Bring4th

Full Version: What is spiritual Grace?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does it mean that forgiveness is always available?  and just needs to be asked for, sincerely and with understanding?

How would the concept of 'Spiritual Grace' be situated within the Law of One framework, and terminology that Ra offered us?
In my opinion the most applicable quote towards the concept of "grace" would be:

"There is but one service. The Law is One. The offering of self to Creator is the greatest service, the unity, the fountainhead. The entity who seeks the One Creator is with infinite intelligence. From this seeking, from this offering, a great multiplicity of opportunities will evolve depending upon the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions with regard to the various illusory aspects or energy centers of the various complexes of your illusion.

Thus, some become healers, some workers, some teachers, and so forth."

In other-words, to those who deliberately seek the creator, a certain amount of "clemency" is bestowed, or in other terms, a certain amount of "nudging" towards those thoughts/behaviors that will serve to ameliorate accumulated distortions (perhaps in a softer way than they would have otherwise been realized without said nudging).

Karmically, it might be likened unto the leniency granted toward a criminal who turns them-self in. From a certain biblical perspective, we are all sinners in the sense that we have all acted in ways that are not wholly consonant with unity at various times in our lives. When the prodigal son returns, the angels rejoice would be one poetic way to relate this idea of grace. Of course, this tends to engender the idea of "punishment" which is probably not altogether accurate, but I believe that often those incarnate experiences required to elevate our consciousness or undistort our m/b/s complexes are sometimes incorrectly interpreted as punishment, perhaps because the lessons we need to learn may seem rather harsh. So the concept of grace means, from my perspective, that rather than getting dragged kicking and screaming down the river of creation (which is going to have its way with us whether we want it or not) we turn and embrace the flow, which results in a much smoother course of movement or progression.
My own view would be that within context of the LOO, "grace" as it's used in religions like Christianity is a distorted concept based in human fears and insecurities. After all: why would divine forgiveness need to be available, when there is no such thing as wrongdoing?

If it has any meaning, it would be on a personal level - that is, self-forgiveness. If someone ends a life overly burdened by guilt or even self-hating due to what they see as misdeeds in their life, that could easily carry over to the other side and affect their spiritual path going forward. Such guilt would also be an open door to manipulation by negative entities seeking power over that person, particularly if they held sincere beliefs in concepts like hell which could be used as leverage. Thus, these people would need a way to forgive themselves, and (as the Catholics have known for centuries) telling people God forgives them is an effective way of fostering self-forgiveness as well.

Otherwise (I just checked the archives) the only time Ra brings up the concept of grace\forgiveness in these terms is forgiveness between individual entities -and themselves- as a method of alleviating bad karma between those individuals. But, at least personally, I'd consider that separate from concepts of spiritual\divine grace.
To me grace is a surrender to understanding your truest path, or higherself perspective. To do this, you forget everything and be one with the all, knowing that you only exist as a form and function of all understanding itself. Seeing the all in the self and self in the all, we give up the ego and fully understand who we truly are which invokes a humility that leads to grace, or the realization that all is God when seen through a balanced 6D perspective.
...and when I say 'forget everything', I mean give up your own perspective for a higher one.
I would describe grace in two ways:

Grace is a state that god, the creator or existence are constantly offering to ourselves.
It is a state of connectedness and perceiving the truth in all things.
I think the creator is always helpful and more than willing to offer any help, any guidance, just anything that we need on our path.
The problem is accepting.
And I would say the reason for not being able to accept or receive are feelings of guilt.

I think most seeker on a spiritual path would say that the very concept of guilt is not true.
But its a huge differemce between the concept of guilt and feelings of guilt.

Feelimgs of guilt are probably the most difficult to bear, resulting in mostly complete suppression.
I found, there are many feelings of guilt from past lives, from childhood, feelings of guilt put on us by parents for example (as a means of manipulating) and so on.
There seems to be a very rigid judge in us which is very hard on us.
I usually dont feel this but on the occassions I did I felt I deserved all the punish,ent in the world.
And I felt I didnt deserve a good live or love or whatever.
This is the point where grace comes into play, because the creator loves you so much, that he offers you forgiveness and all good gifts of live, although you might feel you dont deserve it.

For all those believing they dont jave feelings of guilt:
How can any other being be blamed for anything,if theres no guilt? How can one be punished, attacked or treated bad if theres no guilt? How can one be unworthy if theres no guilt?

I sincerely believe, there is no guilt and the whole concept of guilt is just plain false. But there are many parts of us living in the illusion of guilt. And thus feelings of guilt are very real.

The creator however resides in eternal truth and the truth is always being offered to us.
May our ego buried in illusio ask for grace and receive grace!
--------