Bring4th

Full Version: Heavy chemical vehicles of the physical planes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else been rather annoyed being in a body that's so "heavy"? I just feel that this body is limited. It requires constant upkeep, eating, hygiene, bathroom, etc. (I've learned to look to the sacredness and loving aspects of taking care of the vehicle, which transforms mundane activity like going to the bathroom as being a necessary thing which is good for the body. Other than being annoyed that I have to use the bathroom.) It breaks down and there is pain. What sparked me to make this post is my dental problems. The food here is poinsonous and breaks down my teeth. I take responsibility for my poor choices in the past which brought this catalyst. It's helped me to realize that I can reform my rule of life to be more responsible and loving to myself. I am using the winter seasons to plant seed thoughts and intentions to work with during this year.

I'm not sure if other wanderers have these thoughts..

I remember as a child I would try and speak to people directly in the mind, but it didn't work. Or I would try and move things with my mind, which didn't work, but I knew these things were possible.

Are these faintly remembered memories of being in a higher density where there is more freedom of movement? I would like to hear what others have to say!
I have felt like this body was heavy, and clumsy of a fashion. I rather enjoy Earth, and the experience now. I can see how everything has so much potential here. I do wish to go home, I am just satisfied here as well. I can feel joy rising out of my naval area most days. Its wonderful. I do agree a lot of the foods are poisonous. I have no suggestions there. I really like your idea of planting seeds of a good future. Its OK to be loved, as long as your pouring out the love yourself. Energy is not charged or retained up to be used. The greater the flow the greater the power, the more flow there will be. You are a conduit not a vault.

When I was young I would do similar things. I always knew telepathy and stuff could be done.
(01-04-2017, 10:19 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Are these faintly remembered memories of being in a higher density where there is more freedom of movement?  I would like to hear what others have to say!

i wouldn't doubt it.
& there's dream memories. i have vivid dream memories of breathing under water, running on water, flying, levitating, manifesting things, etc.
WOW, yes. The other day I was doing a workout and I suddenly became overwhelmed with how heavy my body was. As in, if you don't continually support yourself above the ground, you fall and don't get up.

actually this has happened a few times recently. breaking down while pacing my room, "I'm so TIRED." Just this overwhelming feeling of TIREDness from just EXISTING.

The DEFAULT on Earth is death!! Think about it, living is an EFFORT, staying upright is EFFORT, and of course the despairing part of me says staying positive is EFFORT. I have a mental image in the same vein as Atlas, or Samson, who by necessity of existing, must exert their entire effort in  order to not be crushed. It feels like the center of the Earth is relentlessly pulling you towards it.

I feel like a collapsible man. Like four hours of radiating inner positivity, and then I come home exhausted, and collapse into the heaviness. that's it, four hours, that is the extent of my physical other oriented effort every day. not even every day, some days i am too compressed to do even that. I lay on my bed fetal position, it feels as if all the environment is seeking to crush me, and the air is unbearably heavy, and what's more, my inner soul sucks inwardly at the same time!! so what, then, is keeping me from spontaneously imploding into a nothing point like a paper cup at deep sea pressure??

but here's the thing that really confuses me: TRUE RADIATING LOVE IS SELF-PERPETUATING. So the fact that I radiate what seems to me to be 'true love' and then at the end of a short work shift feel exhausted??! But why am I not ENERGIZED by this love that I offer! at first It feels good enough to recharge me like a battery, but earth is toooooo heeeeaavvvyyyy, heavy heavy heavy heavy heavy compressed small suction heavy. maybe i am not actually loving, then, maybe i think i am but actually am emitting a feeble fraction of what i could be.

heavy Sad

Love is light. why does earth feel so heavy if we are trying to help it. why are we lifting the heavy loads. shouldn't our love make it lighter? or is this the 'light' version of earth? earth-lite, complete with non-native energies

there was a monk who quoted buddha, she said "the body doesn't have cancer... the body is a cancer." Jeez. and she was so deeply joyous as she said it. hmmm
as for the memories part:

YES I HAVE MEMORIES.

someone, i think it was anagogy, said that if we completely remembered our home density, we would pretty much instantly blink out of existence, it would be like the paper cup in deep sea, because this density is so staggeringly separate from creation that our being could not stand the disparity.

