Bring4th

Full Version: Binaural Beats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've worked with brainwave entrainment techologies off and on for years. Yes, they are very powerful. Sort of like an altered-state autopilot, where you can dial in a specific frequency. Alpha is good for learning, theta is good for reprogramming beliefs or recalling memories.

I use a program called NeuroProgrammer when I work with them. Binaural beats do require stereo headphones. NeuroProgrammer can also generate Isochronic tones, which are more pulses, and those can be used over loudspeaker.

Very deep states can be achieved by this. There is also the free Brainwave Generator program that has decent functionality for this. Binaural Beats are an excellent way for going deeper.
I've been experimenting with these for about 6 months now, and so far, they haven't done much for me.
I've also gone through phases of using these. They did not offer anything deeper than using any other relaxing source, for example, birds singing, or Koyasan (album by Deuter - beautiful). Their effect is not consistent from person to person.

I do however, enjoy meditating to Solfeggio frequencies, versions from Source Vibrations in particular (although their motto, meditate like a monk, is rather bold). An interesting subject, as with binaural beats. You can get combinations too, lots of free material available.
I believe binaural beats are an excellent tool for inviting a person's brainwaves to participate in a particular range of frequencies. There are several examples on Youtube. Also look up videos demonstrating solfeggio frequencies. In music, vibrato is generally considered a pleasant effect, and that's a natural 5 to 8 hertz resonance - right at the theta to alpha range. (For an obvious example right at the start of the song, think of the swirling electric piano effect throughout Billy Joel's song "Just the way you are." That's something like 5 hz right there.)
This quote...

Quote:Tesla: "If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe"

... always made me pick the 639Hz frequency :¬)

Having just searched the quote, this popped up...

Quote:is this the key tesla was referring to?

fibonacci sequence starting with (3,6,9,15,24,39,63,102)(165,267,432,699,1131,1830, 2961,4791)(7752...

indig values = (3,6,9,6,6,3,9,3)(3,6,9,6,6,3,9,3)(3...

creates a repeating octave... i dont really know what this means?

How interesting!

The fibonacci sequence is indeed a key to the construction of the universe, along with the golden ratio. More information on the repeating octave aspect would be, well, interesting :¬)
Forgot to mention that more recently I haven't focused on any particular frequency of healing. Been a bit more interested in full-spectrum, or full-frequency methods, such as sacred geometry patterns. For me, just being and letting go has done more for me than any particular frequency.
(07-15-2010, 05:23 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Forgot to mention that more recently I haven't focused on any particular frequency of healing. Been a bit more interested in full-spectrum, or full-frequency methods, such as sacred geometry patterns. For me, just being and letting go has done more for me than any particular frequency.

I was under the impression solfeggio frequencies were linked to sacred geometry. Have you another kind fo source? A fascinating subject.
(07-15-2010, 05:44 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2010, 05:23 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Forgot to mention that more recently I haven't focused on any particular frequency of healing. Been a bit more interested in full-spectrum, or full-frequency methods, such as sacred geometry patterns. For me, just being and letting go has done more for me than any particular frequency.

I was under the impression solfeggio frequencies were linked to sacred geometry. Have you another kind fo source? A fascinating subject.

I didn't mention it since I've talked enough about it on other posts, but Sacred G and work from Cory Herter talk about full-spectrum programming.
Thank you :¬)
I found one video here that is pretty good for a short meditation with a Solfeggio frequency: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbo2F2SuB...re=channel

Although the bell does get a bit distracting.
(07-22-2010, 05:26 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I found one video here that is pretty good for a short meditation with a Solfeggio frequency: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbo2F2SuB...re=channel

Although the bell does get a bit distracting.

this sounds more 'aural' in the sense that it is surrounding, circumferencing than it is aural in the sense of playing with frequencies.