Bring4th

Full Version: Discernment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sometimes browse reddit threads on r/pcmr.  That's PC Master Race, with quite a hint of self-irony involved. It's no way intended to be a serious testament to superiority; the people just recognise the flexibility and greater depth available in a custom pc solution; as opposed to consoles, or off-the-shelf systems.

Anyway, to get closer to the story, I often find stories there of pc-savvy individuals coming into horror-contact with the pc's of their parents, grandparents, or siblings.  Just infected with malware, having clicked on various appealing flashing ads on websites; having their browsers full of malicious searchbars, and older folks following spam links, quite naively, not being able to recognise a scam/imitation.

It strikes me that this would be a workable metaphor for the notion of Spiritual Discernment.  That older and more conscious souls can recognise the 'imitation patterns' that malicious entities use to pretend to have positive intent.  And it is true, that Ra said that both 5d and 6d neggies use the same 'frequency' as similiar positive 5d and 6d groups; that would be like saying they speak either 'English' or 'French'; a 5d vibration is encoding the same conceptual space and qualities; whether that be positive or negative.

Quote:89.6 Questioner: This question may be meaningless but would a fifth-density entity of the Confederation who was positively polarized transmit on the same frequency as our negatively polarized fifth-density companion?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and is the reason that the questioning of all contacts is welcomed by the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator.

/ /

So to me, a 'discerning' entity just doesn't start talking to a contact, without evaluating the circumstances.  Does this 'look' like a scam? Does this just 'imitate' what I know of positivity, but deeper down, just like a scammer email, there are giveaway signs, as such an entity can't really speak the truth that you know and love; having experienced other positive sources.

It would also speak quite strongly to Undiscerning Minds becoming quite infected and infested with malware; having opened the portal and gateway to astral nasties, by clicking on 'bad ads', and not running virus cleaners etc ('spiritual hygiene').

Of course, this is just an analogy; it's not going to hold up on all levels.  But just because one has spiritual 'contact' doesn't mean that it's a positive source.  Discernment is like having very strong spam filters, and running ad-blockers on your browser.  You're already screening out those of malicious intent.

/ /

It also speaks to going to 'sources' which have built up a certain amount of momentum.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It would be less. In constructing ritual it is well to study the body of written work which is available for names of positive or service-to-others power are available.

So these would be the well-trodden paths, the websites that others have used, and have a 'trustworthy' url.  Of course, if you 'mistype' the url (perform the invocation with poor alignments), you might end up at an imitation site.

But all things taken into account, if you do things as others have done, and use the right 'url', you will end up at the same place that they did; and experience the positive support that they have described.

Anyway, just some thoughts.  I think I made a speculative thread on this same topic a few months back, and this seems to be the 'Answer' that eventually responded.

Angel
you should study emoto it may be very beneficial to you, or namkai norbu, http://www.federaljack.com/ebooks/Dream%...0Norbu.pdf

whoa found the book free. anyway this is a dzogchen buddhist practice. to look at the outside world as an extension of the dream world.

based on focus, through our own choice of taking an opinion, that in it of itself creates it's own self fufilling prophecy. that is third density in action causing us to choose, and then by choosing we experience the results of our choice.

rice... love rice everyday and it becomes sweet smelling... fear rice everyday and it starts to smell horrible.

i really need to draw a diagram of this, from awareness you have free will, and from free will you have light and matter. love came before light. and awareness came before love.

so it is always light without love that is no matter where it is coming from, it is a situation where by one is entranced more with the illusion than that which is reality. The reality of love.

When Gregg braden heals the tumor because of a group of people meditating on a patient... they are thinking this person is already healed, this person is perfect..... that is a heart practice.

the head wants to say what does this person need, what is causing it, it cannot be healed by just good intentions... the head wants to say THE MOST.... do you understand?

the heart just IS. when you recognize this you learn to recognize others who simply are, instead of others attempting to compete with you.

perhaps they were not trying to compete at all. just trying to walk the path together.
______
(12-14-2016, 06:37 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes browse reddit threads on r/pcmr.  That's PC Master Race, with quite a hint of self-irony involved. It's no way intended to be a serious testament to superiority; the people just recognise the flexibility and greater depth available in a custom pc solution; as opposed to consoles, or off-the-shelf systems.

