Bring4th

Full Version: How do negatively polarized beings receive insights?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember Ra talking about how the support and protection of the universe that exists on the positive side is not present for the left hand path. I feel like they also talked about how one's higher self does not differentiate between positive and negative, what with having transcended polarity, and will thusly aid the entity in polarizing whichever way it wishes to, as ultimately it serves all of creation.

Does that mean that a highly negative individual will receive their brilliant fear-spreading insights (which oftentimes throughout history have been absolutely genius ways of inducing fear) from their higher self, in the same way that a musician or artist will receive brilliant visions and insights from their higher self?

The insight received would reflect the type of vibration the entity wished to align itself with - in the case of the medical researcher, he might be struck with an insight that leads to finding a cure. The negative dictator might receive an insight as to how to control a greater percentage of the population.
At least concerning 3d a negative being would not seek guidance from its higher self, since its up for seperation and control.
Thus seperating from (or rather not connecting with) its higher self and not allowing for higher self inspiration.
To connect with ones higher self (atl least in 3d butprobably also above one would need to be very allowing and accepting).
Sts would seek control which would start with controling ones emotions (which we all learned without higher self guidance).
A 3d negative would try to not open theheart (whichwould include opening theheart for oneself), gain ultimate control over the self and others and try to access intelligent infinity while bypassing heart.

Apart from that i admit i dont quite understand the deeper meaning of your question. Could you maybe rephrase or clarify it?
Do you seek guidance in polarizing negatively?
There are many sources available containing information from higher densities, but probably not exactly in this forum Wink
Do you just seek understanding of the negative path out of curiosity?
You could observe in which areas you utilize negative path methods, just look where you try to control instead of accept.
This might help in understanding the methods of the negative path as well as the motivation for it and the appeal of it.
And that's it right there! Through the example you gave, it's a matter of our choices. How we choose to use the information / insight that we receive. The Creator neither blinks at the light or the dark.

I've done research on some negative paths in the past, and they call their higher self, one's Daemon, from the Greek daemon. There are confused mixed polarity paths in the occult that call the higher self the Holy Guardian Angel, and there are elaborate extremely difficult rituals to call down the higher self, in the medieval grimore of Abramelin the Mage. Very interesting stuff.

I would refer to the tarot card The Lovers. The choice of how to interact with the deep mind. Shall we treat our deep mind as a maiden to be courted? Or to abuse and use the deep mind like a prostitute?
(01-11-2017, 12:01 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]I remember Ra talking about how the support and protection of the universe that exists on the positive side is not present for the left hand path. I feel like they also talked about how one's higher self does not differentiate between positive and negative, what with having transcended polarity, and will thusly aid the entity in polarizing whichever way it wishes to, as ultimately it serves all of creation.

Does that mean that a highly negative individual will receive their brilliant fear-spreading insights (which oftentimes throughout history have been absolutely genius ways of inducing fear) from their higher self, in the same way that a musician or artist will receive brilliant visions and insights from their higher self?

The insight received would reflect the type of vibration the entity wished to align itself with - in the case of the medical researcher, he might be struck with an insight that leads to finding a cure. The negative dictator might receive an insight as to how to control a greater percentage of the population.

The higher self doesn't provide insights in precisely that way to my understanding. That would be viewed as infringement by such a sixth density being. The higher self balances insights already garnered by the mind/body/spirit complex, meaning, if you came up with a great idea, be it positive or negative, it might merely point out, via thought injection, other ramifications of that possibility so that those probabilities would act as a background moral catalyst for polarization purposes. After-all, that is the whole point of this density. To make the choice. This is why the wisdom offered may be seen in a negative or positive light.

Also, most negative beings feel no desire to interact with their oversoul. As Ra said, what is the first separation? The self from the self. They are mostly only concerned with their conscious drives and ambitions. Some of the negative adepts would be seeking inner sources of negative wisdom/power on the lower astral plane, and possibly outer sources from higher densities in their own respective physical realities (Orion crusaders for example).
I think it is well to consider that the Higher Self mainly just makes it's self totality grow toward timelessness, we could say that this is it's purpose or role. It already contains reaching itself without interacting with it's past, and each interaction with it's past self create for itself a new past which makes it grow in wisdom, light and love and at the same time allow it's 7D self to gain in spiritual mass in it's movement toward timelessness.

