Bring4th

Full Version: Is Reality Objective?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is any part of our reality really Objective, rather than Subjective?

And what does Objective really mean?
Is Objective meaning something that everyone agrees on?
Or is Objective meaning that something follows certain rules that everyone agrees on?

The fascinating thing is, Reality seems to come in waves.
By waves I mean consciously the synchronicities seem to come and go in a rhythm, like a SINE wave.
Like when I took Ayahuasca before. The physical body feeling and visual experiences rose up and then lessened, and then came back a little more powerfully, and then lessened again. And so on for hours.

I believe we create (mostly through beliefs and subconscious) 100% of our reality. This means that if you're not somewhere, that somewhere does not exist currently manifest. It always exists in potential.

And what is potential? It means that something could possibly happen. And that is anything can happen.

I love to meditate and then visualize having sex with my perfect partner that does not exist in this reality, but yes does in another dimension.

But this dimension is INFINITE. So they probably do exist in this dimension. I don't think that there are limits to even 3D veiled.

Examples are many, but include the monks who can manifest things (even living beings like a monkey) out of thin air.
Instead of trying to manifest something, step back and get the ego out of the way so the Universe can work.
The Universe knows what you want even more than you do.

I'm just starting to realize this, and to meditate on nothing. I already hold the vibration of what I desire.

Let go of the need to control.
(12-29-2016, 07:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is any part of our reality really Objective, rather than Subjective?

And what does Objective really mean?
Is Objective meaning something that everyone agrees on?
Or is Objective meaning that something follows certain rules that everyone agrees on?

Since there is only one mind, reality is ultimately subjective. The one mind then creates by focusing and congealing attention on forms both subtle and gross. With incomprehensible cosmic power it imagines a perspective, with various limitations, and that vantage point that it is looking through becomes a "new soul" (a subdivision within the one). And because it has no limits in processing power, it imagines another perspective and this also becomes a new soul. And then another, and another, and another. And realistically speaking this happens all at once since time is an imagined limitation as well. So all these souls, or perspectives, are windows into the infinite. And they, just like the archetypal mind they extend from, are creative in nature.

Now the archetypal logoic mind gets to choose first, and the extended mind gets to choose after. For example, it chose to create humans. The human then chooses from that platform that was already created for it. Its desires are, therefore, "human" in nature. It doesn't desire rock things, or sun things, or air things. It desires human things, because the choice of human shape or perspective, was done by the greater mind (the logos). It chose first, the human then is passed the torch of reality creation/extension. The logos creates some broad archetypes and the human specifically nuances and further refines those broad archetypes. These become sub archetypes. [the human example is not literally accurate -- just trying to paint the picture of the concept]

So what we interpret as "objective reality" is just a bunch of these imagined perspectives interacting with each other. And reality is the collective ratification or agreement between these perspectives. Objectivity is, ironically enough, an abstraction of pure subjectivity.

(12-29-2016, 07:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The fascinating thing is, Reality seems to come in waves.
By waves I mean consciously the synchronicities seem to come and go in a rhythm, like a SINE wave.
Like when I took Ayahuasca before. The physical body feeling and visual experiences rose up and then lessened, and then came back a little more powerfully, and then lessened again. And so on for hours.

I believe we create (mostly through beliefs and subconscious) 100% of our reality. This means that if you're not somewhere, that somewhere does not exist currently manifest. It always exists in potential.

That is an interesting observation with regard to the sine wave. I suspect it has to due with the magickal biorhythmic cycle we go through naturally over the course of our incarnation. Ra talked about it also fading in and out according to the characteristics of the sine wave (until the adept is conscious enough to transcend it).

I agree that we are doing most of our creating from a deeper aspect of ourselves. Many of our deepest core beliefs cannot even be consciously seen in much the same way that a contact lens cannot be seen because it is too close to the eye (however, it is still filtering the light entering the eye). The "eye", in this context, would be the eye or "I" of conscious being. The more subtle the lens we are looking through, the more subtle our awareness has to be to interact with it. This is largely why you can't just, on a whim, decide you no longer believe in gravity, or the earth, or your mortality etc.

A belief, even at those levels, is ultimately just an affirmation of reality attribution.

Those deeper levels of reality generally require manipulation by the finer forces of consciousness (i.e. indigo/form maker) and as such, are not consciously accessible in ordinary circumstances. But there are always rare exceptions.
Your desire starts to manifest after you let go of attachment

https://www.reddit.com/r/lawofattraction...r_you_let/
(12-29-2016, 09:00 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Your desire starts to manifest after you let go of attachment

https://www.reddit.com/r/lawofattraction...r_you_let/

The reason why that is the case is because attachment always extends from fear, and fear only arises when attention is on the absence of what is wanted.

Attachment is fear of loss, which naturally manifests loss.

But its a bit of a catch 22. Have you ever tried being unattached to the things you care about? LMAO  BigSmile . Nigh impossible. This is why what people dream about most is often the most difficult to realize.

I call it the Law of Equivalent Exchange. Because you place so much value on it, the price of its manifestation will be similarly high. The universal store clerk in the sky knows all too well how much it is worth to you. The ego is the part that desires, and is what stands squarely in the way of that kind of magick. It is still possible of course, but I think the path of the adept largely revolves about getting out of our own way. That is the journey that all aspiring saints, monks, yogis, wizards, and fakirs undertake.

For me it revolves around the kabbalistic tree of life which is basically a map of consciousness. But the map is never exactly like the territory. All is never as it seemingly first appears.
And plus we all have more than one desire. So getting out of the way for the Universe to work can satisfy all those desires.

Or we realize an even better reality than what we originally thought.

Thanks anagogy for your input. I find it ironic that we can fear losing what we don't even have.
(12-29-2016, 07:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is any part of our reality really Objective, rather than Subjective?

Not according to Ra.

Quote:You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts.

(12-29-2016, 07:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]And what does Objective really mean?

Bolded above.

(12-29-2016, 07:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is Objective meaning something that everyone agrees on?

No, that's termed consensus reality

(12-29-2016, 07:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Or is Objective meaning that something follows certain rules that everyone agrees on?

Yes, that's termed Science.