Bring4th

Full Version: Manifesting out of Pure Potential
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe sometimes we manifest things that did not exist before, directly into the NOW of our existence/timeline from pure potential.

I have a feeling that I manifested this which I get the feeling did not exist before I found it in my own simulation of experience.

I say this because before I was not ready for this teaching/video combination.

Even though it shows posted on Nov 15, 2015, I think time is a funny thing, and is really always NOW.

"You can be anything you desire to be."

It's kind of a trippy thought to consider that if all realities already exist, and always will exist within the eternal now, then that means that this particular probability stream you find yourself on is basically your own personal refraction of the light of infinity, based on the distortions of your particular focus of identity.

That isn't to say or imply that the other persons you see about you aren't real (quite the opposite), but rather, it is to say that this particular probability stream was chosen by all beings and entities you encounter here, on some level or another. No matter what parallel probability stream you shift to, or find yourself on, there are going to be versions of people and beings that are choosing those realities by the nature and vibrations of their consciousness (and I would further argue that these realities are predominantly attracted by the nature of the karma we need to balance -- which is the genesis point for the particular vibrations we are calling our "personalities").

It's kind of a frightening thought at first because it tends to engender the feeling that we are not that special or unique if there are an infinity of other versions of ourselves, but really, that is the ego talking when that thought arises. Look at a brood of insects, for example, how special do you think they feel? Probably not a thought that enters their non ego driven minds. But I find it interesting to think about the sheer scope and quantity of lifeforms produced by the insect kingdom. How many billions upon billions of them are born and die every second? And we, in our egos, seem to think we are more unique and special than that.  

But we're not. In fact, many people reject the infinite parallel world hypothesis for no other reason than it makes them not feel as special. Personally, I see parallel versions of myself spreading across the infinity of realities in the same light. None are better or worse. All are equally special or non-special, depending on ones point of view. There are infinite gradations, but all are unique in some way, else they wouldn't exist.

And yet, there is only one Source, and we are all it. We are all extensions of the same intelligence. The same infinity. The same creative energy.

Pondering infinity is equal parts frightening in its unlimited scope as it is awe inspiring by the same token.

(12-04-2016, 09:24 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]It's kind of a trippy thought to consider that if all realities already exist, and always will exist within the eternal now, then that means that this particular probability stream you find yourself on is basically your own personal refraction of the light of infinity, based on the distortions of your particular focus of identity.

That isn't to say or imply that the other persons you see about you aren't real (quite the opposite), but rather, it is to say that this particular probability stream was chosen by all beings and entities you encounter here, on some level or another. No matter what parallel probability stream you shift to, or find yourself on, there are going to be versions of people and beings that are choosing those realities by the nature and vibrations of their consciousness (and I would further argue that these realities are predominantly attracted by the nature of the karma we need to balance -- which is the genesis point for the particular vibrations we are calling our "personalities").

It's kind of a frightening thought at first because it tends to engender the feeling that we are not that special or unique if there are an infinity of other versions of ourselves, but really, that is the ego talking when that thought arises. Look at a brood of insects, for example, how special do you think they feel? Probably not a thought that enters their non ego driven minds. But I find it interesting to think about the sheer scope and quantity of lifeforms produced by the insect kingdom. How many billions upon billions of them are born and die every second? And we, in our egos, seem to think we are more unique and special than that.  

But we're not. In fact, many people reject the infinite parallel world hypothesis for no other reason than it makes them not feel as special. Personally, I see parallel versions of myself spreading across the infinity of realities in the same light. None are better or worse. All are equally special or non-special, depending on ones point of view. There are infinite gradations, but all are unique in some way, else they wouldn't exist.

And yet, there is only one Source, and we are all it. We are all extensions of the same intelligence. The same infinity. The same creative energy.

Pondering infinity is equal parts frightening in its unlimited scope as it is awe inspiring by the same token.

I watched a video where a guy experienced being God while on a special form of DMT, and it terrified him. He realized that reality is absolutely infinite.

How safe we must feel in our little ego-driven minds. Our ego is probably what keeps us from experiencing Infinity.
Like Ra said: there are infinite possibilities. Choice one and work to manifest.

Peace, love and light.
(12-04-2016, 10:00 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Like Ra said: there are infinite possibilities. Choice one and work to manifest.

Peace, love and light.

Do we have to be practically engineers in our detail of how we want to manifest something? Or just a general idea?

Maybe I've been doing this manifesting thing wrong this whole time.
How to switch dimensions.
This article was the first time that told how long to actually focus on your desired vibration (20 mins a day for 3-4 weeks).

http://www.enlightened-consciousness.com...imensions/
[Image: I_AM.jpg]
"I" is the 1st distortion (spirit -- Being).
"I Am" is the 2nd distortion (mind -- Self Recognition).
"I Am That" is the 3rd distortion ("that" is always some variety of light (outer body complex -- Identification), because the nature of all energy is light).

It is essentially referring to what you identify with, which is quite a powerful determining factor in the type of m/b/s that manifests (density level).