Bring4th

Full Version: Why are we so commuted to growth others to not changing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I assume my experience and most of yours here must be similar in this one regard for us to even be on bring4th.
Like we've been driven our whole lives to not platuea, never stop learning.
Do better, reach/stretchr, to understand outselves, each other and grow.

I find this confusing, why do they not want to grow?
Is that the worlds programming of "I am what I am" "people don't change" or are they just having to much fun to look deeper?

Should say I'm not judging at all. I just find it interesting that I have almost an inability to ignore all the questions, and to try to understand/learn while others do not seem to have any need for this in their life.
Any ideas?
Lots of ideas indeed Smile

I think it boils down to two main issues:

Change
Once you look deeper, you will definitely chamge. You may find realationship are not the eay you really want them to be, you may realize your life is not the great cool thing you try yourself to convince of, but in fact the exact opposite, your work may feel not suitable anymore and so on. The amount of change neccessary and things and realationships breaking up is immemse, i would say. Your very identity will be threatened and questioned.
Unwanted emotions
Most if not more than most people have buried enormous amounts of negative emotions deep inside. Feelings like pain, suffering, fear, sadnees, the drive not wanting to live anymore.
The deeper you look the more overwhelming and severe those feelings will be.
I think (and have been observing this i myself often too) it is a real challenge, probably on of the most difficult, to face thoses emotions and the tendency to avoid those is very understandable.

I had a hard time understanding this, until i started discovering the parts of me, where i was running away from my deeper emotions bevause of fear.
Still its hard for me to understand, probably because i still deny this part of myself to a certain degree.

Apart from that, without a "higher perspective" and without someone helping in and through these processes, deeper issues might simply unbearable for many people.
/64.16 Questioner: Let us assume that a bodily distortion occurs within a particular entity who then has a choice of seeking allopathic aid or experiencing the catalyst of the distortion and not seeking correction of the distortion. Can you comment on [the] two possibilities for this entity and his analysis of each path?
Ra: I am Ra. If the entity is polarized towards service to others, analysis properly proceeds along the lines of consideration of which path offers the most opportunity for service to others.

For the negatively polarized entity the antithesis is the case.

For the unpolarized entity the considerations are random and most likely in the direction of the distortion towards comfort./

My point being there are those who learn in order to serve, be it self or other self. Others just want to watch some TV.
Which part are you mainly refering to, highrculling?
To the "distortion towards comfort?
(12-29-2016, 09:48 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]Which part are you mainly refering to, highrculling?
To the "distortion towards comfort?

Those are Ra's comment. My understanding is comfort in the sense of coziness/pleasure.
It's indeed frustrating, Glow! Yes, I ask those questions myself, and I've sought answers to better understand myself and the world this year.

In my opinion, part of the reason why some choose to stay asleep at this time is because it's just too intense to handle. The truth is flowing ever more fully for anyone who wishes to know what the truth is. "Ask and you shall receive." Instead of taking the opportunity to humble the self and realize he didn't know anything, people are choosing to buckle down and reinforce their preconditioned attitudes and false beliefs. Wave after wave of truth has been coming to us, and I don't expect it to lessen as fourth density dawns and third density comes to a close.

As this is a time of intense planetary and personal catalyst, those polarizing on negative path are intensifying their efforts. Which is relevant to the exponential increase in awakening. The old ways are simply not working anymore. And more and more are reclaiming their sovereignty to think and to choose for themselves.

In my opinion, negative influence has done an outstanding job at brainwashing and conditioning on this planet. So in those who don't seek to know themselves or to polarize down either path, they are in a rather unfortunate position, imo. They don't seek because they've been told that they know everything, they assume this, and they are arrogant about it. People will shut their ears and minds to anything that doesn't conform to their ideology and worldview. It's very subtle, and I invite you all to not take my word for it, but investigate yourselves.

"How much do you love the truth?" Do you love the truth to continue seeking when the truth is painful? I think many people avoid painful truth at whatever cost, which creates great delusion, as one can see quite clearly in the world around us. This person shall skate upon the surface of life and continue sleeping. Which there is nothing wrong with! But seeing as this is the choice making density, it's helpful to be mindful and aware of our choices, lest they be inconsistent and non polarizing.

