Bring4th

Full Version: A Thought (about noticing vibrations)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This came to me during a meditation.

All your hard work is paying off. It might not seem like much is happening.
That is because you're comparing a high vibrational state.
And when you're in this state, it's hard to notice other equally high states.
But if you compared yourself with how you were some time ago,
you'll see a bigger difference, and that would be more substantial.

So don't think you're not doing much.
Even the littlest realization in your higher state would be like moving mountains in a lower.

Our ripples are getting bigger. Plus you have attracted many more like vibrations than you can possibly imagine.

You don't notice the stream (lower vibration) when you're in the waterfall (higher vibration).

We are past the point of doing. We are even past the state of being. We simply ARE.
Great post!
Thanks for reminding,i tend to forget this very often and become frustrated...
Thanks for sharing this. I've been pondering similar ideas lately.
I don't know when you raise your vibration if you're supposed to be more or less emotionally sensitive.

I got really worked up inside because someone didn't believe the same way I do.

Thing is, I'm too judgemental.
(01-13-2017, 07:57 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know when you raise your vibration if you're supposed to be more or less emotionally sensitive.

Well, it depends. You become more sensitive, but if the higher vibration has become stabilized or 'seated', then the increased sensitivity won't cause them to be shaken out of that higher vibration because they know how to hold onto that state, even if they encounter some 'turbulence'. But if it hasn't become seated, it is not uncommon for one to temporarily enter that higher space, and then be just brought to their knees by some small amount of disharmony, because the more you resonate with the higher and more free flowing vibration, the more the normal stuff of say, the 3rd density vibration, would be perceived as 'exceedingly rough'.

An analogy would be someone who was used to jumping in a cold swimming pool, versus someone who had been spending a lot of time in a nice warm relaxing pool, and was then forcibly thrown into the cold pool that they were no longer accustomed to. The second person would experience that cold pool as much more traumatic.