Bring4th

Full Version: My Life as a Wanderer/Brother of Sorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gosh, where to begin..... this might be long. I apologize in advance for my ramblings Smile
At the moment, I write my story with reservation under the premise that my pre-incarnational decisions have created a difficult and nearly insurmountable series of catalysts. Yet I digress...

First my parents. My dad was a go-getter his whole life. He retired from 2 jobs (one of which was in the Navy). There was a time where we didn't spend much time together, but we more than made up for that. He passed away in '99, and we were best friends then. He spent many a days with his nose in a book, working on his law degree as he worked at the Pentagon, and he was also a great fastball softball pitcher in DC for the semi pro Navy league. He was offered a position by the Detroit Tigers back in the day, but he opted for home and family. I know he is 4D positive now. I also feel he tried to contact me with a few days of his death, but unsettling marital problems at that time kept me from being 'seperated from my body' by an unseen force above which I felt was trying to relay a message. I vaguely know what it is, as I was the one in the ER who had to pull the trauma nurse aside and tell her it was time to stop. He had no vitals for an hour, and mom persisted in 'one more time'. That day I understood my purpose. I was to be there for mom. I was also dealing with a spouse with HUGE anger and control issues, along with a shopping list of psychological imbalances. Topping this off with the knowledge that my present job was nearing its end.
My mom is still with us, and she is/has been STO in so many ways as long as I can remember. She has always shined, and even through my adolescent years, I had always felt an affinative bond. My folks were married nearly 50 years, and when Dad passed, my mom would not let me get further than an arm's length away. But I was ok with it. My personal sacrifices paled in comparison to the security and stability that another needed. Ever since dad passed, she has volunteered much of her days to help others, and it gives her purpose too.
My sis and her hubby both work at a hospital, and they are both STO also with a kid in college. They build their own homes from slab to shingle. My brother lost his wife to cancer 2 years ago and he has 3 kids. He was most thankful that I was around for support, along with my comical side to keep the mood up. He is/has been Christian his entire life and he is the rock. We were best friends from the early years, and we still are. He's like a best friend to all his kids/grandkids. He will be coming here in 2 weeks for a visit. He will like the fact that 'I found God' as I WAS athiest for nearly 2 decades. I hope to discuss TLOO with him as he may find comfort in Ra's word too, since he is still confused about what happens when we 'die'.

I'm the middle child. Although there were to be 4 children, the first was stillborn. In 1961 I was born, and although I was the largest of us 3 (almost 9 lbs), I was the easiest. I'm a Navy brat and was born in Morrocco Africa. As far as I can remember back, I was a medical baby. Before I was age 8 I started having kidney problems, inner ear problems, nosebleeds, stomach problems, anemia, and developed allergies to dust, smoke, and animals. I've given up those illnesses in exchange for a myriad of new and improved adulthood afflictions. Presently I contend with at least 2 heat strokes (and all the side effects that accompany it), scoliosis, a heart attack last year, and a lifelong affair with severe and chronic clinical depression. Along side them I nurture an abdominal surgery that is presently going haywire, which distracts me from the trick knee from time to time. Now, at age 47, I can account for nearly 35 different addresses. I can also recall attending about 10 different schools before I got my diploma. I've been penniless and jobless for 8 months now. I'm still caught in the '1 step forward, 3 steps back' doldrums which has followed me for decades, but I'm still determined to fulfill my destiny, as I'm nearly convinced by these events so far, that I am a Brother of Sorrow, or probably getting my fair share of that particular wisdom in this life. There is much sadness and heartache in this world, and sometimes I wish I could absorb it all so that others would not have to suffer. I've felt this way for years.

