Bring4th

Full Version: Spiritual Evolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is spiritual evolution serious and disciplined?

Or is it playful and fun?

Or do we automatically spiritually evolve no matter what we do?

By spiritual evolution I mean moving closer to merging with the One.
All of the above.
it's all about applying yourself.
Hello Dear IndigoGeminiWolf,

Spiritual Evolution is what You want/think should be. If You belief that only by extreme effort You are able to evolve, extreme effort will be required of You. If You are convinced that spiritual evolution is an effortless process full of Love, it will be such for You.

Word/label/symbol “evolution” maybe an obstacle in this case. It is quite “big word” that describes very profound process. Due to that You may for some reason think that “evolution” is happening in/at some unique/special circumstances. It does not. It happens in every millisecond, even as You sit and stare far a head. For You to be present “here and now”, unimaginable work must be done by “other Portion of your Self” (all divisions are only an illusion – word/symbol “portion” is used only as a tool for this word-expression of my opinion). Each Feeling You experience in this material existence matters greatly and is Uniquely yours. It shapes and Enriches You in ways incomprehensible within this reality / for Mind shaped/sculptured within third density.

All I have Best in me for You
Quote:"...There are infinite forms, infinite understandings, but the progression is one." -Ra
Two days ago I was listening to the song Seminole Wind. And then today on Facebook, someone posts in a furry channel who is from Seminole, FL.
That's quite a synchronicity.
It's a balance of both seriousness and playfulness. Yes, one needs to be serious and determined but he also needs to balance that with the light touch. Inject humor and beauty into your creation, it makes the journey much more enjoyable and honest. Look at our second density companions to see that the Creator is playful Smile

I also think that spiritual evolution will happen no matter what we do. It's inevitable that we follow the upward spiral line of light. It's totally our choice on how fast we wish to move. One can still graduate to 4D positive without being aware of the spiritual path, but quite aware about who he is and how he chooses to be.
I'm somewhat empathic, in that I pick up on other people's anger and negativity.
Then it makes me angry and negative, but only for a few moments.
I then realize it was foolish to feel that way.
And then I forgive myself.
It's usually thoughts of violence towards someone who hurts me in my imagination, like from a movie or something.
Or something I sometimes read on Facebook.
[Image: 15741185_1728333660815760_2164936066767045513_n.jpg]
Sometimes we try too hard to be spiritual. To progress, it's all about letting go (of attachment to results). And letting go of attachment to things we're afraid to lose. The Universe knows exactly what you want, so by letting go, you let the Universe do its work.

You know you're doing well if you feel joy and love. Those are high vibration and more likely to attract your desired reality. Also, being appreciative for the things you have.
I find letting go (surrendering) to be the same as awareness of the now. Or experiencing the presence of everything.

I use the sounds from here to help me get into the right state: https://mynoise.net/

I had like 5 synchronicities by the clock last night, and 2 synchronicities in my dreams.
"You know you're doing well if you feel joy and love. Those are high vibration and more likely to attract your desired reality. Also, being appreciative for the things you have."

Although Ifind this to be true in the long run, it might become an obstacle.

An example might be, you feel more secure in your life, so you would (not necessarily consciously) maybe allow yourself to loosen the grip of control by which a lot of unpleasant feelings could surface that so far could not be handled and had to be supressed.
This would be the exact opposite of "joy" but still indicate you significant progress!
(01-03-2017, 12:17 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]"You know you're doing well if you feel joy and love. Those are high vibration and more likely to attract your desired reality. Also, being appreciative for the things you have."

Although Ifind this to be true in the long run, it might become an obstacle.

An example might be, you feel more secure in your life, so you would (not necessarily consciously) maybe allow yourself to loosen the grip of control by which a lot of unpleasant feelings could surface that so far could not be handled and had to be supressed.
This would be the exact opposite of "joy" but still indicate you significant progress!

You're right. I don't feel joy and love all the time. But when I meditate lately I do feel peace. Particularly when I'm focused (if that's the right word, as it's not focusing) on allowing the Universe to flow through me.

I am easily inspired by new things, or new thoughts.

It just feels good to know that I'm working through some positives.

Even now the worst thoughts I can imagine don't do the harm they used to. Because I've forgiven myself and others.

But forgiveness is a continual thing. You learn to forgive on many levels.

Allowing the Universe to flow through me makes me feel blockages, particularly in my heart and 3rd chakras.
You re absolutely right, allowing is a mighty tool in spiritual evolution!

Considering that we unconsciously made choices against something, this would be a a choice FOR something.
Considering further that the universe is full of helpful entities, like our higher selves, that wait for helping us, but are bound to respect free will, thus have to wait for our decision, makes allowing even more important!
I remember when I was working with energy patterns, such as law of octaves, and law of densities and such.
I was creating energy in many different forms. But it was continually getting more complex and I was unable to keep it from expanding.
It freaked me out because then I could feel energy, and I was playing with fire so to speak. My mind would expand with the energy pattern.
So then I asked for help and I believe it was Ra that helped me untangle the knots that my mind had formed.

After it was all clear, I was lying on the couch. I knew I was supposed to fall asleep. It took a bit but I finally just fell asleep.
And that moment when I did, I felt myself being pulled through a tunnel which I was conscious for as it sort of jarred me awake.
Then I came out into this Universe. I don't know much difference though. I've spiritually progressed since then.
I also remember working with the One Original Thought, and practiced giving that away to other people.
Indeed I needed the balancing of everyone's mind to keep me stable.