Bring4th

Full Version: A sign of hope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear fellow seekers,
I put this into " strictly LOO" because i feel its ultimately conveying the LOO.
I was watching this the whole morning, crying of sadness, crying of hope, crying because it made me aware of our very mission on earth.
Crying because it made me aware of the sacredness of the being that all humans are inside.

I found hope, where there was cynism. I found potential where i thought are impossible.
I am grateful that those people showed me how unity can be transfered to this shattered place called earth.
I am grateful for their "being" where i was still thinking and discussing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YyFM-pWdqr...e=youtu.be

@mods if you find this doesnt fit the category, please move the thread!

I hope that we here on the forums find, live and ultimately "be" the unity that we are talking (and arguing) so much about!
( i just realize that arguing about unity is ultimately funny, dont you? Smile )

Oh, i should add, its a music video.female singers from israel and palestine unite in this, in the video there is footage of the "womens peace march" a movement for peace that doesnt seem to be cobered by our media...
This fits into the "Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters" forum. It's about humanity's spiritual development and some of the catalyst we are facing in this current day. It is not about discussing a portion of the Ra material.

You could delete your thread and repost it there for maximum effect.
Great post Agua Del Cielo. I feel the sacredness you speak of. Thank you for your post.
Agua del Cielo, indeed this beautiful song and your own sentiment are ultimately conveying the Law of One. Thank you for sharing.

As Aaron pointed out, the Strictly Law of One forum is for discussing the Law of One material itself, i.e. threads must make reference to the material itself, rather than the concept of the Law of One.

Our hope is that any forum on Bring4th will invite discussion about the Law of One in its many facets, including artistic expressions like this. I have moved this to the Arts, Media, and Entertainment.
(01-10-2017, 05:15 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]Dear fellow seekers,
I put this into " strictly LOO" because i feel its ultimately conveying the LOO.
I was watching this the whole morning, crying of sadness, crying of hope, crying because it made me aware of our very mission on earth.
Crying because it made me aware of the sacredness of the being that all humans are inside.

I found hope, where there was cynism. I found potential where i thought are impossible.
I am grateful that those people showed me how unity can be transfered to this shattered place called earth.
I am grateful for their "being" where i was still thinking and discussing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YyFM-pWdqr...e=youtu.be

@mods if you find this doesnt fit the category, please move the thread!

I hope that we here on the forums find, live and ultimately "be" the unity that we are talking (and arguing) so much about!
( i just realize that arguing about unity is ultimately funny, dont you? Smile  )

Oh, i should add, its a music video.female singers from israel and palestine unite in this, in the video there is footage of the "womens peace march" a movement for peace that doesnt seem to be cobered by our media...

thank you so much!

all the words I have about this beautiful example of LOVE in action - would 'start arguments' with some members here - so I will just say - thank you!

I'm crying too Heart

"think global - act local"

one day at a time Agua Heart
Quote:As a man, my calling in this life is to help rebirth the sacred feminine on this planet and within myself. For some people, especially men, this is confusing. “Why would you do that? Aren’t you giving away your power to women? Are you giving up your masculinity?”

I am asked questions like this all the time.

It is so simple really.

For everyone, man or woman, restoring our relationship with the deep feminine principle, in all her various forms and manifestations is the key to Life itself. The Feminine is the Mother from which all life births. Without her, we have no roots and our world withers. Our planet, our physical health, our psychological and spiritual development, our relationships, our happiness, our pleasure, our lives … everything depends on our connection to the feminine foundation.

Feelings, intuitions, softness, receptivity, sensitivity, love, affection, nurturing, cuddling, relationships, merging, union, partnerships and collaborations, our physical bodies, sexuality, sensuality, beauty, music, dance, art, poetry, dreams, creativity, giving birth, raising children, emotional healing and development, nature, animals, gardens, the ‘commons’, earth … these are some of the many faces of the feminine expression, which are not separate from the masculine, but created in union together.

The Soul of the World is Calling Out to Men
This reality was so interwoven into the psyches and spiritual vision of our aboriginal ancestors that they could not have even imagined it otherwise. Yet today, for those with the eyes to see, what is happening in the world is shocking. Human beings have set themselves apart from the greater web of life. Man has set himself apart from woman. The feminine World Soul, the Anima Mundi, is sick. The roots of the Tree of Life are rapidly withering, and will topple unless something shifts.

Fortunately, some incredible help is arriving. A new wave of feminine consciousness is flooding onto the planet in a wild current that is quickly bringing great change.

It is a revolution through the yin channel, through infinite receptivity and soft power. The omega once again becomes the alpha and a new cycle begins. From this root, the yang consciousness rebirths, but this time in balance.

Masculine Awakening into Union~
The real challenge of this age is to ask ourselves, “Can I fully open to receive this energy?”, and “Can I fully give myself to this awakening?” Those who have the hearts and courage to do so will be given the keys to the Queendom of the feminine dimension, and its beauty will ripple out in powerful rebirthing waves.

As a man, the most important question I can ask myself is not, “What has the feminine path got to do with me?”, but, more urgently, “When and how did our world ever believe I could be separate from that which birthed me?”

This leads us to a pathway back to union, and asks us to envision how to return to the embrace of that feminine consciousness in a way that includes the complimentary gifts of our inner masculine essence.

These are the questions inviting our deepest exploration as men, both personally and collectively.

This is the first of a series of short essays on the feminine awakening from a man’s perspective.

~ Azra Bertrand, M.D.

http://www.thefountainoflife.org/mean-ma...nine-path/