Bring4th

Full Version: How did you find the Law of One Material?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will add on to this post a little bit later it's good sized write.

So what journey did you take to get to the Law of One?

UPDATE: My story.

Every since I was young, before I even questioned my world and it's insanity ("chaotic society"), I always day dreamed about being the hero, the light (literally) that fights the darkness. In a Dragon Ball Z style of course.

I always was fascinated with unorthodox material. After my grand father died I was reading the phoenix journals in regards to the Talmud of Immanuel which I thought held all the truth in the Universe; this, however, did not feed my desire - the desire to seek the love, the power , and the deep, deep, deep story of truly who I was.

Eventually I found through slow searching of the vast internet - searching for what the world was, who really controlled this world, and my place and meaning even though consciously I didn't think this was the reasoning for my search. I found a thread on a site called information from a True Elite Family Insider.

This thread brought me to a stand off with reality and myself, I immediately thought I was unworthy, and that due to my unworthiness, I was doomed to life times of being on Earth as it was a prison planet for those who must stay until they were worthy to break the prison sentence. So, I got into a dark "period" where I hated my body, my life, and was endlessly confused as why I was here. From there on I got stuck in the fear and the hatred of those who ruled this prison planet, stuck in conspiracy - conspiracy theories.

I found Abovetopsecret.com, I thought I was ahead of the masses, knowing the unknown - the truth. Eventually I stumbled upon a thread called the 'Window of Opportunity'. Hidden_Hand was the Original Poster, the thread maker and he expressed such a powerful message through replies to users posters that they resonated so profoundly deeply that for the first time I had tears on my keyboards. These words lead me to the Law of One.

I cannot express the absolute moving words that the Law of One has expressed in my presence. I literally have stopped my internet search and started my inward seeking of love and understanding due to the Law of One. It is as if I was supposed to find these words and it is my 'Bible'.

The bible has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions and it pushes itself onto people. The Law of One does the opposite and it's powerful words and logic is by far the most comprehensive and meaningful philosophy that I have come across. I have awakened in such a way that I am slowly, and I emphasize 'slowly', awakening to my purpose. I am wanderer, and I truly believe this with all my heart - I came here to help and my true goal and desire is to be of service to others in small ways and larger ways but no matter which way to truly give all service.

Namaste everyone and I truly from the deep core of my heart love you all.

Peace, light, and most importantly love.

Namaste brothers/sisters, namaste.
Google search "ufo podcast"-->Thothweb website-->David Wilcock interview on Project Camelot (embedded in Thothweb)-->Law of One Study Guide (Wilcock's)-->Law of One on LLResearch Web Site.

I'd lay odds that quite a few here followed a similar path.
April 26. 2010, medical marijuana site, grasscity.com or something, forum post read: "lawofone.info True or False? What do you think?" -->lawofone.info, llresearch.org....though really it began in the early 80's, and continued until every last concept had been individually dealt with, culminating in the events of April 26, emerging into a new phase of consciousness.
I think it was through the law of attraction. One night in specific I remember: It had been a night of festivities, and the night was calming down. Beneath the cloudless, starless (smog, gah!) sky I sat pondering the meaning of life, like I had done on so many occasions. I gave in to whatever feelings I had that were suggesting honest conversation with myself and the possible deities/forces that be and said something to the effect of, "I really don't know what I'm searching for, if I'm talking to an omniscient being or not, but in the event that you're there, I can't do this any more, so it's up to you to give me the truth." <--- That took a minute or two to think and send out to the universe, and it doesn't capture the full gist of what I said and felt, but I'm sure you can relate and make a good guess. Lo and behold, two weeks later I found TLOO books, torrented them, had read through the first 3 in a week and joined this forum. Yay!

