Bring4th

Full Version: Ra also is seeking without polarity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=64&ss=1#5

Quote:64.5 Questioner: Could you describe or tell me of rituals or techniques used by Ra in seeking in the direction of service?

Ra: I am Ra. To speak of that which sixth-density social memory complexes labor within in order to advance is at best misprision of plain communication for much is lost in transmission of concept from density to density, and the discussion of sixth-density is inevitably distorted greatly.

However, we shall attempt to speak to your query for it is an helpful one in that it allows us to express once again the total unity of creation. We seek the Creator upon a level of shared experience to which you are not privy and rather than surrounding ourselves in light we have become light. Our understanding is that there is no other material except light. Our rituals, as you may call them, are an infinitely subtle continuation of the balancing processes which you are now beginning to experience.

We seek now without polarity. Thus we do not invoke any power from without, for our search has become internalized as we become light/love and love/light. These are the balances we seek, the balances between compassion and wisdom which more and more allow our understanding of experience to be informed that we may come closer to the unity with the One Creator which we so joyfully seek.

Your rituals at your level of progress contain the concept of polarization and this is most central at your particular space/time.

We may answer further if you have specific queries.

Were these info always there and i forgot, i wonder ...
(07-13-2010, 05:33 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Were these info always there and i forgot, i wonder ...

Yes, I think so. See http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...ook_3.aspx
I remember it now, but, back in 10-15 years ago, i didnt realize how significant that single sentence was.
They are of incredible balance, and incredible wisdom. They have 'been there, done that' with polarisation, and are now on the way to experience as All That Is as seventh density. Imagine that!
Thanks for bringing up that quote. It was good to read that today.
what does 'without polarization' mean.
They are beyond duality.
By mid sixth density (I believe) STS must switch to STO in order to advance any further, so at that level (Ra's), there is no polarity.
All is love/light, light/love at that level. I guess that is why Ra must search inwardly.
(07-13-2010, 05:33 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Were these info always there and i forgot, i wonder ...

Yes

Either that or it just materialized from another timeline, haha. Wink

I remember those words from when I first read the books 25 years ago.
Ra says somewhere within the books that they cannot convey the activities and experience of the higher densities in a way which would be meaningful to Don, the third-density entity.

Intrinsic to their incommunicable experience is seeking "without polarization". Therefore, without polarity also may be incommunicable.

Perhaps it means without radiation OR absorption. Perhaps it means that there is no "other" to serve.

Ra also said instead of using light as a tool (as the fifth-density entity does) they have become light. Light is the material of the universe - it is the stuff out of which the universe is made. They have become this.

Of what benefit do you perceive the answer to this question having for your own experience?
(07-13-2010, 08:33 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Of what benefit do you perceive the answer to this question having for your own experience?

i can understand what they mean by not seeking from external sources, and what they mean by 'being light'.

as for their non polarity, i think it is something like the 'we' concept, while understanding entire existence. not service to others, not service to self, but only 'we' exist, nothing excluded. self and others are equally treated, and self increasingly starts to distribute to all others, ie everything, infinity.
(07-13-2010, 08:20 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]By mid sixth density (I believe) STS must switch to STO in order to advance any further, so at that level (Ra's), there is no polarity.

I don't remember exactly how it's phrased, but I remember that both the STO and STS polarities must accept some of what the other has to offer. It's just much easier for STO to incorporate STS than it is for STS STO.
(07-14-2010, 02:52 AM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember exactly how it's phrased, but I remember that both the STO and STS polarities must accept some of what the other has to offer. It's just much easier for STO to incorporate STS than it is for STS STO.

if you found that quote, it would be very good.

sto can easily do that by viewing itself also as 'someone else'.
You've off course then also answered how sts can do it. They can view someone else as self.

I've always read the seeking without polarity part as similar to the unattachment from Buddhism. Totally zen like, travel without movement, understanding without experience, just truly seeing the nature of things. Without distortions.
(07-14-2010, 08:45 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2010, 02:52 AM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember exactly how it's phrased, but I remember that both the STO and STS polarities must accept some of what the other has to offer. It's just much easier for STO to incorporate STS than it is for STS STO.

Is this the one?

