Bring4th

Full Version: If all incarnations occur simultaneously, what is 'Wandering'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bashar said to one person, very emphatically, "You. Come. From. EARTH!" In response to her question of "what planet do I come from?" He elaborated by describing that though you may have many incarnations on other planets, since your physical being is currently incarnated here, you are "from" here.

So how can there be such a thing as Wandering? Is it just that the spirit contributes more of its total being to this incarnation? Because Wanderers can't have "come from" anywhere, if all happens at once.

Basically I'm trying to fit the concept of Wanderers together with my new concept of simultaneous incarnation.
There's also just One to be, so it's always more like a play of illusions.

I'd need to watch the video to be sure what was meant, but it seems to me the soul (wandering aspect) is not the whole of a mind/body/spirit complex in any way so I'd say as the complex you are, you are from here just as you will end here.

About the simultaenous aspect. Consider that every moment of yout life also are simultaneous, yet your adult self derives from your child self. A wanderer is a movement backward across densities in the illusion of time from that vantage point. Upon death you simply won't awake where a 3D native would awake (once again within illusions). There's also your Higher Self overwatching your all-selves across every densities from it's own set of illusions which stand above our owns.

There's no densities either actually, thoughts and ideas are they for the experience of One. One density of existence would be boring and as such we imagine an infinite spectrum to exist within.
(12-22-2016, 07:00 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Bashar said to one person, very emphatically, "You. Come. From. EARTH!" In response to her question of "what planet do I come from?" He elaborated by describing that though you may have many incarnations on other planets, since your physical being is currently incarnated here, you are "from" here.

So how can there be such a thing as Wandering? Is it just that the spirit contributes more of its total being to this incarnation? Because Wanderers can't have "come from" anywhere, if all happens at once.

Basically I'm trying to fit the concept of Wanderers together with my new concept of simultaneous incarnation.

A lot of channeled beings are comprised of an energy expression whose nature is to "shake up the status quo" or to shatter existing ideas of belief in order to expand awareness and cement identification in a more mature perspective on the universe at large. So it isn't that the wanderer concept has no value, but rather that people oftentimes have a psychological need to find where they "belong". A lot of people are not satisfied with their lives, and this longing becomes palpable. It is sort of like you are building a vibrational cake out of experience and everybody wants to know what the foundation of the cake is comprised of because they think it is made of better stuff than the top (where the frosting is).

So we all come from the One, but the layers of our consciousness are indeed composed of different accumulations of experience. It is analogous to a human life. We are all born in different places in one sense, yet from a broader perspective, we were all born on earth. It just depends how specific you want to get. Simultaneous time doesn't mean there are not different roads that we take, it just means that the start and end points are ultimately the same, and that all pathways are valid. For example, you could travel from Phoenix to San Diego. All the roads that exist between those two points are simultaneously existing (and all are eventually traveled), but what is important is where you perceive yourself to be right now (which is essentially what Bashar is getting at). But within the context of the illusion, you may certainly have taken a different road than another, but from the broadest standpoint of infinity, you embody all paths, and all origins.

Unfortunately, the wanderer concept is often used as an excuse to think of oneself as more intelligent/wise/evolved than other souls, which is not altogether accurate. The only thing that separates a wanderer from a normal 3rd density is they will often have a stronger desire (a bias) to pursue spiritual knowledge than a native ordinarily will. In every other way they are pretty much exactly as limited as a normal 3rd density mind/body configuration.

The entire excursion into the finite illusion was for the purpose of exploring identity. In the same way that clothing is seen as an extension of the expression of our human bodies, individuation was seen as a similar extension of the identity less, and thing-less, Absolute. So we pick up these "garments" of mind/body complexes and they become part of our experiential continuum, and some of them we identify with more strongly than others, and these come to be regarded as our "home vibration". And often we get lost in these mind/body garments, and forget our base nature. In reality, all is our home if we are in proper balance with it. And everyone is your brother/sister/self. All unconditional love is, ultimately, is love without an object, which is the stuff we are ultimately composed of.

Some people fall into the trap of seeing the finite universe as something to be transcended, and left behind. In my opinion, this is a misnomer. The spiritual "game" is not to transcend the finite world for the infinite one, rather, it is to integrate it. The game is to see if we can "build a bridge" between the finite and the infinite. That is what the drama of creation is all about.  
Everything is a thought. The logical progression with which everything exists isn't as we think.
Remember that in Oneness, all contradictions are resolved. That includes the seeming contradiction between simultaneity and linearity.

