Bring4th

Full Version: are the densities stacked on top of each other? or more sitting alongside?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just throwing an idea out there.  Not sure how much support there is in the Ra Material.

But there is generally a spiritually-accepted notion of things ascending up a vertical scale.  In the same way that the chakras would be lined up along the spine, if one is standing.

And there's this sense that a 'higher frequency' corresponds to a greater amount of energy and light, which is 'higher', vertically speaking.

And then there is the 'upward spiralling light', which Ra actually qualifies as not spiralling in the up/down sense, but in the sense of greater densation.

But what if the densities/subdensities are not stacked on top of each other, but more sitting alongside each other, with portals/doorways which can move through them.  So it's like everything existing/situating on the same plane, but we can just move sideways 'through them' if we recognise the means, and can withstand the greater intensity of light in the neighboring density/subdensity.

Anyway, just a thought, as I'm exploring some understandings in indigo-ray just recently.

thanks for reading.
was reading this earlier, might interest you

The Key of Time
http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald10bw.html

Personally I'd say, it's a bit.. everything you've said. I link the tablet because of the notion of cycles and this part :

Quote:Oft did I ponder the words of the DWELLER.
Then sought I to solve the mystery of time.
Found I that time moves through strange angles.
Yet only by curves could I hope to attain the key
that would give me access to the time-space.
Found I that only by moving upward
and yet again by moving to right-ward
could I be free from the time of the movement.

To read the words of the DWELLER, you'll have to read the tablet  Angel
hey Minya, thanks for that.  A lot of transformative Thoughts on that page.  Smile
My understanding is that it's basically both. Have you ever played around with a tesseract simulator, and pondered its relationship to a standard 3D cube? It's like that. A higher density is simultaneously "above" and "around" the lower densities it encompasses. Or at least, afaik, that's about as close as we're likely to get to a visualization that makes any sense to our eyes.

(And carrying the metaphor a little further, the vertices you see going from the outer to the inner cubes could be compared to the portals you speak of, allowing energetic flow between the various dimensions\densities.)
cheers.  So these things are surroundive.  That definitely makes sense Smile
Ra refers to the "steps of Light".

That makes me think they're stacked.

Unless there's a difference between time/space and space/time architecture.
(01-03-2017, 12:24 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]just throwing an idea out there.  Not sure how much support there is in the Ra Material.

But there is generally a spiritually-accepted notion of things ascending up a vertical scale.  In the same way that the chakras would be lined up along the spine, if one is standing.

And there's this sense that a 'higher frequency' corresponds to a greater amount of energy and light, which is 'higher', vertically speaking.

And then there is the 'upward spiralling light', which Ra actually qualifies as not spiralling in the up/down sense, but in the sense of greater densation.

But what if the densities/subdensities are not stacked on top of each other, but more sitting alongside each other, with portals/doorways which can move through them.  So it's like everything existing/situating on the same plane, but we can just move sideways 'through them' if we recognise the means, and can withstand the greater intensity of light in the neighboring density/subdensity.

Anyway, just a thought, as I'm exploring some understandings in indigo-ray just recently.

thanks for reading.

My understanding is that the location of the energy centers is predominantly symbolic in nature, in that the rays from which they extend, while indeed hierarchical in function, are in fact all intertwined with each other in a nonlinear sense. The linear sense is produced by identification which creates "relationships" rather than oneness, which places you, the identity, "somewhere" as opposed to "everywhere" on that spectrum (after-all, where is the creator? Everywhere, therefore there is no first/last, or higher/lower in true reality except in the metaphorical sense of expansion/contraction). With that caveat, I agree with the notion presented by others that each succeeding density encompasses the prior. In fact this notion is very clearly spelled out in the tree of life. Some people may not be aware but there are many different depictions of the tree of life (some are completely false distortions, some are not), one of the true ones is the "iggulim" (circular) depiction which depicts the base configuration of the emanations (densities) of intelligent energy (or light) prior to the archetypal manifestations being introduced which results in the "yosher" (upright) configuration which is more of a relational configuration for understanding how various aspects of the creator interact with one another.

[Image: ein.jpg]
I think of it as resembling a sphere with a bunch of chemical components.
Your vibration determines the combination of ingredients for the density cocktail.
All is available yet only that which you focus on is being utilized.
All is present in everything, we are merely influencing its configuration.
they are superimposed in layers upon the same region of space/time

for example. your spirit guide may be tapping you on the shoulder, and because we are not attuned to the higher densities, we cannot sense it.

sensitives who have been trained can feel it.