The vague memories I have are actually literally the majority of what keeps me going in this world. They serve as my spiritual fuel. Generally they happen when I am in bed, either falling asleep or in a middle-of-the-night half-asleep state. They are memories of how my true being is endlessly interacting with the musical physical realm. the musical physical realm. this has been in my head for a long time, not expressed verbally so im having trouble communicating it. musical physical are ONE. Like how when you hear a deep bass drum kick, and there is a SENSATION of it physically kicking your chest in the best way.

so at night before bed, my higher self will treat me to unimaginable orchestras of musical physicality. I don't physically feel it, as a third-densite, but I remember what it feels like. i feel the center of my brain light up as like an electrical massage, emphasized by each note and each rhythm and each pulse. it's never boring, i could watch forever - but as i go deeper, i fall asleep more! Sad so my challenge must be to bring that deep dream memory into the conscious life. i sleep too much, 10-11 or 12 hours a night, but sleep is my favorite part of life because i feel at home for the only time in life. (I made a music called sleep, here it is: https://soundcloud.com/sjel-1/sleep it just now took on a new meaning for me, in that it feels like the first part is the constant trudging through the sadness only to arrive at the beautiful mystery love that is SLEEP)

honestly I think that my higher self is pushing the limit as to how much memory I can handle, because these orchestras cause me so much anguish. Seeing these orchestral entities pulsate and harmonize so ineffably is agonizing, because I feel that in all my music efforts I will never be able to put them into this plane.
Here is an excerpt from a Q'uo channeling that is from my morning reading today, which I think is relevant:

Quote:Jim: (Reading from a list of questions sent in.) “Is a strong and physically fit body, in terms of muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness, helpful in the mystical search for intelligent infinity, assuming that the mental prerequisites of self-knowledge, acceptance, and balance have been sufficiently met within the entity who wishes to make contact with intelligent infinity? Is a healthy and strong body helpful for the channeling of intelligent infinity and intelligent energy? What’s the proper role for the body for the entity who seeks intelligent infinity?”

We are those of Q’uo, and we are aware of your query, my brother. The proper role of the physical body for each of you is to carry the consciousness that is yourself as a soul. Certainly a healthy body is helpful in that there are no aches and pains to distract one from spiritual seeking. However, it is in the attitude towards the body, rather than the body itself, that the use of the body is found, spiritually speaking.

If one realizes that bodies are sacred, that they are temples in which dwell the one infinite Creator, then it can be seen that, whether healthy or not healthy, each body is a beautiful servant that has given its entire life over so that you may, as a soul, learn your lessons, offer your service, laugh, love and be loved within this illusion.

Consequently, you want to be very good to your body. It is often an expression of spiritual purity that creates in people the desire to eat a good diet that is respectful to that which the body truly needs. It can be used that way as a vehicle of transformation. It helps to realize how essential the physical vehicle is. You would not be able to experience the school of souls that third density is if you did not have a physical vehicle to anchor you into the vibrations of this illusion. Without that physical body, heavy as it may seem at times, you would have no ability to affect changes, as you wish to affect changes, within your own self at far deeper levels than the surface of life.

It is well, therefore, to have a great appreciation and affection for your body. Indeed, one of the ways to enter the gateway of intelligent infinity is sacred sexuality, in which the body itself experiences that orgasmic joy and power that is the steady state of the one infinite Creator’s consciousness.
(01-05-2017, 12:57 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like a collapsible man. Like four hours of radiating inner positivity, and then I come home exhausted, and collapse into the heaviness. that's it, four hours, that is the extent of my physical other oriented effort every day. not even every day, some days i am too compressed to do even that. I lay on my bed fetal position, it feels as if all the environment is seeking to crush me, and the air is unbearably heavy, and what's more, my inner soul sucks inwardly at the same time!! so what, then, is keeping me from spontaneously imploding into a nothing point like a paper cup at deep sea pressure??

