Bring4th

Full Version: UFO invasion in Brazil, 1977 (known as Brazil's Roswell)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hadn't heard of this previously.  What do you guys think?

Quote:This is one of the biggest UFO stories of all time, it happened in Brazil in 1977 and I'll try to post the full story, with details, pictures, documents, etc.

Rumors started at 1977, in the city of Coláres, Pará in northern Brazil. A lot of people started to see OVNIs in the skies, but the weirdest thing started to happen. People saw blue lights, but those blue lights started to get closer and it actually caused injuries on the population. 400 witnesses had scars in the same shape, they called the lights Sucker-Sucker because of how the injury appear to be caused. After so many people had witnessed the blue lights or had injuries on them, the mayor of the city requested help from the Brazilian Air Force, and the population organized night vigils and used fireworks at night to keep the blue lights away.

So the biggest operation for OVNIs started, called "Operation Saucer", militaries from the Air Force started to arrive on 3 cities on Pará, with medical help as well to treat the injuries. The operation lasted a few months, everything was registered, pictures, documents, testimonies... There's a document that says there is 82 sightings in 1977 and 48 in 1978, from the militaries. There is rumors that people died because of the injuries caused by the light, this was not confirmed.

In 1991, an UFO magazine from Brazil leaked a few documents from the government, and in 2004 the Brazilian UFO Researchers Committee (CBU) started a petition to release the documents to the public. It gathered thousands of signatures, and in 2009 more than 1,400 classified documents were released to the public, including pictures and films, documenting the whole military mission. (In these documents, there is information about thousands of other cases, in other states, it is not about this mission only, but the government released everything related to UFOs I think, the cases go from 2005 to 1977).

In the internet you can found all the documents, pictures and everything, I'll link some of those:

There is a lot more material out there, there is testimonies from doctors, physicians, colonels, etc. There is also documentaries, articles, magazines, interviews, it is a really famous case and I think it's one of the most important, because the government confirms it happened.

This is it, this is my first post about it, I can post more about it if you guys are interested, I can translate some documents. Sorry for my english (cliche thing to say) but I thought it was worth posting, what do you think the lights were? Do you think this is real?
PART 2 IS AVAILABLE HERE.

[reddit source]
1977 the year of my birth. And also the year that James Taylor released his JT album, which has the song Your Smiling Face.
yeah, me too.  Maybe we were dropped off in the same batch of 'alien babies' haha.  BigSmile

/ /

I'm guessing the above speaks to a UFO flap.

Quote:48.5 Questioner: I was afraid of that. My lecture yesterday was attended by only a few. If this had occurred during a UFO flap, as we call them, many more would have attended. But since Orion entities cause the flaps, primarily, what is Orion’s reward, shall I say, for visibility in that they actually create greater chances and opportunities for dissemination of information such as mine at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This assumption is incorrect. The flaps cause many fears among your peoples, many speakings, understandings concerning plots, cover-ups, mutilations, killings, and other negative impressions. Even those supposedly positive reports which gain public awareness speak of doom.

You may understand yourself as one who will be in the minority due to the understandings which you wish to share, if we may use that misnomer.

We perceive there is a further point we may posit at this time. The audience brought about by Orion-type publicity is not seeded by seniority of vibration to a great extent. The audiences receiving teach/learnings without stimulus from publicity will be more greatly oriented towards illumination. Therefore, forget you the counting.

Quote:12.8 Questioner: Does this account for what we call the “UFO Flaps” where a large number of UFOs show up like in 1973?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

it's crazy to think of hundreds or thousands of Orion ships just waiting outside the Quarantine, waiting for one of these random 'flaps' to open up.  Then they turn up and go crazy with the natives.

The must really like Earth   Cool