Anyway, to get closer to the story, I often find stories there of pc-savvy individuals coming into horror-contact with the pc's of their parents, grandparents, or siblings.  Just infected with malware, having clicked on various appealing flashing ads on websites; having their browsers full of malicious searchbars, and older folks following spam links, quite naively, not being able to recognise a scam/imitation.

It strikes me that this would be a workable metaphor for the notion of Spiritual Discernment.  That older and more conscious souls can recognise the 'imitation patterns' that malicious entities use to pretend to have positive intent.  And it is true, that Ra said that both 5d and 6d neggies use the same 'frequency' as similiar positive 5d and 6d groups; that would be like saying they speak either 'English' or 'French'; a 5d vibration is encoding the same conceptual space and qualities; whether that be positive or negative.

Quote:89.6 Questioner: This question may be meaningless but would a fifth-density entity of the Confederation who was positively polarized transmit on the same frequency as our negatively polarized fifth-density companion?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and is the reason that the questioning of all contacts is welcomed by the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator.

/ /

So to me, a 'discerning' entity just doesn't start talking to a contact, without evaluating the circumstances.  Does this 'look' like a scam? Does this just 'imitate' what I know of positivity, but deeper down, just like a scammer email, there are giveaway signs, as such an entity can't really speak the truth that you know and love; having experienced other positive sources.

It would also speak quite strongly to Undiscerning Minds becoming quite infected and infested with malware; having opened the portal and gateway to astral nasties, by clicking on 'bad ads', and not running virus cleaners etc ('spiritual hygiene').

Of course, this is just an analogy; it's not going to hold up on all levels.  But just because one has spiritual 'contact' doesn't mean that it's a positive source.  Discernment is like having very strong spam filters, and running ad-blockers on your browser.  You're already screening out those of malicious intent.

/ /

It also speaks to going to 'sources' which have built up a certain amount of momentum.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It would be less. In constructing ritual it is well to study the body of written work which is available for names of positive or service-to-others power are available.

So these would be the well-trodden paths, the websites that others have used, and have a 'trustworthy' url.  Of course, if you 'mistype' the url (perform the invocation with poor alignments), you might end up at an imitation site.

But all things taken into account, if you do things as others have done, and use the right 'url', you will end up at the same place that they did; and experience the positive support that they have described.

Anyway, just some thoughts.  I think I made a speculative thread on this same topic a few months back, and this seems to be the 'Answer' that eventually responded.

Angel
I was wondering if you or others have a couple references for trustworthy sites and or helpful invocations?
(12-14-2016, 02:55 PM)hounsic Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2016, 06:37 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
I was wondering if you or others have a couple references for trustworthy sites and or helpful invocations?

http://www.llewellyn.com/   Smile
(12-14-2016, 01:07 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Are there practical tips you use for "spiritual hygiene" and making sure you make only positive contact ?

yes testing the contact! this learning came about through trial and error. and basically just really really really wanting to make sure there was a positive contact in the attempt to channel by myself. yes yes i know you're not supposed to do that, whatever i've asked tons of people and i can never seem to get a group going or people to work with. so i'm not going to just sit around with this gift and not use it! so in case anyone wants to tell me it is going to be a bad idea, just please don't. i have weighed out the risks, and i want to do it, the worst thing someone can tell me is not to do something i am feeling compelled to do. it's like saying hey you can't follow your dreams, not very friendly... not saying anyone has done that yet.. but just putting it out there.

anyway before i originally would follow Carla's way according to the channelers handbook down to a T. exacting... exactly her way.

do you come in the love of jesus christ? or do you come in the loving principle of christ? then i'd wait for the answer, i'd get yes, no, or maybe.. or some kind of iffy response and iffy feeling.

upon practicing it on my own much to the dismay of almost everyone saying i need to be with 2 other people... i developed a new way... you make them say the entire sentence.