How did you find the material?
Yeesh, I can't remember precisely. I just remember stumbling onto the lawofone.info website shortly after watching The Secret. Shortly after I learned about the Law of Attraction, I cried out to God one day for a greater meaning in life. Two days later I got really sick from some mold that grew in my jeep floor from some rainwater that seeped in. I learned of Ra two weeks before I left on a merchant's summer tour around the country, which allowed me to experience the countryside and envelop myself in a greater purpose and understanding in a free and unfamiliar/uninhibiting environment.
Back in 1984 I had a past life reading done, and the entity being channeled suggested that I read 2 books, Project World Evacuation and The Law of One.

I found the former immediately at a bookstore, and was incredulous at how hokey it was. It was so awful that I almost didn't bother seeking the 2nd book recommendation!

So I didn't try very hard to find The Law of One. But then, about 6 months later, it found me, when I came across an ad in a New Age magazine. I remember being very impressed: It said, For the serious seeker...we'll send you our book free of charge...if you like it make a donation...if not, send it back.

WOW! I'd never seen anything so freely given like that...I immediately ordered it, then ordered all of them.

What a contrast between the other book and the Law of One! I suspect the entity deliberately suggested both, so I could have an exercise in discernment. Tongue

It took me a year to get thru all 5 books (including Secrets of the UFO, since Book V wasn't out yet)...I could only handle 1 session per day, as it was rocking my socks!

I still have my dog-eared, battered blue books, full of highlighting and notes. Treasures!
In spring of 1988 I watched a TV show about the Roswell incident. That fall I was looking around in the UFOs section of Borders bookstore and found the Ra Material (An Ancient Astronaut Speaks).
Started off with having a great interest in conspiracy articles, talked to a family friend about all these thoughts towards society and power structures, in which he gave me the HH readings. Ever since then, the HH article has guided me towards LOO, and here!

Love and light!
Someone posted on the Psychic Forum the lawofone.info.
Looking back at it now, my path to the LOO was short and semi predictable. I was researching something called the Noosphere on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere, from there i went to http://www.abovetopsecret.com/ . After reading a few threads there i was inevitably lead to the site containing the Ra Material. I spent a few days reading nearly all that was there and stumbled upon these forums while attempting to google something about 4d.

I believe i stumbled in shortly after these forums were conceived. Coincidence or something else? Wink We all know that answer. And to those who haven't seen me for awhile, lets just say I have been on a wild ride.

L/L Heart
Thank you everyone for your responses and how wonderful it is for our paths to intersect here, at this present moment.

I have, in the original post, stated my path to finding this material.

seejay21

I found the LOO material by doing an internet search for "Journey to the one Love Light"... then link link....

fairyfarmgirl

I was connected to the Law of One by a friend. --fairyfarmgirl
Through one of David Wilcock's interviews. Thank you for sharing your story.
Searching the internet for zen koans and buddhist sayings, I stumbled across a buddhist blog with a post about the lawofone.info website. The blogger had posted his thoughts on channeled material and posted the link along with the information to "take it with a grain of salt."

From the website, I clicked to the L/L Research page, and from there to bring4th. I was actually amazed when I saw the forum was active! BigSmile
(07-11-2010, 01:49 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I still have my dog-eared, battered blue books, full of highlighting and notes. Treasures!

Me, too!
I'll chime in with this wonderful subject. My brother actually found LOO through

David Wilcock's mentioning on his interview with Project Camelot on youtube.

He researched it, read it, and was instantly hooked. Strongly recommend it to

me and yes, I was hooked too. Hatton's words in the introduction was all that

was needed.
Awesome thread!

In the fall of 2008 I became convinced a mass UFO landing was to take place on Oct 14th (Blossom Goodchild). When it didn't happen I was confused and tried to find out what others on the internet thought about all of it. David Wilcox had posted an article with reasons why it could not happen- he invoked the Law of One, which I then became interested in. I read his study guides, then discovered the L/L website. Smile
I also used the Law of Attraction (aka "The Secret") to get here. One day I asked the Universe to help me to really KNOW what's going on here. Soon after, I developed an insatiable need to find out more about aliens. Here was the general flow:

aliens-->David Wilcock--> Law of One Study Guide

As soon as I saw the cover of the Law of One book, I realized I already owned it, but had never read it. (For some reason, I do this a lot).