For decades I had always felt alienated through all the perpetual uprootings, but even at a young age I never felt that I fit in. I've always been more of a philosopher than a scholar. Never knowing a close bond with anyone outside my family group. I've been married and divorced twice, and still no children. The second marriage had taken a huge toll on my energy and well being, as I had become a subserviant to the vows instead of a soul mate. This lasted for 12 years, and I've always been told I have the patience of a saint. Ever since I was a teenager I've been fascinated with UFOs and metaphysics. I had a friend in high school who could OBE at the drop of a hat, and I still have been unable to. And throughout the years, I have had trouble in understanding why people act so 'alien'. To this day, I cannot understand why a planetary community could do this to their home, and I think 'Please don't allow your world to die like mine did'. In looking back on many events in my life, I now understand that I'm a Wanderer without a doubt. There had been times when I would look to the stars and feel a great desire to 'be back there again', and I'd always felt homesick for 'home' which I can now say, is Venus, so I feel a connection with Ra. I'm sure I migrated from 3rd density there to here early in one of the Grand Cycles. I also have very brief recall of my name of Ptah'Ruk (one evening I awoke and just remembered it, as if I had forgotten) and general feeling that I was also an incarnate in PreDynastic Egypt as an architect/Healer (which explains my fascination with Shamans and American Indian spirituality, not to mention that my understanding of physics was usually a foreknowledge without equation). I could see mechanical operations and energy potentials as a thought, instead of mathematical analysis or schematic. Some days, I think of Egypt, and I can actually hear the sounds of the many stoneworkers' chiseling, and the bustling of a developing society. In retrospect to this, I had always had a great fascination to Egypt and the culture. I was so excited to see pictures of the architecture of the inner pyramids. It was like looking at really old family photos lol. And even decades back, something has always told me that there is a chamber inside the Sphynx. And to find reference to it in the LOO blew my mind. Just recently I met a soul whom I briefly knew at that time, but she thinks I'm nuts lol. Especially when I told her what her name was and a few memories of her childhood then.
I've also come to understand that my destiny contains a big response and responsibility. My life could/should have ended at least 4 or 5 times so far (which includes my childhood days when I kept a Copperhead snake as a pet, in my pocket), and that time at DisneyLand where my restraining belt broke as soon as the Space Mountain ride started. I rode the entire rollercoaster ride with no safety belt, start to finish, and in retrospect I can now know that there is a greater purpose in my future. There was also a summer that compelled me to sell my .357 magnum. Every time I walked by that thing I heard a voice in my head saying 'grab it! It won't take but a second, and it'll be all over with'. The following weekend, I snapped out of a daze and just realized that I had swallowed about 35 Lorazepam. Angel
Yet, I'm almost as confused now as I was back then. I had given up on religion by the time I was 18 since I had a great many questions about pre-biblical events which remained unanswered until I read The Ra Material, and I refused to believe that the Earth was only a few thousand years old.
I've always been somewhat of an inventor/McGyver kinda guy, and am presently nurturing a device/invention in my head that will produce free energy with no fuel required. I figure for less than $300 I can run my house on it and never pay a power bill again. The key, I realized, lies with magnetics and a few easily obtainable items. I also compose music which varies from classical/Ambient to Industrial techno. I now live alone in a cabin in the WV mountains where I feel safe and secure. All natural out here, and I am regrowing my roots to Mother Earth, and I usually have half a dozen deer grazing in my yard along with all the trees, birds, and scenery that goes soothingly with the sound of a babbling stream and a mountainous backdrop. I hear crows, hawks, and the occasional eagle outside my window, and have been visited by the local coyotes too. I've all but relinquished many material posessions, and have begun to devote time to the LOO and what likely lies at my Horizon.

It's good to know that I have found a place where I could possibly fit in, and even though I'm somewhat of a hermit (always have been), human interaction is a good thing Smile

Blessings to you all, in the Light of the Infinite Creator

ayadew

That sounds wonderful, living in the mountains. I also wish to move closer to Nature, but currently I wish more to be closer to my fellow humans. Perhaps I will tire of living in a city in time.

Welcome here, horizon.

Peace and love.
(02-02-2009, 03:47 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds wonderful, living in the mountains. I also wish to move closer to Nature, but currently I wish more to be closer to my fellow humans. Perhaps I will tire of living in a city in time.

Welcome here, horizon.

Peace and love.
Greetings Ayadew,

As my last job came to a close, I had a great desire to abandon the chaos of big city life, and allow my life to simplify, and has it ever simplified Wink. I see this moment as a monolithic catalyst now that I look back. The view here is postcard perfect. I have exactly the surroundings I need to undo many of the knots I had bound myself into prior to my awakening. One day I can mingle back into civilization with a new found appreciation for all the challenges I hope to encounter. I'm still trying to figure out my chakras. My orange ray area has been surgically altered, so I guess that is my next project Smile
Had I not relocated here, my chances of rediscovering the Creator may have never occurred. I'm so happy I followed my soul up here BigSmile

Blessings and Light to you
Very interesting life story Smile

I wonder if you could share some details on your free energy device? I've never heard of one being able to be made so cheaply.
(02-06-2009, 05:06 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if you could share some details on your free energy device? I've never heard of one being able to be made so cheaply.

