Bring4th

Full Version: the collapse of the lie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first i would like to say that the structures that we live in at least here in
america are based on lies and deception to benefit the few over the
many . the political system the religious system the political system have
all been corrupted and are not based on integrity . i would expect now that
these systems will accelerate in their collapse at least i sincerely hope and
pray for that. it becomes more and more obvious that none of these systems are based on the welfare and the security of the many. right now the many have to wake up to the fact that they have the power not the elite. why do i say that? the elite cannot change one lightbulb, do one
tune up, pickup one garbage pail and empty it or clean one bathroom. they
depend on we the people to do that for them. as people lose more and more
they become harder to control. the most dangerous man and the freeist
man is the one who has nothing to lose lol.
so this depression that we are in in america is serving the purpose of freeing
more and more people from the fear of loss. along with the collapse of these
dysfunctional systems there is a greater ability to access beyond the veil.
this also works to the disadvantage of the elite. bottom line all is on
track and our freedom rapidly approaches

norral
I share your sentiments. The fear of loss due to the depression is, as you imply, almost like a new perception of freedom. We lose attachment from excess material to make us happy. But at what cost does this freedom come with? Perhaps some of us prefer a vegetarian diet to align our bodies with the nature of sunlight, but that almost seems like a luxury these days due to the increase in monetary exchange for such a desire, as opposed to the cheap "nourishment" of a daily Big Mac.

A part of me says let nature deal with the expulsion of the lie that is our dependency on the elite to establish the civilization that we need to survive. But we are no longer an agrarian society. We need food and drink provided by others just to live. Everyone should have their own gardens, yes, but if the proverbial *self-edited* "poop" hit the fan, people will rob your garden. Our upbringing and dependency on the immediate gratification of substance and pleasure will in turn generate chaos when our people have that rug thrown out from underneath them.

Perhaps the elite's indefinite ultimatum in reducing the human population to a mere 500 million as according to the Georgia Guidestones is a remedy to such anarchy? God forbid. There is no probity with TPTB. For thousands of years, their lust was for control, free-will through domination and subjection of their deemed illusionary peers, for which "they" were not "them" thus NOT equal in their eyes. And what better way to subjugate those than control what they learn, what they understand.

But what of those, sir, so lost in their entanglement of loss? A decision at the table whether tonight's pittance of food shall go to feed his family or more-so himself, the provider of food? So that he may continue to provide. At what point, sir, does a service to self blind oneself into doing more harm unconsciously unto others when he sees a service unto himself as a greater service unto others?
(07-11-2010, 04:33 AM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]I share your sentiments. The fear of loss due to the depression is, as you imply, almost like a new perception of freedom. We lose attachment from excess material to make us happy. But at what cost does this freedom come with? Perhaps some of us prefer a vegetarian diet to align our bodies with the nature of sunlight, but that almost seems like a luxury these days due to the increase in monetary exchange for such a desire, as opposed to the cheap "nourishment" of a daily Big Mac.

A part of me says let nature deal with the expulsion of the lie that is our dependency on the elite to establish the civilization that we need to survive. But we are no longer an agrarian society. We need food and drink provided by others just to live. Everyone should have their own gardens, yes, but if the proverbial *self-edited* "poop" hit the fan, people will rob your garden. Our upbringing and dependency on the immediate gratification of substance and pleasure will in turn generate chaos when our people have that rug thrown out from underneath them.

Perhaps the elite's indefinite ultimatum in reducing the human population to a mere 500 million as according to the Georgia Guidestones is a remedy to such anarchy? God forbid. There is no probity with TPTB. For thousands of years, their lust was for control, free-will through domination and subjection of their deemed illusionary peers, for which "they" were not "them" thus NOT equal in their eyes. And what better way to subjugate those than control what they learn, what they understand.

But what of those, sir, so lost in their entanglement of loss? A decision at the table whether tonight's pittance of food shall go to feed his family or more-so himself, the provider of food? So that he may continue to provide. At what point, sir, does a service to self blind oneself into doing more harm unconsciously unto others when he sees a service unto himself as a greater service unto others?

Gribbons
u bring up many good points. the truth is none of us know exactly how
this is going to shake out but i feel with all my heart that all of this is
being orchestrated produce a better world. all we can do as individuals
is be ourselves and have faith that a better world is coming

norral
I sort of had a thought about this after I read it. I hate to use the word vision, because of that social stigma attached to it, but I "daydreamed" the concept of how this shift of densities might be thought of in metaphorical imagery. As the planet is moving towards 4th density positive, the environment for sustaining certain vibrations becomes harder and harder, while easier and easier for 4Dvib. If you can imagine the elite as a massive field of light that has slowly been dying, but instead of dying like a fire, it has been converging towards a central "hot-spot" in effort to maintain it's own existence. This can be seen in its own way as the ultimate movement towards 4th density negative, but probably manifests to us as the news events that shake the world. So as the negative light is growing weaker, it's central source is projecting more intensely.

Whew. That being written, that's the gist of the thought that I had, and felt compelled to share. Don't shoot the messenger if it's not correct Wink

CircleofOne
Whether or not the message is correct, and I bet it has some grains of truth to it, it was a cool thing to imagine :p Oh I won't shoot you, because THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Love and Light Smile

fairyfarmgirl

It is only through sharing that we will survive.

fairyfarmgirl
yes fairy i agree with you 100 %. the new reality we are moving towards'
is sharing sharing is the norm it is the baseline from which all will operate.
and we are moving into a totally different reality. we cannot use this
reality as a basis for where we are going the two have nothing in common
imho. our baseline will be total unconditional love and then we will move
onwards and upwards from there. when i was coming home tonight from
work i had the thought, gratitude and positivity, gratitude for all of the
many wonderful things in my life such as my family my health my work
and positivity positive that we the family of all those with love in our hearts
will emerge victorious and that i know with all my heart there is absolutely
no doubt about that. what we have to look forward too is a wonderful
future of joy and victory and every day we are one day closer to it
and every day that reality is one day stronger. we, those with the capacity to love something other than ourselves and rich beyond
any standard that this world can offer and this riches of being able to
love totally and unconditionally brings us peace

norral
(07-14-2010, 03:32 PM)CircleofOne Wrote: [ -> ]I sort of had a thought about this after I read it. I hate to use the word vision, because of that social stigma attached to it, but I "daydreamed" the concept of how this shift of densities might be thought of in metaphorical imagery. As the planet is moving towards 4th density positive, the environment for sustaining certain vibrations becomes harder and harder, while easier and easier for 4Dvib. If you can imagine the elite as a massive field of light that has slowly been dying, but instead of dying like a fire, it has been converging towards a central "hot-spot" in effort to maintain it's own existence. This can be seen in its own way as the ultimate movement towards 4th density negative, but probably manifests to us as the news events that shake the world. So as the negative light is growing weaker, it's central source is projecting more intensely.

Whew. That being written, that's the gist of the thought that I had, and felt compelled to share. Don't shoot the messenger if it's not correct Wink

CircleofOne

thats tool cool brother thanks for sharing that with us