Bring4th

Full Version: Best movie like dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dreamed I was in like a cartoon type movie. It seemed to take place under the ocean in parts. I was traveling with a cartoon friend. He was virtual, but very real.
I remember a song from it that was joyous, and seemed to sing about family.

There was a kid cartoon who seemed to keep other virtual/real cartoons in his underwear.
When I went through a checkpoint for travelling, I had to record my voice to encode/encrypt that passenger I was taking with me.
There were cartoon dogs and other animals.

Thousands of "real" storybook animals/beings from children's books, and it was a cross between like Disney musical, and Don Bluth colors in the artwork (like All Dogs Go To Heaven).
The boy reminded me of the boy from the Jungle Book cartoon.

It was phenomental. I also dreamed that the Gulf of Mexico was going to flood, and I was like I hope not, so were those who worked at the checkpoint.

It was like a cartoon Universe. Some parts were under the ocean, but still in a room with air.

I remember at first not knowing how to properly encode my passenger for security. Second time I raised the pitch of my voice and sort of whistled an encryption algorithm.

There were others who were trying to steal our passengers. Encrpyting/encoding them kept them invisible from others. Like there was nobody with us.

Hard to remember much, but a fascinating 5/5 dream.
Cool dream, I had a cartoonish dream during a OBE when I explored what it would be like to go to the center of earth (I had already explored going to the stars and was curious about what would happen if I went down rather than up)

(the journey down was far with different sequences but I will skip to the end)

I could hear music, it was joyful and kind of morbid at the same time… I felt like I was watching some kind of adult dark trashy computer 3D (very detailed) animated version of the Simpsons. There was musical style singing with a song about the characters, I don’t remember much of the song but “Maggie is a hooker” stood out in the text.

I went through the musical cartoon world and found my self floating in the air in a cave like area… That´s when I came up to a McDonalds like structure. I heard a voice say “Can you take this one Mark?” as I floated over to the counter. The ragtag man called Mark came up to me, took hold of my hand very decisively, just so firm that it did not start to hurt if kept my position still and he looked me right in the eye… My reaction was of a child realizing it had been somewhere it should not be and got caught by an adult. I said “I´m sorry! I did not mean!…” He interrupts me with a loving “We know” and the world starts moving around us at incredible accelerating speed, up up up I can see how Mark is morphing as rapidly as the world around us is moving. As we reach our destination and the morphing is no more, Mark the ragtag man has turned in to a radiant mother like woman in white. The Darkness of traveling down deep in to the earth has been replaced with spacious light. She lets go of my hand… I wake up in my bed…
When I come upon other planets or stars in dreams, and even neutron stars, I get scared.
There is very pleasantly to find people who have the same passion. I greet youSmile
Once when I smoked DMT, I saw Bolt from the Disney movie aboard a UFO. He was all electrical fur, and seemed to growl at me.

I learned then that you can't take your own wishes into the DMT world.
The setting was indoors, a beautiful room decorated in Nordic-type decor with a blazing fireplace and pristine snow heavily blanketing the ground outside. Ultramodern furniture made of chrome and blonde wood in ergonomic designs. A blonde wooden steam room enclosure off the main bedroom suite. Breakfast consisting of smoked fish, bagels, cream cheese and fragrant coffee on a tray. Hugh Jackman, fresh from a shower and wearing only a rather small towel, walks in with a secret smile.

And then I woke up and had to pee like a racehorse.