All is well. Each shall awaken when he is ready and not any sooner. Nevertheless, yes I think it's frustrating that people don't seek to know themselves or the world, while remaining so arrogant that they know the score and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

It truly is an adventure, to seek the truth of one's self. It will be uncomfortable at times, and this is where I feel people don't go any further. There is greater comfort in group consensus. There is a sense of safety.

Anyway, please don't take my opinions with any kind of authority. They are my opinions.
Nau7ik - it's funny my given name actually means truth. I'm starting to think that isn't a coincidence. I seek all truth and have traded painful truth for happy delusion almost as if it's a compulsion. I think we all do that here to different degrees.

I sometimes wonder where this need for the truth will take me. true me so far, has destroyed everything I once was and was comforted by. Terrifying at the time but I'm in a peaceful patch having rebuilt enough, I have no delusions that further truth won't require even more destruction and rebuilding.

I certainly see why they choose to sleep. I'm not even frustrated by it anymore. Like you said each at its own time when its ready and no sooner. I just almost amazed that they can be comfortable.

My husband when he was more asleep once asked me "how can you think about this all so much" "it's to big, it's to much" it had not occurred to me till then that some are not naturally driven by it.
That to some it would be an actual choice. I don't feel I had a choice.

I don't think most here had a choice. I could not sleep, sleep was a nightmare even in its simplicity I was uncomfortable. Truth is destructive, dangerous and unpredictable but some how peaceful.

Agua del Ceilo - thank you for that honesty, I have a friend stepping near where you find yourself, your post helped me see what he is facing and I thank you for that. It's a powerful place where you are, scary but you stand on the verge of transformation. I don't think I saw it that way when I was there, I was too broken still. Know we are here. I've turned to bring4th many times now.

Great people with hearts open, helpful perspective I dare say you couldn't get anywhere else.
(12-29-2016, 09:36 AM)Highrculling Wrote: [ -> ]/64.16 Questioner: Let us assume that a bodily distortion occurs within a particular entity who then has a choice of seeking allopathic aid or experiencing the catalyst of the distortion and not seeking correction of the distortion. Can you comment on [the] two possibilities for this entity and his analysis of each path?
Ra: I am Ra. If the entity is polarized towards service to others, analysis properly proceeds along the lines of consideration of which path offers the most opportunity for service to others.

For the negatively polarized entity the antithesis is the case.

For the unpolarized entity the considerations are random and most likely in the direction of the distortion towards comfort./

My point being there are those who learn in order to serve, be it self or other self. Others just want to watch some TV.
Thank you for that quote. Very useful!
Well the truth comes in many forms. Many perceptions. The truest truth is... There isn't even light or anything besides the infinite creator. There is a singular entity that sacrificed its space and mentality to forge a way for you. It was so cabin fever, sick and lonely. Then the thought of love bright powerful and strong inspired it further and it forged what are octaves are built on. Mentality and points of view. Energy and cycles. Etc.....
On average each man sees himself fully as what he "should" be. Or wants to be. Or at least on the way there. No one sees themselves as the one that does not grow. Unless they are of an unusual distortion. Its just that many have been thrown off focus by distortions that are not resonate with the central thought or focus of the creator. Which in my opinion is Love or positivity. Honestly a lot "entertainment" takes negative concepts, and sheds an accepted positive light onto them.
(12-29-2016, 07:45 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I find this confusing, why do they not want to grow?

I'm not sure, but I understand where you are coming from. Frankly I get really depressed when ever I get anywhere in the vicinity of observable public reactions to spiritual works such as NDE reports or inspiring personal anecdotes of communication with the other side, or inspiring books like Micheal Newtons books on LBL because so many people don't appear to have even the slightest amount of vestigial ability to feel the Light of Truth in anything. You begin to really see the truth in Ra saying that half the population is literally unconsciously incarnating.

You want to lose faith in humanity real quick? Go read one star reviews on books you know are brimming with truth on sites like Amazon (I recently did that with the Newton books and wish I hadn't -- because it hurt my soul to see how unconscious some people are). It is seriously depressing to see how dim half the populations intuition truly is. You could find the most authentic and spiritually transformative anecdote in the world on you-tube, and I guarantee that if somebody isn't devotedly weeding the comment section you will see someone who just writes off their experience as some kind of hallucination or alternatively, someone will be busily engaged in spewing hate at anyone who dared believe the narrative presented because it didn't conform to their particular religious ideology. Reddit is just as bad with so many pseudo intellectuals who write off anything spiritual because their self image is completely wrapped up in validation by their peers, and the ridiculous group think that acknowledging anything other than physically measurable reality somehow invalidates you as a rational human being. People don't want to step outside of their boxes. They want their world small, predictable, and definable. They don't want magic, mystery, and infinity. They are afraid of it. After-all, that stuff isn't controllable. Chaos from their point of view.

