Bring4th

Full Version: Interested in knowing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the difference between 4th density Understanding and 5th density Wisdom? And what would 3rd density understanding/discernment/attempt be in relation to those two? Are those two concepts remotely accessable from here? What would a 'proper' 5th density wisdom be like? What's the approximate 'size' of it? Could we actually be able to comprehend it? Or should we simply focus on the 3rd desity Choice at hand, which is more urgent/applicable/realistic? I think i'm just tired...
I understand how you feel. I don't think you can get a full understanding or notion of fifth density understanding. The understanding developed in fourth density is relatable, in the grand universe, to a toddlers empirical understanding of this world. Its an understanding of love being the foundation of all things. However its at a level of depth were there is no doubt. Imagine the universe goes on forever. And ever, what is the point? The central focus? I believe it is love. That is the only question I can imagine to bring on the concept of what I speak. Its like looking around and seeing all the beauty. Imagine time frozen and you are staring into others eyes. You wish the best for them. You want them to experience love and all the things they desire. Fifth densitys understanding is culminated in the general nature of thought. You can explore fifth alone or as a group. However this is due to the fluidic nature of thought. You are like a symbiosis moving through/morphing the environment. Its like exploring all those depths you been looking for. Seeing how the puppets move behind the screen. When you reach sixth your mind body spirit have basically became a spirit. You know longer associate things in the understanding of any saperation. The only saperation that incurs is due to the free will of "other" entities as seen from this level. Fifth density can be very harsh in a mental way. You uncover a lot of bones. A lot of things you believe work in a certain way...just don't. This can be harsh and can be very rough on an entity. Sixth can be seen as seeing the optimistic side, and never looking back into the shadow again. For the most important and long lasting thing is The creator, and love. So then you meld with the universe, and send help to parts of you that are in need of assistance. As you meld back into your full whole self. Completely harmonized and balanced. As we have always been.
(12-28-2016, 12:23 PM)Highrculling Wrote: [ -> ]What is the difference between 4th density Understanding and 5th density Wisdom? And what would 3rd density understanding/discernment/attempt be in relation to those two? Are those two concepts remotely accessable from here? What would a 'proper' 5th density wisdom be like? What's the approximate 'size' of it? Could we actually be able to comprehend it? Or should we simply focus on the 3rd desity Choice at hand, which is more urgent/applicable/realistic? I think i'm just tired...

I think we can access some measure of those densities lessons within the confines of our density. We cannot fully grasp the light of a higher density until we are harvested into a new mind/body/spirit configuration, but we can play with the the complimentary thought-forms within the sub-octave of our own density. That is to say there is a blue ray and green ray subdensity to true color yellow (our density). In other-words, these rays manifest within our own illusion within the limits they are able to express themselves.

In my opinion, 4th density understanding is rooted in empathy, which provides understanding, and results in the motivating force of compassion (the desire for harmony). 5th density understanding is the balance between this compassion, and the ways in which compassion may be expertly applied (we might call this "good judgment"). Consider the example of someone who unremittingly gives into their child's cries when they go to the store when the child desperately wants candy or toys. They sympathize with the child's desires and give into them to console them and appease their desires. This would be analogous to the motivation produced by 4th density emotion or empathy. But in 5th density, to continue the analogy, they would mostly likely spend more consciousness considering whether the action of giving into that child's desire was the most wise application of love. Long term, it may spoil the child, and cause them to develop in a greedy and entitled way, which could have even greater ramifications later on life.

They might, instead, apply a "tough love" approach for the benefit of the child, and exercise restraint in giving into the whims of the child in an effort to teach them patience and to be appreciative of the bounties they already enjoy. As another example, green ray energies want to forgive everyone and everything for any pains or wrongs inflicted on others, whereas blue ray energies tend to perceive this same compassion, but see it against the background of the need for restitution in order to balance all beings involved in the conflict. In blue ray, the focus is more on balance than compassion, which can occasionally come across as "unloving" if one doesn't have the eyes to see the mercy through the cloak of wisdom. On the tree of life (if you find that interesting as I do), this is the relationship between gevurah and chesed. Judgment and mercy.

