Bring4th

Full Version: Dual activated bodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is the dual activated body concept that Ra speaks about ? What is its mechanics ? did anyone work on these ?

fairyfarmgirl

i participated in 2 of those threads. i skimmed others.

however, there is no discussion or information regarding the process and mechanism of dual activation in these threads. how does a dual activated entity come into being, what is the mechanic for dual activation, is not discussed.

fairyfarmgirl

I would suggest doing a search. That is what I did.

I wish you well in your search.

fairyfarmgirl
Redacted!
anyone to actually comment on what can a dual activated body be ?
As far as I understand the meaning of the words an entity is said to be dual activated if it's 3d body and 4d body are available to them. I always read it as those in whom the light body has awakened. They experience 3d reality as well as 4d reality.
then what does 4d body being available mean ?
(07-15-2010, 11:51 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]then what does 4d body being available mean ?

Literally it would mean you have a fourth density body available for use. This means you have a presence in 4th density or that you are active or awake there, and 4th density experiences are therefore available to you.

A body is an interface to a universe. Having a second body overlaid on the first one means you have a second universe available to you. Of course in practice people don't experience this as two universes. They still experience it as one singular experience.

Compare it to the dream body. You have a dream body in your dreams. Without it you could not experience the dreams from a first person perspective. This dream body is usually inhibited during the day time therefore you don't experience the dream state during the day. But with some disorders or severe sleep deprivation the dream body will awaken and you will experience dream vistas and characters while you're "fully" awake.

A similar thing happens to those who awakened their light body, have attained christ consciousness or activated their 4d body or whatever you call it. It's the holy grail in all religion and mystery schools. I'm not 100% certain but I attribute some interpersonal experiences and some wanderer memories to this. Our 4d body is much more like a social memory complex than it's like a mind body complex. We receive an interpersonal band where we exchange information with what you might call the human soul, it's not really soul, I use the term to indicate an essence.

The awakening is essentially creating sufficient bandwidth for awareness to arise. This is a two fold process. The human soul, our social memory is becoming self aware. And as it becomes more aware of self we automatically become more aware of it. But also it depends on us, if we choose to be aware of it, we will experience more of it and it will experience itself more.

This is why the negative polarity attempts to create division between people. And why distraction and fear, anything to keep us away from our relaxed core self are so successful. It essentially prolongs the awakening process.

What kind of answer are you looking for? A pragmatic or esoteric answer? If you're looking for a Ra quote, perhaps someone else can help I think anything I know about the books you already know.

I hope this helps.
Each experiences the 4th dimensional light in their own way. I just got back from tuning into what seemed like a prelude to the 4th dimensional body, if I can call it a “body”. Tuning in is somewhat of a misnomer as it was achieved by letting go. This 4th dimensional experience was without structure, no anchor points on which to place one’s thought. It could be a little disconcerting, if one tries to resist.

I’ve learned that here in 3rd dimension, we can for instance hold an apple, tangibly, and become aware of the tactile sensations, perhaps memories of what it is. At least from my limited experience as of late, holding something the same way is not possible. I experienced a bit of randomness of colors, as it was just a prelude, not a fully formed experience. I’ve read that things happen when you think about them, or even before you think about them in the 4th. However, it’s almost as if the structure of thought does not exist. Time there does not exist either, so one’s perception of a tactile sense would not be constrained to time.

There was no “around me” or really much of any spatial experience. Though I did see swirls of color, the concept of "meaning" in something did not apply. It can be confusing to one’s senses. The experience did not seem familiar in any way. There was however sentience and awareness. There was also emotion, and a feeling of composure. Not so much worrying about how I responded or acted, but more on the importance of letting go and losing oneself in the experience.
(07-15-2010, 12:18 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Literally it would mean you have a fourth density body available for use. This means you have a presence in 4th density or that you are active or awake there, and 4th density experiences are therefore available to you.

that is what im talking about.

so, your take is, there is also a 4d body existing in 4d of earth, for any given dual activated entity incarnated in 3d earth, you say.
(07-15-2010, 02:46 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2010, 12:18 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Literally it would mean you have a fourth density body available for use. This means you have a presence in 4th density or that you are active or awake there, and 4th density experiences are therefore available to you.

so, your take is, there is also a 4d body existing in 4d of earth, for any given dual activated entity incarnated in 3d earth, you say.

