Bring4th

Full Version: 14.4 "...your fifth dimension ..."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is the best way to understand this phrasing?

Quote:Therefore, this was not pursued further. There was a landing approximately three oh oh oh, three thousand [3,000], of your years ago also in your South America, as you call it. There were a few attempts to aid your peoples approximately two three oh oh [2,300] years ago, this in the area of Egypt.

The remaining part of the cycle, we have never been gone from your fifth dimension and have been working in this last minor cycle to prepare for harvest.

is that the 5th subdensity of 3d, an inner plane?
(12-07-2016, 07:06 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]is that the 5th subdensity of 3d, an inner plane?

That was my assumption as well.
and so I'm reasoning that if our readings happen to be correct, then those (humans) who are vibrating at 5th subdensity and above (blue ray, indigo ray) would be able to receive communications and understandings from Ra, even though most people would not have a clue as to who this SMC is, or where their answers/insights come from.  It is that such individuals would be capable of receiving at that frequency, which would be commensurate to actually being able to appreciate/make sense of such vibrations.

This is vastly different from being able to 'channel Ra', as that would imply a much more stable rock-solid connection, that couldn't be hijacked at any step of the process.  This is more about Ra being able to offer 'hints' and 'nudges' when that individual was able to 'receive' them.
I suspect that Ra does not communicate with the group directly from its home 6th density, but that they created a fifth density community and that they have been in 5th density while doing the communications with the group. Thus, for the last portion of our major "cycle" they have been (essentially) camping out in 5th density the whole time; watching, seeking appropriate earth 3d groups to communicate with, and waiting. They are currently in, and working from, 5th density for several thousand years.
(12-07-2016, 07:55 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect that Ra does not communicate with the group directly from its home 6th density, but that they created a fifth density community and that they have been in 5th density while doing the communications with the group.  Thus, for the last portion of our major "cycle" they have been (essentially) camping out in 5th density the whole time; watching, seeking appropriate earth 3d groups to communicate with, and waiting.  They are currently in, and working from, 5th density for several thousand years.

I can definitely see that as a valid reading ricdaw.

Going with your interpretation, what would be the necessity/desirability of taking the actions that you described?  Ie, would there be a 'closer vibration' to 3d and 4d from the fith density, rather than all the way up in 6d, which could possibly create more attentuation-type effects in downstepping the frequencies?
What is the definition of 'subdensity' ? If they are not already layered upon each other writing up and down the scale?
this conversation confuses me because you can see a 5th sub density inside of the 3rd major density, or you can see a third minor yellow stream inside of a prevailing 5th density vibration. choosing (yellow ray) to provide a truth using words or the throat center (fifth ray), or is truth the reason To choose?

I'm not sure if the statement works with sub densities in that regard. Thoughts?

I always took this statement not to be about sub densities at all, but rather portions of the Ra species or race, to reside within 5th density, invisible to us in the process. while as a conglomerate or looking at the entirety of the social memory complex or the beings that identify with the energetic signature of Ra, some may be in sixth and others are in fourth and fifth.

Fifth dimension at it's core would simply be helping to influence certain levels of thought having to do with wisdom.

"and so I'm reasoning that if our readings happen to be correct, then those (humans) who are vibrating at 5th subdensity and above (blue ray, indigo ray) would be able to receive communications and understandings from Ra, even though most people would not have a clue as to who this SMC is, or where their answers/insights come from. It is that such individuals would be capable of receiving at that frequency, which would be commensurate to actually being able to appreciate/make sense of such vibrations. "

i would say to this statement yes and no depending on whether or not the other centers were open at the time of contact. since sts and sto are both available until late sixth density, an on coming message from a fifth density individual sto or sts would feel exactly the same, and the main differences is whether or not the message itself resonates to the other chakras such as the green ray.
Context from the quote says to me that it's possible that our version of time is more appropriately experienced in fifth than sixth density, but that's just a speculation.