As a wanderer, as most of those involved on this forum most likely are, we are going to be naturally drawn to course work and lessons above the normal confines of this density, so it is a natural desire to want to understand and apply higher ray lessons to the true color yellow realm.
Thank you, Infinite Unity and analogy, for your timely attention. I'm kind of low today. I'll have to think about it in the morning.
My own understanding is something like this. (And I'll stick to the Positive descriptions.)

4th Density is basically the density of Love and Acceptance. Judgement as we think of it on Earth is basically foreign to them. Most 4D entities are fairly strongly polarized, and they gain polarity by sharing love and acceptance with others. They may also do various energetic services as requested, when it's within their ability. Many consider their highest calling is to act as enablers of others, whatever it is the other wants to be\do. However, the 4D entity very much exists in the now. There's very little concern with past or future, and outcomes are considered something to be discovered rather than predicted. Likewise, while they have access via The Creator to most or all of the knowledge of Creation, it's on something of a need-to-know basis. As in, they don't know anything unless they see an immediate need to know it.

4D is also very outwardly focused, or what we'd call "selfless." There's little or no introspection, and the entity's own "personality" may be seen as entirely malleable or even disposable. They live to be whatever others need them to be.

4D is mostly comprehensible to us, but is still a nearly unobtainable goal due to the complications and distortions from living on Earth in physical bodies. Only the MOST enlightened people in human history - like Jesus or Siddharta the Buddha - would have even come close to the sort of absolute love and acceptance that a 4D entity has. But without the direct connection to the cosmos that allows a 4D to have instant knowledge of pretty much anything they decide they need to know. (Well, some reports are the Buddha had nearly such a connection, so who knows...)

5th Density is when they start becoming more concerned with outcomes. As I understand it, Wisdom on an energetic level means more or less the capability to look at various energetic impulses and begin to estimate likely outcomes of those impulses coming together. The more accurate the estimates, the wiser the entity. This is aided by growing access to Intelligent Infinity and greater knowledge of larger-scale events, beyond immediate needs. Somewhere in there, they gain the ability to start viewing what Ra calls the Possibility/Probability Vortices. Basically, as we'd describe it, they gain access to the "quantum universes" (as in the old TV shows Quantum Leap or Sliders) and start to explore the multiple branching pathways that each life can and does take, in its various multidimensional permutations. Some (based on various channelings I've seen) appear to become very fascinated with the extent to which an entity creates its own universe/destiny by moving between these "quantum" timelines.

5D is also largely focused inwards. They don't entirely ignore the outside universe but they are largely concerned with their own self-improvement. Efforts to be of service are viewed through a lens of personal learning and progression.

The 5D perspective is really only theoretical to us. It's (probably) not possible for a human to gain any real controllable insight into the quantumverse or the branching paths of their lives. At best, a person might be able to ponder how their current thoughts and mindset contribute to their destiny, but they're still going to be locked into seeing life as a single timeline. Likewise, attempts to exercise wisdom will be extremely limited and scattershot, although not necessarily without any benefit. Some people can manage to be fairly good at predicting outcomes, although never with anything like the same precision or concrete knowledge base that a non-corporal 5D has access to.
There are few things, but remember that I'm only speaking from my own view. One is that 4th density is the first realm of understanding, that is, there are the first steps of actual understanding of the Creation and the Creator. And with this understanding, there comes a certain intensity which is different from 3rd density experience. In the 4th density, you are for the first time experiencing yourself as a part of the cosmic river of pure comprehension. Things are experientially more intense and subjectivized.

There is another meaning for understanding. That is that when there is love, there is an empathy that reaches into the heart of another. Not only is the other known, but the other is understood. You can liken this unto there being more transparency between the self and others, the self and the Creator.

