Bring4th

Full Version: Telling your partner about being a wanderer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello fellow seekers!
Im new to the forum and this is my first post!
Thank you all for providing this great place!

My question is, if I should tell my partner, about me being a wanderer.

My girlfriend and me are both on a spiritual path and live a real deep relationship.
In fact, its what I have been searching for more than 25 years.
We can share our deepest feelings and there is very little holding back of even sensitive subjects.

For some time now, I ve been investigating the possibility and I might be a wanderer.
Meditations and inner journeys on that quest revealed a clear 'yes'. You probably all know the implications of that by your own experience.

I would really like to share that information and insight with her. Keeping it to myself leads me to feeling somehow seperated from her, like having a secret, that I dont share.
This doesnt feel good at all Sad

My concers in sharing this are:
She has a tendency to overestimate me, since I seem to be a little more 'developed' in certain areas.this results in her underestimating both her potential and the work she already has done.
Also she seems to be focussed on the qualities I have whilst not seeing her own qualities.

I strongly fear, that she would turn myself into something special (meaning more special than herself).
Which I fear might slow down her own progress.

I would appreciate any thoughts or experiences that you might have on that matter!

P.S.: i hope, I could put this in the right words. I seem to struggle with the language at the moment, since its not my native one...
What if she's a wanderer as well and just waiting for you to open her own mind to this possibility?
Thanks, NiGht Owl!
Im pretty sure, she is a wanderer as well.
In fact, she started reading the Law of One, but set it aside after one or two days.
So I guess, it might not be the right time for her at the moment, which is another reason not to bring up tHis subject at this time.
But I will comtemplate your answer further, thank you for your input!
Don't do it.
Remain in the shadows.
Be the 'hidden hand'.
Be clever and wise.
Don't give away your position.
Retain the element of surprise.
Stay in a position of global observation.

It will serve you well.

Remain a feline within well closed bag.
Are you being sarcastic, Ashim?
Or do I misunderstand you?
If that's how you feel, friend, share this journey with your partner! Investigate wanderers together! If she is a wanderer as well, you both can discover this and share in the experience! Maybe you don't have to tell her outright "I'm a wanderer." But you could start with "I've come across some very interesting information about a phenomena called wanderers." And then delve in and you both can share whilst being open to each other.
I haven't had the experience of a close intimate partner (yet), so I'm only sharing theory.

But it's good to be honest and open with your partner. Go within, ask your heart, and you shall know how to proceed Smile You've already stated that you don't wish to hide anything, but also use your discernment. Best wishes to you!
How about you try to lead her to find the Creator within herself rather than focus on the wanderer aspect?

This seem more central to the LOO and leaves no door for her to overestimate you, as the same Creator is all she has to see within yourself too, just as any other person or thing.
Thank you for your kind replies!

@Nau7ik
That´s a good idea! And maybe I should wait until she finished reading the Ra Material

@Minyatur
That´s a valid point, thank you.

Maybe I should have written more about the circumstances that led me to this question:

In the past two weeks I experienced the breakup of two friendships, that were quite important to me, one having been my closest friend for years.

In addition (and thats the wanderer part) I experienced myself strongly as a part of Ra (at least it felt that way). After the journey, back to real life and no longer feeling that connection, I had a feeling of incredible loss.
I had several had days of profound depression that took a lot of strength to get through. I was at times very close to giving up this life.

And while it would have been much easier for me, if I could have shared the reason for my sadness, I was very unsure if I could and should share it with my girlfriend.
Thus the original question.
Because instead of sharing, I withdrew from her, because I felt, I´d rather not speak about this matter :/

But on the other hand, withdrawel doesnt honor the depth of relationship we have… so that´s my dilemna
I did so with a partner in the past, and the information was used against me, to make me appear to be mentally unfit.

Thus I would suggest that unless the other person is deeply spiritual and drawn also to, and studious of, the Law of One, that explaining one's belief that they are a wanderer may not be a helpful or needed thing.
There is a reason for every way you feel.

Don't dismiss your resistance but instead seek to understand it. Each emotion has meaning, each feeling holds a message, seek to know why you feel as you feel in every way you feel and the path to walk to will become clear in your eyes and will be one of harmony.
(12-11-2016, 04:21 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Don't do it.
Remain in the shadows.
Be the 'hidden hand'.
Be clever and wise.
Don't give away your position.
Retain the element of surprise.
Stay in a position of global observation.

It will serve you well.

Remain a feline within well closed bag.

[Image: f7FdEdG.jpg]

If you really love her, give her freedom/space/time to find her own path. Or do you think knowing you or someone else being a wanderer or not will support her? 

Quote:I strongly fear, that she would turn myself into something special (meaning more special than herself).
Which I fear might slow down her own progress.

If telling or not telling her bothers you... work on yourself.
(12-12-2016, 01:13 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should have written more about the circumstances that led me to this question:

In the past two weeks I experienced the breakup of two friendships, that were quite important to me, one having been my closest friend for years.