Not 100% sure here, but my perspective is that both third and fourth density vehicles are present, and one is able to tap into the abilities of the 4D body while here in 3D. This is achieved via DNA, which in turn is effected by the level of consciousness.

Many children being born today are dual activated, and have abilities far beyond our own (research Chinese/Mexican/Russian super psychic children).

The grey area being that Ra stated, quite specifically, that one's 3D vehicle must perish in order to walk the steps and graduate to fourth density. How could one have a fourth density body in third density, prior to the harvest? (ignoring the fact there is only the eternal now, that's another discussion.)

Perhaps it is simply terminology for a body at the very top of third density, which has incorporated aspects of fourth density (which one must do in order to ascend, as after all, ascension is a process).
You are saying that the 3d and 4d body is physically in the same vehicle, but, dna is different then. not a separate 4d body existing in 4d dimension.
Yes, one has fourth density aspects activated in this third density reality. This explains the link between DNA evolution and ascended abilities.

I think there is a Q'uo quote mentioning how one 'takes on' aspects of the dimension above as one progresses towards it, but do not quote me on that :¬)
Then how is dual activated dna any different than normal 3d dna.

and, if 3d bodies of some humans also exist in 4d, what effects does this do to the existing 4d dimension physicality.
(07-15-2010, 05:27 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Then how is dual activated dna any different than normal 3d dna.

Additional strands. Those awakening in 3D, and choosing to polarise, evolve their DNA. There are many esoteric messages regarding DNA and it's link with consciousness. There are some fantastic crop circles on this subject also. It's been proven in a lab, some people have 3, 4 and 5 strands. These people are usually associated with having enhanced psychic abilities.

unity100 Wrote:and, if 3d bodies of some humans also exist in 4d, what effects does this do to the existing 4d dimension physicality.

There is a quote which mentions that the higher self (6D) 'decides' which vector in space/time or time/space in which to focus experience. I would imagine that, due to the time/space nature of higher densities, the higher self chooses 4D experience when the time is right (death of the 3D chemical bosy predominantly). When the focus is in 3D, this 4D experience remains a potential.
(07-15-2010, 05:37 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Additional strands. Those awakening in 3D, and choosing to polarise, evolve their DNA. There are many esoteric messages regarding DNA and it's link with consciousness. There are some fantastic crop circles on this subject also. It's been proven in a lab, some people have 3, 4 and 5 strands. These people are usually associated with having enhanced psychic abilities.

any link to that research/proof ?

Quote:There is a quote which mentions that the higher self (6D) 'decides' which vector in space/time or time/space in which to focus experience. I would imagine that, due to the time/space nature of higher densities, the higher self chooses 4D experience when the time is right (death of the 3D chemical bosy predominantly). When the focus is in 3D, this 4D experience remains a potential.

if something is activated as 4d too, manifesting in 3d and 4d frequency, it would affect both frequencies. it is not a matter of choosing.

while being incarnated in 5d, you cannot choose not to experience 5d. as long as your 5d body is active and manifesting, you will experience 5d body. i picked 5d randomly, any density goes.

so, if there is a 4d body or a dual purpose body which has 4d capabilities active, it means there will be activity in 4d. else, activation wouldnt be dual, or there wouldnt be a body that could perform in 3 and 4d.
(07-15-2010, 05:42 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]any link to that research/proof ?

I will see if I can dig it out, until then, as a starting point, google 'three strand dna paper'.

Quote:if something is activated as 4d too, manifesting in 3d and 4d frequency, it would affect both frequencies. it is not a matter of choosing.

while being incarnated in 5d, you cannot choose not to experience 5d. as long as your 5d body is active and manifesting, you will experience 5d body. i picked 5d randomly, any density goes.

so, if there is a 4d body or a dual purpose body which has 4d capabilities active, it means there will be activity in 4d. else, activation wouldnt be dual, or there wouldnt be a body that could perform in 3 and 4d.

