Bring4th

Full Version: Why Earth becoming 4D STO, not STS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to Ra, this planet is becoming 4D STO planet. Why not STS? I think there is far more negativity in current Earth 3D, than actual positivity. How is it determined what path planet is taking itself? Is it determined by number of harvested entities of specific polarity? If so, is it expected that the harvest of 4D positive will be far greater than 4D negative? How do you know in advance 4D positive harvest will be greater if the harvest has not yet even started?
I think this Q&A addresses the issues that you raised.

Quote:17.23 Questioner: You spoke of the alleviation of karma being forgiveness. Are… are… I’m having a hard time phrasing this question. I think I’ll have to come back to it. I’ll ask this other question.

Can you tell me why the Earth will be fourth-density positive instead of fourth-density negative after the cycle is complete since it seems that there is a greater negative population?

Ra: I am Ra. The Earth seems to be negative.

That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your space/time present.

However, those oriented and harvestable in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation towards service to self has become that of harvestable quality.

And in terms of the law of seniority, they have a fair idea of kind of individuals that have been incarnating on this planet.  Even though the final outcome is not absolutely known.
I believe plenums answer hits the nail on the head, so to speak. However I wish to do some nailing to, or rather hope to! I believe most people see the negative system in place. Then use that to project, that most people must be negative. That is a concept of interrelated variables. The Elite have been able to garnish powerful political, military, and financial prowess. However this does not entail the rest of us being negative. The catalytic conversion coupled with each experience, is that no matter how you believe things are. Each entity is guaranteed to make is own choice, moment to moment. Even if that choice is to feel like there is no choice. Basically each side keeps the other pretty much even. The polarity or traction to one side doesn't begin until yuu make a choice. So all In short, things are often not what they seem.
Also it is of my opinion that its not totally in the hands of the entities incarnate, that decide were a planet is going. And seems to me there place is more along the lines of how, and what state, or states of transition the planets goes through from density to density. So entities can help propel or can be a regressor for the quanta change in energetic influx.
(01-07-2017, 10:00 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Basically each side keeps the other pretty much even. The polarity or traction to one side doesn't begin until yuu make a choice. So all In short, things are often not what they seem.

Insightful comment Smile

Just to add a little color to that..

The Earth has been historically "managed" to assist in maintaining a balance between the dark and the light. In recent years, the balance has been upset dramatically. The most important reason for this, as best as I can tell, is the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act which allowed the negative elite to do a lot of positively insane things with money. But don't count the Good Guys out - 20 years of negativity is nothing in a cosmic sense.

The average person in the world I live in is pretty nice, decent, and has integrity. The issue though is that average person has been deceived about the nature of our reality to a huge extent. For example, people are taught to believe that going to war in current times serves a greater good, and also for example, the people's beliefs about money and selfishness surrounding money. Or that life is about working at least 40 hours a week for 50 years, paying a mortgage to bank, and barely staying above water the whole time. It's crazy stuff when you think about it.

As truth is revealed, I believe the mass of humanity will quickly turn by necessity. The only thing holding up the fraud of the system now is lies. When the lies are exposed, the shift is on to a much more positive STO world with challenges along the way.. Currently, negative, self serving acts are the path that is most rewarded, yet most people refrain from them, though some have buried their consciences. I believe when the world is shifting, positive, selfless acts will become the best rewarded path. Then, the world should lighten up quite a bit.

Just my opinion Smile
Right now we're in the "transition" or "birthing" phase. Ra says this will last 100-700 years. This is a time of intense catalyst, because it's a lot of entities' last shot to polarize enough to harvest, and a lot of Wanderer entities are using this time to fine-tune their subtle biases that need balancing, while there is so much ripe catalyst. Wanderers are also, in theory, here to help ameliorate the vibrations so that the transition is as smooth as possible for those with less polarity.

So, in theory, if we have positive Wanderers incarnating at this time who are trying to speed up the 100-700 year time frame, there are going to be negative entities who are incarnating while they can attempting to -increase- the amount of time they have to play in third density on this planet. It's a great planet, I don't blame them for wanting to extend their stay as long as possible. But, polarized negative entities are usually a lot less subtle than polarized positive entities, as far as the effects they create on a planetary scale - especially here, in the final throes of our polarized experience.