Though a lot of reiki masters, at least the real ones, feel it when I tap their shoulder hehe, they are always right next to us or anytime you ask for guides to come or angels, they come! if you don't believe in that stuff then by the virtue of respect to free will then they won't come!

I have an ongoing dialogue and i frequently get ringing in the ears. I can't understand always what they say, but I can at least understand what they are thinking and i can only work towards higher levels of coherence.

so that is as far as density, a 4 5 and 6th density being can be right next to you and yet still be invisible because their molecules vibrate in such a way that it is out of phase with our own reality.

at the same time there is something to be said with the upward spiraling light, which is that it is the natural function of energy coming in from the root up the body and out the top of your head. There is a constant spiraling stream of energy emitting from everyone's head. If you put your hand over your head you will feel it. If you put your hand over the top of a pyramid, you will feel the same wisp of energy. The more you can train yourself to be more observant, the more the spiraling can be felt.

Perhaps it can then be seen as a function of focus, rather than a goal it simply is... like the heart beating, it is a basic motor control, like your breathing it just keeps happening even when you sleep. the way our bodies have been designed mirrors exactly the macro, as a result, some things just are that way and function due to the basic geometries and proportion existing within the body and of all life.
In my humble opinion, there are infinities dimensions coexisting in the same space but vibrating in different frequencies.

Peace, love and light.
I have always envisaged a rainbow, so you have it as a whole but also the individual hues with their own progressions between each other. I suppose in this way they could either be stacked or alongside each other. They all interact in a number of different ways, so I agree with the idea it is both.
If they indeed are nonlinear and quantum, then you technically could skip one.
(01-04-2017, 06:07 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If they indeed are nonlinear and quantum, then you technically could skip one.

I think the progression through densities is heavily dependant upon gaining the required momentum.

So yeah sure, if you"re able to align your frequency with that of a higher plane. Consider the steps of light as frequency steps, by learning lessons you release distortions and naturally align with a less distorted frequency of yourself and the Universe.
Well densities are very intricate. Let me explain in each true color ray, say yellow, with in that yellow ray you can find energy symmetry that is a representation of other rays within yellow, and vice verse. No density is just yellow, that is the quanta, the energy level that manipulates the rays in that density. For instance the mind body spirit within any given density already contains within potentiation all rays and density. The relationship between rays is in a lot of ways represented by your chakra system and its symbiotic relationship one to another. A lot of it is will being focused within parameters of thought such as survival and so on. To build the mind and environment for later densities. Later densities play the same role backward and play out as the unconscious of earlier densities and etc. The subtleties and interconnectedness is beyond words can describe.
Perhaps the most intense description of the nature of the densities I have empirically come to know is distance and pressure. The densities are really mental places. In the same way that you must travel in space in order to get to another location, so are the densities in mental locations. In order to reach them, you must travel in mental space. I would assume that etymologically the word "Saṃsāra" is close to this meaning.

My understanding is that they are "higher" or "lower" simply because when you travel or "wander" in mental space, there is a sensation of mental energy extending deep into psychological space which gives the sensation of going "further" or higher. In reality, one is going within to the deep. I believe that this sensation of going further is objective or, at least, it is how most souls translate it into an understandable format. Therefore Plenum, I think that the densities are on top of each other, but not in the conventional three-dimensional way of understanding.
thanks Verum.  Those are some great thoughts.

(01-05-2017, 05:33 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]In the same way that you must travel in space in order to get to another location, so are the densities in mental locations. In order to reach them, you must travel in mental space.

so this would definitely bring in the notion of the 'Chariot' (archetype 7), to further capture that Understanding, right?
(01-05-2017, 01:12 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]thanks Verum.  Those are some great thoughts.

(01-05-2017, 05:33 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]In the same way that you must travel in space in order to get to another location, so are the densities in mental locations. In order to reach them, you must travel in mental space.

so this would definitely bring in the notion of the 'Chariot' (archetype 7), to further capture that Understanding, right?

Sorry, but I'm not very familiar with the archetypes. I would really like to be. Has this particular archetype been discussed here in the forums or in the Ra Material? And if you see it fit, would you be willing to expand upon how my comment relates to the archetype?
hey Verum, yeah, it was just in regards to a certain kind of 'freedom of movement' within Consciousness.

There just seemed to be some conceptual overlap there.  Anyway, thanks again for the thoughts Smile