This is where our opinions differ, mine being that we are experiencing multiple densities and incarnations simultaneously (all in the eternal now, only perceived as time), due to the timelessness of intelligent infinity. With this notion, the total self can indeed 'choose' an incarnation or density to focus on and experience.

To back track a little, here are some Q'uotes regarding DNA, consciousness and densities.

Quote:...the DNA was carefully adjusted not to move beyond third density by those entities of the first adjustment of the great ape vehicle which was found upon your planet at the end of second density.

Quote:Is it easy to attain a state of consciousness that builds new strands of DNA? For a very few it is relatively easy. However, for most it is a great challenge. The hope of the various populations of your sphere, then, may be based upon that hope that springs forever from the heart. That hope to seek and find, to open up that source of magic that makes the impossible possible.

Quote:This work of connecting DNA strands through alterations in consciousness is work that is as accessible as the next moment, that moment when one ceases speaking and enters the silence with a full heart.

The most specific...

Quote:You spoke about DNA. In terms of spiritual principles we say to you that the DNA for third density is as it is. And yet you may change your DNA, as some of you are quite sure and aware at this time, by the way you think and by the way you manifest your thoughts so that you bring forth into third density higher densities of awareness.

Those of you who wish to live into fourth density positive upon this planet, which shall soon completely be descended, not only interpenetrating third density but taking over third density completely, may live as though you were in fourth density now. It is as simple and as nearly impossible as that. But you can penetrate that mystery of love. You can change your DNA so that you create four and then eight and then twelve and then up to twenty-four spirals of DNA. And eventually, as you do create the differences in every cell of your body, you shall, more and more, walk the universe freely.
(07-15-2010, 05:54 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]This is where our opinions differ, mine being that we are experiencing multiple densities and incarnations simultaneously (all in the eternal now, only perceived as time), due to the timelessness of intelligent infinity. With this notion, the total self can indeed 'choose' an incarnation or density to focus on and experience.

this is not a matter of opinion or perception. this is a matter of technicality.

in order to 'experience' 4d, you need to be vibrating in 4d, or having the capability in your body to accept any kind of vibration/effect from it. but this would be a two way street - anything that can flow in, can also flow out.

it cannot be like 'im in 3d but im also feeling love' - this is not a feeling matter, this is a manifestation matter. you could as well feel love in a 3d body, but that wouldnt make that body suitable for 4d work. it is because that cant be that there are dual activated bodies then.

therefore, there has to be some sort of manifestation in currently existing (to whatever extent) 4d dimension of this planet, for any entity that has a dual body activated.
(07-15-2010, 06:29 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]in order to 'experience' 4d, you need to be vibrating in 4d, or having the capability in your body to accept any kind of vibration/effect from it. but this would be a two way street - anything that can flow in, can also flow out.

Indeed, and hence it can be experienced when the total self focuses upon the vector of that time/space location.

Quote:it cannot be like 'im in 3d but im also feeling love' - this is not a feeling matter, this is a manifestation matter. you could as well feel love in a 3d body, but that wouldnt make that body suitable for 4d work. it is because that cant be that there are dual activated bodies then.

therefore, there has to be some sort of manifestation in currently existing (to whatever extent) 4d dimension of this planet, for any entity that has a dual body activated.

This is your own deduction brother. It also implies that there are concurrent densities, in which dual activated people experience. This goes against your previous statement that one can only experience one density at a time, and cannot choose.

unity Wrote:this is not a matter of opinion or perception. this is a matter of technicality.

It is all about opinion brother. What you have just stated is your opinion, and it's an opinion that you have formulated from reading elsewhere, not through direct personal experience.

Therefore, you, and I, have no evidence for what we are discussing. This then, makes it an opinion. To clarify...

Quote:Opinion

1. A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof
(07-15-2010, 06:56 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]This is your own deduction brother. It also implies that there are concurrent densities, in which dual activated people experience. This goes against your previous statement that one can only experience one density at a time, and cannot choose.

experience in that context was used as a full incarnation. experiencing various facets of another density, would be the correct usage here, in the other context.