I'd contemplate the idea of an astral entity draining you if I were you. From what I've seen, curling up is a natural reaction to that but also does block the flow of energy within your body which I'm not sure is all that helpful in the situation.

Beyond that you are open to radiate, are you also open to the earth's energies? Outside the portions we humans enclose within ourselves, they are definitely not low and heavy of themselves.
(01-05-2017, 12:57 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]WOW, yes. The other day I was doing a workout and I suddenly became overwhelmed with how heavy my body was. As in, if you don't continually support yourself above the ground, you fall and don't get up.

actually this has happened a few times recently. breaking down while pacing my room, "I'm so TIRED." Just this overwhelming feeling of TIREDness from just EXISTING.

The DEFAULT on Earth is death!! Think about it, living is an EFFORT, staying upright is EFFORT, and of course the despairing part of me says staying positive is EFFORT. I have a mental image in the same vein as Atlas, or Samson, who by necessity of existing, must exert their entire effort in  order to not be crushed. It feels like the center of the Earth is relentlessly pulling you towards it.

I feel like a collapsible man. Like four hours of radiating inner positivity, and then I come home exhausted, and collapse into the heaviness. that's it, four hours, that is the extent of my physical other oriented effort every day. not even every day, some days i am too compressed to do even that. I lay on my bed fetal position, it feels as if all the environment is seeking to crush me, and the air is unbearably heavy, and what's more, my inner soul sucks inwardly at the same time!! so what, then, is keeping me from spontaneously imploding into a nothing point like a paper cup at deep sea pressure??

but here's the thing that really confuses me: TRUE RADIATING LOVE IS SELF-PERPETUATING. So the fact that I radiate what seems to me to be 'true love' and then at the end of a short work shift feel exhausted??! But why am I not ENERGIZED by this love that I offer! at first It feels good enough to recharge me like a battery, but earth is toooooo heeeeaavvvyyyy, heavy heavy heavy heavy heavy compressed small suction heavy. maybe i am not actually loving, then, maybe i think i am but actually am emitting a feeble fraction of what i could be.

heavy Sad

Love is light. why does earth feel so heavy if we are trying to help it. why are we lifting the heavy loads. shouldn't our love make it lighter? or is this the 'light' version of earth? earth-lite, complete with non-native energies

there was a monk who quoted buddha, she said "the body doesn't have cancer... the body is a cancer." Jeez. and she was so deeply joyous as she said it. hmmm
You are using your own energy. Will one might call it. I used to have this issue.
Got to start channeling energy through you instead of spreading your own.

Even meditation would exhaust me but since making that switch it doesn't.
Of course we can all be tired but when I read what you wrote about radiating love yet feeling exhausted i heard in my head "you are not supposed to radiate your own energy but the divine".

I did it too so perhaps that was my subconscious vs guides but thought I'd mention it.
I'm curious about something now. Is it a subconscious process going on that one spends his own limited human love? Can anyone explain how this works vs being transparent enough in the heart that the Lord's love/light flows through? It seems to me to be a subtle but natural thing.
Just so you know I'm not ignoring your question. I want to think clearly about how I was led to make the switch. I know hints were given to me in meditation via visions but I didn't catch them, so I'm going to think through exactly how the switch was made.

For now I think awareness of the issue was the first step. I was shown a series of visions that showed I was directing my own energy, then directing divine but missing myself, the last one showed me anchoring the light down through me then out. I didn't switch then because I didn't understand fully and think I still had a few steps to hit.

One was certainly intention "I anchor my root to the earth, and open my crown to the divine" but I think another was addressing any fear issues as I was constantly told quite bluntly to address my fear to improve my work. I didn't even think I had fear issues at the time but am still even now being urged to eliminate every shred. We are all on a different path though so each might get to the same effect in a different way.

I was so bad off energy wise a friend(and non awakened wanderer) would hear it in my voice and arrange to meet up because he was worried. I would be so worn out then a hug(seriously energy transfer via empathy and a hug) and suddenly I'd be buzzing like I'd drank 3 red bull. It would last however long a week, week and a half till I'd need his help again but I don't seem to need that help anymore thankfully. Still like the hugs though.