Now speaking of the distant 5th density: you must understand that the mind is very different in each density. The mind is literally larger in 5th density. It is as if thoughts gained very many attributes, qualities and nuances. Thoughts are enormous. And because the flow of the cosmic river, which the 5th density mind/body/spirit complex is a part, is flowing with faster velocity, there is far more comprehension available. You could say that one is "filled with wisdom" in the 5th density. Because there is so much available wisdom and insight, this provides a challenging opportunity to balance them with compassion. In this way, 5th density wisdom is different from 4th because wisdom is as available to the 5th density as is breath for a human. The 4th density simply strives for this

Because the mind is so large and thoughts are tremendously multifaceted, each detail of thoughts are identifiable through extremely discerning focus. There is far more challenge in 5th density than there is in 4th, because as more is seen, more must be applied in practice and service. There is, in other words, more to choose from. Therefore there is more subtlety to the quest for seeking and expressing perfect compassion.

So in conclusion, I think what separates 4th density understanding from 5th density wisdom is firstly the velocity of the flow of the cosmic river of pure comprehension. 5th density entities have wisdom available as we have oxygen, and they attempt with hard, subtle work to balance the available comprehension with compassion. Secondly, in my view 4th density entities do not have this constant resource of comprehension and are working hard with compassion so that co-creation and harmony is absolute in every situation between entities. Only after 4th density entities have matured enough in the way of compassion, then they are ready to handle a larger responsibility which comes with wisdom. I think these are some of the major differences.
(12-28-2016, 12:23 PM)Highrculling Wrote: [ -> ]What would a 'proper' 5th density wisdom be like? What's the approximate 'size' of it? Could we actually be able to comprehend it?

I think that because 5th density is very distant from 3rd density, a basic concept of 5th density wisdom would be far too heavy for the human mind. The brain could not handle it and would in fact be overwhelmed by it. Size: XXL Smile
Amazing responses, thanks for the questions Highrculling!
You guys rock. This is most helpful. I now try to summarize.

3rd density we have more 'bias' than 'understanding'. Fragments of Understanding or even Wisdom could be felt, due to the increasing number of Wanderers and their cumulative presence over the years.

4th density we have a realization of a primary need for spiritual growth, that being Love/Understanding, and such need being satiated. This Understanding being in the narrower sense of Wisdom, concerning mainly empathy/harmony/unconditional love. It comes in full detail, unlike our 3rd density 'biases'.

Going into 5th, Wisdom deals with the full spectrum of the mind/body/spirit complex(or whatever they have up there) and possibly the cosmic in the utmost clarity, understanding the interactions between cause and effect in every possible detail, examining 5th density equivalents of our so-called morals/ethics/boundaries/good-evil.

6th density there is reconciliation between Wisdom and Compassion, balance between chaos and harmony, going into Unity. Indeed there is no way to serve others without serving the self, and vice versa, we are all One. It's like what 'Hidden Hand' said, 'we love you and our being 95% negative is a service to you, and have more to do with ourselves than with you.' Their refined discipline was never 'in the face/personal', otherwise we would've been crushed into pieces of desperation. Each was done accordingly.
104.26Ra: I am Ra. No.
I am Ra. We leave you in appreciation of the circumstances of the great illusion in which you now choose to play the pipe and timbrel and move in rhythm. We are also players upon a stage. The stage changes. The acts ring down. The lights come up once again. And throughout the grand illusion and the following and the following there is the undergirding majesty of the One Infinite Creator. All is well. Nothing is lost. Go forth rejoicing in the love and the light, the peace and the power of the One Infinite Creator. I am Ra. Adonai.

7th density all is achieved, the homework being done in completeness. All is but child's play. The brilliance of the plan of our regional Co-creator is appreciated, and the entities are ready for the next big thing, the next octave.
There ya go. Reach info your heart and enjoy the world of love. There is no where to go. All is presently present. Rejoice in the power and majesty of The One Infinite Creator. The master of masters. Ommmmm
Yes, yes... I feel like I'm 3rd grade in an cosmic elementary school, and managed to get the syllabus...
I didn't mean it in a bad way. I meant in a loving father to child way. You will always have room to grow.
(12-29-2016, 09:00 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't mean it in a bad way. I meant in a loving father to child way. You will always have room to grow.

Nothing bad perceived... after the elementary school would be junior high...