It is mind blowing how low consciousness much of the population is. I think with a lot of hardcore materialist atheists they actually have very strongly focused awareness but it is ALL being poured through their intellect, and not a shred of it is going through the intuition (e.g. Stephen Hawking -- brilliant intellect -- zero intuition). That mindset only registers half the reality (the outer part). They might even get that outer part down very accurately, but that inner aspect is where all the LIFE and MEANING is. But then you also have people solely on the other side of the spectrum who are almost equally intolerable because they lack any grounding whatsoever (pie in the sky). There has to be a balance between the divine masculine consciousness (intellect) and the divine feminine consciousness (intuition). And that merging is happening as we speak and I get the strong perception that there is going to be a good deal of mental/emotive chaos manifested as these two oppositely polarized consciousness fields are attracted together to integrate in the next 40 years (hint: they're going to find physically measurable proof of the afterlife which will force a collision).

But at the end of the day though, we have to find some way to make peace with it. A caterpillar is a caterpillar. It is where it is in its state of evolution. It isn't a butterfly, but someday it will be, even if it doesn't know it yet. I try not to get upset at the caterpillars for not being butterflies. There is no place of evolution that one "should be".

I have to constantly remind myself of that.
It's kind of the entire point of a veiled 3D environment, we went to great lenghts to allow this form of experience to be known.
(12-29-2016, 07:45 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I assume my experience and most of yours here must be similar in this one regard for us to even be on bring4th.

Is that the worlds programming of "I am what I am" "people don't change" or are they just having to much fun to look deeper?

Should say I'm not judging at all. I just find it interesting that I have almost an inability to ignore all the questions, and to try to understand/learn while others do not seem to have any need for this in their life.
Any ideas?

Well to understand this I believe we must understand that the reason growth is stiffled, why emotional connectivity is stiffled, and why entities here, usually it seems, have an adversion to going to those deep inner realms. In my opinion, is due to the very origin of there blockages, and the pain etc, that is first met when going deeper. It's hard to grasp that the pain can be worked/transmuted into a positive outcome. That the pain, when worked, does eventually start coming the other way. A lot of people when beginning to gaze at the deeper realms, first see all those blockages/traumas/regrets etc... And this is usually enough to turn back A lot of entities. To do any real deep healing and unblocking, and subsequent opening of the heart. Takes tremendous focus and dedication. A "I will not be turned back" will to keep moving in and onward, and it's in a gentle, sitting with the inner hurt child. Even through the darkest nights of the soul.

Also growing up, and even in adulthood. I couldn't understand why people did t like me, or wasn't attracted even as a friend. Then eventually I understood, that a lot of entities here are attracted, or want to be with/around certain individuals, likes and partook in the same type/genre of distractions. I Also understand that, Myself is so focused on the deeper, energetic/emotional/mental "spiritual" that I interact with them from this level, brings there own catalyst/blockages to the forefront.
(12-29-2016, 07:45 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I assume my experience and most of yours here must be similar in this one regard for us to even be on bring4th.

Any ideas?

1. We can't know anything about "them", before we really connect with somebody, and even then, our image of "them" stays somewhat distorted.
2. Our beliefs about "others" come first. The "proof" of it is just a reflection of the beliefs.
3. How could we learn to love unconditionally without experiencing "others" (projections of parts of ourselves) that we can't love and appreciate easily?
It’s funny how the original post two years ago is almost the opposite of yesterday’s post.
Some questions take longer to answer I guess.
Smile
(10-12-2018, 12:04 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Well to understand this I believe we must understand that the reason growth is stiffled, why emotional connectivity is stiffled, and why entities here, usually it seems, have an adversion to going to those deep inner realms. In my opinion, is due to the very origin of there blockages, and the pain etc, that is first met when going deeper. It's hard to grasp that the pain can be worked/transmuted into a positive outcome. That the pain, when worked, does eventually start coming the other way. A lot of people when beginning to gaze at the deeper realms, first see all those blockages/traumas/regrets etc... And this is usually enough to turn back A lot of entities. To do any real deep healing and unblocking, and subsequent opening of the heart. Takes tremendous focus and dedication. A "I will not be turned back" will to keep moving in and onward, and it's in a gentle, sitting with the inner hurt child. Even through the darkest nights of the soul.

