Bring4th

Full Version: Future 4D Human Social Memory Complex Name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would be and what is the vibratory name for (4D) humanity?

Ra's vibratory name is not "Venus" so it would not make sense if the 4D human social memory complex's name was "Gaia" or "Terra" although they sound good to the ear.

What do you feel the human social memory complex's name should be?
Ra gave us their vibratory name in relation to an Earth/Gaia perspective. The name of their planet from their perspective was likely not Venus. What they call themselves is likely very different to the names they have given us or that we have chosen for them.

I think it's likely that most social memory complexes that develop would identify with the planetary sphere they developed upon, but then again of course, we don't know what Ra called Venus. And Earth has the special designation of having many social memory complexes from other spheres here finishing out their cycle here.

In short, I have no clue. I think names are probably only important in third density. I think the "nicknames" we acquire will come from other planets experiencing third density that the Earth social memory complex answers calls upon.

Quote:60.30 Questioner: What civilization was it that helped Ra using the pyramid shape while Ra was in third density?

Ra: I am Ra. Your people have a fondness for the naming. These entities have begun their travel back to the Creator and are no longer experiencing time.
Homo Galactus
or Homo Galacticus
(12-28-2016, 07:38 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]What would be and what is the vibratory name for (4D) humanity?

Ra's vibratory name is not "Venus" so it would not make sense if the 4D human social memory complex's name was "Gaia" or "Terra" although they sound good to the ear.

What do you feel the human social memory complex's name should be?

It's a good question as to whether there's any sort of "convention" for naming of social memory complexes. Like Jade said, we don't know what Ra called Venus. Hatonn has said that the vibration "Hatonn" is the identity of their own planet, but I imagine it's possible that names can come from other places. There seems to be a sort of "primal" vibration which can form language, perhaps the vibration "Ra" has special meaning in a primal sense, unrelated to Venus.

Either way, "Gaia" and "Terra" are both rather Western-centric names (Greek and Latin). I imagine that whatever name is actually chosen, it won't be decided only by the Western mind.
I always wonder if names in spirit don't just denote frequency or something along those lines.
I'm have no idea who my source soulgroup is but while meditating I was provided with 3 names for 3 incarnated from my group(myself being one of them)
I plugged them into a numerology calculator and all 3 popped out the same numbers 1, 11,8.

Having been told these were immediate soul group members I assume the important point was not simply the names but the fact we share the same vibration. I would guess whatever earths SMC calls itself will be more of an energy/vibe than a name, then perhaps one day they will be asked by a 3D group to translate that energy into an equivalent vibratory complex. Wink
I've always thought "Terra" would be earth's 4D social memory complex name. We humans love to name things. Is this something we will carry with us or drop? I'm not sure but it's interesting.