Bring4th

Full Version: Why we came
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've stumbled across something that empowers me.
I thought it might help some of those here who have experienced
the want to go home.
Even now when I have found a beautiful peace and see love everywhere
I still often long to be ONE without the veil. Go home to that intense oneness.

Anyways there is a quote I carved into stones for a few friends.

"It is not so difficult to die for a friend as it is to find a friend worth dying for."
I'm sure we all have at least one being we would die for. My husband is a lord of the rings guy so in the Center of the stone I added.
"I would go to mordor with you"

The thing is coming and incarnating. Being here, walking beside those friends we would die for, even through their darkness to show them love, that is much more important and useful than simply dying and returning home.

Simply walking beside them. Remembering our true essence of love, acceptance, unity and understanding.... that is the biggest gift we can give them. Live that along side their struggles. They little by little will do the same and better than just dying for them we have lived for them.

Anyways I'm not sure that will make sense to everyone. I've always felt I would die for others but only resently has it occurred to me how much more useful being our truest self and having their back when they need us is basically living and then dying for them. Ps have fun along the way Smile

One of my guides told me once. Regarding a soulmate who had gotten quite stuck in darkness and I had gone there with him.
Instead of chasing him into the darkness let him follow you out into the light.

I had indeed followed him into darkness, chased him even. Turning myself around doing my work has been exactly what is needed and those we love really do follow us into the light. Baby steps sometimes but we all really do need each other here.

Ps it's my birthday, thank you for all coming into my life and blessing me with your light.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;

Sappy birthday!
Sometimes I can't watch certain movies cause the bad guy makes me feel all vindictive. But usually I can catch that thought and start feeling loving within like 10-20 seconds.
When the bad guy finally dies, I feel like I'm the one who killed him as a knee-jerk response. Maybe I came here to learn tolerance.
Bring4th_Plenum - I really liked the song you posted. I haven't seen/heard it before and I thought the lyrics were quite touching. I didn't comment right away as I was processing that darkness and its beauty. Hadn't yet decided what the darkness was perhaps nonexistance/oblivion, or is it oneness with all? Kind of beautiful to say I'd go with you to either . Smile
(12-27-2016, 12:18 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I can't watch certain movies cause the bad guy makes me feel all vindictive. But usually I can catch that thought and start feeling loving within like 10-20 seconds.
When the bad guy finally dies, I feel like I'm the one who killed him as a knee-jerk response. Maybe I came here to learn tolerance.
it's pretty great we can experience these emotions through movies vs having to live every single experience. I'm not a huge fan of Hollywood but there are opportunities for growth they are providing.

I love the fairly resent trend of showing the darkest characters beautiful side, and the good guys darkness. Imperfect perfection is so much more perfect. That's life on earth imperfect perfection.
(12-27-2016, 12:51 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2016, 12:18 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I can't watch certain movies cause the bad guy makes me feel all vindictive. But usually I can catch that thought and start feeling loving within like 10-20 seconds.
it's pretty great we can experience these emotions through movies vs having to live every single experience. I'm not a huge fan of Hollywood but there are opportunities for growth they are providing.

I love the fairly resent trend of showing the darkest characters beautiful side, and the good guys darkness. Imperfect perfection is so much more perfect. That's life on earth imperfect perfection.

I've been wondering if war movies bring up emotional traumas from past lifetimes within people to be healed.
Definitely would think so minyatur. I think any such experience that makes a wound surface is a wound. Screaming to be healed.
I agree it must be past lives. IRL I'm a little wimp and even loud noises frighten me. I can barely take sarcasm or constructive criticism.

Otherwise this life is pretty restful. I must have been a slave driver in a past life because I feel like a slave to some others. It's not all the time, but at times.
Thank gosh I have one thing that brings me joy. It's my constant comfort and was probably given to me pre-incarnationally.
(12-27-2016, 12:36 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Bring4th_Plenum - I really liked the song you posted. I haven't seen/heard it before and I thought the lyrics were quite touching. I didn't comment right away as I was processing that darkness and its beauty. Hadn't yet decided what the darkness was perhaps nonexistance/oblivion, or is it oneness with all? Kind of beautiful to say I'd go with you to either . Smile

Heart  Heart
Dying for a loved one is something that really touches my heart when I let it. I don't know why, but my heart burst open (figuratively) when I've seen examples of it and allowed it to move me.
Me to nauzika. Honestly all kinds of sacrifice for others do.
Gemini comfort is your i y? Or something else that gives you comfort lol?