I likely should wait to reply till I've thought longer,.... I might be missing something obvious
So far, awareness, intention, address any fear that keep you from anchoring here, or opening to divine love.

May be back to edit.

i know I shouldn't need props to help to heal fear but I saw a blue kyanite with red/orange/pink vein pendent on eBay and ordered it. Kyanite is great at transmuting negativity I've worn one for 2 years and give them as gifts but this red/orange/pink vein I'm hopeful will help me solve any fear related stuff. It hasn't yet arrived.

Again though me buying and wearing it might just be a display of awareness, intention, and my will to resolve the remaining fear. Ah or they( kyanite) are magic because I've given them (blue or green) to people with no explaination and the changes just happen regardless so I'm going to give kyanite(another self) credit for jobs well done. Smile

I do know that sounds crazy but kyanite is wonderful.
(01-06-2017, 02:46 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]You are using your own energy. Will one might call it. I used to have this issue.

Of course we can all be tired but when I read what you wrote about radiating love yet feeling exhausted i heard in my head "you are not supposed to radiate your own energy but the divine".

I did it too so perhaps that was my subconscious vs guides but thought I'd mention it.

that connected with me. this totally makes sense. Although I must be experiencing some fraction of the divine energy otherwise I wouldn't be able to channel love at all? But it's a small small part of what I could be for sure

(01-06-2017, 09:16 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I'd contemplate the idea of an astral entity draining you if I were you. From what I've seen, curling up is a natural reaction to that but also does block the flow of energy within your body which I'm not sure is all that helpful in the situation.

Beyond that you are open to radiate, are you also open to the earth's energies? Outside the portions we humans enclose within ourselves, they are definitely not low and heavy of themselves.

I've thought about this, but I'm under the impression that since I am so magically naive, no entity would see me as a potent energy source. I don't consciously interact with entities except in my dreams and, in the past, using high dose psychedelics. So I feel like I'm not yet a large enough beacon to attract significant negative entity vacuums.

In any case, I would be more worried if I felt depressed all the time. As it is, I fluctuate between periods ranging from general malaise to intense despair and periods of either controlled or uncontrolled mania. I've slept very little in the last three days in a heightened energy state, intensely involved with a piece of music/catalyst that I did not realize was weighing me down. The creation of these music energy complexes brings the catalyst from my subconscious out into the forefront of my mind to deal with it. It's very heavy and intense. I am immensely grateful that I was able to bring it out, I literally feel lighter because of it. (Here it is,  'disgust,' if you are interested.)

Another thing: what is the difference between a negative entity draining your energy and a highly dissonant thought-form that drains your energy? Are they not the same thing? Because maybe I'm just treating my own negative thought complexes as not self-aware, but created by me. If I thought about these complexes as self-aware, that would change the way I systematically purge them.
(01-07-2017, 09:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious about something now. Is it a subconscious process going on that one spends his own limited human love? Can anyone explain how this works vs being transparent enough in the heart that the Lord's love/light flows through? It seems to me to be a subtle but natural thing.

Its a misconception and is the radiation of vital energies. It pertains to the radiating in unwise configurations. So that the energy center is not suffeciently energized, but depleted. In other words, provide more than your energy system can sustain. So it is wise to understand ones strength/limit of serving. It is noble to strife to constantly increase that bar.
_______
(01-07-2017, 06:38 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not an expert on the topic, but from what i've heard from a teacher you absolutely don't need to be a gifted magically to have an or several entity attachement. And it isn't something rare, can occur for many reasons.There are several sort of entity attachement and the teacher didn't talked about negative entities, only about deceased souls that can attach to someone and in these cases symptom are often of lack of energy and tiredness and mood swing, changes in personality that can be very intense sometimes. These deceased souls don't want to do harm, they 're just in suffering and need help and kindness to go to the spiritual plane. We were taught to talk to the entity to explain their situation and convince her to go to the light. But i don't know if it apply to your case sjel.