i've got half assed yes, i've got a completed yes, i've got a sort of yes... so then i was like you know what now i want you to say the whole sentence.

usually service to self cannot even say the full sentence because the words themselves activate the corresponding emotional centers of love.

so a conversation when i just begin to attempt channeling goes like this

do you come in the love of the christ principle?

errmm yes..

okay can you say the full sentence twice?

i come in the same love of the christ principle. i come in the same love of the christ principle... no service to self individual wants to say that, you feel a hesitation from them... instead of being able to readily say YES!! 
(12-14-2016, 01:07 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Are there practical tips you use for "spiritual hygiene" and making sure you make only positive contact ?

I think the key thing, and such a simple one, is to re-affirm one's true motivation.  

The motivation is the thing that sets the 'frequency', and allows these other 'influences' to become present in one's consciousness.

I think one should also realise that one is always under a sea of influences, even if a person doesn't recognise the external spiritual source - whether that be guides, or single entities, or groups.  Our consciousness lives in a sea of music, and how we are 'tuned', makes these aspects more prominent.

So to me, spiritual hygiene would be more consciously aware of what you are seeking, and making that explicit.

Once it can be 'condensed' into compact statements of 'truth', that really sets a tuning fork in the mind, and a lot of the other distractions can fall away.

Basically - this kind of 'clarity' can help combat (and sometimes actually makes more obvious) - the kind of temptations that one is prone to.

/ /

(12-14-2016, 02:55 PM)hounsic Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if you or others have a couple references for trustworthy sites and or helpful invocations?

I wouldn't really be able to advise there.  I think it all has to be based on where one's motivations lie.

But if there was some general 'starting point', I would first re-affirm certain qualities of the Higher Self, especially as Ra condensed them.  That is, the infinite love, wisdom, and power that we are each able to draw upon, given focussed cirumstances.

That alone, can sometimes put oneself in a much better position on which to gain perspective on a situation.

The Higher Self also doesn't necessarily have to be invoked by a distinct 'name' or even by the term itself.  It's more the quality of the concept behind the person trying to comprehend it.  Basically, what I'm try to say, is that if you understand (and agree with) Ra's description of the Higher Self, then that itself can be a sharp beacon, or reference point from which to access it.  Other people (in other spiritual circles) may understand the same word ('Higher Self') in a different way, and so when they try to 'invoke' it, they are tapping into a different quality, or subset of Beingness.  That's why the quality of the Tradition and the Philosophy sets the 'context' for all this kind of seeking.

But yeah, that's probably a handy starting point; and one that is within reach for most folks.
(12-14-2016, 05:11 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]anyway before i originally would follow Carla's way according to the channelers handbook down to a T. exacting... exactly her way.

do you come in the love of jesus christ? or do you come in the loving principle of christ? then i'd wait for the answer, i'd get yes, no, or maybe.. or some kind of iffy response and iffy feeling.

upon practicing it on my own much to the dismay of almost everyone saying i need to be with 2 other people... i developed a new way... you make them say the entire sentence.

i've got half assed yes, i've got a completed yes, i've got a sort of yes... so then i was like you know what now i want you to say the whole sentence.

usually service to self cannot even say the full sentence because the words themselves activate the corresponding emotional centers of love.

i come in the same love of the christ principle. i come in the same love of the christ principle... no service to self individual wants to say that, you feel a hesitation from them... instead of being able to readily say YES!! 

that's an awesome experience Blatz.  You really do have to make these things 'your own'.

/ /

(12-14-2016, 11:58 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]based on focus, through our own choice of taking an opinion, that in it of itself creates it's own self fufilling prophecy. that is third density in action causing us to choose, and then by choosing we experience the results of our choice.

the heart just IS. when you recognize this you learn to recognize others who simply are, instead of others attempting to compete with you.

perhaps they were not trying to compete at all. just trying to walk the path together.