78.24 ...In sixth density, the density of unity, the positive and negative paths must needs take in each other for all now must be seen as love/light and light/love. This is not difficult for the positive polarity which sends love and light to all other-selves. It is difficult enough for service-to-self polarized entities that at some point the negative polarity is abandoned.
(07-14-2010, 01:23 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2010, 08:45 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Is this the one?

78.24 ...In sixth density, the density of unity, the positive and negative paths must needs take in each other for all now must be seen as love/light and light/love. This is not difficult for the positive polarity which sends love and light to all other-selves. It is difficult enough for service-to-self polarized entities that at some point the negative polarity is abandoned.

Yea, perfect! I tried to find it earlier but got bored or distracted or both...
Quote:78.24 ...In sixth density, the density of unity, the positive and negative paths must needs take in each other for all now must be seen as love/light and light/love. This is not difficult for the positive polarity which sends love and light to all other-selves. It is difficult enough for service-to-self polarized entities that at some point the negative polarity is abandoned.

well then, how does the positive path take in negative path, in practice ?
(07-14-2010, 03:19 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:78.24 ...In sixth density, the density of unity, the positive and negative paths must needs take in each other for all now must be seen as love/light and light/love. This is not difficult for the positive polarity which sends love and light to all other-selves. It is difficult enough for service-to-self polarized entities that at some point the negative polarity is abandoned.

Ask your higher self, they should be 6th or 7th density Smile And should have personally experienced said "action".
(07-14-2010, 10:31 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]Ask your higher self, they should be 6th or 7th density Smile And should have personally experienced said "action".

leaving aside the fact that anyone who is potentially a 6d wanderer wont have a higher self but a totality aiding it, had we gone about doing that all the time, we wouldnt have a need for a discussion forum, fellow seekers, or actually even a kind of material/text like Ra material at all.

so, do you have anything to comment on this non polarity concept ?
(07-15-2010, 09:16 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2010, 10:31 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]Ask your higher self, they should be 6th or 7th density Smile And should have personally experienced said "action".

leaving aside the fact that anyone who is potentially a 6d wanderer wont have a higher self but a totality aiding it, had we gone about doing that all the time, we wouldnt have a need for a discussion forum, fellow seekers, or actually even a kind of material/text like Ra material at all.

so, do you have anything to comment on this non polarity concept ?

Actually no, whether or not Ra Or intelligent infinity have "polarization" has no effect on my seeking. I am more concerned about the blockage I have in Every chakra.

Though if you have no desire to talk to your higher self, I would recommend reading our massive thread on distortion. I'll link it when I have time to dig it up.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...447&page=1 Juicy thread is Juicy. Quantum was a very great debater, I do wonder where he ran off to.

L/L
(07-14-2010, 03:19 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]well then, how does the positive path take in negative path, in practice ?

Acceptance and forgiveness? Towards those we would initially view as adversarial. Recognizing that the STS entity is a mirror of self...and other-self.

That sounds too simple. Is there a deeper answer you are looking for?
acceptance and forgiveness is already a mechanism of positive path from the start. and positive entities already act with love towards negative entities. doing again something you were already doing wouldnt constitute any change. it wouldnt constitute a merging of paths.
(07-14-2010, 03:19 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Just a guess, but maybe it involves claiming oneself as manipulative, corrupt, controlling, etc. To be sure, the positive path all along involves acceptance of those traits, but perhaps taking in the negative path involves taking ownership of one's dark side, not just accepting it as a potential. In other words, before the merging maybe sixth-density positive entities are still trying to be good. After the merging, they really don't give a sh-- whether they're good or bad. They just are.
it is also possible that, control, order, rules, laws etc being accepted, also it is accepted that anyone cannot be let to do anything than get accepted, and anything must only be free as much as their level of advancement, spiritual advancedness allows them to be (so they cannot destroy entire universe etc, in an extreme example), and must evolve towards more advanced states.

sounds more like a case of utopic balance.
really, then, what does 'without polarity' mean ? something relevant to what Ra describes as finding the antithesis of every emotion within you ?
Yes, I think so. Having now found the antithesis of every emotion, they seek the One. They apparently have no more need for pairs of opposites. I guess they must be close to the end of sixth density.