Quote:It is all about opinion brother. What you have just stated is your opinion, and it's an opinion that you have formulated from reading elsewhere, not through direct personal experience.

Therefore, you, and I, have no evidence for what we are discussing. This then, makes it an opinion. To clarify...

Quote:Opinion

1. A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof

direct personal experience is irrelevant here, nomatter how vivid it is, because the other person cannot verify it.

hence, it is necessary to talk on mutually verifiable concepts. so, i base the conclusions on logic we derive from Ra material, and the similar.

in its simplest form, had there been no actual manifestation side of this issue, there would be no need for any kind of 'dual activation'. 3d body could as well function to allow various experiences of 4d emotions, and it already does, like intense emotions of love, feelings, and empathy.

but, there isnt. there is a dual activated body concept. because there is a specific need, there has to be a specific reason, and specific difference.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=63&ss=1#24

here.

"The experiential distortions of each dimension are discrete".

the issues the earth has in regard to alignment to 4d vibrations, generate excess heat in 3d only. therefore, it is not a 4d concept. its not a 4d experience. an entity which is in 4d, would not experience it. that says that experiences, manifestations of these two densities, are discrete, and different in the same situation.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=63&ss=1#25

and even more maybe, most importantly :

Quote:63.25 Questioner: Then at some time in the future the fourth-density sphere will be fully activated. What is the difference between full activation and partial activation for this sphere?

Ra: I am Ra. At this time the cosmic influxes are conducive to true color green core particles being formed and material of this nature thus being formed. However, there is a mixture of the yellow-ray and green-ray environments at this time necessitating the birthing of transitional mind/body/spirit complex types of energy distortions. At full activation of the true color green density of love the planetary sphere will be solid and inhabitable upon its own and the birthing that takes place will have been transformed through the process of time, shall we say, to the appropriate type of vehicle to appreciate in full the fourth-density planetary environment. At this nexus the green-ray environment exists to a far greater extent in time/space than in space/time.

the 4d is forming, and this forming is in the nature of creating a habitable density, dimension, that is physical, it seems. which means that, the interactions, energies, particles, whatever of 4d, pertain to 4d, and these have physical consequences. which would imply that, any body/activity that can interact with 4d in any way, would be manifesting in that (yet incomplete, unformed) sphere, and affect it.
oh oh, and moreover :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=63&ss=1#13

Quote:63.13 Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth-density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third-density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.

To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to third-density necessities.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=63&ss=1#14

Quote:63.14 Questioner: You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth-density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.

We may respond to the heart of your question by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, conscientiously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third-density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction to an entity oriented toward service-to-others of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion.

booooo.

it means each and every of us is going to live out and die.
if i quote any line from Ra or quo that says all will need to die to fully transition to 4d, people stop posting : ))))
And back we are into the 3D to 4D transition! Death, or birth into spirit as some prefer to label it, is most definitely the path we we all take to graduate into 4D. It is also clear that a 3D/4D entity can exist in 3D.

Perhaps we are looking at this from a backward perspective...

Ra has clearly stated that people (anything) can observe densities of their own nature, and those below. Perhaps then, dual activated entities are those of early fourth density, incarnating in third density. This would explain how they can co-exist, and would indicate that...

Ra Wrote:This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes

.. since it is of that nature. Thoughts?

Edit: if you're interested in numerology, the time of this post is quite significant :¬)
(07-15-2010, 02:46 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not saying that. I'm saying the subdivision in densities is an artificial one. We exist and are one, we therefore exist in any of the densities that the concept of densities defines. Our awareness in those certain densities varies. An inactive body is an analogy for saying you're not aware in a certain density. An active body is an analogy for saying you are aware in that density. But it's really conceptual.. A dual activated entity will not have the feeling of having two bodies. It will just have experiences that would be categorized by this system in two different densities.

Take the analogy of a video game. On the one hand you could say your avatar in a game IS really you. On the other hand you can say it isn't. The avatar is an aspect of the world it is in, just like our bodies belong to the worlds they exist in. You cannot take a 3d body into 4d space just like you cannot get your elf out of the game or into another game. Unless these games are compatible of course.