To answer your final questions, I do believe it is determined by the overall, averaged vibrations of the entities on the planet. I don't think it was always determined, though our Logos is biased towards STO. And, the harvest has already started, according to Ra.

Quote:14.14 Questioner: Would there be any value to the people of this planet now, at this time, to complete this machine?

Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions towards longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex.

Quote:13.22 Questioner: What is the density level of our planet Earth at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. The sphere upon which you dwell is third density in its beingness of mind/body/spirit complexes. It is now in a space/time continuum, fourth density. This is causing a somewhat difficult harvest.

Quote:63.25 Questioner: Then at some time in the future the fourth-density sphere will be fully activated. What is the difference between full activation and partial activation for this sphere?

Ra: I am Ra. At this time the cosmic influxes are conducive to true-color green core particles being formed and material of this nature thus being formed. However, there is a mixture of the yellow-ray and green-ray environments at this time necessitating the birthing of transitional mind/body/spirit complex types of energy distortions. At full activation of the true-color green density of love the planetary sphere will be solid and inhabitable upon its own and the birthing that takes place will have been transformed through the process of time, shall we say, to the appropriate type of vehicle to appreciate in full the fourth-density planetary environment. At this nexus the green-ray environment exists to a far greater extent in time/space than in space/time.
(01-07-2017, 12:09 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2017, 10:00 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Basically each side keeps the other pretty much even. The polarity or traction to one side doesn't begin until yuu make a choice. So all In short, things are often not what they seem.

Insightful comment Smile

Just to add a little color to that..  

The Earth has been historically "managed" to assist in maintaining a balance between the dark and the light.  In recent years, the balance has been upset dramatically.  The most important reason for this, as best as I can tell, is the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act which allowed the negative elite to do a lot of positively insane things with money.  But don't count the Good Guys out - 20 years of negativity is nothing in a cosmic sense.

The average person in the world I live in is pretty nice, decent, and has integrity.  The issue though is that average person has been deceived about the nature of our reality to a huge extent.  For example, people are taught to believe that going to war in current times serves a greater good, and also for example, the people's beliefs about money and selfishness surrounding money.  Or that life is about working at least 40 hours a week for 50 years, paying a mortgage to bank, and barely staying above water the whole time.  It's crazy stuff when you think about it.

As truth is revealed, I believe the mass of humanity will quickly turn by necessity.  The only thing holding up the fraud of the system now is lies.  When the lies are exposed, the shift is on to a much more positive STO world with challenges along the way..  Currently, negative, self serving acts are the path that is most rewarded, yet most people refrain from them, though some have buried their consciences.  I believe when the world is shifting, positive, selfless acts will become the best rewarded path.  Then, the world should lighten up quite a bit.

Just my opinion Smile
I would agree here. Very nice points brother. Ugh I know all about barely staying above the water. Heck half the time your under holding your breathe,finacialy speaking, The grace of the one bringing you up for oxygen... But yeah Earth is still beautiful and full of benevolent people. Plenty of potenial for service.
Our brother Bring4th_Plenum already replied accurately. But about this:

(01-07-2017, 07:27 AM)Seeker of the One Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is far more negativity in current Earth 3D, than actual positivity.

This planet is a "expiation" planet. There're here many negative entities in cure process. However, we have here too a lot of lightworkers working for a better planet. The ilusion of what the Earth is more negative it's perpetuated by the Elite to produce more negativity.

Peace, love and light.
you also don't have to take Ra at face value.  

I mean, if you think this planet is full of negativity, that would be a valid assessment too.  We only have a limited, personal sample-size, after all.
Does it really seem negative?
I see a lot of lost beings. I'd expect truly negative entities would lack sadness and not look like people making the same foibles over and over, at least truly harvested negatives. 95%

So Ra saying the bulk is unharvestable makes a lot of sense to me.
Can't say I see many truly negative people or the world wouldn't be such a storm of emotion and confusion.

Negative sure are helping keep the masses confused but I don't think that's the same as actually keeping the masses negative.
I think it's wise to make the distinction between "negative" and "undecided".