Adding this quote, for further pondering:

Quote:43.14 Questioner: Then the big difference in harvestability between third and fourth density is that at the end of the third density the individual is harvested as a function of individual violet ray, but in fourth density, is it the equivalent of violet-ray then for the entire social memory complex that must be of a harvestable nature to go to fifth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although in fifth density entities may choose to learn as a social memory complex or as mind/body/spirit complexes and may graduate to sixth density under these conditions, for the wisdom density is an extremely free density whereas the lessons of compassion leading to wisdom necessarily have to do with other-selves.
I think everyone has shared some really good speculations on the subject.  

The way I look at the "fifth dimension" as Ra calls it, or "blue ray" is it is predominantly centered toward communication or sharing of information. Therefore, I would surmise they are using it as a base for communicating wisdom, or light, to those who are able to receive it. It is like the "broadcasting zone". A radio tower of sorts.

As far as subdensities, I see them as resonantly connected to their major true color densities. Since they qualified the statement with "your fifth dimension" rather than just "the fifth dimension" I surmise they were referring to our 5th subdensity. Though, to be fair, none of us know for sure and could be completely wrong (but speculation is very fun). So for me, that blue ray subdensity is that portion of true color yellow consciousness which is extant with true color blue ray. Or, in other words, vibratory patterns of thought that, while still 3rd density in scope, are complimentary to the wisdom density. Which makes sense to my mind, since they are attempting to communicate their wisdom to 3rd density beings, and must fit their higher density wisdom within the scope of our limited 3rd density "lens".

Some other thoughts: some other sources have suggested that fifth density is a "recycling zone" of sorts, or the place where the consciousness of the first 4 densities is cycled back into space/time incarnations. So if that was true, it would be conceivable that Ra would station themselves there to both send portions of their complex down into the battle zone of earth as wanderers, and also receive returning wanderers to their complex.
(12-07-2016, 07:55 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect that Ra does not communicate with the group directly from its home 6th density, but that they created a fifth density community and that they have been in 5th density while doing the communications with the group.  Thus, for the last portion of our major "cycle" they have been (essentially) camping out in 5th density the whole time; watching, seeking appropriate earth 3d groups to communicate with, and waiting.  They are currently in, and working from, 5th density for several thousand years.

That's what it sounds like. This is one of the statements by Ra that has led me to believe that their teaching can only go so far, and that it rests upon the student to carry it further, discovering things on their own. Hence why it's not possible to "speak" of indigo ray, since indigo work is a unique synthesis of collective energies.

"In each entity there exists completeness."
(12-07-2016, 07:06 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]what is the best way to understand this phrasing?

Quote:Therefore, this was not pursued further. There was a landing approximately three oh oh oh, three thousand [3,000], of your years ago also in your South America, as you call it. There were a few attempts to aid your peoples approximately two three oh oh [2,300] years ago, this in the area of Egypt.

The remaining part of the cycle, we have never been gone from your fifth dimension and have been working in this last minor cycle to prepare for harvest.

I think that Ra uses both terms interchangeably. This happens frequently throughout the material: Such as;

Quote:Ra: The third-density conditions are not hospitable to the life-forms of your peoples. The fifth and sixth dimensions of that planetary sphere are quite conducive to growing/learning/teaching.
I just want to shay one thinggg hic, if there is no beer in fourth density, I shall not go anywhere hic hic not go hic
(12-08-2016, 07:28 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to shay one thinggg hic, if there is no beer in fourth density, I shall not go anywhere hic hic not go hic

hahahaha GAMPAI!!!

(12-08-2016, 12:53 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Context from the quote says to me that it's possible that our version of time is more appropriately experienced in fifth than sixth density, but that's just a speculation.