We are one singular being, and we manifest in all densities. As an analogy Ra explains that Venus is a living planet, yet in our third density it manifests now as devoid of life. If we knew what we were looking for we would however see the manifestations of the higher densities of life that are present on venus right there in the third density. Perhaps as vague flashes of life, or emergent patterns in the rocks. Who knows.

Primitive earth natives speak about the spirit of a river, or the ghost in a castle.

Similarly a second density entity is unable to experience us as we are. Say if a dandelion (Assuming it is indeed 2d) decides to grow on your head, you're essentially just a "rock" to it. It has no grasp of your third density reality, only of your second density reality which it connects with. You will not have third density experiences with a dandelion other than the ones you project on it. Incidentally by projecting an imagined 3d reality unto a 2d entity. You're actually pulling it into 3d. Just like a guru can pull a 3d human into 4d consciousness merely by having that person present in it's 4d awareness. This is a really weird effect that most spiritual practitioners who have met advanced teachers can attest to. You can literally reach a higher density merely by the presence of someone who is there. This is how Christ healed the sick. He didn't even need to consciously do it. It was his expectations, his programming of life that influenced those with a less strong sense of reality. I have personally seen and experienced this effect with a few great men.

Like tuning forks in this sense we not only sing together we align frequencies over time. This is what happened to my people. Which is why it was explained to me in detail.
Ra doesnt say an entity manifests in all densities. in Ra material it is said that when a body is in activation, others exist in potentiation, not manifesting. you do not exist in all densities all at once.

and again, referring to a state in future point in time, does not make anything, anyone actually in that state.
How can we not be in all states at once, if all is one?
because that all is one state is in a future point in time in your time continuum. for you, time exists. until you return to infinite intelligence somewhere near 8d, it will continue to exist. currently, you are separate from that oneness as much as separation can be.
It seems to me that if all is one, then future must be inherent in the now just like past is inherent in the now. Just because I experience a time continuum doesn't mean I am time bound.

And how can anything be separated from oneness? Is oneness not one with totality?
it is quite simple :

the infinity's subset, infinite intelligence, the closest thing to infinity, is discovering finiteness, multiple beingness.

the concept of finity is discovered. and, infinite intelligence set to manifest as infinite numbers of finitenesses.

the concept of finiteness discovered, is the finiteness we know it. it is as finite, as finite can be. there is no other finiteness concept in the existence we know it, for now. so, we know the only finity we know, it is finite as it can be.

in this manifestation, you are one of the infinite numbers of finitenesses that infinite intelligence manifests as. until you leave all your identity, experience (ie finities) behind and gain spiritual mass towards infinity, you will be manifesting as a discrete (as it can be) and finite (finite in proportion to your spiritual mass) entity, even if you are in late 6d, or early 7d.

the sum of infinite parts of finite entities, is infinite. therefore, when looked from the perspective of infinite intelligence, all is still one, ie infinite, etc.

but, when looked from the perspective of any finite manifestation, the entity is finite, because, the very concept of definition infinite intelligence discovered in this octave, is as thus. so, a finite entity, you, as finite as finiteness can happen.

the past, present, future, do exist all at the same time only from the perspective of your future timepoint. they pass valid only at that point. at any points in your continuum, you are as finite as much as we (infinite intelligence) discovered what finiteness can be. it can be, at most, like the one you see and experience now.
(07-16-2010, 09:01 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you do not exist in all densities all at once.

My relatively humble opinion...

The illusion is that we don't exist in all densites all at once, but in reality (which is UNreal to us) we do, as the singular One, because there aren't actually any finite divisions between density levels. They all blend together just as in their physical analog of the visible light spectrum.

unity100, if the 7th density version of you didn't exist then you wouldn't either, and this goes for all other densities. I think there is a difference between the density that a particular entity experiences at any given "time" on their path of spiritual evolution (finite existence itself) versus the true experience of all densities at once which makes up the unified being. I believe this is what GLB was hinting at in the other thread in reference to the "heart of the Law of One".

So, indeed, you don't exist in all densities from the limited 3rd density point of view, but that doesn't negate the idea that the TRUE you, the One Infinite Creator, is indeed inhabiting all densities at once.
Pages: 1 2