Bring4th

Full Version: Time slows down = partially leaving the body, or precursor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I think we have all experienced this. Something bad like a car accident happens and some how time seems to slow WAY down.

I never put two and two together till last night when I was really relatively calm when it happened.
The trigger was cognitive dissonance and my reality was being questioned which seems to be my biggest trigger to leave my body. It happened once before but I got much farther before coming back because I was upset so it took longer to "recollect" myself.

It felt exactly like when time slows during trama but I had the calm/ish ability to notice the snap/break noise and suddenly I was viewing my facial features from higher up and behind my head,.... Hard to explain but I remember my cheek bones and my nose seemed farther away.

It didn't last long so I didn't get far from my body, I realized I should just leave the place so it ended quick.

I remember reading I think in LOO that the soul sometimes leaves the body during extreme trama, and if time is only of this illusion it would make sense our perception of time would change when we separate from the material.

Maybe most of the time we don't get to the "crack/snap/separate stage" and actually leave our body but perhaps the time difference feeling is a precursor to the out of body experience.

Thought? Other than "you crazy" Smile
I agree completely. "Leaving the body" is really more of a cognitive distancing from this plane of vibration. Many people think you have to have a sort of terrifying vibrational experience to "separate" but really the vibrational state is just something you experience when you are trying to hold onto the consciousness of the physical world and carry it with you into the higher levels vibration (many parts of that square peg of consciousness don't fit into the round hole of time/space), its like water skiing and then falling and getting dragged along the surface of the water. It's really rough because you are perceiving the resistance and friction between the boundary strength of the water surface/air convergence point. On other hand if you were fully above the water, or fully below it, the resistance is mostly non perceivable. Similarly, when you naturally go to sleep, you seamlessly sink below the surface with no perceptual vibrational experience. It is a far smoother transition into time/space. And if you talk to people who have been consciously projecting for a while, you find that the "vibrational state" upon exiting their body gets less and less rough as time goes on (like a stone in river it begins to wear down the hard edges of thought that create resistance on that plane -- the stone becomes smooth). And if you leave your body via lucid dream state you don't experience it at all, because you have already seamlessly transitioned gently to the new state of consciousness.

My experience has been the further you get away from the physical vibration the more "warped" time becomes. In normal dreaming you are usually not that far away from the physical so the warping is not too bad, but if you get even further away (like during conscious astral projection, and some rare dreams), you might return and feel like an hour had passed but physically it was only about 15 minutes. I can imagine that if you got even further away from our native space/time that time would seemingly stop altogether (relative to the physical world).
There is still a subjective time experience even in dreams.
(12-05-2016, 02:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]There is still a subjective time experience even in dreams.

Yes, but the further you get away from the physical world, that subjective feeling of time passage gets more and more separated from the subjective feeling of time passage that you would feel in the physical world.

Time stretches out, in other-words. Your consciousness speeds up, vibrationally, so relative to the physical world, you might have more experiences per unit of physical time (as Ra would say the inequity is thrust upon the shoulders of time rather than space, so there is more time per unit of space). As you move away from the physical, the space component gets smaller and the time component grows larger. But when you are on these other planes, the feeling is "business as usual" because it is all relative. Though if you were to interact with higher vibrational beings they might seem crazy fast and intelligent to you, because they are even closer to pure supraluminal velocity or pure time.
(12-05-2016, 02:20 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I agree completely. "Leaving the body" is really more of a cognitive distancing from this plane of vibration. Many people think you have to have a sort of terrifying vibrational experience to "separate" but really the vibrational state is just something you experience when you are trying to hold onto the consciousness of the physical world and carry it with you into the higher levels vibration (many parts of that square peg of consciousness don't fit into the round hole of time/space), its like water skiing and then falling and getting dragged along the surface of the water. It's really rough because you are perceiving the resistance and friction between the boundary strength of the water surface/air convergence point. On other hand if you were fully above the water, or fully below it, the resistance is mostly non perceivable. Similarly, when you naturally go to sleep, you seamlessly sink below the surface with no perceptual vibrational experience. It is a far smoother transition into time/space. And if you talk to people who have been consciously projecting for a while, you find that the "vibrational state" upon exiting their body gets less and less rough as time goes on (like a stone in river it begins to wear down the hard edges of thought that create resistance on that plane -- the stone becomes smooth). And if you leave your body via lucid dream state you don't experience it at all, because you have already seamlessly transitioned gently to the new state of consciousness.