So I'd say the Higher Self probably interacts with it's negative past self just as it'd interact with it's positive past self, and each state of it's past self will interact with it according to it's resistance/distortions since the Higher Self always only offer a gaze that has resolved what's yet to be resolved. Say in it's past it has been going through an intensive period of martyrdom (picture eons of this), the Higher Self could seek to offer it's past self wisdom to not walk down this path and evolve as otherwise, which in turn instantly manifest an entire new stream of experience back to itself. Say in it's past it grew through eons of darkness from 3D up to 6D, it could offer it's 3D past self an opportunity to grow otherwise so that it may contain both growth within itself. Each stream is a mirror of it's own, yet the distination is always one and as such the spiritual mass increases.

To me the idea that one can plunder it's Higher Self is somewhat amusing, when you'll stand as it's equal you will become it, until then it is a greater awareness to yourself which plays the conscious role of your unconscious, as you slowly become consciously aware of these unconscious portions of yourself, at some point you get to control your own incarnative process, and so on across the densities. The Higher Self truly is but a greater aspect of yourself, beyond your struggles.
(01-11-2017, 11:48 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The higher self doesn't provide insights in precisely that way to my understanding. That would be viewed as infringement by such a sixth density being. The higher self balances insights already garnered by the mind/body/spirit complex, meaning, if you came up with a great idea, be it positive or negative, it might merely point out, via thought injection, other ramifications of that possibility so that those probabilities would act as a background moral catalyst for polarization purposes. After-all, that is the whole point of this density. To make the choice. This is why the wisdom offered may be seen in a negative or positive light.

Also, most negative beings feel no desire to interact with their oversoul. As Ra said, what is the first separation? The self from the self. They are mostly only concerned with their conscious drives and ambitions. Some of the negative adepts would be seeking inner sources of negative wisdom/power on the lower astral plane, and possibly outer sources from higher densities in their own respective physical realities (Orion crusaders for example).

I feel like I've read a lot about how whatever an entity seeks relentlessly, it will find - and to that end the higher self will aid it. Where do the negative insights come from? For example a brilliantly devised torture device. The entity wished to generate an extraordinary amount of fear, and was eventually hit with the idea to construct such a machine. The idea came from the totality of his being, sure, but isn't the higher self THE one who grants access to insight?

Also, I'm not saying that the negative adept is consciously seeking interaction with the Oversoul. just that it seeks the wisdom that, from what I understand, can only come through the channel of the higher self's hand. As I see it, the higher self is the manager of what information the entity has access to. "You know everything you need to know at every moment." Who discerns what the entity needs to know? I think it is the higher self, even for those on the negative path.

One reason I'm thinking about this is because it really seems unfair to the negative side in this universe, haha! BigSmile it doesn't seem 50/50 (or even 51/49 slightly in favor of positive, as bashar has said). because the positive adept/polarizer has access to the wealth of the entire universe's knowledge! and in addition, the entire universe seeks to protect that entity to the same extent that it seeks positive reunion with the One! but the negative adept must somehow only rely on itself, its illusory ego, for its supposedly equal path?

here's the quote that stimulated this:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. There are no [negative] beings which have attained the Oversoul manifestation, which is the honor/duty of the mind/body/spirit complex totality of late sixth density, as you would term it in your time measurements. These negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes have a difficulty which to our knowledge has never been overcome, for after fifth-density graduation wisdom is available but must be matched with an equal amount of love. This love/light is very, very difficult to achieve in unity when following the negative path and during the earlier part of the sixth density, society complexes of the negative orientation will choose to release the potential and leap into the sixth-density positive.

Therefore, the Oversoul which makes its understanding available to all who are ready for such aid is towards the positive. However, the free will of the individual is paramount, and any guidance given by the higher self may be seen in either the positive or negative polarity depending upon the choice of a mind/body/spirit complex.

So the guidance could be perceived by us in third density as negative? as in, negative insight, negative help?

It's true that later Ra says
Quote:I am Ra. We remind you that the negative path is one of separation. What is the first separation: the self from the self. The one known as Himmler did not choose to use its abilities of will and polarization to seek guidance from any source but its conscious drives, self-chosen in the life experience and nourished by previous biases created in other life experiences.

doesn't that just mean that the entity is not seeking conscious communion with his higher self, but rather plunders whatever knowledge it offers?

as in, no entity can truly separate from its higher self, it is inextricably attached.
(01-12-2017, 05:00 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like I've read a lot about how whatever an entity seeks relentlessly, it will find - and to that end the higher self will aid it. Where do the negative insights come from? For example a brilliantly devised torture device. The entity wished to generate an extraordinary amount of fear, and was eventually hit with the idea to construct such a machine. The idea came from the totality of his being, sure, but isn't the higher self THE one who grants access to insight?

