Bring4th

Full Version: Saw violet ball during meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Several days ago I was meditating on my third eye with binaural sounds, maybe being 30 min into meditation I started to see violet ball and then it was slowly tranforming into light green, with closed eyes and I mean it was very very bright, like I was seeing violet color with open eyes but they were closed, never experienced anything like that.

I was very excited and felt some energy inside and also noticed that my closed eyes was blinking fast. I however wasn't able to keep this state and colors disappeared from my mental screen. But how real they were, even more brighter than in real life!

Do you think I saw my third eye chakra during meditation and fast closed eyes blinking was an indication of trance state? I was however aware about my surroundings and not sleeping.

I am confused what was happening. Have you had any similar experience?
I've experienced a kind of strobing of white light during an out of body attempt. Generally I find the indigo ray quite easily stimulated but I don't know the usefulness of such energy movements. I think that it's quite necessary to balance the lower triad and open the heart to a large extent before beginning serious indigo ray work.
Quote:50.12 Questioner: Each of us feel, in meditation, energy on the head in various places. Could you tell me what this is, and what it signifies, and what the various places that we feel it signify?

Ra: I am Ra. Forgetting the pyramid will be of aid to you in the study of these experiences. The instreamings of energy are felt by the energy centers which need, and are prepared for, activation. Thus those who feel the stimulation at violet-ray level are getting just that. Those feeling it within the forehead between the brows are experiencing indigo ray and so forth. Those experiencing tinglings and visual images are having some blockage in the energy center being activated and thus the electrical body spreads this energy out and its effect is diffused.

Those not truly sincerely requesting this energy may yet feel it if the entities are not well-trained in psychic defense. Those not desirous of experiencing these sensations and activations and changes even upon the subconscious level will not experience anything due to their abilities at defense and armoring against change