I second that interest Tongue

I've looked at some devices described but found nothing of practical use. I'm not a technician or rich so if there are practical and usable solutions I'd love to hear about them.
Greetings my friends,
As I sat and pondered one day I knew of a bunch of different seperate machines that, when all put into one device, would create a perpetual magnetic driven output. The 3 main devices would be 1) A good heavy duty automotive alternator, 2) a dependable DC/AC inverter (the ones you see at Walmart and such, in the automotive dept), and 3) the design and magnetics to perpetually drive the alternator flywheel. This can be done by arranging the magnets (good, strong, earth magnets) on both the alternator flywheel and another seperate ring an inch or so larger than the flywheel. Arrange your magnets correctly on this ring. When the 2 rings of magnets get close, the laws of attraction and repulsion will work naturally and perpetually. Use an odd number of magnets on the alternator wheel, and an even number on the ring to avoid 'matching' and polarity locking.
So, in a nutshell, this device will run indefinately (unless the alternator or inverter give out), supplying a steady voltage. I paid about $50 for the magnets at K&J magnetics. You can buy a good 2000 watt inverter for about $100 or so, and a good alternator for about $50-100 at the auto salvage yard. The rest of the cost is all the brackets and hardware.
Granted this is on the small scale, so larger models can be built. This particular setup can run quite a few appliances at one time, but factoring in load amperage may require 2 or more units to handle the amperage of a normal household.
I usually use less than 30 amps during my day so 1 device will work just fine.

Blessings and Light to you Smile
I tend to think of it like a gas powered generator, except the engine removed and a magnetic drive installed. The unit I'm building first (if I ever get any money lol) will be a 750 watt unit that will fit inside a lunch box, and still have room for my sammich Smile.
In a different perspective, the uses are limitless being incorporated in varying sizes and such. Receptacles would be a thing of the past, as tiny devices could be installed inside the appliance itself. The energy companies would go nuts!
And in bringing this thread back on topic, I hope this bit of STO advice will help many to claim their independence.
(02-10-2009, 04:35 PM)Horizon Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings my friends,
As I sat and pondered one day I knew of a bunch of different seperate machines that, when all put into one device, would create a perpetual magnetic driven output. The 3 main devices would be 1) A good heavy duty automotive alternator, 2) a dependable DC/AC inverter (the ones you see at Walmart and such, in the automotive dept), and 3) the design and magnetics to perpetually drive the alternator flywheel. This can be done by arranging the magnets (good, strong, earth magnets) on both the alternator flywheel and another seperate ring an inch or so larger than the flywheel. Arrange your magnets correctly on this ring. When the 2 rings of magnets get close, the laws of attraction and repulsion will work naturally and perpetually. Use an odd number of magnets on the alternator wheel, and an even number on the ring to avoid 'matching' and polarity locking.
So, in a nutshell, this device will run indefinately (unless the alternator or inverter give out), supplying a steady voltage. I paid about $50 for the magnets at K&J magnetics. You can buy a good 2000 watt inverter for about $100 or so, and a good alternator for about $50-100 at the auto salvage yard. The rest of the cost is all the brackets and hardware.
Granted this is on the small scale, so larger models can be built. This particular setup can run quite a few appliances at one time, but factoring in load amperage may require 2 or more units to handle the amperage of a normal household.

I tend to think of it like a gas powered generator, except the engine removed and a magnetic drive installed. The unit I'm building first (if I ever get any money lol) will be a 750 watt unit that will fit inside a lunch box, and still have room for my sammich Smile.
In a different perspective, the uses are limitless being incorporated in varying sizes and such. Receptacles would be a thing of the past, as tiny devices could be installed inside the appliance itself. The energy companies would go nuts!
And in bringing this thread back on topic, I hope this bit of STO advice will help many to claim their independence.

Not to be debby downer, but I've seen this design attempted by many people and have never seen them successfully make it work.

The only credible explanation I've heard for free energy is opening a dimensional gateway through vibration on a very large scale. The kind of magnetic flywheel you're describing does not fit the description of the free energy devices which open a dimensional rift through certain frequencies of vibration.

Having said that, if you are able to make it work, please message me! I've just seen this particular device attempted so many times - there are videos all over youtube for instance of people who tried to make this device and in the end it didn't work.

Do you have some special insight? I mean, what is the catch that will allow you to succeed where all these other people who have created magnetic flywheels have failed? What you've described is an extremely simple apparatus and a prototype could be made by an engineering student in a weekend just by using materials freely available in the school lab.

