Bring4th

Full Version: Why does Gospel of John, chapter 1 symbolizes the Law of One?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to Ra:

Quote:RA, Session No. 2, January 20,1981: “Place at the entity’s head a virgin chalice of water. Place to the center the book most closely aligned with the instrument’s mental distortions, which are allied most closely with the Law of One—that being the Bible that she touches most frequently. To the other side of the Bible, place a small amount of cense, or incense, in a virgin censer. To the rear of the book symbolizing One, opened to the Gospel of John, Chapter One, place a white candle.”
Ra is saying that john chapter one is the purest distillation of complete as possible view of The Law of One, available to us through the Bible. Hence I am not saying in the world, but of the distortions resonating with Carla this script was the purest. Read John chapter one.
The first eleven verses
Dear Seeker of the One,

Please, read carefully. Ra said, that “the book symbolizing One” (comma) “opened to the Gospel of John, Chapter One”.

Bible is that within Out culture what is suggesting greater reality with singular “God” within “Center of All That Is”. Christianity and teachings of the Mahomet steer humanity back on the path with “One God” (before there were hundreds of them). That’s why it is symbolizing “One” – not that it’s content presents philosophy congruous with Ra’s information.

Gospel was pointed out because it was important for Mrs. Carla, in my opinion. I do not fully understand information regarding “angle” that was referred to Ra’s communication and it’s limitation. However, I believe all symbols present at the table next to Mrs. Carla head, were composed uniquely for the “Instrument”. Maybe except the water which was charged via meditations. But it was mean of reviving / protect /recharge Mrs. Carla.

All I have Best in me for You
The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.

--------------------------------------------------

The key part for me in this whole thread was actually getting impetus to read the actual first 11 lines. Line 11 stuck out at me:

"He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him."

It's like saying to people god is within you to satanists and athiests and similarly they won't receive him, or the word. Close minded people in the word, ignorance as a choice with the perception that it will provide bliss. Laughable. Perhaps all of the world is taught to communicate in Orion style ways instead of positive amicable ways.

What this line says to me is that Free Will cannot be overrided, and can only be preserved. However any form of light, logos, knowledge, idea, without an accompanying love aspect, is not balanced to the holy trinity, but rather, emulating the same style as Lucifer and the Service to Self energy completely.

Light without love is one cruel very cruel person. Light is love and love is light but light cannot be healthy without love, and love cannot take care of itself without light.
(01-18-2017, 10:47 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

Adding to what BlatzAdict has shared I believe the "Word" in question is also expressed in this quote. My emphasis.

Quote:13.7 Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.
Gospel of John in original Greek: En arche en ho Logos ...
(In the beginning/The first principle was the Word ...)
In the Beginning was Love, and Love was with Unity, and Love was Unity.

Through Love, all things were made, without Love nothing was made that has been made.

In Love was life, and that life was the Light of all mankind. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

The Law of One is pretty much the Perennial Philosophy. The prisca theologia.
The truth must be fetched with some inconvenience Smile

The equivalent of the "Word" is the term "Logos". The term "Word" was actually originally the term "Logos" in Greek. So when the Gospel of John states, in the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God... It is reference to the same archetypal principle, the Logos.

There is much written on Christ being the Logos.

The basic principle is this.

God the Father is Intelligent Infinity
Christ is the Son or the Logos (no one enters the Father except through him)
The Holy Spirit is the pure intelligent energy which flows from the Father through the Son and "liberates" man.

Christ represents the intermediary between the Infinite and the Finite and is often depicted as the Spiritual Sun. There are various interpretations of this within Kabbalah and other Christian teachings. The same principle is present in almost all religion if you look for it.

The Infinite (potential), the Finite (kinetic), and the intermediary of the two, the Creator, Logos, or Word.

Remember that negative entities have greatly distorted the truth. Jesus was a man. Christ was the cosmic principle and the term was used well before Jesus existed. Apparently he was designated Jesus Christ, but Christ is not a person.

The Word becoming flesh is a symbol of the Creator's plan being manifested in the physical world. The entity named Jesus personified the Creator's Will, or did his best to do so.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos_(Christianity)
In LOO it's a little different:
Quote:Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

So "the Holy Trinity" would be:
Infinity - the Father
--> Intelligent infinity (Logos/Love) - the Son
----> Intelligent energy (love/light or light /love) - the Holy Spirit

"Christ" is not a name. It's a title. The prophets had been predicting "the Anointed one" (Messiah, in Greek: Christ) for many years. From this emerged different understandings of Messiah in judaism. Jesus as Christ was supposed to be in conflict with some of this understandings. Christianity was also buffled for some time before Christology evolved.
(01-30-2017, 07:10 PM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]In LOO it's a little different:

Quote:Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

So "the Holy Trinity" would be:
Infinity - the Father
--> Intelligent infinity (Logos/Love) - the Son
----> Intelligent energy (love/light or light /love) - the Holy Spirit

"Christ" is not a name. It's a title. The prophets had been predicting "the Anointed one" (Messiah, in Greek: Christ) for many years. From this emerged different understandings of Messiah in judaism. Jesus as Christ was supposed to be in conflict with some of this understandings. Christianity was also buffled for some time before Christology evolved.