Here is an audio recording with the kind a words you can say to a deceased soul that is in your energy to help it leave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gblu7TJxgM

Also i've heard that these last weeks/months, many people have had difficult illnesses, accidents, difficulties. This can be due to the strong energies entering the earth, photon belt and the aim is to make us transmute and resolve our old karma, false beliefs, past trauma...

Wishing you both a very happy new year, light and love

is there a technique that one can use to determine if there are entities attached to oneself?? or, more advanced, to determine what types of entities are attached? I'm extremely beginner magically, fyi
(01-07-2017, 08:06 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2017, 06:38 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not an expert on the topic, but from what i've heard from a teacher you absolutely don't need to be a gifted magically to have an or several entity attachement. And it isn't something rare, can occur for many reasons.There are several sort of entity attachement and the teacher didn't talked about negative entities, only about deceased souls that can attach to someone and in these cases symptom are often of lack of energy and tiredness and mood swing, changes in personality that can be very intense sometimes. These deceased souls don't want to do harm, they 're just in suffering and need help and kindness to go to the spiritual plane. We were taught to talk to the entity to explain their situation and convince her to go to the light. But i don't know if it apply to your case sjel.

Here is an audio recording with the kind a words you can say to a deceased soul that is in your energy to help it leave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gblu7TJxgM

Also i've heard that these last weeks/months, many people have had difficult illnesses, accidents, difficulties. This can be due to the strong energies entering the earth, photon belt and the aim is to make us transmute and resolve our old karma, false beliefs, past trauma...

Wishing you both a very happy new year, light and love

is there a technique that one can use to determine if there are entities attached to oneself?? or, more advanced, to determine what types of entities are attached? I'm extremely beginner magically, fyi

Dowsing with a pendulum. You can Google that.
Quote:I've thought about this, but I'm under the impression that since I am so magically naive, no entity would see me as a potent energy source. I don't consciously interact with entities except in my dreams and, in the past, using high dose psychedelics. So I feel like I'm not yet a large enough beacon to attract significant negative entity vacuums.

I don't know if it's accurate to call yourself "so magically naive". I think anyone who has ready the LOO is well above average in magical knowledge.

Here Ra says that using psychedelics can create a hole in the aura that can be tapped into by entities. I would guess this could be exacerbated by high dose ingestion:

Quote:The healing ability, like all other, what this instrument would call paranormal abilities, is effected by the opening of a pathway or shuttle into intelligent infinity. There are many upon your plane who have a random hole or gateway in their spirit energy field, sometimes created by the ingestion of chemicals such as, what this instrument would call LSD, who are able, randomly and without control, to tap into energy sources. They may or may not be entities who wish to serve. The purpose of carefully and consciously opening this channel is to serve in a more dependable way, in a more commonplace or usual way, as seen by the distortion complex of the healer. To others there may appear to be miracles. To the one who has carefully opened the door to intelligent infinity this is ordinary; this is commonplace; this is as it should be. The life experience becomes somewhat transformed and the great work goes on.
_________
On the subject of entities draining you... Maybe I am being neive but if one is channeling divine energy this shouldn't be an issue as divine energy is infinite.

When ever I feel a negative energy(usually just a friend going through introspection at a distance) but most times I can't tell the source of the energy, anyways what I do in those cases is expand the energy around me. I would call that energy my energy because it feels like it's of me, it courses through me but it's not MY energy it's the divine energy. Anyways expanding that like a big blazing cushion around me stops this negative energy from interfering in my experience.

Some might call these energies entities or well, I don't know but it's kind of irrelevant what they are. If you learn to channel divine energy they won't impact you. If they need energy then by all means being sto providing limitless energy of creation is just another service one can provide.

I'm not trying to diminish the effect these things can have on people but the solution seems to me learning to radiate infinite divine energy, at that point who really cares what a or who they are, what their intentions might be. It's irrelevant.