I'm trying not to be a jerk, but I have to be honest, I see very little chance of that working. I honestly hope you can prove me wrong. If you prove me wrong I would be delighted.
(02-10-2009, 06:47 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2009, 04:35 PM)Horizon Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings my friends,

Not to be debby downer, but I've seen this design attempted by many people and have never seen them successfully make it work.

The only credible explanation I've heard for free energy is opening a dimensional gateway through vibration on a very large scale. The kind of magnetic flywheel you're describing does not fit the description of the free energy devices which open a dimensional rift through certain frequencies of vibration.

Having said that, if you are able to make it work, please message me! I've just seen this particular device attempted so many times - there are videos all over youtube for instance of people who tried to make this device and in the end it didn't work.

Do you have some special insight? I mean, what is the catch that will allow you to succeed where all these other people who have created magnetic flywheels have failed? What you've described is an extremely simple apparatus and a prototype could be made by an engineering student in a weekend just by using materials freely available in the school lab.

I'm trying not to be a jerk, but I have to be honest, I see very little chance of that working. I honestly hope you can prove me wrong. If you prove me wrong I would be delighted.

Alot of the needed effect is in the placement and direction of the magnets. and rely more on the laws of repulsion. The nautilus (Fibonacci) curve will be as the best effect. Imagine if you will, a type of helical spiralling pattern (like the DNA strand) instead of just putting north to south. In sustaining the law of repulsion, torque is created in this case. The magnets I got have a 20 lb hold strength and they are the size of an antacid tablet.
I've seen a bunch of the Youtube vids, and most of them are weak and half baked. The others have majorly over-engineered it so it is fallable. They factored in way too much mechanics.
Opening up dimensional rifts at random places will have a detrimental effect on both realities, since we are basically discussing antimatter, along with compromising the fabric of realities within multidimensions.. What would be required is usage of the Unified Field theory and it's kinda iffy at this point. When Earth transgresses into 4D positive, we will have a complete energy inversion from one power source to another. After the transition the energy source will shift to 4D+ photon energy from 3D electron, so we'll be in the 'stone age' for a while. Presently we have little info on 4D photons (totally different from 3D photons). And even if we built a 4D photon reactor, we have no way of verifying or testing it. But then again, will we really need 'electricity' in 4D ? BigSmile

Love and Light to you brother
After reading your explanation of a magnet based perpetuum mobile. I too don't exactly have faith in your solution. If you integrate the forces over one complete revolution of the wheel, it will be exactly zero or worse due to friction.

These mistakes in evaluating magnetic devices are very very common. Many budding inventors make the same mistakes. And it keeps coming back. Don't feel bad. I also am not trying to be a bastard here.. And like I said, I'm not a physicist, I just have an amateur interest.. So I am not an expert and should not be mistaken for one..

If you can keep the wheel running for a few hours before actually adding or extracting energy. Then you may have a thing. But I'm expecting you cannot even keep it running longer than without the magnets right now.

The problem is.. Where is the extra energy coming from? I don't see you make any effort to tap it from somewhere. Like for example the zero point field.

fairyfarmgirl

Horizon:
Tesla solved the whole free energy problem by harnessing radial waves--- the energy that is radiated from the earth that is originally from the sun. This he used magnets and a pole/stake thing... I can see it but I am not mechanically inclined.

Tesla planned to go world-wide with his discovery but the Dark got wind of it and murdered him and then destroyed or stole all of his papers and inventions. They did the same to Wilheim Reich who lived in Rangely Maine... only he died in a secret CIA prison from a "heart attack." We all know of course this heart attack was triggered by torture.

There have been others who have come and uncovered this wisdom and have been silenced as well. Thank the Universe and Critical Mass and all the Indigos, Wanderers, Human Angels, and Crystals that this cycle of suppressing free energy is over.

Use the law of attraction to attract the materials you need to make your free energy device... It is possible and the universe will support you if you ask... You might want to start with I am so happy and grateful now that I have.... (you fill in the blank) Then follow up with gratitude for what you do have.

The depression is an integration issue... integration of high 4/5 D energy into a 3/4 D model body... Energy work on yourself would be helpful... self Reiki or EFT comes in strongly from the friends in the sky. the Micheals seem to indicate that rose quartz and amethyst crystals around your bed and just held during periodically would also be of assistance to you... a resource is Micheal's Gemstone Dictionary.

