Bring4th

Full Version: an awakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. This is my story on how I first got onto the spiritual path

Around age 14, I heard of astral projection, the thought that you could leave your body and explore other worlds and realms fascinated me. It was something that I had to try (I never understood the obsession people have with things like cars, to me its just a piece of metal on 4 wheels) So after a few attempts and a strong desire to astral project, I began to get the vibrations while laying in bed and I snapped out of my body to find myself standing by the house. I was amazed, it felt just as real (if not realer) than the waking life. The colors were vibrant, and so were the sounds, everything was so beautiful. I then started to fly straight into the sky at the speed of light, and I passed through a tunnel of colors and patterns that kept changing in the most beautiful way. After this astral projection, I managed to have a few more experiences with projecting then a few years after I found the blessing of the wave material and Law of One. I will say that there is lots of beauty on this planet and music has always been a strong passion of mine, but the way people treat eachother is something that always and still confuses me. It's nice to have this forum knowing there are similar people who feel the same way I do, great to be here.

Something I would like to hear from you, is if you've managed to remember your past lives. I cant say I have, but it'd be cool if you could pm or post your experience with this
Welcome, foreverwas, thank you for sharing. I can't say that I have any remembrance of past lives but I'm sure there are some members on this forum who may remember a thing or two.