It's tricky to describe, but how I tend to look at it is this: From the point of view of The Creator, everything that we are doing "right now" is in the Creator's past. Because the 8th Density (or higher) transcended Creator is "already" the perfected result of all the inner explorations that make up our reality. You could say, after a fashion, that we are living the Creator's memories of its evolution.

However, there cannot be a paradox there. For the Creator to have "already" transcended and/or perfected itself, events that have happened for the Creator in its subjective past must still happen in our present. The things we're doing "now" must occur for the "future" Creator to be able to exist. And it does exist, so therefore we exist as well.

And it's the same for Wanderers. We each have "already" have a future form that's in late sixth density (roughly equivalent with Ra) and sees its own past in the present tense. But that past has to have happened for it to exist, thus we each exist. I also don't think it's coincidental that this arrangement is like a scale model of the Creator's relationship to the omniverse. I think it's absolutely necessary for the 6D+ form to come to understand the Creator's perspective as a pre-requisite to 7D unification.

So getting back to the Bashar quote, my understanding on this matter is simply this: If someone is a Wanderer on Earth, then they have truly chosen to be living on Earth in a particular time and place. It's not a function of karma or of those who seek to guide entities below 4th Density towards awakening - a Wanderer has taken charge of their individual growth. And having chosen to live as a human, that means the Wanderer should embrace their humanity and all it entails. Because if the Wanderer didn't want to be human, it wouldn't have incarnated here.

Don't worry about your past lives. Don't worry about your future higher self. Focus on your present as a human, doing human things, and seeking to love other humans for being all humany. Smile
I tend to see each moment as forever frozen in time in it's own space.
From the perspective of the Afterlife, all Earth "times" are accessible. You can come visit 10,000 BC as easily as today or 10,000 years in the future. If you have not made The Choice yet, and are a 3d mind/body/spirit complex, your formal reincarnational choices are limited to 3d physical environments/times. So, no reincarnating on Earth 800 years from now because the Shift will be complete and that 4d environment is not suitable. But you can choose any time in the last 75,000 years.

Wanderers have their own restrictions, but they can reincarnate in their own dimensional strata (4d, 5d, whatever) and also can decide to incarnate in a "lower" dimensional strata; like 3d Earth. It's like a college graduate reenrolling in high school.

But how does simultaneous time work in the Afterlife? (Informed speculation here.) You've died and are in the Afterlife. Yet, all your "past" selves still exist there as well. You can run into them and chat with them. Likewise, all your future reincarnational selves are also there. You can go around and chat with your next reincarnation even before you've decided to have another reincarnation. (Paradox and weird. Also because it is weird, you probably will choose not to do so. The Law of Confusion might be applicable too.)

So you decide you want to reincarnate. So you split/divide into two (The Law of Individualization?) and send one of you back for another lifetime on Earth. I'll call this version of "you" your "doppelganger."

In a way which I do not understand, you can be aware of the new experiences that happen to your doppelganger reincarnated self, even though your half of you stayed behind in the Afterlife. I believe you can experience your doppelganger's lifetime vicariously as deeply or as shallowly as you prefer. If you pay more attention, time will appear to "slow down" so that you can assimilate it.

Eventually, your doppelganger dies and comes back to the Afterlife as a whole new bundle of personality and experience. It is possible that from your perspective, the doppelganger has a whole lifetime in a subjective flash and then is back almost immediately, despite acquiring 80+ years of life experience. Simultaneous time is weird. But what is very likely true is that the doppelganger that has "returned" to the Afterlife is different from the "next reincarnational self" that you could have talked to before you decided to reincarnate. As Seth said of Jane Roberts (paraphrasing) "when I was Jane, my life was not at all like hers is now." So free will is always creating new "you's."

There is a root connection, of course, between all the reincarnations of a self. The Mind/Body/Spirit Complex Totality is a singular entity that is the amalgam of all of its various lives. But so long as any "portion" of the greater Totality is interested in reincarnating, the Totality just keep acquiring more and more selves.

It is a good thing that the Afterlife has so much available real estate!