I wish you well. Thank you Wanderer for being here now.

fairyfarmgirl
(02-11-2009, 10:59 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Horizon:
Tesla solved the whole free energy problem by harnessing radial waves--- the energy that is radiated from the earth that is originally from the sun. This he used magnets and a pole/stake thing... I can see it but I am not mechanically inclined.

Tesla planned to go world-wide with his discovery but the Dark got wind of it and murdered him and then destroyed or stole all of his papers and inventions. They did the same to Wilheim Reich who lived in Rangely Maine... only he died in a secret CIA prison from a "heart attack." We all know of course this heart attack was triggered by torture.

There have been others who have come and uncovered this wisdom and have been silenced as well. Thank the Universe and Critical Mass and all the Indigos, Wanderers, Human Angels, and Crystals that this cycle of suppressing free energy is over.

Use the law of attraction to attract the materials you need to make your free energy device... It is possible and the universe will support you if you ask... You might want to start with I am so happy and grateful now that I have.... (you fill in the blank) Then follow up with gratitude for what you do have.

The depression is an integration issue... integration of high 4/5 D energy into a 3/4 D model body... Energy work on yourself would be helpful... self Reiki or EFT comes in strongly from the friends in the sky. the Micheals seem to indicate that rose quartz and amethyst crystals around your bed and just held during periodically would also be of assistance to you... a resource is Micheal's Gemstone Dictionary.

I wish you well. Thank you Wanderer for being here now.

fairyfarmgirl

Warmest Greetings to you Smile
You are correct about Tesla. What he discovered in his workings was Scalar Wave Technology. Einstein was much the same way. When he saw what the 3D- did with his knowledge, he destroyed his library. Especially much of his Quantum Energy and Unified Field Theories. His works confirmed my beliefs in the expansion and contraction of the universe, and the living energy in time/space space/time.. There is so much wonderful info that is suppressed by the Orions and such. I know my idea is childs' play in comparison to those great minds, but I wanted to offer it nonetheless. Cool
As far as wishes and healing goes for me, I have begun to meditate and share my thoughts with the 'Universal Soul' so to speak. I see all the souls on this world and others as one collective spirit Smile
Presently I am reading up on healing stones, and I pray to recieve a few to use for healing all that surrounds me. I am very much interested in becoming a Shaman, so to speak. In my nightly meditations, I send soft shockwaves of healing energy into, and around Gaia, and to those which need it.

Much Love and Light to you FairyFarmgirl
(02-11-2009, 08:44 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]After reading your explanation of a magnet based perpetuum mobile. I too don't exactly have faith in your solution. If you integrate the forces over one complete revolution of the wheel, it will be exactly zero or worse due to friction.

These mistakes in evaluating magnetic devices are very very common. Many budding inventors make the same mistakes. And it keeps coming back. Don't feel bad. I also am not trying to be a bastard here.. And like I said, I'm not a physicist, I just have an amateur interest.. So I am not an expert and should not be mistaken for one..

If you can keep the wheel running for a few hours before actually adding or extracting energy. Then you may have a thing. But I'm expecting you cannot even keep it running longer than without the magnets right now.

The problem is.. Where is the extra energy coming from? I don't see you make any effort to tap it from somewhere. Like for example the zero point field.

Hello friend,
Actually what I had thought of was essentially shortening the activity involving the law of attraction and allowing the magnets to spend a longer dwell time in the repulsion action. In an attempt to use the typical North/South laws one tends to implement phasing polarities. What I have thought of was basically eliminating attraction, therefore creating a constant magnetic resistance without allowing any attractive force at all. In this theory of operation, the 2 sets of circular 'Souths' so to speak will be eternally repelling against one another. In being situated
in a sawtooth pattern the 2 sets will be in constant repulsion from each other. This application is where energy is created. When 2 magnets are tried to be put together at their South polarity, the outflow of magnetism from both magnets pushes away from each other. There are slight angle variations in my design also, which tends to create a cyclic torroidal ring around the apparatus. In the design I have in my head, I could also envision where the technology has already been progressed in a multi-field applications. I saw those patents and working model on rexresearch.com last week. His work involved 4 integrated yet independant fields, since magnetics is basically a manipulation of the electron fields of polarized objects. My idea does not trap any energy. It simply functions by its' natural property to resist. I'm merely using one half of the magnetic theory in its' simplest form. This in itself neither collects or stores energy in itself. I simply tap into that outflow of energy to create torque (action=reaction) upon another mechanism.
Just like electricity...we know WHAT it is and how to harness it, but we do not know WHY it is.