Adding this quote, for further pondering:

Quote:43.14 Questioner: Then the big difference in harvestability between third and fourth density is that at the end of the third density the individual is harvested as a function of individual violet ray, but in fourth density, is it the equivalent of violet-ray then for the entire social memory complex that must be of a harvestable nature to go to fifth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although in fifth density entities may choose to learn as a social memory complex or as mind/body/spirit complexes and may graduate to sixth density under these conditions, for the wisdom density is an extremely free density whereas the lessons of compassion leading to wisdom necessarily have to do with other-selves.

technically we are this discourse is fifth density so we're all collectively having this energy exchange and it's not really bound by time.

this forum, supercedes time in that it is an amalgam of time seeing old and new in one place. however it may only supercede the future in as much as how balanced ones perception is towards whatever an androgynous thought is. imagine that. BigSmile
(12-07-2016, 08:02 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Going with your interpretation, what would be the necessity/desirability of taking the actions that you described?  Ie, would there be a 'closer vibration' to 3d and 4d from the fith density, rather than all the way up in 6d, which could possibly create more attentuation-type effects in downstepping the frequencies?

I think it's related to what I mentioned about the nature of indigo ray being as Ra would say, "of the moment". This topic is confusing though. What anagony says makes sense..that it would be our fifth sub-density, and their remaining there may be linked to the distortions caused in our past. Yet Ra also says.."..the ritual which you have begun is completely working within the indigo ray. This is well for it is the gateway. From this beginning light may be invoked for communication or for healing."  We know that the group was going through a highly personal magical experience, which they shared with us in the form of the sessions.

So perhaps the group's personal experience functions in a way that is useful to them, creating manifestations that are filtered down through the centers..sort of functioning in a chain-like fashion providing a means for Ra to reach others. We could get really metaphysical and say Ra/infinite intelligence is everywhere..in the same way that it makes it possible to talk to rocks  Tongue

They also mention the instrument traveling to them, like an exchange.."We have the mind/body/spirit complex of the instrument with us. As this entity begins to awaken from the metaphorical crib of experiencing light and activity in our density it is beginning to be aware of the movement of thought."

"We of Ra communicate through narrow-band channel through the violet-ray energy center. We are not, as you would say, physically indwelling in this instrument; rather, the mind/body/spirit complex of this instrument rests with us."
(12-07-2016, 07:48 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]and so I'm reasoning that if our readings happen to be correct, then those (humans) who are vibrating at 5th subdensity and above (blue ray, indigo ray) would be able to receive communications and understandings from Ra, even though most people would not have a clue as to who this SMC is, or where their answers/insights come from.  It is that such individuals would be capable of receiving at that frequency, which would be commensurate to actually being able to appreciate/make sense of such vibrations.

This is vastly different from being able to 'channel Ra', as that would imply a much more stable rock-solid connection, that couldn't be hijacked at any step of the process.  This is more about Ra being able to offer 'hints' and 'nudges' when that individual was able to 'receive' them.

Absolutely agree. During my psychosis in the summer of 2001 I received "word form" (once)  as well as "thought form" ( several times ) communication. And as you can imagine I had no idea at the time on how to rationalise what popped into my head upon asking certain fundamental questions. ( Who am I? Why am I here? How? ) The only person I told was my partner after we got back together, and it turned out that during her own mental breakdown she had heard the exact same thing ( clairaudience ). I was far more curious about it than she was though.

So when Ra (reading the LOO) broke it all down it all finally made sense. In my case it was not 'hints and 'nudges', although nudges certainly came afterwards with some astounding syncronicities to add some reality to my speculative thinking. The first 2 questions I asked, noted above, were answered directly in word form. There was however, no reply to the 3rd. It was a couple of days later when I guessed "How" as a tingle went up my spine when I conceived the answer to it. Back then I thought 'God' was speaking to me in my thoughts and it turns out to be our cosmic cousins, apparently! So you can guess why so many can be 'hijacked' and end up in mental institutions if fear of such experiences gets the better of them.

I think your right on point there Plenum.
Quote:Revelation 7:4...'And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
(12-08-2016, 01:30 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ] It is like the "broadcasting zone". A radio tower of sorts.

Very, very similar to how I perceive it too. It's like the saying when something 'flies over our heads'. Metaphysically I think it literally does if we are not vibrating at the appropriate height, if we were to assume that the radio mast were transmitting in a lateral fashion. I used to think of it as concept clouds. Physically speaking we have planes to reach such a height, but mentally we only need to develop our self awareness and behaviour patterns to reach the appropriate altitude.