Also, I'm not saying that the negative adept is consciously seeking interaction with the Oversoul. just that it seeks the wisdom that, from what I understand, can only come through the channel of the higher self's hand. As I see it, the higher self is the manager of what information the entity has access to. "You know everything you need to know at every moment." Who discerns what the entity needs to know? I think it is the higher self, even for those on the negative path.

One reason I'm thinking about this is because it really seems unfair to the negative side in this universe, haha! BigSmile it doesn't seem 50/50 (or even 51/49 slightly in favor of positive, as bashar has said). because the positive adept/polarizer has access to the wealth of the entire universe's knowledge! and in addition, the entire universe seeks to protect that entity to the same extent that it seeks positive reunion with the One! but the negative adept must somehow only rely on itself, its illusory ego, for its supposedly equal path?

The oversoul, or higher self, manifestation doesn't control its past selves. It doesn't control the flow of information that its past self has access to. It merely guides when asked. It is true that a being will find what it relentlessly and sincerely seeks after, but it has nothing to do with the higher self 'allowing' or 'disallowing' that from occurring. Rather, it has to do with the nature of the 'law of attraction', or what we might call the 'law of squares'. Genius is just attention to a subject. Enough *sincere* attention to any given subject will eventually result in the union or congruency of vibration between the seeker and the sought. All vibrations that were similar to the original thought would be magnetically attracted to the consciousness via a kind of thought combustion whereby focus causes a vibration to gradually but steadily increase in energy level until it encompasses all similar and adjacent vibrational waveforms. And when your vibration matches precisely the vibration of whatever or whomever you are seeking, you then know whatever it/they knows. These are some of the basic meta-physics that consciousness is subject to in much the same way that matter is subject to gravity.   

(01-12-2017, 05:00 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]So the guidance could be perceived by us in third density as negative? as in, negative insight, negative help?

doesn't that just mean that the entity is not seeking conscious communion with his higher self, but rather plunders whatever knowledge it offers?

as in, no entity can truly separate from its higher self, it is inextricably attached.

One can only separate from their higher self in terms of intention. Since it is positive, any negative intentions will separate you, vibrationally, from its positive vibrational nature. If its on classical 98 FM, and you switch the radio station to the screamy death metal playing on 101.1 FM, you can no longer hear its influence because your intention has brought you to a spiritual space (time/space) that it does not reside in.

It is conceivable that some rare negative adepts might temporarily turn their radio to the higher self station, to get some insight, but such insight would never be of the nature of: "you should do this because it is the morally correct thing to do." It would merely communicate the ramifications of a given choice. This is also true for the spiritual guides assigned to you. They won't tell you what to do, they will merely broaden your awareness. It is extremely important to them that the choice is your own. And that's why the information may be seen in a negative or positive light, because there is no moral imperative offered, merely probable causes and effects of a given being's intention. They expand your awareness of your own choices, rather than some hypothetical choice you 'should be' making.

These are just my personal opinions, please take what is useful to you and discard the rest.
(01-12-2017, 11:52 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]stuff

Well said.

It's worth noting that in Robert Svoboda's books, in which he touches upon the demonic gnosis very briefly, he mentions that the oversoul in the sense of what Ra would call a social memory complex, meaning a loss of the ego and melding with others, is not available to demons, but some demons "can merge with the infinite, which is almost as good".

Demonic gnosis is separation, so no negative social memory complex could approach purity and still be negative. Fourth density and above in Ra's terms are about forming social memory complexes, so of course, at that point, moving forward, you must continually interact with others in order to increase further up the densities, which will eventually confuse attempted negatively oriented social memory complexes, which is what Ra is getting at there.

Negative entities are still a part of the Creator. Some pseudo-positive entities might try to "punish" STS entities by convincing them that they're separate from the Creator, but, as Ra said, each entity contains within itself all the forms and densities of the creation. So for a negative entity to learn this discipline of interacting with the Creator, it would simly be necessary to develop the disciplines of the personality allowing for travel from one time/space locus to another via thought, and, from there, all information becomes available.