Anyway, I never read the paper copy, I just coverted all 5 pdf's to Kindle format and finished them within a couple of weeks. I'm grateful that I have found a cosmology that resonates so well with me.

Next, I asked the universe to help me WAKE UP and lately I have developed this insatiable need to learn more about Kundalini meditation and yoga. We'll see where this leads... Wink
Wow marielle, that's a good example of how the universe responds to our intentions...we just have to ask and pay attention.

I think the kundalini and meditation is a great idea, you'll get your chakras/energy body activated and things speed up a bit from there.

I found the LOO because I had an insatiable desire to find the TRUTH, when I began my awakening experience a few years ago.
I found it through David Wilcock, his interviews and website.

It's been extremely helpful to me to have Carla's example..that she remains "Christian" and true to her spiritual path. I've had alot of catalyst over this issue!!

Heart
I found the LOO through an article of David Wilcock that was published in New Dawn magazine. From there I went to his website and yahoo group. After a few weeks on the group I purchased all 5 volumes of the LOO. the best are the first 2 volumes.

David Wilcock has been very instrumental in making people aware of the LOO. The LOO has been extremely formative in my spiritual path over the last decade and I am so grateful to DW - and strive to remember this when he pushes my buttons!
Did we find the Law of One, or was it not in us? Are we not all things? BigSmile

(07-29-2010, 05:46 PM)marielle Wrote: [ -> ]Next, I asked the universe to help me WAKE UP and lately I have developed this insatiable need to learn more about Kundalini meditation and yoga. We'll see where this leads... Wink

Be careful what you wish for.
(07-29-2010, 09:29 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Did we find the Law of One, or was it not in us? Are we not all things? BigSmile

(07-29-2010, 05:46 PM)marielle Wrote: [ -> ]Next, I asked the universe to help me WAKE UP and lately I have developed this insatiable need to learn more about Kundalini meditation and yoga. We'll see where this leads... Wink

Be careful what you wish for.

Honestly…I can’t remember the actual path that led me here. I’ve always had an avid interest in UFO’s and Contact scenarios. That interest eventually led me to the work of Don Elkins.

Richard
surfing online in a very boring job in 2000, stumbled across some writings by john perennial that mentioned the Law of One - knew that his writing wasn't for me but the phrase 'Law of One' triggered something and i knew it was important. yahooed (long before google was king lol!) Law of One, found davids ascension 2000 site, devoured all content, from that found the llresearch site and the incredible library of transcripts. after reading everything on the ask2k site the necessity for a boring job with oodles of free time disappeared and i continued on my life journey - the job clearly looking back being a means to enable me to find this material, providing me with both an internet connection and the time to make use of it.
Just got here. Not sure how (or why?) A complete accident.

Havent even read much of this site, just joined coz it feels nice.

I am about to learn arn't I?
Hidden_Hand. I also daydream a lot about being a hero of light in the sense of Dragonball Z. LOL we might know each other more than we think!
(08-05-2010, 06:20 AM)love Wrote: [ -> ]Just got here. Not sure how (or why?) A complete accident.

Havent even read much of this site, just joined coz it feels nice.

I am about to learn arn't I?

Welcome, love! Just the fact that you're here shows that you have a very open mind. Keep your mind open and you're bound to learn, of course!

Have you been to the site which hosts the actual channeled material yet? (www.lawofone.info) If so, how did you stumble upon that?
I found it while reading this :http://www.scribd.com/doc/9650929/Hidden-Hand

It was originally a post done on a forum over many days, though. This is just somewhere it is hosted now.

At one point it mentions llresearch.org so I followed the link. I was interested because the poster claimed that LOO was the most accurate text in our mainstream and he gave a few other suggestions of materials that were significant as well. I, of course, don't have proof of who he is but one can see through contemplation that there are many truths in what he says.