I'm so sorry to hear about that Agua.

Heart  Heart
-----
(12-12-2016, 01:58 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]Are you being sarcastic, Ashim?
Or do I misunderstand you?

No my friend, sorry.
You come here and ask for input, you get it.

Watch your back.
Thanl you fellow seekers for offering your perspective Smile
I will contemplate and digest!

@ashim no offense was intended, i just wasnt sure, thats why i asked
Today an old friend came to my home. I hadn't seen him in like over 4 years.
He was helping to clean my truck's windshield.

While he was cleaning, he was singing the song "The Wanderer" he said by Elvis.
He knows nothing of wanderers. It was pure synchronicity.
Hello Agua del Cielo,

Welcome to this forum!

Since you are asking I would strongly recommend to share all your thoughts about wanderers with your girlfriend! I understand that there are many reasons to why you may hesitate, but remember that daddy Ra said that in order to share the love of the One Creator as it is known to the self means, among other things, an ability to open the self to another self without hesitation, and also that to use that which one has gained in wisdom for the uses of separation is to invite the fatal bite of the wisdom's darker or negative side.

When I just found Ra material I was married to an atheist. When I gained enough understanding of what Ra material was about and among other things, who wanderers were, I remember that I too was very nervous when I decided to drop that bomb, so to speak, to my husband at that time. So I asked him to hear me out and told him everything that I thought about this matter at that time, and then asked him what he thought about this. I was very nervous that he would think that I was crazy because he was an atheist. Well, he heard me out and then answered to my question that I was no more insane that any Christian he knew. He was so cool about it! What a relief that was! But at the end, it wouldn't matter how he or your girlfriend or any other person would react, because in my humble opinion it is about sharing, but without expectations in return. To allow other self be as they are. If they think that you are crazy - so be it. You don't have to talk about it with that person ever again, because clearly that person is then not ready to hear this kind of information. And with time this person will then perhaps even semi-forget what you told them, and it would be like it never happened. Of course, it is not that easy when it is your girlfriend, but one step at a time. I definitely think that you should share this information!

As to her looking up to you, this should not be an obstacle for your not sharing. I used to look up to my ex husband too a lot. Though he was and still is an atheist, he was always service to others oriented, radiating love and light like no one I knew! He looked like an angel to me and that's what I called him, thinking that he was more than me. But you see, it had to do with orange-ray blockages in my case. I grew up being mentally and physically abused, and I was brought up in a STS environment; while he grew up being loved, accepted and encouraged, and was brought up in a VERY positive STO environment. And now, when I look back, I feel such a compassion for myself that I survived all that at all! That I found my way back to my prefered polarity and back to my heart and love. We both needed to learn something from each other and also create a beautiful, little child-girl. And then our paths went in different directions. It was all perfect. In short, it might indeed be an uncomfortable catalyst for you that your girlfriend looks up to you thinking that you are more than you. But you will also meet people who will be thinking that you are less than you. Try to balance that, find compassion for yourself and others, and find the center of humility within. We are all Creator. So even if your girlfriend looks up to you, I still don't think that it's enough reason for you to withhold your opinion about being a wanderer. Who knows, maybe it will all make more sense to her after you've shared. And as someone else here in this thread mentioned, maybe she is too a wanderer, and you will plant a seed within her by sharing this?

I am also sorry to hear about that you had to end two wonderful friendships! It is indeed a difficult loss to bear.

Please, keep us posted with how it goes with sharing these news with your girlfriend! Smile
Thank you, Ankh, for that wonderful post!
I am strongly biased towards sharing this, so your post encourages me a lot!
I try to take it slowly with patience, but hope for the right time to comr Smile

I will keep you informed Smile
I didn't know you went through two friendship breakups yourself, Agua. I'm sorry for what happened to you, but it gives me hope because if you can get over losing two friends I can get over losing one!
Thank you EP for bumping those threads. Agua, my heart is with you for the two friendships lost, I just love who you are
(12-14-2016, 08:13 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Today an old friend came to my home. I hadn't seen him in like over 4 years.
He was helping to clean my truck's windshield.

While he was cleaning, he was singing the song "The Wanderer" he said by Elvis.
He knows nothing of wanderers. It was pure synchronicity.
My house human, out of nowhere, prompted by a conversation about reincarnation says, "I'm a way shower." I've seen that specific word used to describe one "sort" of starseed/wanderer, specifically one who does not necessarily breech the memory veil yet lives a life attuned to the one creator, waking others by the force of its alignment. It chilled me in a good way and brought me to peace with the fact that she has not and may never deep dive into this place of knowing, where I must carry the burden forever of the memories I've re-invited into my conscious life.