I admit my nieivity here but thought I would throw that out there.
No I agree with you Glow. I think you hit the nail on the head. Smile

One can also look at psychic greeting as an opportunity. A chink in the armor of light has been exposed, and that negative entity helped one to see that. It's nothing to be fearful over. That would get one caught up in the greeting by constricting the energy body further, which would allow the entity to drain one of his light/love, i.e. Vampirism.
That's how I see it.
Just piggybacking off what Glow said, as I understand it, there's not really such a thing as taking/giving energy as I believe you're using it. It's more like a change in energy states, like placing a hot object in a cold room. You don't say the cold room is "taking" the hot object's energy, unless someone is speaking very informally. Rather, they're coming to a new energy equilibrium which is shared between them.

It's basically the same with energy exchanges between negative and positive energies. As Ra describes it, positive entities tend to radiate, and negative entities tend to absorb. But my understanding is that it's like thermodynamics. A negative entity isn't "taking" energy from the positive. It's encouraging a new balance at a lower energy level, so to speak. And it can go the other way as well, with "higher" green or indigo-ray energy pulling lower energy levels upwards through concentrated application.

After all, if that hot object had a power source attached and remained hot, it would eventually warm up the cold room. And in the same way, if you feel an entity trying to change your energy balance against your wishes, you can tap into the appropriate opposite power source to cancel out their attempts. You can affect their energies, just as they affect yours.

Or, on a more personal note, my own guides help me release my tensions and lower energies by encouraging me to radiate them while they blast me with green ray, so to speak. At first the effect felt something like being emptied and then refilled, but after awhile, I noticed that it really had a continuous element to it. That of the energy levels truly shifting, rather than "going away" and "coming back." Metaphysical thermodynamics.
Its as if all potentials exist...simultaneously.
(01-09-2017, 11:47 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Its as if all potentials exist...simultaneously.

Infinity is somewhat a single unified, yet boundless, moment. In my understanding, for things to not be simultaneous would be paradoxal and existence could not be if this was so.
_________
Quote:POSTED BY NAU7IK - 01-04-2017, 10:19 AM

Has anyone else been rather annoyed being in a body that's so "heavy"? I just feel that this body is limited. It requires constant upkeep, eating, hygiene, bathroom, etc. (I've learned to look to the sacredness and loving aspects of taking care of the vehicle, which transforms mundane activity like going to the bathroom as being a necessary thing which is good for the body. Other than being annoyed that I have to use the bathroom.) It breaks down and there is pain. What sparked me to make this post is my dental problems. The food here is poinsonous and breaks down my teeth. I take responsibility for my poor choices in the past which brought this catalyst. It's helped me to realize that I can reform my rule of life to be more responsible and loving to myself. I am using the winter seasons to plant seed thoughts and intentions to work with during this year. ...

Quote:POSTED BY NAU7IK - 01-05-2017, 10:33 AM
Here is an excerpt from a Q'uo channeling that is from my morning reading today, which I think is relevant:

Quote:
Jim: (Reading from a list of questions sent in.) “Is a strong and physically fit body, in terms of muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness, helpful in the mystical search for intelligent infinity, assuming that the mental prerequisites of self-knowledge, acceptance, and balance have been sufficiently met within the entity who wishes to make contact with intelligent infinity? Is a healthy and strong body helpful for the channeling of intelligent infinity and intelligent energy? What’s the proper role for the body for the entity who seeks intelligent infinity?” ...
NAU7IK, thank you for opening this discussion and for sharing your experiences and insights!  I have not yet intelligently-penetrated my origin, but, I definitely resonate and empathize with those feelings of, say, discomfort which accompany a 'heavy' chemical vehicle.  The days are frequent now wherein I feel that I cannot sit or stand or lie comfortably, that there is some tension or errant energy in my body that cannot be soothed, to the point that I have had much trouble sleeping through the night.  And, like you, I have been overly self-conscious at times about my teeth; I am aware that my teeth are not perfect, so most of my smiles do not show my teeth.  Sometimes, my discomfort extends to the things around me, creating the subjective perception that the belongings around me are "clutter."  

I share also in your desire to, let's say, accept and love more the self and the surroundings, and to lead my own self to become a better steward.  Today, I had asked my Higher Self, concretely, to help me in honoring the intention I had set for the day, which was to clean and tidy my residence for the benefit of myself and my family.  I feel I made decent, small progress, and I found the process somewhat inspiring as I met the colors and the shapes of the various objects that I had been organizing.