I thoroughly agree there.  A great starting point is the notion of equality.  Even though different people may have different ways of relating to that.
Yeah, that's as good an analogy as any. It is something we can all relate to at some stage or another. Another idea is to ground yourself in nature, solitudinously, and then compare that experience when interacting with others. If some interactions feel off in comparison then it is good to be cautious. Obviously I am talking about objective experiences here with other selves, but I think it is a safer starting place to practice discrimination.

Ra point to it here...

Quote:1.10 - There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make.

Another way to improve our psychic ability, which i am using interchangeably with 'discernment' here, is to "make beauty". It could be as straight forward as making our own Christmas card for somebody who means a lot to us, for example. Or the way in which we wrap presents up. This practice puts us into a state of 'being', and this state can be used as a type of yardstick for discernment. My own experience has consistently taught me to not get concerned with timing, and whenever someone, or something gives me this hurried tapping at the watch feeling, I raise an inquisitive eyebrow. To add to Plenum's analogy, the "congratulations!" window that pops up and then a 60 second timer starts counting down as if to persuade you that if you don't act now you will miss out. 

I think I will pass on the "you are the millionth customer!!!" carrot.   BigSmile
(12-14-2016, 05:58 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]My own experience has consistently taught me to not get concerned with timing, and whenever someone, or something gives me this hurried tapping at the watch feeling, I raise an inquisitive eyebrow.

Lol, loved that part of your post Smile I feel the same way about that.
________
(12-16-2016, 05:29 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to be able to get reliable and precise answers to specifics questions from Higher Self or Guides ? It's something i want to developp.

My mom uses QHHT for that to access the collective consciousness, which is essentially God, or could be the higher self. It's a form of hypnosis, created by Dolores Cannon.
(12-16-2016, 05:29 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to be able to get reliable and precise answers to specifics questions from Higher Self or Guides ? It's something i want to developp.

Here is how it works for me. A few days ago I am thinking in my head that I want to leave my job in the new year so I can earn more money. I could earn £50 a day more by getting a job, doing the same thing in my local town. I looked up and stared at a piece of wood in front of me, and noticed a 'knot' in the timber. I have since changed my mind and decided to stick with the company I work for.

I have an unapologetically rebellious nature within me, but the wisdom of a "signpost" (in this case, interpreting a piece of wood) has alerted me to the shortcomings of honouring my rebellious side.

So ask your questions and then look about you for clues. It is a similar process to dream interpretation.   Smile
Hi All Smile

I just replied to a pm from a member asking for my ideas/practices for spiritual protection and so will repost them here in case any are useful for other members. (Is this the right thread for it?)

I relate to the term 'spiritual hygiene' mentioned by Gentle Wanderer... and know from (very difficult) past personal experience that our daily life habits are vital for the safety and clarity of our metaphysical interactions/journeying and personal energetic/spiritual health.

Quote:- sea salt in natural rock form a few cups of it - dissolve it in hot water and then pour it into a bath of warm water immerse yourself head to foot and then relax in it for about half an hour.

Rinse off with plain water afterwards.

This is also good with 5-10 drops of Lavender oil - you don't necessarily need to rinse after that one Smile

Keeping your house regularly aired out - playing loud, happy (or assertive) music and jumping around dancing to shake up stale sad energies.

Keeping your surroundings clean, tidy (but not obsessively) eating whole-foods as close to their natural state, drinking lots of water - burning incense/eucalyptus oil etc

dusting (!!)  BigSmile  (it's not about being 'domestic' but about removing stale/stagnant energy - then re-energising)

binning or charity donating anything you don't regularly use, wear, or actually like

discussing your feelings with yourself and/or friends...

if you use drugs/alcohol - doing it in a conscious, considered, mindful way - rather than compulsively, or to excess, or to constantly 'escape'.

being very careful with substance use as it can be a very easy way for negative energies to accumulate around you, inter-penetrate your energy fields, and 'feed' off and mess with your feelings...

the ball of white light (egg shape) is a great one.. needs to be renewed/re-visualised daily

you can add to this with a covering of 'mirrors' so that all is reflected outward back off you - to 'whence it came'...