I wonder what this means for wanderers from Ra. Would they be less likely to be perceived as "good" or "wise" than fourth- or fifth-density wanderers because they don't pursue seemingly positive thoughts or actions?
(07-18-2010, 11:37 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what this means for wanderers from Ra. Would they be less likely to be perceived as "good" or "wise" than fourth- or fifth-density wanderers because they don't pursue seemingly positive thoughts or actions?

I am more and more beginning to believe that before I incarnated on earth, I was from 6d. In my pre-teens I was obsessed with the theme of being a hero and a goody two shoes. In my late teens I was depressed and felt very alienated from this world. In my early twenties my awakening occurred through very dramatic ways, and I began to search for meaning in everything. Now that I am 25 years old, I feel detached from almost everything in this life while still feeling connected to it all. I do not really cling to any desires that come and go inside myself and have been able to forgive myself and others for everything. My most recent endeavor was to overcome/accept the home-sickness feeling of not being in a higher plane of existence, and that too has passed.

I am here, I exist, and in my existence I have peace and bliss simply because I choose to feel peace and bliss. I no longer feel it is right or wrong for me to do anything for anyone or help in any way. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, but I am not attached to concepts of "should have" or "could have" any more. In fact, the only reason why I feel I am still alive is because I do not wish to create any huge imbalances or trauma for my loved ones by leaving this life before them, we all know just how impacting a death is viewed by most people here.

So in short, I think you hit the nail on the head. If I look to myself as any kind of template for how a 6d soul is viewed by others in this life, I'd say that that kind of a person would go largely unnoticed and seem to be living an unambitious, "boring" life. Heh, how humorous it seems to me to be viewed like that.
(07-18-2010, 11:37 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what this means for wanderers from Ra. Would they be less likely to be perceived as "good" or "wise" than fourth- or fifth-density wanderers because they don't pursue seemingly positive thoughts or actions?

with the exception of 'wise', that would be true. should pass valid for any 5d and on wanderer though.

a difference maybe is, the wanderers incarnated from the groups involved with earth seem to be heavy on the compassion side, as we understand from what is told about them by Ra, and by q'uo. it is one of the reasons they are having to come to this planet to offset.

thus, they may still be seen as compassionate, or good, if their compassion bias manifests. until it is balanced, that is.
(07-19-2010, 04:29 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I am more and more beginning to believe that before I incarnated on earth, I was from 6d. In my pre-teens I was obsessed with the theme of being a hero and a goody two shoes.

possible, if we remember that what Ra said about 6d entities/wanderers having 'blind, foolish courage'.
(07-19-2010, 10:39 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]possible, if we remember that what Ra said about 6d entities/wanderers having 'blind, foolish courage'.

That strikes a nerve, do you recall the session?
(07-16-2010, 10:38 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Just a guess, but maybe it involves claiming oneself as manipulative, corrupt, controlling, etc. To be sure, the positive path all along involves acceptance of those traits, but perhaps taking in the negative path involves taking ownership of one's dark side, not just accepting it as a potential. In other words, before the merging maybe sixth-density positive entities are still trying to be good. After the merging, they really don't give a sh-- whether they're good or bad. They just are.

Respectfully, I don't think that's it, for the simple reason that the entity would have had all of 4D to work on his shadow self. Since 4D STO entities don't have to deal with bellicose catalyst on a primitive war level, they are freed up to deal with catalyst triggered by their various emotions, including the dark ones. I would think that after the long 4D experience, that would have already been handled by the time the STS and STO paths are merged.

Rather, my speculation is that the STO entity must learn to be selfish once again, but in a more balanced way than the STS selfishness. The 6D STO has polarized so completely that he may no longer serve himself adequately. I'm not referring to lack of wisdom. He has, hopefully, already learned the wisdom of when to offer service to others and when to temper that inclination to serve with the appropriate wisdom. But he may still be single-minded in his desire to serve others, and might therefore neglect his own needs.

Thus, perhaps the lesson is to be able to balance his service to others with service to himself.

Ra did say that it's required that the entity love oneself in order to be harvestable to 4D. But the minimum requirement is only 51%. That leaves a lot of room for improvement in the STO polarity, as well as further balancing in the higher densities.
(07-19-2010, 10:45 AM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]That strikes a nerve, do you recall the session?

no i dont. i remember it from the book days back in 1995. there was no point in paying attention to session numbers etc then.
Pages: 1 2