I felt especially low on energy today, so now I am happy to be here, exploring and chatting with the forum community, as a different kind of work and as solace.

The excerpt you posted from Q'uo is one that I have reviewed often and found valuable also.  I remember fondly my companions from my school sports teams, especially the cross-country running team, and I wonder if I have neglected this part of myself--the dedication to, say, structured movement, as distinct from either the structured stillness of meditation or the unstructured 'stillness' of relaxation or computer work or study.    

I read another excerpt from Q'uo last night, which you might find reassuring also:
Quote:December 25, 2010

Jim: Tonight we’re going to take questions from those who are assembled in our meditation circle. (There are questions on how the Q’uo enjoy music, having a very sensitive physical body, and why one would choose that, seeing after-images, solar flares, and why we would be feeling tired all the time.) ...

L
Q’uo, I have a two-part question. If a person has an extremely sensitive physical body, is this usually directly related to the state of the energy or spiritual body and in either case, why might a person choose to adopt this level of sensitivity during an incarnation?

Q'uo
My sister, there are many reasons that an entity may be sensitive. However, in the majority of cases where there is an overriding sensitivity of the physical body on the level of an entity of the healing persuasion saying to you at one time or another that perhaps you are allergic to the planet, in such cases it is chosen to have a super-sensitive physical vehicle in order that the energy body might stay at a tuning which is not convenient for those of the normal sensitivities upon third-density planets such as Earth. This instrument, for instance, is often known to say that she feels that the hypersensitive physical vehicle that she has is connected with her ability to channel.

If you will think of wiring and how wiring works, you can see that a wiring that would be especially effective in inner planes or time/space work such as healing, teaching or channeling, the ability to clear the, shall we say, miasma of heavy planetary energies, would enable such an instrument to have a more clarified and accurate contact with conceptual communication which would offer the possibility of bringing through information that may be helpful to spiritual seekers. That is this instrument’s rationale and, as she would say, “her story.” You may try that on to see how well it fits your situation.

In general, a hypersensitive physical vehicle tends to be evidence of a person’s coming from elsewhere, so that this planet is not the planet of origin. This planet is not the vibration or the frequency which has been experienced as an ongoing state, but rather there has been experience in other densities, in other environments that are more comfortably accommodating of the sensitivities involved in an entity’s energy body, so that such an entity can know that he or she has made a significant sacrifice and has chosen willingly and in full knowledge ahead of time to enter into the miasma of what this instrument would call “the world of Maya,” the earth atmosphere, the heavy chemical atmosphere of Planet Earth, in order to serve the infinite Creator by serving others.

Now, we are not suggesting that everyone who has a hypersensitive vehicle is destined to be or should be a channel, a healer, or a teacher. Many wanderers have chosen to come to the earth plane at this time simply to hold the light; that is to say, not necessarily to hold the light but to hold a place where the Creator’s light may shine through.

This is counter to the work ethic of your culture. It is seemingly obvious to casual thinking that entities who come from other densities to the earth density to serve are coming to serve in an outer sense. But, my sister, this is often not the case. Indeed, the majority of those who come from elsewhere to Planet Earth come to lighten the consciousness of Planet Earth by holding their hearts open and allowing the love/light of the one infinite Creator to move through their energy bodies into their hearts. And when their hearts are fully open they are able to bless that energy and send it onwards, not only with the infinity of the Creator’s light but also with the very specific blessing of one spark of the Creator, which is that wanderer on Earth. As that wanderer moves through all which it must move in order to keep the heart open and to bless that light and dedicate it to the service of the entire planet, that wanderer is fulfilling his purpose completely.

We say this because we wish to loosen the bonds of your cultural preference for doing over being. There is a tremendous amount of light that is being given into the earth plane at this time by wanderers who have awakened to their purpose and who realize that they are here as citizens of eternity and citizens of Earth all at the same time—to be that union between the finite and the infinite that is able to bring infinite energy and blessing into finite circumstance.