I also have 15 Archangels with me 24/7... Aa Raphael & Aa Michael... (no belief in whether they are 'real' or not is needed - simply say 'hello' and ask them to be with you... and they immediately are)

-  Aa Michael is an incredibly STRONG form of personal spiritual 'bodyguard' - Aa Raphael is the main healing Aa... 'He' is the only Aa you can request to be with others to help them - all the rest require others to ask for their help directly themselves - and to develop their own relationships/connections

again.. renew contact/request daily... I stand with my arms and legs slightly apart...then I get personal signs of the cleansing - you will 'know' you've been cleansed in your own way over time Heart

If this doesn't resonate - using your own mind/imagination to visualise a sweeping wind or a fire or vacuum cleaner (!)  BigSmile whatever is a strong imagery of cleansing for you - is almost as effective - I say almost because it requires more skill/effort from your mind/belief whereas (imo) Aa requests means the protection is automatic and guaranteed whether you believe/visualise strongly or not... this means when we're at our lowest we can simply say the words asking for help and the protection/healing arrives regardless of our believing it has arrived... you've 'outsourced' the task to Entities/Principalities/LIGHT beings of the HIGHEST integrity, skill, LOVE, STO  Heart

Please also know whatever resonates is the best for you. Take what feels right, discard anything that doesn't.

The most important thing I do everyday is make sure to respect, love and take care of myself.
I have no one else in my life providing this for me; but even if I did - it is essential and most safe to become your own best friend - to take good loving care of yourself. This is vital for STO polarity as it means we are in the best position to then offer loving (and wise) assistance and/or to answer calls for help.

The airline safety recommendation to put your own oxygen mask on first and then help others put on theirs (if needed) is a great example of this principle.
If you don't... you will pass out/die and that's no good for you or anyone else.

I think this is the balance of love/wisdom that Ra speaks of.

love
smc

I think so.  I think the key aspect to this kind of 'Goal' is to have some form of box, or receptive tool by which such information/data can coalesce.

The reason being, is that the mind is subject to all kinds of influences, and there has to be some way for one's own conscious mind to be stilled, so that those influences are seen without distortion.  

Think of how Tesla got his extremely scientific and precise theories and insights.  

Quote:11.25 Questioner: Then I assume you can’t name him and would ask you where Nikola Tesla got his information?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources desirous of aiding this extremely, shall we say, angelically positive entity in bettering the existence of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes.

As far as I am aware, Tesla was not channeling sources, in the way that L/L does.

He was just 'open' to exploring a particular Field, and the Confederation was able to work with this Individual.  I'm not sure he knew (consciously) what was happening.  There was just an extremely positive Call on his end; and the Confederation was able to 'fill in the data'.

So what I mean by some kind of 'box' is a place in consciousness where the Clearer it is, the closer it is to a dreamlike, unconscious State, by which one can have the 'answers' that one is seeking impressed.  You may not even know what the source is (Higher Self/guides/Confederation), but it may not matter, at the end of the day.  The purity of the Seeking, the consciousness of the Discernment, and the willingness to clear an open space to receive this Information is what drives the Process.

Part of receiving answers, as well, is having a framework in which the Answers can be situated.  The Confederation can fill in various 'blanks', but the Map (of what you want to explore) has to be broadly drawn by the Individual.  That way they are not learning for the person per se, but just helping to faciliate a body of Work which comprises the notions of Understanding.  And this can cover spiritual/metaphysical domains, as well as more practical scientific pursuits, along the lines of Tesla, and him wanting to tap into a 'new physics'.

Anyway, both the 'Box' and the 'Framework' are things which have to be experimented by the Individual on an individual-level.

There is a huge level of context in being able to connect to spiritual 'conduits' in a consistent fashion.
Carl Jung I believe was also 'open' to exploring a particular Field. He could easily have gone insane, but he chose to write about his experiences. Though I haven't read them.
Imagine having your 3rd eye open all the time. I do feel mine buzzing, and sometimes it's a warm buzzing through my whole body. And it all feels really good.
_______