As an aside I have been recently wondering at what point does our intuition play a role? Is it green ray activation, blue or indigo? Or is it available without any energy centre activation required? I suppose that deserves a speculative thread of it's own! Tongue  

(12-08-2016, 01:30 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ] Since they qualified the statement with "your fifth dimension" rather than just "the fifth dimension" I surmise they were referring to our 5th subdensity. 

That supposition would be totally consistent with the many times that Ra said "your people", or "what you call" usage.
i like to think of it as clouds. Ra's natural environment is the sun but because of their karmic responsibility to earth they are existing in the environment above us which we cannot see. Clouds.
(12-09-2016, 03:39 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Revelation 7:4...'And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

I don't think this is literal and refers to 144 thousand people. This refers to the number of points in the geometry of the vacuum of space.

[Image: e8645dd3f18c9275e1dd62749d44f3d9_zpsehkfda0x.jpg]

Nassiem Haramein discusses 144 extensively in his talk.

This is technically the hard science that proves Unity, and backs up the Law of One. 

Remember it is a service to self function to promulgate the idea of an elite, or a subset of consciousness as above or below the rest. We are all one, it's not we are all one except the chosen few. We are all one, no exceptions, no buts, no ands or ifs. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Another article I feel compelled to share with everyone here because it has to do with everything we are talking about:  Source: http://in5d.com/nassim-haramein-at-the-r...l-library/

Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library
Outlined by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Editor, In5D.com

Physicist Nassim Haramein talks about unlocking the truth to sacred geometry, fractals, the Mayan calendar, Crop Circles, cabalistic traditions, chakras, Sun Gods, God. Jesus and Freemasonry (more specifically, the Knights of Templar).

[rest available at website]
(12-07-2016, 08:02 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]

I can definitely see that as a valid reading ricdaw.

Going with your interpretation, what would be the necessity/desirability of taking the actions that you described?  Ie, would there be a 'closer vibration' to 3d and 4d from the fith density, rather than all the way up in 6d, which could possibly create more attentuation-type effects in downstepping the frequencies?

I draw upon Jane Robert's experience channeling Seth.  Seth is a fifth density fella.  And he communicated with Jane easily and freely, including being able to control her body movements while in trance.  But there was also "Seth II" who was to Seth, what Seth was to Jane.  I believe that Seth II was a sixth density "future" Seth.

Jane was capable of channeling Seth II as well, but only with the assistance of Seth I.  Jane would first tune into Seth I and then a giant pyramidal structure would come down over the top of the two of them, and Seth II would speak in a high slow nasally voice.

Seth II was not very interesting.  Or useful.  Seth II spoke in short sentences, and was very detached, almost emotionless.

All of this is a long way of saying that sixth density folk may be so much more complex than fifth, that direct communication (at least colloquial and conversational communication) is too hard to do.  Whether it is too hard on us to understand, or too hard on them to communicate clearly, much from sixth density is lost in translation.

But fifth density, being the environmental analogue to the throat chakra and effective communication, would seem to be a place from which clear conversation is possible. 

Ra desires clear communication, so you need a step-down transformer located in the fifth dimension to make it all work. 

At least, that's my take. 
hey ricdaw.  Thanks for the reply.  I grok Smile
Quote:I draw upon Jane Robert's experience channeling Seth...

Very nice comment Smile
Corey Goode saying that Ra are the blue avians seems more plausible, when given this context
They could be the 5th density version of Ra.
Based in L/L Research's channelings I come to conclusion that the inner planes are not from others densities but are part of 3D. Here excellents quotes about this:

Quote:It is not a question of location, my brother, for the dimensions are interpenetrating. However, you exist in denser and denser vibrations, according to your abilities. All of you exist into the fourth dimension, and there are adepts among you who are working at this time, actively, in the fifth dimension and are attempting to understand some of the teachings of the inner realms of the sixth dimension. There are a few people who work as far as the eighth, but there are two within this room who have seen it in visions and are aware of its nature, although they could not maintain it for any length of time. This is the octave of your universe, and these are the dimensions of that octave. To go beyond that, you must be free of your chemical body; and therefore we are talking to a roomful of those who are not going to be doing that any time terribly soon; however, there are many, many infinities to explore within those dimensions and much wisdom to learn. Therefore, we urge you onward; for the path becomes lighter, the teachings truer, and the laughter happier.

