hope i have enough to pay for rent for next month, which is a red ray thing. but then i'm also thinking, what could i do to possibly learn a little more about the creator and myself? which would be orange ray, and that security towards myself is a love pointed at myself, hence considering my own personal safety , food car, roof, red is foundational because it's part of that activation of that thought..

or if i'm thinking about writing an article about raising your vibration, that's a deliberate use of green ray, blue ray, and indigo ray although depending on where the topics go it could hit on any of the lower rays which are not any less valuable or any less than the higher centers. they build on top of each other. 

most are reacting to a condition rather than choosing the way they mean to feel.   i can see how a lot of people would automatically disagree with the message in this video.

i don't see how any of the message contradicts the Law of One. 
(12-03-2016, 02:34 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are they desires that transcend 3D? Or transcend Earthly desires?

the one thing that comes to mind is this:

85.16 Wrote:We may suggest at all times the constant remembrance of the density from which each adept desires to move.

This density learns the lessons of love. In the case of Wanderers there are half-forgotten overlays of other lessons and other densities.

We shall leave these considerations with the questioner and invite observations which we shall then be most happy to respond to in what may seem to be a more effectual manner

so our motivations and 'understandings' may not be rooted entirely in the lessons of love.  Ie, there may also be wisdom understandings, and the balancing of love and wisdom etc, as that was the context of the quote.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=85#16

So we can definitely use the 3d experience to help work on 'lessons' that are not entirely to do with the intention/focus of *this* density.
The magical personality is multidimensionally aware of its own many-layered purposes. The purposes are those that get imprinted into the core of existence itself. Remember that in higher densities, the attributes of souls gain such emotional depth that they can be perceived with multifaceted nuances. One emotionally deep quality or character trait of the magical personality can be perceived variously and translated into almost infinite facets of creativity.

[If we were more aware of our own subjective feelings which extend to deeper areas of our entire imagination, we could perceive the qualities of ourselves and others in beautiful ways. We would be closer to seeing the soul. I am saying that we can, in 3D, perceive glimpses of the depths of ourselves and others. In 3D, we can perceive the tiniest glimpse of the Creator that is infinite bliss and beauty. This is diverting from the subject, so I will try to continue the original one.]

Therefore, IGW, when I spoke about multidimensional desires in the other post, I meant precisely this: you as a soul are now writing the book of your magical personality. You are somewhat equipped with a general idea of who and what you want to be. When you incarnate as a soul, you have certain desires and sub-desires and these will develop into offshoots. Remember this: the offshoots do not stop developing at one point, but they will keep expanding in the world and out of it.

I will explain a simple example: say you have taken the idea of jogging for a couple of lifetimes as a sub-desire which you want to develop as a soul. You must realize that jogging is an action where you exercise your body and "travel" in space and time, and though it looks physical, it is really a mental action. When you are jogging, you leave your native psychic environment and travel to different locations. This will be a totally normal action for you once you have learned the rhythm of frequently leaving your home environment.

The truth is, in your lifetimes you would have never realized that you were actually training for interdimensional travel that awaits you in higher densities. Such a small sub-desire could become a larger component or purpose in your entire experience as a magical personality. In a nutshell: when you incarnate, you have certain creative desires that you want to fulfill and develop, and these will grow into so many offshoots that in the end they will surprise you tremendously. It is also then that the Creator knows the self as Creator more fully. These are multidimensional desires and thoughts. They are entities within you with their own personality and validity. You are, in a sense, a collection of emotional tulpas, and these construct your main sense of identity as a soul.
I wonder if anyone can think of a desire or thought that is not multidimensional to begin with.

The only thing I can think of is the first distortion and it does kind of contain every other thing, so is it unidimensional or is it already a desire with infinite dimensions?