If anyone else may not have seen these here is a link for all 3 that I have come across over the years.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9650929/Hidden-Hand
http://www.scribd.com/doc/25524752/Oppor...tor13-2009
http://www.scribd.com/doc/34503570/Revel...an-Insider
I am currently 25, I rediscovered the Law of One for myself about 4 months ago.

Being raised to be Roman Catholic, it was not long for me to start coming up with questions about the religion. Quite a few principles did not make sense to me. I will not go into detail about what they were as I do not intend to cast a negative light on it. However it was enough that by my late teenage years, I started trying to figure out what I was missing.

The first step was to look for answers in the bible. This confused matters for me, as I felt it contradicted itself in many instances. The desire to know the truth became much more fierce. I kept getting a feeling that there was an answer to be found that would explain WHY things were the way that they were, and maybe piece together the different impressions I got from the different books of the bible. The biggest thing that rang true for me during this period was the love and compassion that the one we call Jesus taught.

My next step was to look for different perspectives; I became aware that the books of the bible had become distorted through the years, and started looking into different gospels that didn't make the cut, as well as old gnostic texts such as were contained in the Dead Sea Scrolls.

During the whole process, it now seems to me that I naturally had an ability to sift through pages and pages, books and books of text and only absorb the pieces of the puzzle that I felt were a fit for my particular ideas. (And developed speed-reading through necessity!) So not being satisfied at all, in reality being more hungry for Truth, I turned to other religions and read works such as the Koran and the Tao Te Ching. Overall, I found things that felt right in each religion I looked into, but it was never the ENTIRE truth that I was looking for, I could always feel something missing. So for quite some time, I felt I was at an impasse and adopted a view that each religion points to the same god, but they just got confused over time.

I stayed at that view for a few years until some incredible catalyst came out of the woodwork once again, prompting me to revert back to my Christian upbringing for strength because I did not know what else to do. You could consider that to be the old, rusty pipe throwing off all of the patches I had put on it, flooding my house, and demanding that I shut off the water and take time to fix it right. As soon as I tried to put that patch on it that I had been holding onto for so long, it flew back in my face along with a few gallons of waterWink

After my previous experience, I determined that books were too bulky (and too easily water-damaged) and set out on the internet to find answers to 3 burning questions in my heart: what has, and is REALLY happening in this existance, WHY AM I HERE, and what should I do about it?

I believe I got sucked into the religious theories first, then somehow I found a book by David Icke online and read it. Some of the conspiracies made sense, but it all seemed like very trivial information until I got to the end of that particular book. It said something about the 'elite' wanting to suppress everyone because they were afraid of us realizing our potential, which was that we were each the Creator incarnate. From there I became interested in David Wilcock. I read Shift of the Ages and Divine Cosmos. I was blown away by his work, and felt I was very very close to finding what I had been searching for. He referenced the Ra Material several times, and I had a feeling that was something I should look into.

So here I am now. After reading the Law of One in its entirety (often late at night or even while eating meals since it felt so pressing that I finish all of it) I can tell you that the only information I seek now are ways to be more at one with the One Infinite Creator and ways to help other-selves in their seeking of the same thing. Nothing I have ever heard or read has held the same importance, respect, or resonance in my mind as this has since I rediscovered it. I say rediscover because it feels as if every single element of my being had already known this, but just my conscious mind had forgotten (probably on purpose. veil, anyone?). I laughed with great joy as I read Ra's very delicate and impartial wording, and was on the verge of tears when a question would arise in my mind only to be answered thoroughly in the very next session I read.

I am very grateful to everyone who helped make this beautiful truth available for those who seek it.
(08-12-2010, 03:53 AM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing I have ever heard or read has held the same importance, respect, or resonance in my mind as this has since I rediscovered it.
---
I am very grateful to everyone who helped make this beautiful truth available for those who seek it.

Nice post, Joseph326. I feel the same way, and I look forward to your insights on the material. I love your description of Ra's wording as delicate and impartial.
Pages: 1 2