Quote:W: Would these creatures be of another density and still nonetheless be able to have appeared on this planet and made themselves aware to third-density beings, and what would be the significance of that?

I am Latwii, and we believe we have somewhat more information upon which to begin our response to this query. There are many beings of many forms which inhabit those planes of your planetary existence, which are known as the astral planes. These planes are not of another density, but are associated with the third-density experience. This is much likened unto the form your people take upon the passing through of the stage of death. The activation of the fourth ray or the green-ray body, also known as the astral body, does take place upon the process of death and may pass through many planes of existence which are contained within the astral and devachanic levels of your planet.

So, the Confederation's entities comes to inner planes of Earth.
Was just Reading a transcript and here is what Q'uo said whuch may answer this question

We would now move to the question that has been asked. We of Q’uo are those of what may be called outer plane principles. That is, we have had the experience of working as a social memory complex, and we have chosen as one to move back to a density in which our humble opinions may be of value. That which we may offer is limited by the steel boundaries of free will. We may offer to you principles that are spiritual; we may attempt to contrive resources and tools for you to learn. But that which we do is as you surmised earlier, governed by a counsel which has found no single happening of that which was intended coming from a service-to-others physical appearance. It is always an infringement upon free will.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1008.aspx

Actually this entire transcript has wonderful explanations regarding inner and outer plane help

Let us speak about the inner-planes masters, so called. These are entities which have personally evolved to be harvestable to fourth density who have instead chosen to remain discarnate and to turn back and aid those of third density. These entities are creatures of your illusion which have moved to larger life and are able to see, shall we say, the tree of consciousness down to its roots and up to its loftiest branches. They are out of the illusion, but they have not had the experience of the higher densities by working with a social memory complex. It is, shall we say, a choice. There are service-to-others and service-to-self entities within your inner planes. There are very wise ones within your inner planes. They have done very, very difficult work, and they are to be commended. However, they have halted their own learning process, turning back to aid, and knowing only that which has been realized within the incarnation that makes the entity at the time of the physical death able to move into fourth-density light.
We have chosen, shall we say, a path with a broader vision. It may be said, perhaps, that we have chosen to love the Creator more than we love those to whom we speak, whereas the inner-planes masters love their students more than they love themselves, for they are unable to progress while still within the inner planes of third density. They are, however, able to give very, very good advice and to speak to specific matters that on our part would be an infringement of free will.
(12-07-2016, 07:06 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]what is the best way to understand this phrasing?

That seems to be the 5th dimension in the time/space (astral) plane of this planet. 
(07-06-2017, 02:00 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]That seems to be the 5th dimension in the time/space (astral) plane of this planet. 

I agree. According Gnosis:

3rd dimension = physical plane
4th dimension = etheric plane
5th dimension = astral and devachanic planes
6th dimension = causal plane
(07-06-2017, 09:39 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2017, 02:00 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]That seems to be the 5th dimension in the time/space (astral) plane of this planet. 

I agree. According Gnosis:

3rd dimension = physical plane
4th dimension = etheric plane
5th dimension = astral and devachanic planes
6th dimension = causal plane

I didnt mean that 5d was an astral density. As physical/astral is a duality of nature, it must exist in every single density according to their nature - however 'astral' the physicality of a density may seem to us.

I just meant that Ra was possibly in the 5d time/space of this planet since 5d space/time of this planet is not activated.
(07-08-2017, 11:16 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt mean that 5d was an astral density. As physical/astral is a duality of nature, it must exist in every single density according to their nature - however 'astral' the physicality of a density may seem to us.

I just meant that Ra was possibly in the 5d time/space of this planet since 5d space/time of this planet is not activated.

I don't talking about densities but dimensions of our octave (in this context these terms are differents). So, a part of the 5th dimension of our octave is called astral plane in many cultures.