Bring4th

Full Version: Evidence of polarization occuring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I was thinking about some evidence of polarization occuring. For example, I experimented both with kind of STO and STS actions (giving love, displaying genuine compassion / inspiring fear and separateness, tricking into control and domination). I can't say much about resulted feelings from STO actions, but as a result of STS actions I felt high excitement/adrenaline state. It felt like I am feeding on energy sucked from negative feelings of people which were result of my actions. I think this might be some kind of indication that I was gaining in negative polarity (feeling energy that made me high and feeling good).

Apart from that, I wonder if there is some system where you can just see on your mental screen: gained +25 to positive/negative polarity or lost -25 to some polarity. And total score for both. At least that would be much easier to polarize appropriately.

Although, I think I remember Ra saying that polarity is mostly determined from mixing of specific colors in the aura. So, if you can see/feel your aura, are you able to determine your level of polarization? I don't know how it correctly can be measured but let's say would you be able to conclude that you are 40% positively polarized if you see/feel your aura colors?

Do you have any thoughts on that? Maybe you experienced something similar or completely different? Please share.
I was immersed In negative activities in my teens. Long before I knew about the LOO, or that such concepts exist, and one further that there are concepts that help accleration of polarity, such as discipline. However I would have moments were I felt powerful, but there were more moments of....rage/grief/self pity. I do believe it was against my higher self's plan. I was always meant to serve others. So self pity was like a gravity well of emotions, in that every experience was turned into self pity. Always seeing the lack, the negative. Always being the victim of sorts. Thankfully for the LOO I have come back around a fair amount. So thank u L/L and thank you Ra.

Your aura type stuff sounds like some stuff from 4d. I'm not saying specifically, but what I have read around here, especially BrownEyes posts hint at stuff kinda like that. Visual aid type stuff. However I would like personally to see something like that in 3d.
Dear Seeker of the One,

I’m afraid your Mind cannot receive such answers. Search with your feelings and self-awareness within Present Moment. Where Spirit meets Flesh.

If You’ve experienced such energy transfer, I think You should explore it further. I think that it is wrong to withhold experiences from Self due to some abstract “principle” that We share with “most of the People” / Our reference groups (family, friends, work buddies, etc.). Go with Self and be Honest. There were many instances where brief exploring of Seeker’s darkness resulted in more firmly established Seekings within the Light.

Sometimes One must experience Darkness to find Light.

All I have Best in me for You
It's interesting that you say a "rush of adrenaline". I feel this when I engage my shadow side sometimes. I don't deny the experience, I go through it, and have sought understanding and balancing. It's subtle work.. This theme certainly seems to be an incarnations lesson for me. It's brought me some clarity and realization, and I've noticed synchronicity when parts of my shadow come out.

I don't think it's negative polarization, but we are definitely dealing with the shadow, which is necessary to bring into the open heart for a positive seeking entity.
Ra says in fourth density, we have "visual aids" (aura reading I'd guess, etc) to help with polarization. In third density, the lack of these aids is what causes catalyst to be more profound.

Quote:47.6 Questioner: Well, what I was actually asking was if 50% is required for graduation from third to fourth in the positive sense, 95% is required for graduation in the negative sense, does this have to more closely approach 100% in both cases for graduation from fourth to fifth? Does an entity have to be 99% polarized for negative and maybe 80% polarized for positive graduation from fourth to fifth?

Ra: I am Ra. We perceive the query now.

To give this in your terms is misleading for there are, shall we say, visual aids or training aids available in fourth density which automatically aid the entity in polarization while cutting down extremely upon the quick effect of catalyst. Thus the density above yours must take up more space/time.