All wanderers come to lighten the darkness. Some come for other work as well. So it is unknown to us without probing further as to what any wanderer’s particular chosen work before incarnation might be, but it is known to us that all entities of whatever origin have one basic purpose and that is to love, to seek, and to share the love and the light of the one infinite Creator. 

L
If a person has an extremely sensitive spiritual body, such as being psychic, being able to see apparitions and behold things that aren’t physically noticeable to other people, what generally would be the purpose of that kind of adaptation? Is that a thing that just happens at random, or is it chosen? Are you just born with the indigo ray open? Do you have anything you could say about that?

Q'uo
There are times, my sister, when the best-laid plans, to quote the one known as Bobby, go wrong.1 The plan is seldom to place one in more confusion than one experiences as a normal state of existence on Planet Earth. However, there is such a thing as unrealistic optimism, shall we say, and we find that many wanderers are those who come into the incarnation having chosen to retain enough of a good contact with the inner planes that there can be what you might call illnesses, or difficult conditions that strike. Just as a cold or a sinus infection might hit the physical vehicle, so there are times when the energy body experiences colds or fevers or periods where there has been some slight injury to the basic wiring, shall we say, of the energy body. This is not to say this is a serious illness or serious condition of which we are speaking, not something that would cause the energy body to stop working or to sever the silver cord, as this instrument calls it, but to say that there are surprises.

Like Isis and Sjel, I have also had dreams in which I fly or climb to great heights (one dream, notably, took me to a mysterious but beautiful rock spire in what appeared to be a jungle, though I have dreamt of being on high metal scaffoldings too) and, a few nights ago, I dreamt that I had been tending to a gathering of eel-like creatures, all of us inside a glass-and-metal enclosure filled with water.  I remember these dreams fairly vividly, and I find them to be quite curious and colorful.  It is nourishing when we can live boundlessly within the dreamtime.

I concur with Glow on the premise that, in the solid, waking world, we may find it helpful to seek out those limitless energies of the Creator which come so much more freely during dreaming.  

Quote:POSTED BY GLOW - 01-06-2017, 02:46 PM

You are using your own energy. Will one might call it. I used to have this issue.

As Q'uo alluded to in the excerpt I mentioned, and as I like to conceptualize the body - we do not function so well as generators of energy.  We have, and in a sense are, a complex circuit with nodes or centers of energy plus interwoven webs or nets that connect and carry and use the energy.  We can, indeed, contain a large reservoir of energy, but as Glow mentioned the reliance on our own reservoir only can rapidly siphon away and, let's say, frazzle the body and frustrate our efforts to do work and be of service.    

Quote:66.5
Ra

We may note that there are some who use the yellow-ray configuration to transfer energy and this may be done but the effects are questionable and, with regard to the relationship between the healer, the healing energy, and the seeker, questionable due to the propensity for the seeker to continue requiring such energy transfers without any true healing taking place in the absence of the healer due to the lack of penetration of the armoring shell of which you spoke.
Healing being, of course, one appropriate illustration of the concept of 'proper' energy sourcing and usage.

As Great Central Sun alluded to, the pendulum can be utilized to, let's say, sniff out the energy centers and appraise their activity.  I have been seeking further instruction and practice with this tool.  I would be grateful for feedback on a recent attempt, which I posted in Peregrinus' thread.  I think it would be fun to learn together, if anyone would like!

And, as APeacefulWarrior noted, all of our work, in balancing and knowing the self, in reflecting deeply upon our dreams, and, naturally, with the energy body, may bear fruit in due time.  

Quote:After all, if that hot object had a power source attached and remained hot, it would eventually warm up the cold room. 
Thank you Vestige for posting those quotes, I like the “unrealistic optimism” that Q’uo mentions… Wink

Dreams of flying and climbing are so much fun. When I had those there was always at the beginning a small rational sudden thought, oh i might be falling, but then the dream would proceed safely, so afterwards I would be in that kind of dreams, I would have the thought ‘ oh it’s ok I know it proceeds fine” which is hilarious since I am thinking this inside the dream I am supposed to fully believe in.. lol