At this point I doubt she would say "I believe exactly in this." But she is a kind and non-judging soul, and our platonic relationship is built on years of respect and love for each other and endured much pain. So I cautiously speak around my experiences to test out how receptive she may be at the moment, let her know that I have more I could talk about but allow her to prompt me. I am not "a way shower" and indeed, needed her light to wake up to my own. There once was a point I thought I would never be at the level of what I perceived her innate goodness to be; now I see that light was the creator and it is in me and everyone. I needed that language to know what she knew without words, intuitively, and will never NEED the words to explore and come into in herself. While my intuition is strong I could not trust it enough without reading channelings and information that backed up what my intuition has shown me my whole life, not enough to start coming out into it anyway.

I may never tell her that of the past lives I believe I remember at least one as a non-human, but I've told her I remember past lives.

That said, while I don't believe it's important to tell her I believe that I am a wanderer from another density, I believe it's important to let her know I am willing to enter discussions of deeper concepts from a non-judgemental place.

I have broken one of the really crazy things to her, and I did it like so.

-The day after it happened, I was shaken up, and said that something had happened which had an effect. She asked if I wanted to talk about it. I did not yet, and told her that I was not ready to talk about it because I thought most people would think I was crazy, even though I had trusted her with a LOT of things, in comparison I knew this was a step out there from "I think I remembered a past life."

-Later on when we talked about a deeper concept and I realized I was prepared to discuss it, I mentioned that topic was not the one which had me shaken up earlier and allowed her to decide if she wanted to press.

-I gave her the "packaging" which was already "out there" (For the record: I saw a UFO which came in close enough I could see it was not shaped like any kind of craft I was familiar with, it didn't have the mandatory blinking red light, and I know we're not under a flight path. This is just the packaging.) and then allowed her to consider if she was all right with just that information or if she wanted to ask more about the experience.

-We spent a while debunking what it could have been, which of course I had spent the past couple of weeks doing, and since we were getting into it, I expressed that this was only part of what happened and I had "context" which made me believe it was a genuine UFO, and by this point I had fully internalized it and come to terms with it and was prepared to talk about it. She said she was prepared for whatever I had to say and of course is someone I trust to not gossip about it.

Now of course you've gotten this far in, you deserve to know the secret, the crazy part... is that it happened during a test channeling and I asked if they could show themselves sometime. Now, I didn't know what time it was and had not opened my eyes through, so I believed it was already morning. I received the answer "It's still dark. I'll see what I can do" and then a few minutes later "look outside" and that's when it happened.

I would NOT tell this to most people (here, you are looking for such information and I don't feel it's in violation of your free will to share!), and even the people I trust without great caution. I was prepared to rip open the veil, warned throughly of the consequences and started going in anyway because this is what my soul agreed to do before I incarnated here, unquestionably so. I picked this burden for me to experience and learn from, and while I have allies and the beings I've channelled are expressly clear that I need to take advantage of my allies to widen my reach as a servant of the light, it is not for me to "red pill" anyone. The information is there if they wish to ask. I don't hide that I'm "out there" and unafraid to go into strange places, I listen to anything without judgement, but for the most part I reserve the mystical experiences of my life to be on request only, in safe spaces, for sacred ears yearning to touch some of the light I so easily move in. So it is that I gingerly plant seeds with my allies and keep in mind that more important than any framework I love is for them to see that inside each and all is the one infinite creator, and they are made of love.

Peace be with you all.
Thanks Tae for sharing that!
I don't know if I'm a Wanderer. If I knew I think I would share it.
I don't think I am a wanderer because I am too flimsy but thank you Tae for sharing that, truly wonderful and courageous.
I don't share the same resistance to telling ones closest to me about my suspected wanderer status. I tell my mom I think I'm a wanderer. She believes in the Law of One. Everyone else I know either isn't into the Law of One or isn't close enough that I would feel the need to share it with them. But if I had a significant other, I like to think I'd tell them that I think I'm a wanderer, but only after establishing what a wanderer even is by introducing them to Law of One material. If they're not into LOO material, chances are there's not much point in telling them you think you're a wanderer. That's why, even though I'm closer to my dad than to my mom, I don't talk about my sense of wanderer identity. There's no point. He doesn't even get what a wanderer is and it holds no meaning to him.
(12-18-2018, 06:55 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you EP for bumping those threads.  Agua, my heart is with you for the two friendships lost,  I just love who you are

Yeah, I'm looking at some of his past posts and those were two I felt the need to comment on. I'm glad he shared them, truly. Agua, if you're reading this, thank you for sharing these.
Hi Tae... my feeling is that your 'way-shower' knows much more than you think... and you are in safe company.
(12-20-2018, 01:24 AM)Relaxo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Tae... my feeling is that your 'way-shower' knows much more than you think... and you are in safe company.
You're not wrong. I know am in safe company with her, and I'm quite sure we intended before this life to be allies in this one. She may not have quite the knowledge I have, but before I ever began to wake to it, she was protecting and defending me from the darkness.
perhaps not "quite the knowledge" you have... I sense she has other knowledge
Pages: 1 2