I agree. There were also many, many sects of Christianity with varying interpretations. Some schools emphasized the allegorical interpretation of Scriptures and tended toward a Christology that emphasized the union of the human and the divine, while others held to a more literal approach that emphasized the distinction between the human and the divine in the person of Jesus Christ. I view the latter as the beginning of the corruption of the original teachings and in the Western world this view won out.

I think many people could receive "Christ", and this title was not reserved for any one man. One who consciously raised their energy centers to the indigo level and remained at that level would be worthy of the title of Christ. I believe originally it was intended that "Christ" represents the ideal human being, the prototype and perfect Form, the Idea of Man as he exists in the the Mind of God. We are the manifestation of that idea, and every human being will eventually, through space/time, evolve into this Being, which exists in time/space.

From my understanding, the original intent of Christianity was to teach that salvation only comes from the Higher Self and that Christ is within you. Salvation came not only from faith but from knowledge.

Also, in the breakdown above, I think it's important to note that Ra mentions the Creator, Logos, Love or Intelligent Infinity is a focus, much like a singularity. On one end of the singularity is infinity itself, the ocean from which these foci form, on the other is the intelligent energy or love/light which emanates from it.

I realize the connections from one religion/philosophy aren't always clear but the core concepts most religions are built on stem from the same foundation.
(01-30-2017, 08:22 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]I think many people could receive "Christ", and this title was not reserved for any one man. One who consciously raised their energy centers to the indigo level and remained at that level would be worthy of the title of Christ.

I believe originally it was intended that "Christ" represents the ideal human being, the prototype and perfect Form, the Idea of Man as he exists in the the Mind of God. We are the manifestation of that idea, and every human being will eventually, through space/time, evolve into this Being, which exists in time/space.

In catholic church such people are given the title "saint" or "St.". In mainstream christian theology The Christ title is reserved only for Jesus, because he is seen as Son of God by nature, incarnated as pure image of God, spotless as in Creators original thought. Christ's followers led by the Holy Spirit are by grace participating in his divine nature - "adopted sons/daughters of God". Human being is seen as Son of God as God's given potential. This is put in motion through process called theosis or deification.

(01-30-2017, 08:22 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]From my understanding, the original intent of Christianity was to teach that salvation only comes from the Higher Self and that Christ is within you. Salvation came not only from faith but from knowledge.
There are different teachings about salvation (soteriologies). In christian doctrine salvation is made possible by life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. There were different opinions regarding some questions:
Who will be saved - all (at some point) or only some? (universalism/exclusivism)
Consequences - is there eternal hell, total destruction or temporary purgatory?
Justification - through faith alone (without works)?
I intuit this discussion/debate has no fruitful ending.

I believe it is best to forget all prior concepts about Christianity and religion when pondering the Law of One.
(01-31-2017, 06:37 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it is best to forget all prior concepts about Christianity and religion when pondering the Law of One.

I don't think this is necessary. As Ra states they have something to offer to the seeker:

Ra Wrote:/.../ each of your orthodox religious systems which have all become somewhat mixed in orientation, yet offer a pure path to the One Creator which is seen by the pure seeker. (60.18)

There is no possibility of a complete source of information of the Law of One in this density. However, certain of your writings passed to you as your so-called holy works have portions of this law. (26.4)

In my own research I have found out that Christanity is many-sided and some of it (e.g. mystical Christianity) may be helpful pondering the LOO. At least for someone with Christian background ... To me it's fascinating how LOO unites concepts of different religious systems and also unveils some things in holy scriptures. After reading LOO I see a lot of it in the Bible but heavily veiled (not just mixed in orientation) ...
I apologize if I was arrogant in my approach.

For me personally, the Law of One attempts to convey the essence of all religious and spiritual teachings. It is pure concentrated wisdom transmitted in the most direct way possible. Contemplating the root and essence permeates deeper levels of the psyche and allows a greater understanding of its branches. Essence permeates all while remaining distinct.

I resonate with Christianity deeply. I feel fortunate that I studied the Law of One prior to looking into esoteric Christianity, but who am I to say this was for better or worse?

Love and Light