Also growing up, and even in adulthood. I couldn't understand why people did t like me, or wasn't attracted even as a friend. Then eventually I understood, that a lot of entities here are attracted, or want to be with/around certain individuals, likes and partook in the same type/genre of distractions. I Also understand that, Myself is so focused on the deeper, energetic/emotional/mental "spiritual" that I interact with them from this level, brings there own catalyst/blockages to the forefront.
Sorry I wash rushing off to work when I read this originally.

I experience the same. I have lots of people who say they love me and I am sure they do but they seek me for the deep stuff not the daily stuff. Like you said to the deep stuff brings forward their deep stuff and they can only handle a bit of that at a time. This used to bother me till I understood what you said and I bolded. They need people similar to them for the bulk of their lessons even if it looks like distraction. They need others also learning the same lessons so they have the constant mirrors to learn about them-self from. It is pretty genius.

Thanks for sharing

Any ideas?

3d entities have some ~75,000 long years ahead of them before they pass through 3rd density. This period is no less than any other density's length, because the lessons are much heavier and therefore the perceivable time spent in the density is longer.

A new 3d graduate will yet start 4d, and will have ~4 billion years ahead to get to 6d end. 4d wanderers will have a similar time ahead of them.

A 5d wanderer will have a few billion years.

A 6d wanderer is likely looking towards the end of its density, albeit long, still visible in sight.

Everyone has to go on their own pace. Everyone have different amount of stuff to do.

And, to top that, most of the growing entities of other densities have to do, have to do with remembering their preferences and understanding that they had before their incarnation.

Hence is the difference in between people regarding growth and learning.

Any ideas?

Down to free-will choice. Believe me, i have visited and spent a lot of time in a country where people LOVE the government, fully support that they need permits to leave their own country, that it is for their 'own good' (their words), and anyone who criticizes it is total scum who deserve to be deported. The worship a former dictator. Speak negative about someone or a company there even though it's true? Carries a jail term for libel. I do see quite a few there beginning to open their eyes, slowly. I have also made some good friends in that country and find at heart these people are very warm, welcoming people, with great capability for abstract thought, the keys needed to open up spiritually, which will happen.

However, does the above negative parts make their perspective 'wrong'? nope, due to the infinity of the one creator, for they are also creator. They are just using their free will in said way, manipulated into thinking it maybe, but still of their own free will. People from this country have told me how much negativity is in their country (but you must never complain yourself or agree with them as a foreigner) and they were shocked when i said it was freely created by the people, a government and state of a country/planet is merely a mirror of how the people are at the time, i find. People are given the catalyst they need. Some have chosen a harder grade than others.

My experience of being/living in that country has offered me intense catalyst of accepting this viewpoint, believe me my frustration was (And to a small degree still is) present, i have worked on meditating/focusing on it, accepting the views and my own negative thoughts on it, then using the acceptance to understand they have their own free-will. My white skin has been subject there to a 'tax', higher prices on everything, while someone I know native to that country has been treated like dirt due to his skin colour there (racism against own countrymen; denied service in a bank).

I do believe that because earth is in fourth density positive, negative energies are slowly coming to the surface to be healed on this planet, for the current energies will not be compatible with fourth-density positive. For those who need more third density or fourth-density negative lessons (at harvest) they will go to where they choose to be/need to be for their lessons to further their own evolution at their own pace. The best part about this game is we can control the speed, how far shall we open the throttle?

No mistake, nothing is wrong/right. Most people I do meet / come close with, seem to have some seeking desire and i do not usually talk about superficial stuff, i like to go deep, but i can only help where there is a calling/desire on the part of the seeker to offer information to them, information on how to seek their own truth, and make the evolutionary choice. I have spoken to students i have taught english to all over the world and many i ended up with we ended up discussing the STO / STS choice at some stage or other.