Blessings to you brother
I stress again my amateur status in physics. I love your enthusiasm about your project. And I want you to succeed. But what you say just seems like it is not going to work.

The idea that you can isolate a magnets polarity is as far as I know completely hypothetical. And the only reason we believe in it is because of some theories predict them. We have not actually seen them. Basing your invention on them seems to me to be overly optimistic.

The polarized magnets you're going to work with are not going to play friendly by allowing you to just ignore one of their poles.

I would suggest you move towards a practical experiment as soon as possible in order to figure this out for yourself. Magnets complicate the exact dynamics of motion. But they do not actually change them.
(02-12-2009, 09:08 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]The idea that you can isolate a magnets polarity is as far as I know completely hypothetical. And the only reason we believe in it is because of some theories predict them. We have not actually seen them. Basing your invention on them seems to me to be overly optimistic.

The polarized magnets you're going to work with are not going to play friendly by allowing you to just ignore one of their poles.

I would suggest you move towards a practical experiment as soon as possible in order to figure this out for yourself. Magnets complicate the exact dynamics of motion. But they do not actually change them.

I've seen the theory quite a few times on various YouTube vids, but their application is just not correct. They were able to accomplish perpetual motion, but not successfully perpetuate it, or apply it to anything useful beyond theories of practical scientific application.. A stationary ring acting upon a rotating wheel is quite plausible and sustainable. It totally complies with Einsteins' Laws. Simplisticly, for every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction. The other poles are not ignored as they still play a major part in the polarity, but the attracting polarity is not required. It will, however, develop an additional magnetic outflow surrounding the device as a completion of a torroidal energy vortice that encompasses it. I'm sure the Unified Field Theory will be encroached, as the torroidal field flux will eventually be passed through electron (electrical rotor/stator) fields and altering fields/waves. Whenever I can get the cash to build it and record it, I will post the full info for all to use. Smile

fairyfarmgirl

Quote of Horizon----
Warmest Greetings to you Smile
You are correct about Tesla. What he discovered in his workings was Scalar Wave Technology. Einstein was much the same way. When he saw what the 3D- did with his knowledge, he destroyed his library. Especially much of his Quantum Energy and Unified Field Theories. His works confirmed my beliefs in the expansion and contraction of the universe, and the living energy in time/space space/time.. There is so much wonderful info that is suppressed by the Orions and such. I know my idea is childs' play in comparison to those great minds, but I wanted to offer it nonetheless. Cool
As far as wishes and healing goes for me, I have begun to meditate and share my thoughts with the 'Universal Soul' so to speak. I see all the souls on this world and others as one collective spirit Smile
Presently I am reading up on healing stones, and I pray to recieve a few to use for healing all that surrounds me. I am very much interested in becoming a Shaman, so to speak. In my nightly meditations, I send soft shockwaves of healing energy into, and around Gaia, and to those which need it.

Much Love and Light to you FairyFarmgirl
end quote

Horizon:

Contact the Fairy devas of the mineral kingdom... They will lead you to the crystals and stones you resonate with.... Simply go to an area around you that has at least 3 trees and ask... aloud in plain and simple language with an attitude of gratitude and they will show the way pull out a couple of hairs or offer your saliva if you lack hair as an offering of your universal code... this will show them that you are serious in your offer. Some traditions use all kinds of offering tools... since I am a plain fairy I prefer to use what I have on me and not bother with taking this and that out into the woods... (Tobacco is great if some is growing nearby when (harvesting it do with reverence this is a powerful teacher) but to go out and buy it from a store is counter productive to being in harmony with the Earth Mother and all of her aspects. The mineral kingdom being the most sentient of all of Mother Earth's outer aspects.)

Then just follow the subtle language of the universe... the sounds of the birds a sudden gullumping of a bullfrog... the scent of a flora... follow the sparkling joy in the air and you will see a stone that is meant for you as you look down at your feet... After picking up any stone leave another offering of hair or saliva in its place and thank the Earth and the Stone for their giveaway.

This sacred practice places you in harmony with all that is and with yourSelf.

(... Mind you not to be like the guy that drowns in the proverbial joke because the "signs" are not what is "expected." )

In Heart---

fairyfarmgirl
I'll keep that in mind, as there are some old cedar and poplar trees on my small property. Thank you for your insight. I'm sure they would appreciate an offering of my hair, as there is less and less these days Smile