Bring4th

Full Version: A textbook description of STS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good catch!

Another article to help the general public understand narcissism:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2009...quiz_N.htm

And a few words from Ra about the subject:

Quote:...the concept of separation which is implicit in the manifestations of the service to self which involve power over others...

Quote:Q: Can you tell me what bias creates the momentum towards the chosen path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only in metaphor. Some love the light. Some love the darkness. It is a matter of the unique and infinitely various Creator choosing and playing among its experiences as a child upon a picnic. Some enjoy the picnic and find the sun beautiful, the food delicious, the games refreshing, and glow with the joy of creation. Some find the night delicious, their picnic being pain, difficulty, sufferings of others, and the examination of the perversities of nature. These enjoy a different picnic.

All these experiences are available. It is the free will of each entity which chooses...

(Many people have noticed Mel Gibson's fascination with violence as a form of seduction and a dark sacrament, a theme expressed in just about all his movies.)

Quote:Each entity then was offered many more subtle ways of demonstrating either service toward others or service to self with the distortion of the manipulation of others. As each lesson was understood, those lessons of sharing, of giving, of receiving in free gratitude—each lesson could be rejected in practice.

It might be worthwhile to merge this with the "analogy opposition" thread I started yesterday, or for me to post that here.