People are waking up, 9 years ago when I was a kid in 2009, many were unawakened that now are starting to, i see more and more people becoming aware, this will all come out in a wash and will work out, I am sure of it. But i do understand your frustration, take it as catalyst for acceptance Wink
(10-13-2018, 12:21 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Any ideas?

3d entities have some ~75,000 long years ahead of them before they pass through 3rd density. This period is no less than any other density's length, because the lessons are much heavier and therefore the perceivable time spent in the density is longer.

A new 3d graduate will yet start 4d, and will have ~4 billion years ahead to get to 6d end. 4d wanderers will have a similar time ahead of them.

A 5d wanderer will have a few billion years.

A 6d wanderer is likely looking towards the end of its density, albeit long, still visible in sight.

Everyone has to go on their own pace. Everyone have different amount of stuff to do.

And, to top that, most of the growing entities of other densities have to do, have to do with remembering their preferences and understanding that they had before their incarnation.

Hence is the difference in between people regarding growth and learning.

Very simple and clear wisdom & compassion. Thank you for laying that out so well. Can't be missed.
(10-14-2018, 02:51 AM)TheSeekersLighthouse Wrote: [ -> ]

Any ideas?

Down to free-will choice. Believe me, i have visited and spent a lot of time in a country where people LOVE the government, fully support that they need permits to leave their own country, that it is for their 'own good' (their words), and anyone who criticizes it is total scum who deserve to be deported. The worship a former dictator. Speak negative about someone or a company there even though it's true? Carries a jail term for libel. I do see quite a few there beginning to open their eyes, slowly. I have also made some good friends in that country and find at heart these people are very warm, welcoming people, with great capability for abstract thought, the keys needed to open up spiritually, which will happen.

However, does the above negative parts make their perspective 'wrong'? nope, due to the infinity of the one creator, for they are also creator. They are just using their free will in said way, manipulated into thinking it maybe, but still of their own free will. People from this country have told me how much negativity is in their country (but you must never complain yourself or agree with them as a foreigner) and they were shocked when i said it was freely created by the people, a government and state of a country/planet is merely a mirror of how the people are at the time, i find. People are given the catalyst they need. Some have chosen a harder grade than others.

My experience of being/living in that country has offered me intense catalyst of accepting this viewpoint, believe me my frustration was (And to a small degree still is) present, i have worked on meditating/focusing on it, accepting the views and my own negative thoughts on it, then using the acceptance to understand they have their own free-will. My white skin has been subject there to a 'tax', higher prices on everything, while someone I know native to that country has been treated like dirt due to his skin colour there (racism against own countrymen; denied service in a bank).

I do believe that because earth is in fourth density positive, negative energies are slowly coming to the surface to be healed on this planet, for the current energies will not be compatible with fourth-density positive. For those who need more third density or fourth-density negative lessons (at harvest) they will go to where they choose to be/need to be for their lessons to further their own evolution at their own pace. The best part about this game is we can control the speed, how far shall we open the throttle?

No mistake, nothing is wrong/right. Most people I do meet / come close with, seem to have some seeking desire and i do not usually talk about superficial stuff, i like to go deep, but i can only help where there is a calling/desire on the part of the seeker to offer information to them, information on how to seek their own truth, and make the evolutionary choice. I have spoken to students i have taught english to all over the world and many i ended up with we ended up discussing the STO / STS choice at some stage or other.

People are waking up, 9 years ago when I was a kid in 2009, many were unawakened that now are starting to, i see more and more people becoming aware, this will all come out in a wash and will work out, I am sure of it. But i do understand your frustration, take it as catalyst for acceptance Wink

Hi SeekerLightHouse,

I enjoyed reading this. It sounds like you have had some interesting personal experiences. Thanks for sharing your perspective it was a very nice addition to my own. BTW I do not think I have welcomed you to the forum and see you have been here since august so welcome, and thank you for sharing your light.
(10-14-2018, 12:47 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2018, 02:51 AM)TheSeekersLighthouse Wrote: [ -> ]

Any ideas?

Hi SeekerLightHouse,

I enjoyed reading this. It sounds like you have had some interesting personal experiences. Thanks for sharing your perspective it was a very nice addition to my own. BTW I do not think I have welcomed you to the forum and see you have been here since august so welcome, and thank you for sharing your light.

Thank you very much. And thank you as well for shining your light here <3