My experience has been the further you get away from the physical vibration the more "warped" time becomes. In normal dreaming you are usually not that far away from the physical so the warping is not too bad, but if you get even further away (like during conscious astral projection, and some rare dreams), you might return and feel like an hour had passed but physically it was only about 15 minutes. I can imagine that if you got even further away from our native space/time that time would seemingly stop altogether (relative to the physical world).
Wow Anagogy, it's so great you can relate and help me understand this further.

I'm not a great dreamer, rather I at least don't usually remember dreams so I have not explored lucid dreaming and have only been astral from a sleep state spontaneously when I "wake up" floating in my bedroom or seeing astral again always in my bedroom from a sleep state and the surprise snaps me back in the body.

It would be amazing to be able to do it at will from a waking state.
The first time it happened someone had been insisting I was wrong about my perception for a year and he behaved in a way in keeping with what he said. In my gut I knew deeply he was lying but after a year I was so confused and loosened my grip on this reality. I got about 2 feet to my right and above my body before I unintentionally pulled myself back. I would have loved to just leave if I had known how. And yes he later admitted to lying .... another year later.

Last night after my insident I so badly on my way home had an urge to just go be with the waves and the wind at the beach. I stopped in the dark and watched the water, the waves were so beautiful but it didn't quench I really knew I wanted to spend time being the waves and the shore and the wind.

If I could separate at will I could do that and come back. It would be amazing!
I guess if cognitive dissonance is the trigger and letting reality go is the door then it might become difficult to stay here in this illusion if we separate consciously to often.

Anything you find interesting you wish to share I would love to hear Anagogy. I have very little experience here but it's fascinating and yet another gift Smile
(12-05-2016, 02:53 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2016, 02:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]There is still a subjective time experience even in dreams.

Yes, but the further you get away from the physical world, that subjective feeling of time passage gets more and more separated from the subjective feeling of time passage that you would feel in the physical world.

Time stretches out, in other-words. Your consciousness speeds up, vibrationally, so relative to the physical world, you might have more experiences per unit of physical time (as Ra would say the inequity is thrust upon the shoulders of time rather than space, so there is more time per unit of space). As you move away from the physical, the space component gets smaller and the time component grows larger. But when you are on these other planes, the feeling is "business as usual" because it is all relative. Though if you were to interact with higher vibrational beings they might seem crazy fast and intelligent to you, because they are even closer to pure supraluminal velocity or pure time.

This last bit about higher vibrational beings seeming crazy fast... I get this in meditation and in my one and only shamanic journey. It's like the information is so fast like a speeding train passing and I'm suppose to get on but it's too fast at least on a conscious level. I even visually see bright flashes zipping by like a warp speed train going so fast I can't even see it. I know some gets downloaded so to speak.

I know this is off topic of out if body experiences but I greatly appreciate that comment. Nice to hear others describe an experience.
What happens when you're in pure time/space? Does everything stop? Or does everything happen at once?
(12-05-2016, 09:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What happens when you're in pure time/space? Does everything stop? Or does everything happen at once?

I guess we'll find out at the end of the octave. But Ra already gave us a pretty good answer I think:

"At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all."

Sounds like nirvana basically.
(12-05-2016, 09:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What happens when you're in pure time/space? Does everything stop? Or does everything happen at once?

Things get really weird.

No, you become initially bound by vibrational rooms. You may find yourself at first in a time/space analogue of 3rd density experience, through which you may progress until a threshold is reached. This is where karma kicks in. There is a phase of self evaluation. You might feel the necessity to return to a lower vibration in order to complete a learning experience, decide to reincarnate on a 3rd density planet or continue to a point where your thoughts are predomantly of a positive nature, then, you will be harvested positive into a realm of common shared non physical existance known as 4th density, where more refined balancing can be carried out. 
In a nutshell: Time experienced ceases to be movement through space and more motion through karmic binding. If that makes any sense.